OFFICIAL LONZO BALL THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1560, 1561, 1562 ... 1686, 1687, 1688  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakersboy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:23 pm    Post subject:

scooterp10 wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:
ItsJustMagic wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:
Man, as a Lonzo supporter that’s probably the last straw for me. Between the poor FT shooting, the mediocre overall shooting and the lack of emotion I see from him it’s been hard to back him. One thing I was hanging my hat on was the fact that he was healthy and appeared to be improving in some things and was still playing D.

Now another injury that’s going to have him playing 65 games this season at best? I’m out on Lonzo. He will have to show marked improvement in both his shooting and his health to get me back on the bus. Guess I’m a Kuzma guy now.

Way to be supportive. Guy gets hurt giving his all to the team and lets abandon him.

I’ve been a Stan since day one, I’ve taken up for him against all comers both on this board and IRL. There comes a point where you have to call them like you see em, us fans seem to care a lot more about his success then he does. Yes, it’s not his fault that he got hurt....it’s genetics I guess, dude is glass. Sorry, gotta go buy that Kuzma Jersey bro.

Dude was killing it. Playing the best ball of his pro career. Dare I say, dominating the game. Plenty of guys get hurt early in their careers. His body will get stronger and he will get better.

Curry was a bargain because of various ankle problems he kept having early in his career.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:44 pm    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
hydrohead wrote:
epak wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
https://twitter.com/thelakersreview/status/1087207347095666689?s=21

Yikes.
I guess I'll be waiting for playoff Lonzo?

yeah, i don’t get the 4-6 weeks on a torn ligament. I would have guessed 8-12.

maybe as Lonzo works his way back for a possible playoff run, he can work on those free throws and his shooting. probably the first thing he could do after the cast comes off.

Except for maybe Rondo's injuries, when have the Lakers not underestimated the recovery time for a player? They said Zo would be 100% at the start of training camp, said LeBron was day to day and never talked about him missing more than a handful of games. Underestimating Lonzo's return time would be par for the course.

Yeah the reports are really meaningless because Lakers insiders seem to be required to blow smoke.

I just looked up Lonzos injuries from last year.

Dec 24 - Shoulder sprain, expected to miss a week. He missed 6 games and played 12 days later.

Jan 13 - Minor knee sprain, day to day, questionable for the next game. A couple weeks later the diagnosis was changed to an MCL sprain. He missed 15 games and played 40 games later.

Mar 28 - Knee contusion, day to day, questionable for the next game. Never returned, missing the final 8 games. Season was over and they were tanking anyway so I'll give them a pass on this one.

Still, your point seems to be proven. Just like LeBron feeling his pop in a groin and the team immediately coming out and saying LeBron was fine and might not miss any time.
CervantesRises
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:54 pm    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
CervantesRises wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
CervantesRises wrote:
All true but they said it wouldn't require surgery which typically makes is a Grade 2 for professional athletes.

Who knows...and it doesn't matter...kid is hurt while finding his stride and with us already depled...just sucks for us.

He wont be back a day before he gets back. Average cellular repair just for the making of scar tissue is 16 to 18 days. From there it's rehab...but he'll likely need 21 plus days before they even get to that step. Rehab 1 to 2 weeks. Reconditioning 1 week...even in the best case he's going to be out 6 weeks regardless of full or severe tear.

Just sucks.

Grade 3 usually doesn't require surgery. If it really was a full tear, I'd say that six weeks is the best case scenario. That's six weeks to full practices, no six weeks to actually playing. Hopefully, I'll be proven wrong and he really will be back in 4-6 weeks.

Are you a licensed physician? Any experience treating this?

Because I am. And I do.

Thank you for chiming in. What would your prediction be for rehab time, meaning back on the court in an NBA game?

6 weeks is the minimum for several reasons.

1. He's a young player with an injury history. They'll give him extra time to heal up rather than risk additional injuries to his knees, hips, and or back given how he is used for pace and to switch on to larger players.

2. With LeBron and Rondo due back the hope has to be that they will carry the team to the playoffs which affords Zo more time to recover. If they can't carry us to the playoffs then you might see Zo shut down for the rest of the year as a precaution so he doesn't miss a 2nd summer of development in a row...but I would say given their timeline that is very, very, very unlikely.

Wound healing to the point of scar tissue formation and cellular regeneration is 16 to 18 days in general and likely 21+ in this case because of the injury. If he's doing anything prior to 3 weeks from the injury in terms of running, jogging, and significant court related activity then you can assume he'll be back within the next 3 weeks and that the Grade 3 Dx was likely overly cautious and this could have been called a Grade 2 Sprain.

The other factor and why I'm assuming they are being overly cautious in calling this a Grade 3 while assigning a Grade 2 recovery timeline is which of the ligament(s) is impacted. A Grade 3 for a ligament connecting the Talus (ankle bone) to the Calcaneus (heel bone) is major and would warrant a much longer recovery time due to the significant lack of joint integrity created. I have seen situations where a Grade 3 was Dx'd even though there was no tear, but because the ligament had been significantly stretched and rather than being behind the Lateral Malleolus of the Fibula it is now temporarily on the outside of the bone and will take weeks to reposition itself, but again no surgery is necessary. That could have happened...it hurts a lot but doesn't hurt as much as a major tear. We also haven't heard that there was a 'pop' from Zo...so that could be in his favor as well.

So it really depends upon which ligament(s) are involved and the extent of tearing if there is any.

The next determinants are the health of his immune system to clear debris from the surrounding fascia and where the ligament(s) are damaged to set the area for wound remodeling...these are all nutrient dependent processes based upon the availability of Vitamin C, Silica, Proline, Biotin and several other micro minerals. Then you get the laying down of longer term scar tissue to reinforce the joint but that restricts motion. So that will have to be addressed. I don't know much about Zo's diet outside of his love of pancakes and syrup so no idea if it will be sooner, on time, or longer, but diets heavy in refined sugar are also typically deficient in the nutrient quantity essential for accelerated wound repair cellularly. So that may not be good.

Worse case is the miss Dx'd and he will have to go in for surgery in 2 to 3 weeks because the ankle isn't responding to minor treatment...if that happens fine people who Dx'd him on the spot Zo will be done for the season.

Best cast is he's on crutches and in a soft velcro boot for a couple of weeks and cleared to do light jogging in 2 to 3 weeks.

Likely case is we won't see him on a practice court doing anything, including being on the bench because players using crutches and with limited mobility can't be on the bench due to injury hazards, for 2 to 3 weeks and then we'll start to get some good news and then about 2 weeks after the AS game he'll be rejoining the team for the final push.

I have an impossible time seeing him back before the 6 week mark though...from the outside looking in.

#BannersOverBillboards
CervantesRises
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:07 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
Great, but given that you haven’t examined him and are just reacting to the same media reports as everyone else, you’re just speculating like the rest of us. Otherwise, I’d defer to you. Earlier, we had a doctor on Twitter opining that this injury was no big deal based on the TV footage.

This would be true if everyone who is speculating held a medical license and had 2 decades of experience in practice.

I wasn't that doctor that spoke stupidly. You're not a doctor. And all opinions don't carry the same weight even when speculating.

I haven't examined Lonzo...but herein lies the difference between us...If both of us were given the opportunity to examine him, only one of us would know what we're doing. In situations like that I tend to listen to the person who knows more than I do rather than attempt to equate my opinion with that of someone who is licensed, trained and has much more experience than myself.

As more information about the injury comes out I will modify and adjust my professional opinion accordingly. But I can assure you based upon the information presented my medical point of view is very sound.

And I still don't know how that wasn't a blocking foul...but whatever...doesn't change the fact that unless LeBron goes godmode we're screwed.

#BannersOverBillboards

Last edited by CervantesRises on Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beir32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:20 pm    Post subject:

I thought I read in this thread that a huge Lonzo supporter, one who has supported him through his ups and downs over the past two seasons, decided to abandon him now that he suffered an ankle injury.

I had to have heard that wrong though because that would be really really really really dumb.

Get well soon, kid.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:31 pm    Post subject:

CervantesRises wrote:
This would be true if everyone who is speculating held a medical license and had 2 decades of experience in practice.

I wasn't that doctor that spoke stupidly. You're not a doctor. And all opinions don't carry the same weight even when speculating.

I haven't examined Lonzo...but herein lies the difference between us...If both of us were given the opportunity to examine him, only one of us would know what we're doing. In situations like that I tend to listen to the person who knows more than I do rather than attempt to equate my opinion with that of someone who is licensed, trained and has much more experience than myself.

As more information about the injury comes out I will modify and adjust my professional opinion accordingly. But I can assure you based upon the information presented my medical point of view in very sound.

Eh. Speculation is speculation. Yesterday, you were downgrading him to a Grade 2 out of thin air. Today, you're giving us a more reasoned and cautious analysis. I appreciate the latter, but you're still speculating that they are being "overly cautious in calling this a Grade 3." Your medical experience gives you no insight into the thought processes of other doctors with respect to a patient you have not examined. As others have suggested, it may be a Grade 3 diagnosis from the doctors with a recovery estimate tacked on by non-medical staff.

I hope you turn out to be right, though.
CervantesRises
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:33 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
CervantesRises wrote:

As more information about the injury comes out I will modify and adjust my professional opinion accordingly. But I can assure you based upon the information presented my medical point of view in very sound.

Eh. Speculation is speculation. Yesterday, you were downgrading him to a Grade 2 out of thin air. Today, you're giving us a more reasoned and cautious analysis. I appreciate the latter, but you're still speculating that they are being "overly cautious in calling this a Grade 3." Your medical experience gives you no insight into the thought processes of other doctors with respect to a patient you have not examined. As others have suggested, it may be a Grade 3 diagnosis from the doctors with a recovery estimate tacked on by non-medical staff.

I don't like you...never have...likely never will.

Let's agree to just steer clear of each other.

Your incessant need to be right about everything has finally worn on me for good.

Peace be with you.

#BannersOverBillboards
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:34 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
CervantesRises wrote:

Hopefully it’s a medically based recovery estimate and a non medically based grade designation.
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:41 pm    Post subject:

CervantesRises wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
CervantesRises wrote:

Your incessant need to be right about everything has finally worn on me for good.

Peace be with you.
Lol. AH is and has been a quality poster for years.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:59 pm    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
Hopefully it’s a medically based recovery estimate and a non medically based grade designation.

That would be nice, wouldn't it?
The Juggernaut
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:00 pm    Post subject:

Vancouver Fan wrote:
CervantesRises wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
CervantesRises wrote:

Peace be with you.

No he hasn't. He was a Kobe hating troll for most of the mid 2000s on here and still is today.
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:07 pm    Post subject:

CervantesRises wrote:

6 weeks is the minimum for several reasons.

1. He's a young player with an injury history. They'll give him extra time to heal up rather than risk additional injuries to his knees, hips, and or back given how he is used for pace and to switch on to larger players.

2. With LeBron and Rondo due back the hope has to be that they will carry the team to the playoffs which affords Zo more time to recover. If they can't carry us to the playoffs then you might see Zo shut down for the rest of the year as a precaution so he doesn't miss a 2nd summer of development in a row...but I would say given their timeline that is very, very, very unlikely.

Wound healing to the point of scar tissue formation and cellular regeneration is 16 to 18 days in general and likely 21+ in this case because of the injury. If he's doing anything prior to 3 weeks from the injury in terms of running, jogging, and significant court related activity then you can assume he'll be back within the next 3 weeks and that the Grade 3 Dx was likely overly cautious and this could have been called a Grade 2 Sprain.

The other factor and why I'm assuming they are being overly cautious in calling this a Grade 3 while assigning a Grade 2 recovery timeline is which of the ligament(s) is impacted. A Grade 3 for a ligament connecting the Talus (ankle bone) to the Calcaneus (heel bone) is major and would warrant a much longer recovery time due to the significant lack of joint integrity created. I have seen situations where a Grade 3 was Dx'd even though there was no tear, but because the ligament had been significantly stretched and rather than being behind the Lateral Malleolus of the Fibula it is now temporarily on the outside of the bone and will take weeks to reposition itself, but again no surgery is necessary. That could have happened...it hurts a lot but doesn't hurt as much as a major tear. We also haven't heard that there was a 'pop' from Zo...so that could be in his favor as well.

So it really depends upon which ligament(s) are involved and the extent of tearing if there is any.

The next determinants are the health of his immune system to clear debris from the surrounding fascia and where the ligament(s) are damaged to set the area for wound remodeling...these are all nutrient dependent processes based upon the availability of Vitamin C, Silica, Proline, Biotin and several other micro minerals. Then you get the laying down of longer term scar tissue to reinforce the joint but that restricts motion. So that will have to be addressed. I don't know much about Zo's diet outside of his love of pancakes and syrup so no idea if it will be sooner, on time, or longer, but diets heavy in refined sugar are also typically deficient in the nutrient quantity essential for accelerated wound repair cellularly. So that may not be good.

Worse case is the miss Dx'd and he will have to go in for surgery in 2 to 3 weeks because the ankle isn't responding to minor treatment...if that happens fine people who Dx'd him on the spot Zo will be done for the season.

Best cast is he's on crutches and in a soft velcro boot for a couple of weeks and cleared to do light jogging in 2 to 3 weeks.

Likely case is we won't see him on a practice court doing anything, including being on the bench because players using crutches and with limited mobility can't be on the bench due to injury hazards, for 2 to 3 weeks and then we'll start to get some good news and then about 2 weeks after the AS game he'll be rejoining the team for the final push.

I have an impossible time seeing him back before the 6 week mark though...from the outside looking in.

Thanks so much for the detailed write up, very informative. A surgery announcement would be really disappointing. I'll look out for when he is seen jogging again.
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:19 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:

That would be nice, wouldn't it?

We can hope but I’m not holding my breath. I’m just hoping he gets a couple games in before the playoffs to shake off the rust.
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:00 pm    Post subject:

Vancouver Fan wrote:
CervantesRises wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
CervantesRises wrote:

Peace be with you.

Last edited by eddiejonze on Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:13 pm    Post subject:

CervantesRises wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
Great, but given that you haven’t examined him and are just reacting to the same media reports as everyone else, you’re just speculating like the rest of us. Otherwise, I’d defer to you. Earlier, we had a doctor on Twitter opining that this injury was no big deal based on the TV footage.

As more information about the injury comes out I will modify and adjust my professional opinion accordingly. But I can assure you based upon the information presented my medical point of view is very sound.

And I still don't know how that wasn't a blocking foul...but whatever...doesn't change the fact that unless LeBron goes godmode we're screwed.

In fairness, in your last iteration you threw your credentials around and I and a few of the mods did a little bit of research. Enough that you'd want to be real careful where the line of this goes. All good right now, and I appreciate that you have more knowledge than the average layperson, but don't lay it on too thick...
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:17 pm    Post subject:

The Juggernaut wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:
CervantesRises wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
CervantesRises wrote:

Peace be with you.

No he hasn't. He was a Kobe hating troll for most of the mid 2000s on here and still is today.

Guys. AH is clearly a lot more interested in coming into this thread than his "I'm not real interested or obsessed, but here I am again" argument would suggest, and it is fair to point that out in rebuttal to the above it all argument, but let's lay off calling each other out about things outside this thread. AH and I go way back, and while on some days we don't see eye to eye, he's earned enough respect not to be heckled for stuff he isn't bringing to the table.
Thee Black Mamba
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:17 pm    Post subject:

I dont think Lonzo will ever stay healthy enough to have the kind of career I want him to have.

If this keeps up, he wont be able to stay on the court permanently.

Wishing him the best.
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:51 pm    Post subject:

This reeks of Steph curry early in his career, Lakers can sign Zo to a cheap extension citing injury concerns...
Then when Zo blows up like some of us think he will, and his body gets stronger and more durable like curry's did- We will have a bargain discount Zo and still have money to sign Zion, Doncic, and still have money to keep AD.

drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:53 pm    Post subject:

eddiejonze wrote:
have money to sign Zion, Doncic, and still have money to keep AD.

Zion and AD on the same team
24Legend007
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:16 pm    Post subject:

lakersboy wrote:
scooterp10 wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:
ItsJustMagic wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:
Man, as a Lonzo supporter that’s probably the last straw for me. Between the poor FT shooting, the mediocre overall shooting and the lack of emotion I see from him it’s been hard to back him. One thing I was hanging my hat on was the fact that he was healthy and appeared to be improving in some things and was still playing D.

Now another injury that’s going to have him playing 65 games this season at best? I’m out on Lonzo. He will have to show marked improvement in both his shooting and his health to get me back on the bus. Guess I’m a Kuzma guy now.

Way to be supportive. Guy gets hurt giving his all to the team and lets abandon him.

I’ve been a Stan since day one, I’ve taken up for him against all comers both on this board and IRL. There comes a point where you have to call them like you see em, us fans seem to care a lot more about his success then he does. Yes, it’s not his fault that he got hurt....it’s genetics I guess, dude is glass. Sorry, gotta go buy that Kuzma Jersey bro.

Dude was killing it. Playing the best ball of his pro career. Dare I say, dominating the game. Plenty of guys get hurt early in their careers. His body will get stronger and he will get better.

Curry was a bargain because of various ankle problems he kept having early in his career.

If the Lakers can get good luck and extend BI and Lonzo for the cheap, that would be a recipe for success I think.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:27 pm    Post subject:

24Legend007 wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
scooterp10 wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:
ItsJustMagic wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:

If the Lakers can get good luck and extend BI and Lonzo for the cheap, that would be a recipe for success I think.

Times like this could have an effect in either direction on how much the Lakers will pay to keep Lonzo. If he is as vital to the defense as many people are saying, they're going to see a huge drop defense off without him and it could boost his value even if he isn't a guy who will play 82 games in a season.
CervantesRises
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:45 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
CervantesRises wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:

In fairness, in your last iteration you threw your credentials around and I and a few of the mods did a little bit of research. Enough that you'd want to be real careful where the line of this goes. All good right now, and I appreciate that you have more knowledge than the average layperson, but don't lay it on too thick...

In fairness homeslice didn't have to respond to me like I'm some internet MD on here...that's on him and the only reason why I would ever 'throw my credentials' around. Although I'm not sure how saying that I'm a doctor, that he's not, that I have experience and he doesn't is 'throwing anything around'...it's just telling it like it is where I come from.

PM me if you want to validate my credentials, I'll give them all to you and my phone number so we can talk, I'm always down for that...want to see my licensing? no problem, I'll show you, you don't have to search for me...curious about my copyrights? no problem, I'll send you a free copy of one of my books...curious about my school? no problem I'll even take you on a virtual tour...need to confirm that I actually really know what I'm talking about? I'll put you on the phone with one of my patients...want to find out if I'm FOS or not? I'll put you on the phone with one of my graduates who are making what I teach them work in the real world.

When it comes to health and the human body I have EARNED the right to speak intelligently about it. I'm right here...I don't lie...I don't pretend...and I don't hide from anyone over anything. It's not in my DNA.

What I bolded from you sounds an awful lot like a threat to me. Was that your intention? Very curious...Because if you want to call me on the carpet we can jump on a FB live right now, no prep, and you can ask me anything about health, cellular repair, essential repair, how long it takes, therapeutic amounts. I have over 200 hours of recorded presentations on scientifically backed nutrition alone. I speak truth.

And if I don't know something...I'll tell you the 3 most important words a man of integrity can say...I...Don't...Know...because I don't know everything, and don't pretend to...but what I know, I know. What I've earned, I've earned. And what I say I do, I do.

It's not about laying anything on thick...it's about speaking truth about what you know. When I know something I speak. When I don't I listen...pretty good rule of thumb for everyone even though in this age of 'I have an opinion therefore I am' it's seldom respected.

Your boy elected to talk with me and insinuate that his POV is equal to mine on this topic...he's entitled to believe that nonsense if he wants to save face...but that don't make it the truth.

No disrespect intended to anyone here...just understand that I put in my work, I paid my dues to earn the right to speak, and I won't ever apologize for knowing what I know.

Helping people like I do is a privilege. Speaking truth is an obligation. I'd like to believe that when I meet my maker I can humbly say I've done both to the best of my ability.

Peace Be With You.

#BannersOverBillboards
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:56 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
need to confirm that I actually really know what I'm talking about? I'll put you on the phone with one of my patients

"Hello Mr. Mantlebaum? Sorry to bother you at home. No, no don't worry. Theres nothing wrong with your test results. I'm calling because a moderator on a Laker message board I post on insinuated I might not be a doctor and as one of my patients I was hoping you might hop on the phone with him and answer some of his questions. H-Hello?"
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:05 pm    Post subject:

So, is Lonzo an MD or not? This thread was better when everyone was arguing who's worse between Zo & BI.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:35 pm    Post subject:

CervantesRises wrote:
In fairness homeslice didn't have to respond to me like I'm some internet MD on here

First time on the internet?

This is how it works - no one that knows you in real life will question your credentials and EVERYONE on the internet will doubt any credentials you claim.

That's the nature of the beast, that's just how it works.

Quote:
No disrespect intended to anyone here...just understand that I put in my work, I paid my dues to earn the right to speak, and I won't ever apologize for knowing what I know.

I don't see anyone trying to censor you? Speak your mind, by all means. Seems you're getting bent out of shape because people are giving alternative theories.

Quote:
I'll put you on the phone with one of my patients
As a doctor, why would you even suggest that? Isn't that a violation of HIPAA?

Last edited by LongBeachPoly on Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1560, 1561, 1562 ... 1686, 1687, 1688  Next
Page 1561 of 1688
Jump to: