OFFICIAL LONZO BALL THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 632, 633, 634 ... 1160, 1161, 1162  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
krisobe
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 2985

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:25 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Ujah's Goat wrote:
MJST wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
What's amazing is that the 76ers wrote off a 6th (Noel), 11th (MCW) and 3rd pick (Oak) and still have a crazy core.


Imagine if they'd drafted Porzingis instead of Okafor and Kristaps was in Philly now with Embiid, Simmons and Fultz.


Had Philly drafted KP they might not have been in a position to draft Simmons or retain their no.1 pick this past draft.


But they would have broken a bone in his body and forced him to sit out a year?


Imagine they Drafted CJ McCollum over Nerlens, Giannis over Noel, PorzinGOD over Okafor and Dennis Smith Jr over Fultz? GOAT team.

DSJ
MCCOLLUM
GIANNIS
PORZINGIS
EMBIID

SIMMONS 6th man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Sep 2012
Posts: 3289

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject:

Gettin' benched and embarrassed out there.
_________________
Marcellus Wiley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
george w kush
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 05 Jun 2009
Posts: 416

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:34 pm    Post subject:

The good news is once he is officially a bust the media will stop paying attention to his bafoon father.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
al242
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Sep 2012
Posts: 2011

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:34 pm    Post subject:

Nash Vegas wrote:
Gettin' benched and embarrassed out there.


He shouldn’t be starting, Clarkson is a better player and should be starting over Ball. Ball is an absolute scrub and magic really screwed up this pick, hindsight is the worst.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Sep 2012
Posts: 3289

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:36 pm    Post subject:

ESPN will have a Simmons vs Ball special at halftime.

All Lakers fans, change the channel.
_________________
Marcellus Wiley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BennyLava
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Dec 2012
Posts: 3325

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:38 pm    Post subject:

It’s depressing how good Simmons is.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KB824MJ
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 25 Jun 2015
Posts: 1092

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:41 pm    Post subject:

It's depressing how bad Lonzo is. Got benched. But, he does have a tendency to shrink in big games:Boston, Wizardsx2, this game. I won't count clippers. Something is off with him. He was making great passes first 5-7 games and all of a sudden is playing like he's always tired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Sep 2012
Posts: 3289

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:41 pm    Post subject:

Zo playing with no balls tonight.

He looks so scurred.
_________________
Marcellus Wiley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Rivershow
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 Dec 2011
Posts: 6721

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:42 pm    Post subject:

al242 wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:
Gettin' benched and embarrassed out there.


He shouldn’t be starting, Clarkson is a better player and should be starting over Ball. Ball is an absolute scrub and magic really screwed up this pick, hindsight is the worst.


There was no one really head and shoulders above Ball. It's not like it was a loaded draft.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Rivershow
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 Dec 2011
Posts: 6721

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:43 pm    Post subject:

I can see why Magic was unimpressed by Lonzo though. Dude has an ugly game outside of a few flashy passes.

Last edited by Rivershow on Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Sep 2012
Posts: 3289

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:43 pm    Post subject:

KB824MJ wrote:
It's depressing how bad Lonzo is. Got benched. But, he does have a tendency to shrink in big games:Boston, Wizardsx2, this game. I won't count clippers. Something is off with him. He was making great passes first 5-7 games and all of a sudden is playing like he's always tired.


Even in college aka Sweet Sixteen vs Fox.
_________________
Marcellus Wiley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 31819

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:43 pm    Post subject:

Zo needs to work with Coach Metta for a month or two.
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
blackmamba08
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 09 Jun 2015
Posts: 967
Location: Croatia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:43 pm    Post subject:

Thank you Lavar Ball for making Lonzo playing like (bleep)....and also for making him the most hated rookie ever outside of LA fan base....that guy is so stupid I cannot even believe, just please until rest of his career keep your big stupid mouth shut
_________________
K.O.B.E - King Of Basketball End of story
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
al242
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Sep 2012
Posts: 2011

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:44 pm    Post subject:

Rivershow wrote:
al242 wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:
Gettin' benched and embarrassed out there.


He shouldn’t be starting, Clarkson is a better player and should be starting over Ball. Ball is an absolute scrub and magic really screwed up this pick, hindsight is the worst.


There was no one really head and shoulders above Ball. It's not like it was a loaded draft.


At the time, this appeared to be the case. If there was a redraft, I can name at least 8 players who should have went higher, he does not look like an nba player, not even a bench level player.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 May 2011
Posts: 2246

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:45 pm    Post subject:

Nash Vegas wrote:
ESPN will have a Simmons vs Ball special at halftime.

All Lakers fans, change the channel.


They're already mocking him and that segment hasn't even started
_________________
Tacos

Formerly known as Nashlight
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Rivershow
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 Dec 2011
Posts: 6721

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:45 pm    Post subject:

al242 wrote:
Rivershow wrote:
al242 wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:
Gettin' benched and embarrassed out there.


He shouldn’t be starting, Clarkson is a better player and should be starting over Ball. Ball is an absolute scrub and magic really screwed up this pick, hindsight is the worst.


There was no one really head and shoulders above Ball. It's not like it was a loaded draft.


At the time, this appeared to be the case. If there was a redraft, I can name at least 8 players who should have went higher, he does not look like an nba player, not even a bench level player.


Sure if we're going by this game lol. He has had some good games this season. His floor is just so low that you forget about the good games.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KB824MJ
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 25 Jun 2015
Posts: 1092

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject:

Nash Vegas wrote:
KB824MJ wrote:
It's depressing how bad Lonzo is. Got benched. But, he does have a tendency to shrink in big games:Boston, Wizardsx2, this game. I won't count clippers. Something is off with him. He was making great passes first 5-7 games and all of a sudden is playing like he's always tired.


Even in college aka Sweet Sixteen vs Fox.
supposedly he had a hamstring injury, but I'm starting to think he does really shrink. It is beginning to make sense especially with his "don't care I didn't play in fourth" I mean it was correct call, but have some fire. That's what this team seems to lack sometimes, a firey guy. Ingram shows it here and there, but no one consistently does except maybe kuzma
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
al242
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Sep 2012
Posts: 2011

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:47 pm    Post subject:

Rivershow wrote:
al242 wrote:
Rivershow wrote:
al242 wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:
Gettin' benched and embarrassed out there.


He shouldn’t be starting, Clarkson is a better player and should be starting over Ball. Ball is an absolute scrub and magic really screwed up this pick, hindsight is the worst.


There was no one really head and shoulders above Ball. It's not like it was a loaded draft.


At the time, this appeared to be the case. If there was a redraft, I can name at least 8 players who should have went higher, he does not look like an nba player, not even a bench level player.


Sure if we're going by this game lol. He has had some good games this season. His floor is just so low that you forget about the good games.


He has had 2 good games for the entire season, the rest were all horrible.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AC Green's V-Card
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 Aug 2012
Posts: 3063

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:47 pm    Post subject:

KB824MJ wrote:
It's depressing how bad Lonzo is. Got benched. But, he does have a tendency to shrink in big games:Boston, Wizardsx2, this game. I won't count clippers. Something is off with him. He was making great passes first 5-7 games and all of a sudden is playing like he's always tired.


Milwaukee wasn't a big game because why exactly? They have a better record than the 76ers and Giannis is a bigger star than anyone on Philadelphia.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
al242
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Sep 2012
Posts: 2011

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:48 pm    Post subject:

I really wish we had our draft pick, we should be tanking for a guard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Rivershow
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 Dec 2011
Posts: 6721

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:49 pm    Post subject:

al242 wrote:
Rivershow wrote:
al242 wrote:
Rivershow wrote:
al242 wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:
Gettin' benched and embarrassed out there.


He shouldn’t be starting, Clarkson is a better player and should be starting over Ball. Ball is an absolute scrub and magic really screwed up this pick, hindsight is the worst.


There was no one really head and shoulders above Ball. It's not like it was a loaded draft.


At the time, this appeared to be the case. If there was a redraft, I can name at least 8 players who should have went higher, he does not look like an nba player, not even a bench level player.


Sure if we're going by this game lol. He has had some good games this season. His floor is just so low that you forget about the good games.


He has had 2 good games for the entire season, the rest were all horrible.


The entire season has not been a long one. You need to ease up a bit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
al242
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Sep 2012
Posts: 2011

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:51 pm    Post subject:

Rivershow wrote:
al242 wrote:
Rivershow wrote:
al242 wrote:
Rivershow wrote:
al242 wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:
Gettin' benched and embarrassed out there.


He shouldn’t be starting, Clarkson is a better player and should be starting over Ball. Ball is an absolute scrub and magic really screwed up this pick, hindsight is the worst.


There was no one really head and shoulders above Ball. It's not like it was a loaded draft.


At the time, this appeared to be the case. If there was a redraft, I can name at least 8 players who should have went higher, he does not look like an nba player, not even a bench level player.


Sure if we're going by this game lol. He has had some good games this season. His floor is just so low that you forget about the good games.


He has had 2 good games for the entire season, the rest were all horrible.


The entire season has not been a long one. You need to ease up a bit.


You said he has had some good games, I was just clarifying only 2 games were good and the rest were fringe G-league status.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Rivershow
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 Dec 2011
Posts: 6721

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:53 pm    Post subject:

al242 wrote:
Rivershow wrote:
al242 wrote:
Rivershow wrote:
al242 wrote:
Rivershow wrote:
al242 wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:
Gettin' benched and embarrassed out there.


He shouldn’t be starting, Clarkson is a better player and should be starting over Ball. Ball is an absolute scrub and magic really screwed up this pick, hindsight is the worst.


There was no one really head and shoulders above Ball. It's not like it was a loaded draft.


At the time, this appeared to be the case. If there was a redraft, I can name at least 8 players who should have went higher, he does not look like an nba player, not even a bench level player.


Sure if we're going by this game lol. He has had some good games this season. His floor is just so low that you forget about the good games.


He has had 2 good games for the entire season, the rest were all horrible.


The entire season has not been a long one. You need to ease up a bit.


You said he has had some good games, I was just clarifying only 2 games were good and the rest were fringe G-league status.


And I'm just qualifying your remark when you say "entire season". You make it sound like we're already 75% done. It's still early for Lonzo to find his way. I don't even want to defend him but you going overboard is really annoying.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
The Juggernaut
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Aug 2017
Posts: 1399

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:53 pm    Post subject:

I think we should send him to the G League for a couple weeks. He can dominate those guys and maybe regain his confidence
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KB824MJ
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 25 Jun 2015
Posts: 1092

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:54 pm    Post subject:

AC Green's V-Card wrote:
KB824MJ wrote:
It's depressing how bad Lonzo is. Got benched. But, he does have a tendency to shrink in big games:Boston, Wizardsx2, this game. I won't count clippers. Something is off with him. He was making great passes first 5-7 games and all of a sudden is playing like he's always tired.


Milwaukee wasn't a big game because why exactly? They have a better record than the 76ers and Giannis is a bigger star than anyone on Philadelphia.
it wasn't prime time though. And even so he only shows up and plays with fire when his shot is going down. But he is now Not even getting assists. Remember his 2 shot game, had low assists there too. I want him to do well but I'm big games where either people mocked him or are ready to go at him, he's shrank
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 632, 633, 634 ... 1160, 1161, 1162  Next
Page 633 of 1162
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB