OFFICIAL LONZO BALL THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1050, 1051, 1052 ... 1066, 1067, 1068  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
strong9
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 22 Mar 2003
Posts: 415
Location: so many places

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:34 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
strong9 wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
epak wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
strong9 wrote:
epak wrote:
strong9 wrote:
epak wrote:
Fracture wrote:
I mean did people miss the Kuz skit where he roasted the (bleep) outta Lonzo?

These two are best friends.


Obviously that didnt bother those that already hate on Lonzo anyway.


Or maybe Lonzo comes with way more baggage.

As a harsh critic of Lonzo, I feel there are so many other reasons to ship him out, let alone the stupidity of his current antics. If it does affect free agency recruiting, maybe....but otherwise no. Maximize his value and then ship him out.



IMO, the only other reason to trade him, apart from his family causing issues in FA (which is still highly debatable and we'll see in a couple of weeks), is if his knee is going to be a long term issue. If he's healthy, he's my PG for the next 15 years.


Knees, lack of maturity, off the court commitments, shot, inability to finish/lack of body control....he also has a Todd Marinovich aura to me. His dad has controlled his life and I just see him busting loose at some point on his professional team's dime.

You're projecting Lonzo to become a heroin addict?


Remember when Zo got arrested at UCLA with possession of cocaine? They're the same!

And that time last season Zo was found naked in a stranger's backyard with meth in his system? That might've been a cry for help we all missed.


Love the sarcasm...


Anyone know if Todd M. ever said "I love you" to his pops as a young man?


You lost me...please explain.
_________________
"This is just a little pit stop. This is not a period, this is a comma in the continuing story of building America."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 12735

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:39 pm    Post subject:

strong9 wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
strong9 wrote:
epak wrote:
strong9 wrote:
epak wrote:
Fracture wrote:
I mean did people miss the Kuz skit where he roasted the (bleep) outta Lonzo?

These two are best friends.


Obviously that didnt bother those that already hate on Lonzo anyway.


Or maybe Lonzo comes with way more baggage.

As a harsh critic of Lonzo, I feel there are so many other reasons to ship him out, let alone the stupidity of his current antics. If it does affect free agency recruiting, maybe....but otherwise no. Maximize his value and then ship him out.



IMO, the only other reason to trade him, apart from his family causing issues in FA (which is still highly debatable and we'll see in a couple of weeks), is if his knee is going to be a long term issue. If he's healthy, he's my PG for the next 15 years.


Knees, lack of maturity, off the court commitments, shot, inability to finish/lack of body control....he also has a Todd Marinovich aura to me. His dad has controlled his life and I just see him busting loose at some point on his professional team's dime.

You're projecting Lonzo to become a heroin addict?


No certainly not. What I am speaking to is whether his interest in basketball is his own or whether it is what is expected of him, largely due to his father. I think he is a 20 year old who has never had freedom and I wonder if his personal life is going to be more important to him than his professional one. I could be wrong, but kids who come from families who have such a strong alpha parental presence are more prone to bust out and exert their independence/rebel...and that would be on the Lakers' dime. Just a concern I have.

It sounds like baseless pop psychology to me. We're watching the performative drama of cultivated public personas and some folks are getting sucked in like a bunch of KUWTK fanatics who think the show is real.

But maybe Lonzo will snap one day, retire from basketball at 23, move to Iceland, and achieve his secret dream of becoming an ice wine vintner.
_________________
Banana Head
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lonzobryant
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 05 Sep 2017
Posts: 224

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:41 pm    Post subject:

A sniff of LeBron and you guys are turning on Lonzo already? Smh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 May 2011
Posts: 2015

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:42 pm    Post subject:

Lonzo and Kuz are pals, but the back and forth roasting from the outside itís getting very childish.
_________________
Tacos

Formerly known as Nashlight
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 20358

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:44 pm    Post subject:

strong9 wrote:
epak wrote:
strong9 wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
epak wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
strong9 wrote:
epak wrote:
strong9 wrote:
epak wrote:
Fracture wrote:
I mean did people miss the Kuz skit where he roasted the (bleep) outta Lonzo?

These two are best friends.


Obviously that didnt bother those that already hate on Lonzo anyway.


Or maybe Lonzo comes with way more baggage.

As a harsh critic of Lonzo, I feel there are so many other reasons to ship him out, let alone the stupidity of his current antics. If it does affect free agency recruiting, maybe....but otherwise no. Maximize his value and then ship him out.



IMO, the only other reason to trade him, apart from his family causing issues in FA (which is still highly debatable and we'll see in a couple of weeks), is if his knee is going to be a long term issue. If he's healthy, he's my PG for the next 15 years.


Knees, lack of maturity, off the court commitments, shot, inability to finish/lack of body control....he also has a Todd Marinovich aura to me. His dad has controlled his life and I just see him busting loose at some point on his professional team's dime.

You're projecting Lonzo to become a heroin addict?


Remember when Zo got arrested at UCLA with possession of cocaine? They're the same!

And that time last season Zo was found naked in a stranger's backyard with meth in his system? That might've been a cry for help we all missed.


Love the sarcasm...


Anyone know if Todd M. ever said "I love you" to his pops as a young man?


You lost me...please explain.


Just wondering if Todd loved his dad as his dad made him into a robo-QB.
Seems like Lonzo loves his dad. But of course that's just from the outside looking in. Who knows what's really going on inside the home...
_________________
👊 Give props to Space Jam 2 👊
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
strong9
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 22 Mar 2003
Posts: 415
Location: so many places

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:48 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
strong9 wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
strong9 wrote:
epak wrote:
strong9 wrote:
epak wrote:
Fracture wrote:
I mean did people miss the Kuz skit where he roasted the (bleep) outta Lonzo?

These two are best friends.


Obviously that didnt bother those that already hate on Lonzo anyway.


Or maybe Lonzo comes with way more baggage.

As a harsh critic of Lonzo, I feel there are so many other reasons to ship him out, let alone the stupidity of his current antics. If it does affect free agency recruiting, maybe....but otherwise no. Maximize his value and then ship him out.



IMO, the only other reason to trade him, apart from his family causing issues in FA (which is still highly debatable and we'll see in a couple of weeks), is if his knee is going to be a long term issue. If he's healthy, he's my PG for the next 15 years.


Knees, lack of maturity, off the court commitments, shot, inability to finish/lack of body control....he also has a Todd Marinovich aura to me. His dad has controlled his life and I just see him busting loose at some point on his professional team's dime.

You're projecting Lonzo to become a heroin addict?


No certainly not. What I am speaking to is whether his interest in basketball is his own or whether it is what is expected of him, largely due to his father. I think he is a 20 year old who has never had freedom and I wonder if his personal life is going to be more important to him than his professional one. I could be wrong, but kids who come from families who have such a strong alpha parental presence are more prone to bust out and exert their independence/rebel...and that would be on the Lakers' dime. Just a concern I have.

It sounds like baseless pop psychology to me. We're watching the performative drama of cultivated public personas and some folks are getting sucked in like a bunch of KUWTK fanatics who think the show is real.

But maybe Lonzo will snap one day, retire from basketball at 23, move to Iceland, and achieve his secret dream of becoming an ice wine vintner.


I've already said it is my personal opinion. Not sure why it would evoke such strong feelings from you...
_________________
"This is just a little pit stop. This is not a period, this is a comma in the continuing story of building America."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 20358

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:54 pm    Post subject:

strong9 wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
strong9 wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
strong9 wrote:
epak wrote:
strong9 wrote:
epak wrote:
Fracture wrote:
I mean did people miss the Kuz skit where he roasted the (bleep) outta Lonzo?

These two are best friends.


Obviously that didnt bother those that already hate on Lonzo anyway.


Or maybe Lonzo comes with way more baggage.

As a harsh critic of Lonzo, I feel there are so many other reasons to ship him out, let alone the stupidity of his current antics. If it does affect free agency recruiting, maybe....but otherwise no. Maximize his value and then ship him out.



IMO, the only other reason to trade him, apart from his family causing issues in FA (which is still highly debatable and we'll see in a couple of weeks), is if his knee is going to be a long term issue. If he's healthy, he's my PG for the next 15 years.


Knees, lack of maturity, off the court commitments, shot, inability to finish/lack of body control....he also has a Todd Marinovich aura to me. His dad has controlled his life and I just see him busting loose at some point on his professional team's dime.

You're projecting Lonzo to become a heroin addict?


No certainly not. What I am speaking to is whether his interest in basketball is his own or whether it is what is expected of him, largely due to his father. I think he is a 20 year old who has never had freedom and I wonder if his personal life is going to be more important to him than his professional one. I could be wrong, but kids who come from families who have such a strong alpha parental presence are more prone to bust out and exert their independence/rebel...and that would be on the Lakers' dime. Just a concern I have.

It sounds like baseless pop psychology to me. We're watching the performative drama of cultivated public personas and some folks are getting sucked in like a bunch of KUWTK fanatics who think the show is real.

But maybe Lonzo will snap one day, retire from basketball at 23, move to Iceland, and achieve his secret dream of becoming an ice wine vintner.


I've already said it is my personal opinion. Not sure why it would evoke such strong feelings from you...


Uh.. BVH is Lonzo's cousin.
_________________
👊 Give props to Space Jam 2 👊
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 12735

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:58 pm    Post subject:

^Because it's my dream to move to Iceland and produce Humongous Brand Ice Wines. My dream, Lonzo can't have it. There's a hole in my soul that not even Lebron as a Laker or Judah getting banned could fill it.
_________________
Banana Head
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
shortodom
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 27 Sep 2004
Posts: 4781

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:24 pm    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:
Lonzo and Kuz are pals, but the back and forth roasting from the outside itís getting very childish.


That's what happens. Then it turns real when there friends are like "oh you're gonna let him get away with that ". Then they get more personal and more personal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 20358

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:32 pm    Post subject:

shortodom wrote:
Lonzo-Lite wrote:
Lonzo and Kuz are pals, but the back and forth roasting from the outside itís getting very childish.


That's what happens. Then it turns real when there friends are like "oh you're gonna let him get away with that ". Then they get more personal and more personal


Next thing you know... Bam!
Lonzo's hair turns red, drops out of the NBA. And finds himself in the CFL.
_________________
👊 Give props to Space Jam 2 👊
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
unleasHell
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Apr 2001
Posts: 8949
Location: Stay Thirsty my Friends

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:34 pm    Post subject:

I'm not happy about it either, Zo looks like he is more about the fame and spotlight than making the Lakers a better team. Which I'm sure he got from his dad.

With his stellar Rap music career, a baby on the way, a girl friend to marry or pay off, having to listen to his pops, having to council his klepto-bro and his underage bro on their wanna-be NBA careers, I don't see him having much time to work on his strength, his conditioning, his nagging injuries and his horrendous Ft and 3pt shooting..

If he does NOT greatly improve on last years numbers, it'll be time to pull the pull and ship him off with Deng...!
_________________
BRING ON THE DANCING HORSES...!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
al242
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Sep 2012
Posts: 1961

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:56 am    Post subject:

Quote:
LaVar Ball: Lonzo to 'go elsewhere' if Lakers pass on LiAngelo



https://lonzowire.usatoday.com/2018/06/13/lavar-ball-lonzo-to-go-elsewhere-if-lakers-pass-on-liangelo-lamelo/

Good riddance, blessing in disgusie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerSD
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 5128

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:17 am    Post subject:

al242 wrote:
Quote:
LaVar Ball: Lonzo to 'go elsewhere' if Lakers pass on LiAngelo



https://lonzowire.usatoday.com/2018/06/13/lavar-ball-lonzo-to-go-elsewhere-if-lakers-pass-on-liangelo-lamelo/

Good riddance, blessing in disgusie


If we want to talk crossing the line, this is way more flammable than Lonzo/Kuz roasting. Lavar is messing with the wrong dude in Magic. His 3 sons will be back in Lithuania if he keeps making these types of proclamations.

I donít think Lavar realizes Magic has no issue cutting this. He must think he can get away with anything after challenging the president of the United States.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
2019
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Dec 2014
Posts: 5323

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:26 am    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
2019 wrote:

Clever subtle shot but it's not about liking the man on a personal level and wanting him to succeed. It's about liking the stuff he says about the Lakers. Maybe this is LavarGround.net today.


And perpetuating things he says that you donít like is adding fuel to a fire you want to put out. I wasnít being clever or subtle, just using common sense.


Perpetuating things he says-- ahh

So if you hear something you think is detrimental, in this case about our beloved team, it's best to cover your ears and mouth about it?

The only people perpetuating Lavar are the media outlets who know by sticking a camera and a microphone in front of him, he's going to say some wild stuff which works solely to their benefit of $$$. They could care less about the team-- they'll exploit whoever for their own gain.

But me, an individual, who has been a season ticket holder, and spent way too many hours thinking about and discussing Lakers, is perpetuating Lavar Ball by hearing what he says and then commenting about the potential detrimental nature of those comments?

Like I said, I like him on a personal level. I think he's a great husband and he wants the best for his kids. Hell, as corny a name as it is and as corny some of his ideas, I like the BBB thing. He can Keep wearing those BBB ties on whatever tv shows you like while parading your son around as some god like figure despite him likely nor being drafted.. cool.

But also have some tact, poise and respect for (if nobody else) Magic and the organization who want nothing more than to see your son succeed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LandsbergerRules
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Aug 2004
Posts: 7095
Location: The Other Perspective

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:31 am    Post subject:

al242 wrote:
Quote:
LaVar Ball: Lonzo to 'go elsewhere' if Lakers pass on LiAngelo



https://lonzowire.usatoday.com/2018/06/13/lavar-ball-lonzo-to-go-elsewhere-if-lakers-pass-on-liangelo-lamelo/

Good riddance, blessing in disguise


Lol yup. And it's not really a big threat unless Zo was a true generational/transcendent player like Magic or Kobe. He ain't.
_________________
"Chick lived and breathed Lakers basketballÖbut he was also fair and objective and called every game the way it was played."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 20358

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:33 am    Post subject:

Did Kuz beat up Lonzo yet?
_________________
👊 Give props to Space Jam 2 👊
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kikanga
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Sep 2012
Posts: 16846
Location: La La Land

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:34 am    Post subject:

Hope Lonzo doesn't leave. Alot of new construction in downtown LA. We'll need the bricks.

To put it simply, Lonzo isn't good enough for Lavar to be talking like this.
_________________
"The fundamental cause of trouble in the world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt" - Bertrand Russell


Last edited by kikanga on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 17420
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:35 am    Post subject:

al242 wrote:
Quote:
LaVar Ball: Lonzo to 'go elsewhere' if Lakers pass on LiAngelo



https://lonzowire.usatoday.com/2018/06/13/lavar-ball-lonzo-to-go-elsewhere-if-lakers-pass-on-liangelo-lamelo/

Good riddance, blessing in disgusie


NBA draft is 1 week away, hopefully Magic trades Lonzo and his dad to some place like New York, Iím tired of his crap.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 12735

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:40 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
Hope Lonzo doesn't leave. Alot of new construction in downtown LA. We'll need the bricks.

To put it simply, Lonzo isn't good enough for Lavar to be talking like this.

He's a top-10 guard defender and passer in the NBA as a 20-year-old rookie.
_________________
Banana Head
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kikanga
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Sep 2012
Posts: 16846
Location: La La Land

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:44 am    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Hope Lonzo doesn't leave. Alot of new construction in downtown LA. We'll need the bricks.

To put it simply, Lonzo isn't good enough for Lavar to be talking like this.

He's a top-10 guard defender and passer in the NBA as a 20-year-old rookie.


With knee issues.
And the worst shooter ever? I'm genuinely asking. Has anybody shot worse than 36/30/45?

I know he's young and will improve. But he's nowhere good enough to be demanding players to be on the team.
He wasn't even the best rookie on his team.
Might sound like I'm hating. But when your daddy talks mess to our franchise. It leaves the door open for criticism.
_________________
"The fundamental cause of trouble in the world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt" - Bertrand Russell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kikanga
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Sep 2012
Posts: 16846
Location: La La Land

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:49 am    Post subject:

If you can't even make half your free throws. Maybe tell your dad to keep quiet.
_________________
"The fundamental cause of trouble in the world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt" - Bertrand Russell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 12735

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:14 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Hope Lonzo doesn't leave. Alot of new construction in downtown LA. We'll need the bricks.

To put it simply, Lonzo isn't good enough for Lavar to be talking like this.

He's a top-10 guard defender and passer in the NBA as a 20-year-old rookie.


With knee issues.
And the worst shooter ever? I'm genuinely asking. Has anybody shot worse than 36/30/45?

I know he's young and will improve. But he's nowhere good enough to be demanding players to be on the team.
He wasn't even the best rookie on his team.
Might sound like I'm hating. But when your daddy talks mess to our franchise. It leaves the door open for criticism.

You think he's feeding narratives to his father?
_________________
Banana Head
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ShowtimeReturns
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 21 Oct 2017
Posts: 138

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:07 am    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
I'm not happy about it either, Zo looks like he is more about the fame and spotlight than making the Lakers a better team. Which I'm sure he got from his dad.

With his stellar Rap music career, a baby on the way, a girl friend to marry or pay off, having to listen to his pops, having to council his klepto-bro and his underage bro on their wanna-be NBA careers, I don't see him having much time to work on his strength, his conditioning, his nagging injuries and his horrendous Ft and 3pt shooting..

If he does NOT greatly improve on last years numbers, it'll be time to pull the pull and ship him off with Deng...!


Hate to say it I agree there is just to many red flags with him Watching that video Lonzo is totally engaged in his music I never saw that passion on the basketball court,ever.Lakers may have to realize they made a mistake and move on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 May 2015
Posts: 4364

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:10 am    Post subject:

2019 wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
2019 wrote:

Clever subtle shot but it's not about liking the man on a personal level and wanting him to succeed. It's about liking the stuff he says about the Lakers. Maybe this is LavarGround.net today.


And perpetuating things he says that you donít like is adding fuel to a fire you want to put out. I wasnít being clever or subtle, just using common sense.


Perpetuating things he says-- ahh

So if you hear something you think is detrimental, in this case about our beloved team, it's best to cover your ears and mouth about it?

The only people perpetuating Lavar are the media outlets who know by sticking a camera and a microphone in front of him, he's going to say some wild stuff which works solely to their benefit of $$$. They could care less about the team-- they'll exploit whoever for their own gain.

But me, an individual, who has been a season ticket holder, and spent way too many hours thinking about and discussing Lakers, is perpetuating Lavar Ball by hearing what he says and then commenting about the potential detrimental nature of those comments?

Like I said, I like him on a personal level. I think he's a great husband and he wants the best for his kids. Hell, as corny a name as it is and as corny some of his ideas, I like the BBB thing. He can Keep wearing those BBB ties on whatever tv shows you like while parading your son around as some god like figure despite him likely nor being drafted.. cool.

But also have some tact, poise and respect for (if nobody else) Magic and the organization who want nothing more than to see your son succeed.


Yes exactly. And no the media arenít the only people perpetuating Lavars statements. People sharing the videos on twitter and youtube, are spreading it. People discussing it on forums and bringing it to others attention are spreading it. Again, I like Lavar so I donít mind it one bit but donít call me a moron because Iím entertained by him especially while you spread his word throughout LG while acting like what he says is hurting the Lakers. Thatís adding fuel to the Lavar fire. All publicity is good publicity, and Lavar clearly believes so too. You and every other person who hates him and discusses him is falling for his trap. And itís hilarious.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ingle
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 17 Mar 2017
Posts: 692

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:13 am    Post subject:

I'll support him as long as a Laker but I'm certainly not attached. Kuz and BI to me are untouchable but Lonzo can go in the right deal.

He has great natural instincts but has to show he's willing to put in the work and put winning ahead of the other BS.
_________________
BBB back to back to back
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1050, 1051, 1052 ... 1066, 1067, 1068  Next
Page 1051 of 1068
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB