OFFICIAL LONZO BALL THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1145, 1146, 1147, 1148, 1149  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jenn
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 31 Oct 2006
Posts: 623

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:16 pm    Post subject: What work can Lonzo do at this point?

I don't know anything about this surgery. Can he at this point work on free throws? Can he do upper body weight work (bench work, machines, etc)?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
1ngr4m
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Dec 2011
Posts: 5002

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:26 pm    Post subject:

Probably could have just asked in his thread, it's pretty active anyways lol
_________________
Did Jordan Clarkson think Metta's 3 at the end was going in? "I don't know. He was shaking like a stripper in the corner."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
StillSWOL
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 14 Jul 2018
Posts: 152

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:49 pm    Post subject:

Free throws
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Judah
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jun 2015
Posts: 3338

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:51 pm    Post subject:

oldlakerfan wrote:
I think it will be a battle and Luke will play whoever plays best.

Both will pay a lot and may together.

Rondo is going to help with Lonzo development which is a great thing.

Lonzo may be a little slow coming back from surgery.

We are in a win this year mode so that may dictate who starts.

It will take a month or 2 for Luke to figure out the starters rotation.

Lonzo needs to prove he is healthy and limiting his minutes may keep him healthy for the whole season and get him ready for the playoffs.

Important not to over react to what we see early in season.

I don't see how they can play together (especially if LeBron is on the floor at the time) since neither can shoot from range.
_________________
”It is about the greatness of God, not the significance of man. God made man small and the universe big to say something about Himself.”

- John Piper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
audioaxes
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 Apr 2004
Posts: 9581

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:31 pm    Post subject:

have him watch nonstop game footage of Steve Nash on offense... All the tricks he did to collapse a defense, get into the paint and find dump offs for easy finishes or kick outs to open shooters... all the while never being a threat to finish at the hole.
_________________
anti-tank.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LandsbergerRules
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Aug 2004
Posts: 7390
Location: The Other Perspective

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:33 pm    Post subject:

Bench press. Watch film.
_________________
"Chick lived and breathed Lakers basketball…but he was also fair and objective and called every game the way it was played."
-from Chick: His Unpublished Memoirs and the Memories of Those Who Knew Him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Judah
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jun 2015
Posts: 3338

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:53 pm    Post subject:

audioaxes wrote:
have him watch nonstop game footage of Steve Nash on offense... All the tricks he did to collapse a defense, get into the paint and find dump offs for easy finishes or kick outs to open shooters... all the while never being a threat to finish at the hole.

Huh? You have it backwards. Nash was unquestionably a threat around the rim. He was as crafty as they come. That was a key component to his game and was exactly why he was able to collapse defenses, probe, and dish to teammates when he was in the paint. However, he was also one of the greatest free throw shooters of all time, so he wasn't afraid of getting fouled. That's part of Lonzo’s dilemma. He goes to the rim looking to pass because he doesn't want to get fouled. His lack of confidence in his free throw shooting holds him back from going up strong around the rim. People talk about how bad he is at finishing, but one of the biggest reasons is because he just sort of flings up wild shots to avoid contact and getting fouled.
_________________
”It is about the greatness of God, not the significance of man. God made man small and the universe big to say something about Himself.”

- John Piper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
unleasHell
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Apr 2001
Posts: 9126
Location: Stay Thirsty my Friends

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:35 pm    Post subject:

He can paint the baby's room, maybe write a few Rap songs, or even console his brothers...
_________________
Lakers Rebirth: 2018-19
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 Jan 2016
Posts: 2611

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:21 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
mirak wrote:
PauPau wrote:
kikanga wrote:
If Lonzo is good enough to beat out Rondo for the starting spot. We're sitting pretty. I hope it's a problem we have.


Not a particularly high bar if we're being honest but a much higher one than Tyler or Caruso I submit


People are really underrating playoff Rondo.That guy is a beast. He's one of those guys, like Sam Cassell, who steps it up under the spotlight (and has been doing so since he was a 20-something kid).


No, we are correctly rating regular season Rondo. He just isn't good. Rookie Lonzo Ball was better than regular season Rondo last year, even with all of Ball's shooting problems. Regular season Rondo sucked on both sides of the ball.

Then, in 9 playoff games, Rondo sucked on only one side of the ball. He actually played some defense for a few games, but he still sucked on offense. That's great, but we need to make the playoffs before we find out whether regular season Rondo transforms into playoff Rondo.


Playoff Rondo 2017: 10pts 12ast 8rbs 1.5stl on 41% and 42% from 3

In over 100 playoff games: 14pts 9ast 6rbs 2stl on 44%

Also regular season Rondo is good. Ball had a nice rookie season but no reason to sell Rondo short because you want Ball to start.
_________________
-------LUCKY-------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
GonzagaAlum
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 Dec 2005
Posts: 2977

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:28 am    Post subject:

Write apology letters to all those he billed hundreds of dollars to have something signed by him last year.
_________________
How can I get a copy of a Laker game played on Sunday, March 11, 2001 Sonics/Lakers? If you know PM me please

I would be willing to pay you for it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
kball
Sixth Man
Sixth Man


Joined: 05 Aug 2018
Posts: 56

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:13 am    Post subject:

Lucky_Shot wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
mirak wrote:
PauPau wrote:
kikanga wrote:
If Lonzo is good enough to beat out Rondo for the starting spot. We're sitting pretty. I hope it's a problem we have.


Not a particularly high bar if we're being honest but a much higher one than Tyler or Caruso I submit


People are really underrating playoff Rondo.That guy is a beast. He's one of those guys, like Sam Cassell, who steps it up under the spotlight (and has been doing so since he was a 20-something kid).


No, we are correctly rating regular season Rondo. He just isn't good. Rookie Lonzo Ball was better than regular season Rondo last year, even with all of Ball's shooting problems. Regular season Rondo sucked on both sides of the ball.

Then, in 9 playoff games, Rondo sucked on only one side of the ball. He actually played some defense for a few games, but he still sucked on offense. That's great, but we need to make the playoffs before we find out whether regular season Rondo transforms into playoff Rondo.


Playoff Rondo 2017: 10pts 12ast 8rbs 1.5stl on 41% and 42% from 3

In over 100 playoff games: 14pts 9ast 6rbs 2stl on 44%

Also regular season Rondo is good. Ball had a nice rookie season but no reason to sell Rondo short because you want Ball to start.


Nice line.
Thats got to be more assists than almost anyone during that span. Maybe CP3 but cant imagine he has anywhere near that many games.

Not crazy to think that Rondo and Beasely together win us and extra 3-5 games during season
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
RI Laker
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Posts: 3410

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:31 am    Post subject:

Who starts really does not matter. Who finishes is the important question. Luke is a smart coach and has a plethora of assets available to him. He will go with the hot hand and our closing lineups will change each game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Aug 2008
Posts: 10867
Location: Earth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:39 am    Post subject:

babysitting seems to come to mind...
_________________
The move
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AirKobe8
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Jan 2005
Posts: 8167
Location: Curitiba, Brasil

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:55 am    Post subject:

Judah wrote:
audioaxes wrote:
have him watch nonstop game footage of Steve Nash on offense... All the tricks he did to collapse a defense, get into the paint and find dump offs for easy finishes or kick outs to open shooters... all the while never being a threat to finish at the hole.

Huh? You have it backwards. Nash was unquestionably a threat around the rim. He was as crafty as they come. That was a key component to his game and was exactly why he was able to collapse defenses, probe, and dish to teammates when he was in the paint. However, he was also one of the greatest free throw shooters of all time, so he wasn't afraid of getting fouled. That's part of Lonzo’s dilemma. He goes to the rim looking to pass because he doesn't want to get fouled. His lack of confidence in his free throw shooting holds him back from going up strong around the rim. People talk about how bad he is at finishing, but one of the biggest reasons is because he just sort of flings up wild shots to avoid contact and getting fouled.


Exactly. And Nash was a ball dominant playmaker. All the offense went through him. Lonzo, at his best, is the opposite. He's the kind of guy who generates offense with few and quick touches.
_________________
www.lakersbrasil.com
Fan site made by me and others, dedicated to posting Laker news and articles in portuguese.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kball
Sixth Man
Sixth Man


Joined: 05 Aug 2018
Posts: 56

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:51 am    Post subject:

Judah wrote:
audioaxes wrote:
have him watch nonstop game footage of Steve Nash on offense... All the tricks he did to collapse a defense, get into the paint and find dump offs for easy finishes or kick outs to open shooters... all the while never being a threat to finish at the hole.

Huh? You have it backwards. Nash was unquestionably a threat around the rim. He was as crafty as they come. That was a key component to his game and was exactly why he was able to collapse defenses, probe, and dish to teammates when he was in the paint. However, he was also one of the greatest free throw shooters of all time, so he wasn't afraid of getting fouled. That's part of Lonzo’s dilemma. He goes to the rim looking to pass because he doesn't want to get fouled. His lack of confidence in his free throw shooting holds him back from going up strong around the rim. People talk about how bad he is at finishing, but one of the biggest reasons is because he just sort of flings up wild shots to avoid contact and getting fouled.


This is my observation exactly.
And one that will certainly improve as his career unfolds.
Improved Free Throw shooting from Ball this season could EASILY increase his points 3-5 a game even without an increase in shots. Or a marked improvement in 3 pt%

I just don't know if i see Lonzo as the first or 2nd ball handler on this team w LBJ and Rondo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Aeneas Hunter
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 20614

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:23 am    Post subject:

Lucky_Shot wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
No, we are correctly rating regular season Rondo. He just isn't good. Rookie Lonzo Ball was better than regular season Rondo last year, even with all of Ball's shooting problems. Regular season Rondo sucked on both sides of the ball.

Then, in 9 playoff games, Rondo sucked on only one side of the ball. He actually played some defense for a few games, but he still sucked on offense. That's great, but we need to make the playoffs before we find out whether regular season Rondo transforms into playoff Rondo.


Playoff Rondo 2017: 10pts 12ast 8rbs 1.5stl on 41% and 42% from 3

In over 100 playoff games: 14pts 9ast 6rbs 2stl on 44%

Also regular season Rondo is good. Ball had a nice rookie season but no reason to sell Rondo short because you want Ball to start.


"Playoff Rondo" posted an OBPM of -1.2 in 2018 (you said 2017, but those are the 2018 stats). Defensive rebounds and steals don't make you a better offensive player, and a 42% three point shooting percentage doesn't do much if you only take a total of 19 threes in 9 games. The bottom line is that the Pelicans were a worse offensive team with Rondo on the floor. His OBPM was lower in the playoffs than the regular season, but it's a small sample size. In Rondo's heyday with the Celtics, he was actually a positive offensive player. That was a long time ago.

I'm not selling Rondo short. I'm telling it like it is. Rondo has not been a good player for a long time. Folks like you are remembering what he was once upon a time. Well, he turns 32 this year, and we will be his sixth different team since the end of the 2014 season. Maybe he will magically revert to what he once was. Not likely.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
myunibrodavis
Rookie
Rookie


Joined: 18 Jul 2018
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:06 am    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
No, we are correctly rating regular season Rondo. He just isn't good. Rookie Lonzo Ball was better than regular season Rondo last year, even with all of Ball's shooting problems. Regular season Rondo sucked on both sides of the ball.

Then, in 9 playoff games, Rondo sucked on only one side of the ball. He actually played some defense for a few games, but he still sucked on offense. That's great, but we need to make the playoffs before we find out whether regular season Rondo transforms into playoff Rondo.


Playoff Rondo 2017: 10pts 12ast 8rbs 1.5stl on 41% and 42% from 3

In over 100 playoff games: 14pts 9ast 6rbs 2stl on 44%

Also regular season Rondo is good. Ball had a nice rookie season but no reason to sell Rondo short because you want Ball to start.


"Playoff Rondo" posted an OBPM of -1.2 in 2018 (you said 2017, but those are the 2018 stats). Defensive rebounds and steals don't make you a better offensive player, and a 42% three point shooting percentage doesn't do much if you only take a total of 19 threes in 9 games. The bottom line is that the Pelicans were a worse offensive team with Rondo on the floor. His OBPM was lower in the playoffs than the regular season, but it's a small sample size. In Rondo's heyday with the Celtics, he was actually a positive offensive player. That was a long time ago.

I'm not selling Rondo short. I'm telling it like it is. Rondo has not been a good player for a long time. Folks like you are remembering what he was once upon a time. Well, he turns 32 this year, and we will be his sixth different team since the end of the 2014 season. Maybe he will magically revert to what he once was. Not likely.


I’m far from a huge rondo fan, but offensive box plus minus is a predictor of rapm using overall box statistics iirc and rondos playoff rapm was positive on both ends.

Playoff rondo is seems like a thing in defense

Offense is kind of hard to say because the thing is, the warriors exploited not only how it was relatively safe to double off of rondo but also Davis is really really bad at handling double teams. I don’t think that they could double off of rondo if they had to double someone like lebron

His main problem is he passes too many open shots and good shots and gets to assist happy on offense. We’ll see how that plays out but off the court impact should help it out a bit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Aug 2008
Posts: 10867
Location: Earth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:15 am    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
No, we are correctly rating regular season Rondo. He just isn't good. Rookie Lonzo Ball was better than regular season Rondo last year, even with all of Ball's shooting problems. Regular season Rondo sucked on both sides of the ball.

Then, in 9 playoff games, Rondo sucked on only one side of the ball. He actually played some defense for a few games, but he still sucked on offense. That's great, but we need to make the playoffs before we find out whether regular season Rondo transforms into playoff Rondo.


Playoff Rondo 2017: 10pts 12ast 8rbs 1.5stl on 41% and 42% from 3

In over 100 playoff games: 14pts 9ast 6rbs 2stl on 44%

Also regular season Rondo is good. Ball had a nice rookie season but no reason to sell Rondo short because you want Ball to start.


"Playoff Rondo" posted an OBPM of -1.2 in 2018 (you said 2017, but those are the 2018 stats). Defensive rebounds and steals don't make you a better offensive player, and a 42% three point shooting percentage doesn't do much if you only take a total of 19 threes in 9 games. The bottom line is that the Pelicans were a worse offensive team with Rondo on the floor. His OBPM was lower in the playoffs than the regular season, but it's a small sample size. In Rondo's heyday with the Celtics, he was actually a positive offensive player. That was a long time ago.

I'm not selling Rondo short. I'm telling it like it is. Rondo has not been a good player for a long time. Folks like you are remembering what he was once upon a time. Well, he turns 32 this year, and we will be his sixth different team since the end of the 2014 season. Maybe he will magically revert to what he once was. Not likely.


I don't have an answer to how the Lakers lineup will play out. But I can't help but wonder what the best lineup will be down the line;
- LeBron with Zo/Rondo or
- actually let LeBron Play-make (as he'll probably do anyway), then throw Hart in there to D up the opposing PG along with his improved 3 PT%.
- while Zo has better D than Rondo none can pull the offense toward them, because it's well know they suck as shooters, something Hart brings to the table.
- and will it come down to letting LBJ play make as he usually does? LeBron
doesn't need a PG to spot him up, he usually has the rock and makes that call himself.
Interesting season.
_________________
The move
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Aeneas Hunter
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 20614

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:28 am    Post subject:

myunibrodavis wrote:
I’m far from a huge rondo fan, but offensive box plus minus is a predictor of rapm using overall box statistics iirc and rondos playoff rapm was positive on both ends.

Playoff rondo is seems like a thing in defense

Offense is kind of hard to say because the thing is, the warriors exploited not only how it was relatively safe to double off of rondo but also Davis is really really bad at handling double teams. I don’t think that they could double off of rondo if they had to double someone like lebron

His main problem is he passes too many open shots and good shots and gets to assist happy on offense. We’ll see how that plays out but off the court impact should help it out a bit.


You can't reliably calculate RAPM/RPM based on a nine game sample, which is why I skipped it. It requires about a 20 game sample, if I recall correctly.

Rondo illustrates the problem with assists from a big picture perspective. Assists are not bad things, but they aren't always as productive as people think. If you pass the ball to a teammate for a tough three or a contested two, and your teammate makes the shot, you may get credit for an assist. But how much have you really added? People think of assists in the sense of Magic Johnson making some spectacular pass that leads to an uncontested layup, but relatively few assists meet that description. Nonetheless, that mental image causes fans to overvalue assists. I can remember when people used to say "Kobe would have had 20 assists if his teammates just made their shots!" That's the point.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
waterman40
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Jun 2003
Posts: 4923
Location: Central Coast

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:33 am    Post subject:

Not crazy to think that Rondo and Beasely together win us and extra 3-5 games during season[/quote]


Not crazy at all!
_________________
LAKERS 2018-2019: A NEW HOPE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Jul 2014
Posts: 3985

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:35 am    Post subject:

I am not seeing a reason to overly critical of the Rondo role or PG lineups.

Ball is going to learn from Rondo. Rondo is going to benefit from splitting mpg.

Lakers have a potent PG rotation with both. Especially if one misses games. Only potential downside is ego issues throughout the season. Avoid that and how is this a bad thing in any way?

Lakers now have two above average floor generals that get other players easier shots, play defense and have high bball IQs.

I have never been much of a Rondo fan. I still love this signing for the Lakers and Ball's development.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
waterman40
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Jun 2003
Posts: 4923
Location: Central Coast

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:37 am    Post subject:

I don't have an answer to how the Lakers lineup will play out. But I can't help but wonder what the best lineup will be down the line;
- LeBron with Zo/Rondo or
- actually let LeBron Play-make (as he'll probably do anyway), then throw Hart in there to D up the opposing PG along with his improved 3 PT%.
- while Zo has better D than Rondo none can pull the offense toward them, because it's well know they suck as shooters, something Hart brings to the table.
- and will it come down to letting LBJ play make as he usually does? LeBron
doesn't need a PG to spot him up, he usually has the rock and makes that call himself.
Interesting season.[/quote]

Last two minutes of a close game, we might see some patchwork lineups, especially on offense:

Lebron and Hart possibly as the guards
Ingram, Kuzma, or maybe SVI is tried out as a shooter
Beasley might be the best shooting center

And then switchouts like McGee or Lance on defense.
_________________
LAKERS 2018-2019: A NEW HOPE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
audioaxes
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 Apr 2004
Posts: 9581

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:12 pm    Post subject:

Judah wrote:
audioaxes wrote:
have him watch nonstop game footage of Steve Nash on offense... All the tricks he did to collapse a defense, get into the paint and find dump offs for easy finishes or kick outs to open shooters... all the while never being a threat to finish at the hole.

Huh? You have it backwards. Nash was unquestionably a threat around the rim. He was as crafty as they come. That was a key component to his game and was exactly why he was able to collapse defenses, probe, and dish to teammates when he was in the paint. However, he was also one of the greatest free throw shooters of all time, so he wasn't afraid of getting fouled. That's part of Lonzo’s dilemma. He goes to the rim looking to pass because he doesn't want to get fouled. His lack of confidence in his free throw shooting holds him back from going up strong around the rim. People talk about how bad he is at finishing, but one of the biggest reasons is because he just sort of flings up wild shots to avoid contact and getting fouled.

when I mean he wasnt a threat I mean he was by no means one of the best guards at slashing to the rim, absorbing contact and finishing in traffic. He did alot of floaters, and baby jumpers and fadeaways in the paint much more than taking defenders on right at the rim. This is evident in his FT attempts... while deadly he didnt get to the line that much. Those are things Lonzo can try to master.
_________________
anti-tank.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
anth2000
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Apr 2001
Posts: 3740
Location: Pasadena, CA

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:22 pm    Post subject:

Even in a knee brace, I am hoping he learns how to shoot the ball.
Shoot 1000 free throws a day....hell, 2000 would be better.

Learn how to shoot the ball...shoot all day long. Especially free throws.
40% from the line, one of the worst in the NBA, for a point guard is scary.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2016
Posts: 2738

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: What work can Lonzo do at this point?

Jenn wrote:
I don't know anything about this surgery. Can he at this point work on free throws? Can he do upper body weight work (bench work, machines, etc)?
he could always work on form and shooting without harming that knee. he could've sat in a chair at the ft line and stroked some ft's in during the early part of the heeling process. but that surgery doesnt take that long to heal to the point where you can shoot ft's. thats not a lot of pressure on your knees anyway. now jump shots are a different thing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1145, 1146, 1147, 1148, 1149  Next
Page 1146 of 1149
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB