O.J. Simpson to Receive Parole Hearing in July, Could Be Released
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:22 am    Post subject: O.J. Simpson to Receive Parole Hearing in July, Could Be Released

LINK

No one has made mention of this. Have at it?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:42 am    Post subject:

Finally, that way he can resume his search for Nicole & Ron's killer, no one has been looking for the past several years....!

And he should start be searching all the local Florida golf courses...!
AY2043
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:48 pm    Post subject:

Does anyone still think he didn't do it?
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:22 pm    Post subject:

If the glove doesn't fit you must acquit.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:23 pm    Post subject:

The next OJ chase will be seen with him taking off in a walker.....
Ted
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:36 pm    Post subject:

OJ should be given a life sentence for giving us the Kardashians.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 4:17 pm    Post subject:

OJ's case was decided October 3, 1995. The Kardashian's show first aired October 14, 2007. The public gave us the Kardashian's.

Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 4:45 pm    Post subject:

I wish the Dominion had finished the job.

Anyway, OJ should get paroled. His sentence in the Nevada case was a joke, in my opinion. He should have been out of prison years ago. I realize that there is some "justice" being done here, but we're not a banana republic. Having said that, I've now exhausted my limited supply of moral outrage.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:07 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
OJ's case was decided October 3, 1995. The Kardashian's show first aired October 14, 2007. The public gave us the Kardashian's.

Correction. Ryan Seacrest gave us the Kardashians....that guy will burn in hell for that....
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:09 pm    Post subject:

Another win for the law offices of jodeke, jodeke, and J. O. Deke.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:51 pm    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
Another win for the law offices of jodeke, jodeke, and J. O. Deke.

Not really, it was a loss for the system. He was sentenced to 33 years for a crime usually punished by 6 months in jail. I'm a believer in the system. The system took a hit.

The judge who did the sentencing should have been removed from the bench. IMO she sentenced him for Nicole Simpson, Ron Goldman's murders. That was a miscarriage of justice.

It made those who believe he committed the murders happy but another murder was committed, the system was killed.

Keep the faith those who think he did the killings, his parole hearing is in Nevada. I'll be surprised if he's granted parole.

Last edited by jodeke on Mon May 29, 2017 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:54 pm    Post subject:

AY2043 wrote:

Outside of Martin Sheen

A guy I was friends with a long time ago didn't think he did it(he's white BTW) he thought Nicole had a drug debt she couldn't pay off(there were rumors she was heavy into the drug scene) and she was executed as a result. Ron was at the wrong place at the wrong time and clearly sleeping with her.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:57 pm    Post subject:

If he is released it looks like he'll be visiting all the buffets on the Vegas strip. Fat OJ looks like he's gained a few.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:05 pm    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
AY2043 wrote:

Outside of Martin Sheen

A guy I was friends with a long time ago didn't think he did it(he's white BTW) he thought Nicole had a drug debt she couldn't pay off(there were rumors she was heavy into the drug scene) and she was executed as a result. Ron was at the wrong place at the wrong time and clearly sleeping with her.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/is-oj-innocent-missing-evidence-series-expert-immediately-points-suspect-964403

There was a book written about this as well.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:45 pm    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
AY2043 wrote:

Outside of Martin Sheen

It's a shame people still spew this tabloid BS.

Two people were brutally murdered and it's been proven why.

And the whole, "Nicole was murdered by drug dealers over cocaine debt" thing was a grandstand play by Cochran. It's no secret that Nicole partied hard and did blow. Here's the thing, in those days it was extremely common for people to do blow, especially wealthy socialites. None of them ended up being murdered over drug debts and there's absolutely no reason to believe that Nicole Brown was such an out of control blow head that she would find herself the victim of drug dealers. Quite the opposite.

And let's look at it logically. Let's go with the Drug Lord Debt Murder of the Rich Celebrity Lady in Brentwood Scenario. Drug dealer gets fed up with the debt she's run up. So what's the wise move? Commit a high profile murder and make sure you not only don't collect? And you put yourself in the crosshairs of a major double murder investigation? I mean because if you believe that scenario, then you'd have to believe that the same drug dealers were going suddenly jump in to help them in order to "frame" OJ while also acting like they may behind a frame. Yeah that sounds (bleep) likely..

OR, an abusive husband snapped after a confrontation with his ex wife after feeling snubbed on a night of celebration. Because that NEVER happens, right?
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:32 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
Finally, that way he can resume his search for Nicole & Ron's killer, no one has been looking for the past several years....!

And he should start be searching all the local Florida golf courses...!

P!ease go to Florida, please go to Florida, please go to Florida......
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:13 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Correction. Ryan Seacrest gave us the Kardashians....that guy will burn in hell for that....

Should have introduced him to Nicole...

Too soon?
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:24 am    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Seacrest introduced them, the public kept, is keeping, them alive. I think I've watched in total about 5 minutes of that show, if that much. How many minutes have you watched? Honestly!

Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:34 am    Post subject:

I watched about two minutes once, only because Odom was in the scene and that caught my eye while flipping channels.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:01 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Seacrest introduced them, the public kept, is keeping, them alive. I think I've watched in total about 5 minutes of that show, if that much. How many minutes have you watched? Honestly!

None, I cut the cord....take that E!
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:53 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Kim was supposedly worth around 48 million in 2oo7 compared to 150 million 2017. See, you're one of those responsible for their continued existence. Why was there a cord to cut? I watched very limited minutes of KUWTK. I saw women sitting on a couch talking about things that were of no interest to me. What's the fascination?

lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:14 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Kim was supposedly worth around 48 million in 2oo7 compared to 150 million 2017. See, you're one of those responsible for their continued existence. Why was there a cord to cut? I watched very limited minutes of KUWTK. I saw women sitting on a couch talking about things that were of no interest to me. What's the fascination?

What the heck are you talking about.
Cutting the cord means you cut cable services. That means I contribute 0 dollars to their show.
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:01 pm    Post subject:

I think OJ is guilty of the murders but I dont see how anyone can look at this robbery on an unbiased legal standpoint and not say the legal system clearly used this case to punish him for escaping the murder convictions.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:09 pm    Post subject:

audioaxes wrote:
I think OJ is guilty of the murders but I dont see how anyone can look at this robbery on an unbiased legal standpoint and not say the legal system clearly used this case to punish him for escaping the murder convictions.

Agree completely. He needs to be paroled, even if on a moral level he doesn't deserve it, he does on a legal one.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:12 pm    Post subject:

audioaxes wrote:

I don't think very many people have even TRIED to rationalize it. Folks wanted their pound of flesh and didn't care how they got it.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5
Jump to: