OFFICIAL JOSH JACKSON THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 10391
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:57 pm    Post subject:

Nash Vegas wrote:
Think it'll be Josh Jackson.

Posted on the other thread:
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=7303359&highlight=#7303359

^ Boston Globe reporter is saying that Celtics are trying to get Jackson to come in and still can't get him for a workout after today.

Puts a lot of stock on Gambo's first report that Jackson already had a promise to either Lakers/Philly since last week, and you know it's no longer Philly...

Welcome JJ


Don't be so sure, we might have the leverage to force the Celtics and Suns to play the chicken game, by telling them to give up assets if you want your guy...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BennyLava
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Dec 2012
Posts: 3092

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:58 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Boston is in a great situation. smh


Saw what you want about loyalty, the Celtics were in the finals in the east and have assets for a strong draft team pick + trades. It's certainly advantage Celtics over the Lakers at the moment.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 25722

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:15 pm    Post subject:

BennyLava wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Boston is in a great situation. smh


Saw what you want about loyalty, the Celtics were in the finals in the east and have assets for a strong draft team pick + trades. It's certainly advantage Celtics over the Lakers at the moment.

Yep, looks good on paper; for sure. Hopefully Ainge screws it up.
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
senthus
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 21 Jul 2012
Posts: 987

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:17 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
BennyLava wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Boston is in a great situation. smh


Saw what you want about loyalty, the Celtics were in the finals in the east and have assets for a strong draft team pick + trades. It's certainly advantage Celtics over the Lakers at the moment.

Yep, looks good on paper; for sure. Hopefully Ainge screws it up.


He will i believe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 22 Nov 2004
Posts: 25343

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject:

Clutch24 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Dlo
Jj
Ingram
Randle
Nance

Small long ball

Worst shooting team in NBA?


Ouch!
_________________
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Jordan-esque
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Posts: 7714

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:51 pm    Post subject:

Jackson just took a shot at Fultz.

https://twitter.com/CelticsJunkies/status/876282756493389824
_________________
Quote:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Andre2K
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Oct 2004
Posts: 11076

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:53 pm    Post subject:

Jordan-esque wrote:
Jackson just took a shot at Fultz.

https://twitter.com/CelticsJunkies/status/876282756493389824


Just gained more respect for Jackson after this if true
_________________
Compiled Lakers 2016-17 Advanced Stats(UPDATED)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 12864

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:53 pm    Post subject:

Jordan-esque wrote:
Jackson just took a shot at Fultz.

https://twitter.com/CelticsJunkies/status/876282756493389824


Can someone explain that to me?
Does it even have to do with Fultz?
_________________
2 stooges gone, 1 to go.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
GoldenThroat
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 34236

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:53 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
Dlo
Jj
Ingram
Randle
Nance

Small long ball


Going small, with none of the benefits.
_________________
http://lakerfilmroom.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 25722

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:54 pm    Post subject:

Jordan-esque wrote:
Jackson just took a shot at Fultz.

https://twitter.com/CelticsJunkies/status/876282756493389824


that site gagged me!
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Jordan-esque
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Posts: 7714

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:56 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:
Jackson just took a shot at Fultz.

https://twitter.com/CelticsJunkies/status/876282756493389824


Can someone explain that to me?
Does it even have to do with Fultz?


Saying anyone can put up good numbers on a losing team. Fultz/Washington.
_________________
Quote:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 12864

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:58 pm    Post subject:

Jordan-esque wrote:
epak wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:
Jackson just took a shot at Fultz.

https://twitter.com/CelticsJunkies/status/876282756493389824


Can someone explain that to me?
Does it even have to do with Fultz?


Saying anyone can put up good numbers on a losing team. Fultz/Washington.


Ah. Alright.
Gracias.
_________________
2 stooges gone, 1 to go.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
WeDidItReddit
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 10 May 2015
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:00 pm    Post subject:

Jordan-esque wrote:
epak wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:
Jackson just took a shot at Fultz.

https://twitter.com/CelticsJunkies/status/876282756493389824


Can someone explain that to me?
Does it even have to do with Fultz?


Saying anyone can put up good numbers on a losing team. Fultz/Washington.


If Jackson can bring that mentality to destroy and humiliate all the other draft picks, then I thing we'll have ourselves a pretty good player
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Nashlight
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 May 2011
Posts: 1638

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject:

WeDidItReddit wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:
epak wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:
Jackson just took a shot at Fultz.

https://twitter.com/CelticsJunkies/status/876282756493389824


Can someone explain that to me?
Does it even have to do with Fultz?


Saying anyone can put up good numbers on a losing team. Fultz/Washington.


If Jackson can bring that mentality to destroy and humiliate all the other draft picks, then I thing we'll have ourselves a pretty good player


He deleted the tweet. I'd believe it more if he didn't delete it so he could own up to it. Did Jackson and Fultz ever match up in college?
_________________
Tacos
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
WeDidItReddit
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 10 May 2015
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:41 pm    Post subject:

Nashlight wrote:
WeDidItReddit wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:
epak wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:
Jackson just took a shot at Fultz.

https://twitter.com/CelticsJunkies/status/876282756493389824


Can someone explain that to me?
Does it even have to do with Fultz?


Saying anyone can put up good numbers on a losing team. Fultz/Washington.


If Jackson can bring that mentality to destroy and humiliate all the other draft picks, then I thing we'll have ourselves a pretty good player


He deleted the tweet. I'd believe it more if he didn't delete it so he could own up to it. Did Jackson and Fultz ever match up in college?


I don't think so. But maybe his agent told him to delete it to not cause as much fuss
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
matrixskillz
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Jun 2008
Posts: 6097

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:42 pm    Post subject:

Drifts wrote:
Clutch24 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Dlo
Jj
Ingram
Randle
Nance

Small long ball

Worst shooting team in NBA?


Ouch!


ball
ingram
george
nance
?

this one is a bit better
_________________
We only celebrate championships.

"I GOT WHEATIES!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 12864

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:43 pm    Post subject:

matrixskillz wrote:
Drifts wrote:
Clutch24 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Dlo
Jj
Ingram
Randle
Nance

Small long ball

Worst shooting team in NBA?


Ouch!


ball
ingram
george
nance
?

this one is a bit better


Ball
George
Ingram
Bolden
Nance


_________________
2 stooges gone, 1 to go.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerMindLA
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Posts: 1367

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:45 pm    Post subject:

Jordan-esque wrote:
epak wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:
Jackson just took a shot at Fultz.

https://twitter.com/CelticsJunkies/status/876282756493389824


Can someone explain that to me?
Does it even have to do with Fultz?


Saying anyone can put up good numbers on a losing team. Fultz/Washington.


Jackson is pissed he is going to the Celtics. He feels like the loser of this deal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
matrixskillz
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Jun 2008
Posts: 6097

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:47 pm    Post subject:

it will be fun watching boston try to play JJ and jaylen brown in the same lineup. hope the rims at the garden are sturdy enough.
_________________
We only celebrate championships.

"I GOT WHEATIES!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 12864

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:47 pm    Post subject:

LakerMindLA wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:
epak wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:
Jackson just took a shot at Fultz.

https://twitter.com/CelticsJunkies/status/876282756493389824


Can someone explain that to me?
Does it even have to do with Fultz?


Saying anyone can put up good numbers on a losing team. Fultz/Washington.


Jackson is pissed he is going to the Celtics. He feels like the loser of this deal.


Do we know which teams JJ worked out for besides the Lakers?
_________________
2 stooges gone, 1 to go.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 Jan 2016
Posts: 1227

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:55 pm    Post subject:

sogood. wrote:
He was talking about Ward's boxing match in that tweet. He deleted it because obviously it whooshed through a lot of people's head.


Was he though? Idk man
_________________
Ball Pope Ingram Nance Lopez
Ennis Clarkson Hart Kuzma Randle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 12864

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:56 pm    Post subject:

sogood. wrote:
He was talking about Ward's boxing match in that tweet. He deleted it because obviously it whooshed through a lot of people's head.


He tweeted: "lol anybody with the smallest bit of talent can look good and lose :laughing with tears: it's not that hard" at 8:37 PM

The Ward fight ended at 8:50 PM no? I'm not positive though.
_________________
2 stooges gone, 1 to go.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Iron Mamba
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Mar 2012
Posts: 1830

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:04 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
LakerMindLA wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:
epak wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:
Jackson just took a shot at Fultz.

https://twitter.com/CelticsJunkies/status/876282756493389824


Can someone explain that to me?
Does it even have to do with Fultz?


Saying anyone can put up good numbers on a losing team. Fultz/Washington.


Jackson is pissed he is going to the Celtics. He feels like the loser of this deal.


Do we know which teams JJ worked out for besides the Lakers?


Interesting theory from another forum why Jackson tweeted that after Fultz to Sixers became official:

Quote:
Jackson got butt hurt that the Sixers didn't honor their promise to draft him.

_________________
Avengers: Infinity War
Hail Hydra
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 11 Oct 2012
Posts: 25489

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:06 pm    Post subject:

Iron Mamba wrote:
epak wrote:
LakerMindLA wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:
epak wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:
Jackson just took a shot at Fultz.

https://twitter.com/CelticsJunkies/status/876282756493389824


Can someone explain that to me?
Does it even have to do with Fultz?


Saying anyone can put up good numbers on a losing team. Fultz/Washington.


Jackson is pissed he is going to the Celtics. He feels like the loser of this deal.


Do we know which teams JJ worked out for besides the Lakers?


Interesting theory from another forum why Jackson tweeted that after Fultz to Sixers became official:

Quote:
Jackson got butt hurt that the Sixers didn't honor their promise to draft him.


Yup!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
rybee
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Dec 2011
Posts: 6896

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:08 pm    Post subject:

Iron Mamba wrote:
epak wrote:
LakerMindLA wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:
epak wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:
Jackson just took a shot at Fultz.

https://twitter.com/CelticsJunkies/status/876282756493389824


Can someone explain that to me?
Does it even have to do with Fultz?


Saying anyone can put up good numbers on a losing team. Fultz/Washington.


Jackson is pissed he is going to the Celtics. He feels like the loser of this deal.


Do we know which teams JJ worked out for besides the Lakers?


Interesting theory from another forum why Jackson tweeted that after Fultz to Sixers became official:

Quote:
Jackson got butt hurt that the Sixers didn't honor their promise to draft him.


He also retweeted a tweet saying he had a great workout with Philly yesterday
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 62 of 64
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB