The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 413, 414, 415 ... 2084, 2085, 2086  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GOODRICH25
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:05 pm    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
Collin Sexton will be wearing #2 for the Cavs. That's some shady (bleep) right there. Kyrie's shot over Curry was just as big as Ray Allen's shot vs the Spurs. Funny how no one else gets credit when a team with Lebron on it wins a Championship. Acting like Wade isn't the 3rd or 4th best shooting guard in NBA history. And Bosh was a scrub or something.

lol, #2 should be retired no questions asked. reminds me of Gilbert offering Kyrie #23 when they drafted him but Kyrie refused out of respect to James. "classy" as usual, that organization

17 99 19 22 44 13 25 Mic.
52 33 32 42 34 8 24 16 23 3
YSong
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:08 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
Quote:
General manager Koby Altman has stated that he has had ‘good dialogue” with the 33-year-old’s management over last few days.

LINK

Yeah like Klutch will let Koby say he had “good dialogue with them”
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:09 pm    Post subject:

GOODRICH25 wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
Collin Sexton will be wearing #2 for the Cavs. That's some shady (bleep) right there. Kyrie's shot over Curry was just as big as Ray Allen's shot vs the Spurs. Funny how no one else gets credit when a team with Lebron on it wins a Championship. Acting like Wade isn't the 3rd or 4th best shooting guard in NBA history. And Bosh was a scrub or something.

lol, #2 should be retired no questions asked. reminds me of Gilbert offering Kyrie #23 when they drafted him but Kyrie refused out of respect to James. "classy" as usual, that organization

I think that reflects more on Sexton than it does on the Cavs... it's not like they are in the position to alienate more players.

To make people stay in Cleveland, I'm sure your lips need to be puckered the entire time to even have a small hope of them staying there unless they are from the area.
Lakers_GOAT_Team_16X
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:11 pm    Post subject:

So when can we expect Lebron to do his decision, and the teams that have been always been favored to sign him have they really ended up with him
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:13 pm    Post subject:

Lakers_GOAT_Team_16X wrote:
So when can we expect Lebron to do his decision, and the teams that have been always been favored to sign him have they really ended up with him

hopefully no later than July 4th.
Lakers_GOAT_Team_16X
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:15 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
Lakers_GOAT_Team_16X wrote:

hopefully no later than July 4th.

Really hope he doesn’t take really long to decide since we need to move to make other signings
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:21 pm    Post subject:

ReaListik wrote:
"51%", what the hell is that, why not just say 50%, you feel you're being more precise on your LeBron gut instincts? GJ Windhorst, will probably follow LeBron to LA if LeBron comes, he goes with him everywhere. Dude will be a lost puppy when LeBron stops playing.

I think that he has no clue but he thinks its the most likely outcome. They always use him as their LeBron correspondent but I've never sensed that he is connected with LeBron or his people.
LakerSanity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:21 pm    Post subject:

Whenever Lebron makes his announcement is irrelevant. Lakers will know well beforehand… and likely know already.

I'm pretty sure that entire meeting they had this past week about not engaging in tampering (i.e. not talking about any free agents) was because the not so secret, secret about Lebron (and maybe PG) coming to the Lakers has become so well known that the only thing that could stop it now are some stupid Laker employees discussing it and getting the league to stop it based on tampering. I also think its possible that yesterday's move to get the #39th pick was intended as part of a larger (albeit unsuccessful) move in preparation for this summer (and Lebron's arrival).

Twitter: @DeleteThisPost
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:33 pm    Post subject:

LakerSanity wrote:
Whenever Lebron makes his announcement is irrelevant. Lakers will know well beforehand… and likely know already.

I'm pretty sure that entire meeting they had this past week about not engaging in tampering (i.e. not talking about any free agents) was because the not so secret, secret about Lebron (and maybe PG) coming to the Lakers has become so well known that the only thing that could stop it now are some stupid Laker employees discussing it and getting the league to stop it based on tampering. I also think its possible that yesterday's move to get the #39th pick was intended as part of a larger (albeit unsuccessful) move in preparation for this summer (and Lebron's arrival).

I definitely agree with you about that meeting. As I pondered it, that same thought crossed my mind yesterday. I hope anyone in the know will remain tight-lipped until the announcement. The Lakers have absolutely nothing to gain by leaks, especially now that we're at the finish line.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:34 pm    Post subject:

LakerSanity wrote:

Well stated, I agree with this.
1hu2ren3dui4
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:36 pm    Post subject:

LakerSanity wrote:

True. That was alluded to but I couldn’t tell if the 39th pick was posturing or if there was something to it.
1hu2ren3dui4
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:41 pm    Post subject:

That said I don’t think that it was Jesse buss calling a shot.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:59 pm    Post subject:

You realize all these analysts are using double talk essentially so that no matter what scenario happens they don't appear wrong.

They really have no clue and are just counting on you all to retweet the things you want to happen and ignore the things you don't. When really they're playing all sides.
YSong
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:01 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
You realize all these analysts are using double talk essentially so that no matter what scenario happens they don't appear wrong.

They really have no clue and are just counting on you all to retweet the things you want to happen and ignore the things you don't. When really they're playing all sides.

I would agree with that. Right if he stays or leaves
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:06 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:

Yes, if Windbag errrr Windhorst said 51%, it is pretty obvious he is just guessing.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:11 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:

Haven't you been saying Lebron isn't coming here?
Lakers Dynasty 2000
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:12 pm    Post subject:

51% chance I got more videos on the way. We gotta recruit, fellas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:14 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
MJST wrote:

Yes. He's clearly going to Philly!
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:15 pm    Post subject:

Judah wrote:
32 wrote:
MJST wrote:

Yes. He's clearly going to Philly!

legend825
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:19 pm    Post subject:

MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:21 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
MJST wrote:

Yep and I stand by that.

I don't go "I think there's a 100% chance he winds up in Philly. But you never know, he could always change his mind. He changed his mind about going to Miami or staying in Cleveland multiple times and didn't decide till the day of The Decision where he was going. So while he is 100% going to the Sixers today, tomorrow he may decide to go to the Lakers or stay in Cleveland."

That's essentially the kind of reporting they do nowadays.

HOT TAKE: LeBron is going to the Lakers UNLESS he changes his mind.

This is Windhorsts investigative reporting.
YSong
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:25 pm    Post subject:

MJST u have a week to change your tune
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:43 pm    Post subject:

Odds right now on L.A. Bron on 5Dimes.

If you don't know how to read these, you have to bet $165 to win $100 if you think he is coming to the Lakers...in other words, it seems likely.

You could bet $100 to win $125 if you say he isn't coming to the Lakers.

NBA Props Basketball Money Line

NBA - Trades & Signings

Lebron James plays for Lakers in his first NBA game of 2018/19 season, includes preseason

Sat 9/1 32001 Lebron first game 2018/19 is with LAL

32002 Lebron first game not with Lakers
+125
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:55 pm    Post subject:

LakerLanny wrote:
Odds right now on L.A. Bron on 5Dimes.

If you don't know how to read these, you have to bet $165 to win $100 if you think he is coming to the Lakers...in other words, it seems likely.

You could bet $100 to win $125 if you say he isn't coming to the Lakers.

NBA Props Basketball Money Line

NBA - Trades & Signings

Lebron James plays for Lakers in his first NBA game of 2018/19 season, includes preseason

Sat 9/1 32001 Lebron first game 2018/19 is with LAL

32002 Lebron first game not with Lakers
+125

Bovada put out new odds today. Lakers are 4/13.
JPaulK0n
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:15 pm    Post subject:

It's so funny now that other fans are saying that LeBron going to the Lakers means that LeBron doesn't care about winning anymore and that he is only going to LA due to his family and off the court interests. These are the same NBA fans that thought it was laughable that LeBron would consider the Lakers for the past year until the past few weeks. Just shows how underrated the young core is, at first I thought that LeBron would get rid of the young talent for immediate help, but hurting the Lakers in the long term in doing so. Seems like now with the Lakers out of the Kawhi trade essentially, LeBron & Maginka are looking at the big picture as well. Even Brian Windhorst talking about that LeBron might reconsider his decision once the Lakers are 31-26 in his first season with the Lakers that he made a mistake coming in the recent Lowe Post podcast.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 413, 414, 415 ... 2084, 2085, 2086  Next
Page 414 of 2086
Jump to: