The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 701, 702, 703 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:07 am    Post subject:

What a beast
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:09 am    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:
32 wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
he just followed all the kids plus rondo and lance on IG!!

Hart, Kuz, Zo, and BI! no Zu haha

They are safe.

When did LeBron unfollow Paul George?

He was following PG a year ago, now PG's nowhere to be found!

Oh snap!
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:10 am    Post subject:

Nash Vegas wrote:
Lonzo-Lite wrote:
32 wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
he just followed all the kids plus rondo and lance on IG!!

Hart, Kuz, Zo, and BI! no Zu haha

They are safe.

When did LeBron unfollow Paul George?

He was following PG a year ago, now PG's nowhere to be found!

Oh snap!

PG is not safe.
kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:11 am    Post subject:

#DeathMetalMatters wrote:
kwase wrote:
Judah wrote:
kwase wrote:
KOBE WAN wrote:
Judah wrote:
kwase wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:
Anyone that doesn’t want Bron on the Lakers isn’t a Real Lakers fan. Plain and simple. The dumb asses that keep vandalizing his mural need to go (bleep) themselves and start rooting for the Clippers or gtfo of LA. I’m the biggest self admitted Kobe homer and rooted against Bron but now that he’s a Laker i will give him full support and will root for him hard.

They need to hire security for that mural.

I don't want lebron on the Lakers and I grew up across the street from the Fabulous Forum during the Jerry West and Wilt Chamberlain days, so needless to say nobody can tell me I'm not a fan. I'm not for vandalism but there are people in this city that don't want lebron here, and that's all his doing. Telling people that his life is so much better than everybody else's is bound to rub people the wrong way. I'll never like this guy and I think after a season or two of the drama queen most fans will want him gone.

No one cares how long you've been a fan, man. If you're aren't going to embrace LeBron as part of the Laker family then how long you've been a fam doesn't mean anything. The real ones support the team and its players BOTH when they only win 17 games AND when a player they previously disliked is now a Laker. Any fan who can't do that might as well join Celticsground.net.

I agree with this man!

None of you are in a position to tell me who to like and not like. I don't know what's going on in today's society where people are not entitled to have opinions and differing views. I don't like the guy ok. I feel like he's using us. I tried looking up the definition of REAL fan in the dictionary and couldn't find it, so I don't know where you got yours from. I want the Lakers to win yes, but I will never like this guy just because he decides at 33 that he wants to retire here and try to woo over the Laker fanbase on his way out the door. All him and his posse do, through the media, is belittle Kobe and Jordans legacy so they can prop his up. Dude's a fraud, a crybaby and he's overrated in my book. Him putting on a Laker jersey is not going to suddenly change my views about him that I've had for years. He's got 4 years to bring a championship here, and he should bring at least 2 if he is the so-called "Greatest player on Earth". If he doesn't win then he's just a big a joke as I've always thought he was.

1) Stop acting like people are trashing you for having an opinion. The problem is that you're opinions are just...trash. LeBron made one of the biggest decisions of his career, signing a contract of 4 years in length to play for the Lakers. And the reason he did it was to ”use” the fanbase? And an overrated fraud? This is the epitome of ”opinions” that aren't worth anything because of how absurd they are.

2) If I was you I would avoid using the word ”posse” when discussing LeBron’s fans or inner circle. I don't know if you're oblivious to the Phil Jackson controversy from a few years ago or not, but it's a ”magic” word depending on who is using it.

3) Speaking of that sentence, that sounds like the closest you'll ever get to admitting that there's some level of insecurity about Kobe's legacy on your part, and that it plays an active role in your disdain you have of LeBron. It was probably a slip of the tongue thing, but you basically put it out there, even if it wasn't intentional.

3) Two championships is what it's going to take, huh? My, my, my. You certainly are a fair one, Mr. kwase. Not even one would be enough for you. That says an awful lot. It really does.

1) Just like my opinion to you is trash, your opinion is based on hyperbole and propaganda by the media through guys like Shannon Sharpe, Nick Wright and Colin Coward who come out every single day and make excuses for lebron. I know what my eyes tell me, I don't care what the media tries to force down my throat. He's overrated in my book, and him putting on a Laker jersey isn't going to change that. The Lakers are bigger than lebron will ever be and it's kind of sickening to watch fans act like we've never had a star on our team before and gush over this guy before he's even done anything.

2) I'm black and I'm well aware of what Phil Jackson said and it didn't offend me one bit. Being an African American I'm well aware of the high level of racism in this country. There are a lot of bigoted people here, but Phil Jackson is not one of them, and for lebron to cry like he usually does and insinuate Phil is racist is weak and just goes to further show how soft lebron is....no testosterone, all estrogen in that boy.

3) We are the Lakers. We play for championships. We don't play to get to the playoffs. We don't play to get to the Finals. We don't hang Conference Titles in the rafters. He's got 4 years, and it looks like nobody wants to play with him, so 1 championship for $154 million dollars is kind of weak IMO. I mean, the media is telling me he's better that Jordan and Kobe and they have 6 and 5 rings.

If I was a MOD I would suspend you. Being an African American obviously hasn't stopped you from negative speech towards or about woman by insinuating crying makes you weak...aka woman cry more = men are stronger. You've shown your true colors, pathetic. Go root for the Celtics, we don't need trash fans like you.

Well you're not a Mod so what you would/wouldn't do is irrelevant. And who put you in charge of fan participation. Talking tough on the internet and supporting men that cry and whine a lot say more about you than me.

((THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. PLEASE CHECK YOUR PM - JMK))
noahp45
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:17 am    Post subject:

I didn't think getting LeBron meant LG would get so many trolls and haters
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:00 pm    Post subject:

Yahoo Sports NBA (@YahooSportsNBA) Tweeted:
The artist who painted the LeBron Mural in LA (@never1959) has now painted over it because it kept being vandalized 😔

📽: @GodzoBall
https://t.co/nLr0iceyWS https://twitter.com/YahooSportsNBA/status/1017150648985382912?s=17
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:03 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
The artist who painted the LeBron Mural in LA (@never1959) has now painted over it because it kept being vandalized 😔

https://t.co/nLr0iceyWS https://twitter.com/YahooSportsNBA/status/1017150648985382912?s=17

Sad....
It was a nice work of art.
Can't imagine how many hours he put into that.
The Juggernaut
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:06 pm    Post subject:

Should’ve hired security to catch the pieces of (bleep) that kept vandalizing the mural. Those weren’t REAL Laker fans.
chantruong
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:07 pm    Post subject:

Y'all trolls better stop vandalizing
leor_77
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:07 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:

Should have put up a live camera - expose those losers to the world.
leor_77
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject:

One interesting tidbit that Magic gave yesterday...Said that Lebron "wanted to feel comfortable with the man in charge." Pretty obvious shot at Dan Gilbert.
The Juggernaut
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:15 pm    Post subject:

leor_77 wrote:
32 wrote:

Seriously! Vandalism is a crime and also pathetic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:22 pm    Post subject:

leor_77 wrote:
One interesting tidbit that Magic gave yesterday...Said that Lebron "wanted to feel comfortable with the man in charge." Pretty obvious shot at Dan Gilbert.

And he referenced how excited LeBron was to sit down and build a relationship with Jeanie....

Gilbert was a major factor in leaving.
Jordan-esque
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:30 pm    Post subject:

Listening to Rob yesterday and today’s presser, sounds like LeBron is also looking to be a mentor to our young core.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:30 pm    Post subject:

The Juggernaut wrote:
leor_77 wrote:
32 wrote:

People are terrible.
george w kush
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:32 pm    Post subject:

The Juggernaut wrote:
leor_77 wrote:
32 wrote:

Not too worried about it personally. Once Lebron actually starts playing and we start winning, he will quickly start winning some of these Kobe stans over.
Go4thaGold
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:36 pm    Post subject:

I'm super glad he's already training... But do you guys think LAbron should have said something to the Lakers fans by now (...or maybe showed up to one of those Blaze Pizza spots)? I think a lot of folks would really like to hear from him and NOT sources lol.

Seems like it would a good idea to excite the common fan and would help gain support from the haters.

And no press conference with Magic and Pelinka holding up the Lakers the #23 jersey? I thought they did that with all new additions?
Go Chargers!
chantruong
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:37 pm    Post subject:

george w kush wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:
leor_77 wrote:
32 wrote:

Not too worried about it personally. Once Lebron actually starts playing and we start winning, he will quickly start winning some of these Kobe stans over.

Kobe-stans would rather cut themselves
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:37 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:

There are female squat videos just like this, meant to display, you know...their butts splitting open. This one from Brawn is a little too much, haha.
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:39 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
32 wrote:

Sad....
It was a nice work of art.
Can't imagine how many hours he put into that.

The bastard low life scum who kept vandalizing it don't deserve to call themselves Lakers fans.

Seriously people, grow up.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:40 pm    Post subject:

leor_77 wrote:
32 wrote:

Leor, you already know what they look like. Imagine an Acura with 4 bros in it and one of them throws a bag of piss at a homeless person for kicks. The vandals look like them pretty much.
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:40 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
32 wrote:

There are female squat videos just like this, meant to display, you know...their butts splitting open. This one from Brawn is a little too much, haha.

I lol'd at this.
Bol
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:44 pm    Post subject:

Go4thaGold wrote:
I'm super glad he's already training... But do you guys think LAbron should have said something to the Lakers fans by now (...or maybe showed up to one of those Blaze Pizza spots)? I think a lot of folks would really like to hear from him and NOT sources lol.

Seems like it would a good idea to excite the common fan and would help gain support from the haters.

And no press conference with Magic and Pelinka holding up the Lakers the #23 jersey? I thought they did that with all new additions?

I believe he's trying to be tactful and not rub it in the faces of Cleveland fans, which is the right move IMO. No harm in waiting awhile.
Mamba Mentality
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:44 pm    Post subject:

chantruong wrote:
Y'all trolls better stop vandalizing

AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:49 pm    Post subject:

Bol wrote:
Go4thaGold wrote:

I believe he's trying to be tactful and not rub it in the faces of Cleveland fans, which is the right move IMO. No harm in waiting awhile.

Everyone is being professional about this. Grown up (bleep). If anyone wants to see a pep rally, go watch the “not 1, not 2....” Miami dumb (bleep).
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 701, 702, 703 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next
Page 702 of 2079
Jump to: