The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 730, 731, 732 ... 2084, 2085, 2086  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:27 pm    Post subject:

Judah wrote:
leor_77 wrote:
Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:
Johnny Cage wrote:
Now somebody vandalized the OTHER Lebron mural SMH....

https://twitter.com/yahoosportsnba/status/1020746793309605895?s=21

Kobe fan bois are just so stupid

How are you so sure it's a Kobe fan? Maybe its just a Lakers hater/fan of another team who did this. A lot of other teams are pissed that we got Lebron, and to be honest, have always hated us beforehand anyway. I'm sure they would be thrilled that other Lakers fans are getting the blame for something they did.

Yeah, I'm sure it was a Grizzlies fan.

You know what, you might be right. It's an old school Vancouver Grizzlies fan who lives in LA but was raised in Vancouver, and is clearly distraught that the Lakers, and not the Grizzlies, signed LeBron, so he's taking his anger out on the mural. You know I'm also presuming the perps gender, it could very well be a she...or a ze...or a they...that would be a twist. I'm mind blown, it makes complete sense.
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:37 pm    Post subject:

GTL wrote:
Judah wrote:
leor_77 wrote:
Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:
Johnny Cage wrote:

How are you so sure it's a Kobe fan? Maybe its just a Lakers hater/fan of another team who did this. A lot of other teams are pissed that we got Lebron, and to be honest, have always hated us beforehand anyway. I'm sure they would be thrilled that other Lakers fans are getting the blame for something they did.

You know what, you might be right. It's an old school Vancouver Grizzlies fan who lives in LA but was raised in Vancouver, and is clearly distraught that the Lakers, and not the Grizzlies, signed LeBron, so he's taking his anger out on the mural. You know I'm also presuming the perps gender, it could very well be a she...or a ze...or a they...that would be a twist. I'm mind blown, it makes complete sense.

Or perhaps it was a Suns fan who still couldn't get over that 2010 loss in the WCF. Poor lady was harboring resentment for all these years. She had a glimmer of hope that LeBron might at least take a meeting and let their FO pitch him on the possibility of being the greatest Sun ever and delivering a title to the city of Phoenix. It was heartbreaking enough to hear that he didn't even return their calls, but seeing the mural was definitely her breaking point. She’d had enough.
leor_77
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:39 pm    Post subject:

Judah wrote:
leor_77 wrote:
Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:
Johnny Cage wrote:

Kings, Blazers, Clippers, Spurs, Celtics, etc. We're hated by many teams, and many of their fans live in L.A.
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:44 pm    Post subject:

Judah wrote:
GTL wrote:
Judah wrote:
leor_77 wrote:
Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:
Johnny Cage wrote:

Or perhaps it was a Suns fan who still couldn't get over that 2010 loss in the WCF. Poor lady was harboring resentment for all these years. She had a glimmer of hope that LeBron might at least take a meeting and let their FO pitch him on the possibility of being the greatest Sun ever and delivering a title to the city of Phoenix. It was heartbreaking enough to hear that he didn't even return their calls, but seeing the mural was definitely her breaking point. She’d had enough.

Makes sense, but the more I think about it, it is probably a Jazz fan....who never forgot Kobe's infamous airball, but respected him in the latter stages of his career during Utah's Williams/Boozer era when Bryant would torch them in the post season year after year on route to our 2 straight titles. This Jazz fan figured, Kobe is gone and the Jazz can be great again, but now the Lakers have signed the diabolic King James, and that respect they once had for Kobe's constant beatdowns led to them vandalizing the mural of LeBron. They're also still in denial about D-Fishes departure, the all-time great Jazz superstar, and concluded that Fisher leaving Utah to the Lakers was equivalent to LBJ leaving Cleveland to the Lakers, and understands the pain that Cavs have are enduring right now based on them losing their potential all-star point guard to the purple and gold. This Jazz fan also carries a micro-fiber cloth with them everywhere they go as they can't stand when their Huawei Nexus 6p cell phone gets fingerprints all over the screen, and also has a cat named Doris. They just couldn't take it anymore, and vandalized the mural.
shortodom
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject:

leor_77 wrote:
Judah wrote:
leor_77 wrote:
Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:
Johnny Cage wrote:

Kings, Blazers, Clippers, Spurs, Celtics, etc. We're hated by many teams, and many of their fans live in L.A.

I was thinking the same thing. It's funny that everyone is just assuming it's Kobe fans.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:52 pm    Post subject:

leor_77 wrote:
Judah wrote:
leor_77 wrote:
Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:
Johnny Cage wrote:

Only Lebron was defaced. No Laker statue or any other Lakers art has been vandalized.

Pretty obvious who we are dealing with here.
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:56 pm    Post subject:

leor_77 wrote:
Judah wrote:
leor_77 wrote:
Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:
Johnny Cage wrote:

So why all of a sudden would this be the time for a fan of one of those teams to resort to something as extreme as this? I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's incredibly farfetched. The level of animosity that so many Lakers/Kobe fans have had towards LeBron for all these years rivals the animosity that any Celtics fan has towards the Lakers, but I still don't think a Celtics fan was behind it.
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:00 pm    Post subject:

GTL wrote:
Judah wrote:
GTL wrote:
Judah wrote:
leor_77 wrote:
Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:
Johnny Cage wrote:

Makes sense, but the more I think about it, it is probably a Jazz fan....who never forgot Kobe's infamous airball, but respected him in the latter stages of his career during Utah's Williams/Boozer era when Bryant would torch them in the post season year after year on route to our 2 straight titles. This Jazz fan figured, Kobe is gone and the Jazz can be great again, but now the Lakers have signed the diabolic King James, and that respect they once had for Kobe's constant beatdowns led to them vandalizing the mural of LeBron. They're also still in denial about D-Fishes departure, the all-time great Jazz superstar, and concluded that Fisher leaving Utah to the Lakers was equivalent to LBJ leaving Cleveland to the Lakers, and understands the pain that Cavs have are enduring right now based on them losing their potential all-star point guard to the purple and gold. This Jazz fan also carries a micro-fiber cloth with them everywhere they go as they can't stand when their Huawei Nexus 6p cell phone gets fingerprints all over the screen, and also has a cat named Doris. They just couldn't take it anymore, and vandalized the mural.

The Fisher angle never even crossed my mind! You might be on to something!
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:01 pm    Post subject:

Judah wrote:
GTL wrote:
Judah wrote:
GTL wrote:
Judah wrote:
leor_77 wrote:
Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:
Johnny Cage wrote:

The Fisher angle never even crossed my mind! You might be on to something!

Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:08 pm    Post subject:

Lakers fans helping restore the mural, but it’s just going to be vandalized again if no security is out in place.

https://twitter.com/notoriousohm/status/1020805196971048966?s=21
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:19 pm    Post subject:

Nash Vegas wrote:
Lakers fans helping restore the mural, but it’s just going to be vandalized again if no security is out in place.

https://twitter.com/notoriousohm/status/1020805196971048966?s=21

They better hope he doesn't lead the Lakers to two titles, because if he does, that 23 jersey will be hanging up right up there in Staples with all the Laker greats. Good luck vandalizing that one.
justsomelakerfan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:39 pm    Post subject:

So. Do you guys think LeBron is actually down to play center in stretches?

How often did he do stuff like that in Cleveland?
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:38 pm    Post subject:

justsomelakerfan wrote:
So. Do you guys think LeBron is actually down to play center in stretches?

How often did he do stuff like that in Cleveland?

He won’t want to hang with true 7 footers but any team playing small ball, I’m sure LeBron would do it... outside of GS and maybe Boston, we have the best defensive small ball line up with Rondo/Lonzo-KCP/Hart-BI-Kuzma-LeBron
trablos
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:44 pm    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
leor_77 wrote:
Judah wrote:
leor_77 wrote:
Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:
Johnny Cage wrote:

Only Lebron was defaced. No Laker statue or any other Lakers art has been vandalized.

Lebron haters?
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:56 pm    Post subject:

Not sure why this “must be a Kobe fan” crap continues. He or she is not.

Even if the a-hole defacing the mural somehow uses that as an excuse it does not justify or explain. They likely have a long history of tagging, defacing or vandalizing. This is just the latest.

This is not about Kobe/ James. Let’s stop trying to make seem that way.

Just remember this “outrage” you feel about this the next time you see someone vandalizing your neighborhood or the city streets with your favorite political or social statement and somehow justify or minimize the reasons for them doing so. All the same, just disrespect.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:47 pm    Post subject:

trablos wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
leor_77 wrote:
Judah wrote:
leor_77 wrote:
Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:
Johnny Cage wrote:

Lebron haters?

Getting warmer...
Gwyn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:24 pm    Post subject:

The usual suspects trying to create a divide again, I see.

God bless Kobe Bean Bryant and Gianna Maria Onore Bryant.
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:45 pm    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
leor_77 wrote:
Judah wrote:
leor_77 wrote:
Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:
Johnny Cage wrote:

Vandals?
george w kush
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:25 am    Post subject:

trablos wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
leor_77 wrote:
Judah wrote:
leor_77 wrote:
Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:
Johnny Cage wrote:

Lebron haters?

Aka Kobe Stan’s who are worried Lebron is going to come here, win a title or two and possibly retire as the GOAT in a Lakers uniform all while Kobe is still around.
SGV-Laker fan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:13 am    Post subject:

I believe those keep vandalizing LeBron’s mural at this point are just attention seeking criminals. The first one might’ve been the work of an idiotic Kobe homer, but the current ones are just copycats who like to have their work publicized by media.
LandsbergerRules
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:11 am    Post subject:

PauPau wrote:
32 wrote:
Lebron can play 36 MPG in his sleep. His stamina reminds me of Wilt in many ways. Nobody is going to tell Lebron how many minutes he should play. He calls the shots. And like I said he has never played less than 36 MPG a game in his career.

There's a first time for everthing. If we want good value for the next 4 years, best we start taking care of our asset...still feels weird thinking of LeBron that way

Cap played 32-33 mpg his 16th-18th seasons. Mailman played 36+ those seasons. I think Lebron is fine at 35-36 mpg, especially if his playmaking load is lightened by Zo and Rondo.
RashardA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:26 am    Post subject:

Its going to be interesting to see Lebron suddenly change the way he's played for his entire career. Extremely interesting.
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:47 am    Post subject:

3pointers made and attempted: 1.8-5.0 36.7%

so lebron can come off some action and shoot some off ball 3's?

KD attempts 6 while Klay is around 7. I see lebrun taking between 6/7 3's per game
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:06 am    Post subject:

LeBron James - Post Up Powerhouse

How LeBron James Dominates The Post Up

Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:07 pm    Post subject:

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2018/07/22/dmv-in-cleveland-tapes-a-photo-of-lebron-to-their-camera-to-stop-people-smiling/

Quote:
DMV in Cleveland tapes a photo of LeBron to their camera to stop people smiling

A trip to the DMV is never at the top of anyone’s list of ways to spend an afternoon. Still, it’s a necessary evil of adult life.

The DMV is a place for rules, one of the most common ones is that you are not allowed to smile in your picture for your driver’s license. In Cleveland, the DMV there has decided to make a small alteration to their camera setup to ensure that citizens follow this rule.

Specifically, they taped a photo of LeBron James in a Los Angeles Lakers jersey to the camera that takes the driver’s license photos.

Via Twitter:

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

ESPN

@espn
You're not supposed to smile in your driver's license photo ... so one Cleveland DMV attached this to the camera.

10:27 AM - Jul 22, 2018
1,963 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
At least for this year, putting a photo of LeBron on a camera at the DMV in the Cleveland should keep straight faces on people getting their photo taken. However, seeing as the Cavaliers probably won’t be very good moving forward, it might be just as easy to tape a photo of the team logo up there.

It appears that everyone is upset about Lebron leaving for the LA.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 730, 731, 732 ... 2084, 2085, 2086  Next
Page 731 of 2086
Jump to: