The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 808, 809, 810 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShowtimeReturns
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:51 am    Post subject:

Andre2K wrote:
Looks like he’s having a lot of fun out there

Haven't seen Lebron this happy in a long time He was meant to be a Laker
SGV-Laker fan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:51 am    Post subject:

Andre2K wrote:

Playing devils advocate here, this could also mean LeBron is at the stage of his career he just want to cruise to his retirement and start of his next career phase. He’s happier now because he realizes this team is not a title contender, so why not just enjoy the city of LA’s embracing. What I’m saying is I hope LeBron coming to LA with an eye for post retirement career, I hope he does not treat playing for Lakers as a retirement package.
24Legend007
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:58 am    Post subject:

Runway8 wrote:
Imagine when he actually plays his regular minutes and gives us 27 pts on 55% shooting, 8 boards 8 assists. Oh yeah, we are winning games this year.

Teams will tremble in close games down the stretch.
24Legend007
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:02 am    Post subject:

GTL wrote:
Runway8 wrote:
Imagine when he actually plays his regular minutes and gives us 27 pts on 55% shooting, 8 boards 8 assists. Oh yeah, we are winning games this year.

He’s so effortlessly great. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a player whose as consistently great as he is without breaking a sweat. Love it, can’t wait to see him fully unlocked and ready to kick some ass!

Top 3 all time in my book.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:07 am    Post subject:

SGV-Laker fan wrote:
Andre2K wrote:

Playing devils advocate here, this could also mean LeBron is at the stage of his career he just want to cruise to his retirement and start of his next career phase. He’s happier now because he realizes this team is not a title contender, so why not just enjoy the city of LA’s embracing. What I’m saying is I hope LeBron coming to LA with an eye for post retirement career, I hope he does not treat playing for Lakers as a retirement package.

I think he does, but I doubt that it negates his desire to win. He will compete hard and try to get this young team deep into the playoffs.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:09 am    Post subject:

GTL wrote:
Runway8 wrote:

He’s so effortlessly great. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a player whose as consistently great as he is without breaking a sweat. Love it, can’t wait to see him fully unlocked and ready to kick some ass!

We saw Kareem, Magic, Shaq, Kobe. Lebron is just another in that line.
Chad09
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:54 pm    Post subject:

SGV-Laker fan wrote:
Andre2K wrote:

They had fun on those Heat/Cavs teams. Remember those post game interview bombs they always had on those Heat squads. It's not a new thing with him.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:05 pm    Post subject:

Dude is demanding, of course, but he seems like a great teammate who has his guys' backs.
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject:

SGV-Laker fan wrote:
Andre2K wrote:

Ugh.
#StayInYoLane
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:08 pm    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/LethalShooter__/status/1048323285392543744

Mentioned in offseason he was supposedly going to work with a Laker. He finally confirmed it. He knows his stuff. Exciting to see him coming in.
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject:

#StayInYoLane wrote:

Mentioned in offseason he was supposedly going to work with a Laker. He finally confirmed it. He knows his stuff. Exciting to see him coming in.

Josh Hart? DC/MD connection?
lordtrapula
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:40 pm    Post subject:

#StayInYoLane wrote:

who is this guy? is he well known?
PlantedTanks
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:53 pm    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
#StayInYoLane wrote:

Josh Hart? DC/MD connection?

Josh Hart has previously worked out with Idan Radin and changed his shot after college. Don't believe he would be changing again.
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:04 pm    Post subject:

I love how Lebron is breaking the narratives about himself. People said he’ll trade all the young guys. People said he won’t come here without a second star. People said he won’t play for Luke. Now the national media (a lot whom I respect) are saying this Lakers team will look a lot different come the second half. We shall see, but if Hart Kuz Zo and BI can play as well as we think they can, these kids aren’t going anywhere.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
I love how Lebron is breaking the narratives about himself. People said he’ll trade all the young guys. People said he won’t come here without a second star. People said he won’t play for Luke. Now the national media (a lot whom I respect) are saying this Lakers team will look a lot different come the second half. We shall see, but if Hart Kuz Zo and BI can play as well as we think they can, these kids aren’t going anywhere.

What did Vincent Wolf say? "Let's not go sucking each other's d***s just yet."

Note to mods: the word in question does not automatically bleep out, and I am not trying to bypass the swear filter.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:32 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:

Note to mods: the word in question does not automatically bleep out, and I am not trying to bypass the swear filter.

Chill Jules, Go back in there and tell them m.....I'm sending the Wolf.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:36 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:

Looks like we've got a Bronny situation.
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:37 pm    Post subject:

#StayInYoLane wrote:

The one he was working with this summer was Lance.
The Juggernaut
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:17 pm    Post subject:

It's really great seeing how enthusiastic and encouraging Lebron has been on the bench. I feel like that is the kind of personality these young kids will gravitate towards
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:23 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
GTL wrote:
Runway8 wrote:

Long time fans have been blessed.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:26 pm    Post subject:

Dude is demanding, of course, but he seems like a great teammate who has his guys' backs.

Kobe and Jordan (and Kareem, Worthy, Cooper, etc) were not all lovey dovey all the time.

Expectations need to come from within, from the actual players. I love L.A. Bron, I am not ashamed to admit it!
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:09 am    Post subject:

Vancouver Fan wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
GTL wrote:
Runway8 wrote:

Long time fans have been blessed.

I am a long time fan, and stand by my belief that LeBron is unlike anyone we've ever seen.

Shaq would get winded at some point, Kobe wasn't the physical specimen that LeBron is at year 16, Kareem and Magic played in a different era with different rules.

LeBron in his 16th season (with extra games played with playoffs and finals mind you) looks like he's just as physically gifted as any other year he's played.

As a matter of fact, he's probably fundamentally even better than he's ever been.

I'm just excited to have this man on our team.

To go from the Magic and Kareem era, to Shaq and Kobe era, to Kobe and Gasol era to the LeBron era, you're right, we're blessed.
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:29 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:

Not sure how my comment is different than anyone else’s on this page. Sorry, we are enjoying LABron at this moment. And I will suck whom I want when I want, thank you.... 😜
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:41 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:

Mmmm! G damn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet sh!t! Usually, me and Vince would be happy with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice right, but he springs this serious GOURMET sh!t on us! What flavor is this?
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:09 pm    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/bleacherreport/status/1048711373902032896?s=21
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 808, 809, 810 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next
Page 809 of 2079
Jump to: