The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 823, 824, 825 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:03 am    Post subject:

lonzobryant wrote:
Sooner or later we're going to have to play LeBron-ball.

I don’t think we’re constructed to play like that even if we wanted to

From what I’ve noticed , there has been times when LeBron looked like he wants to go into LeBron-ball iso and bully his way to the rim , but is unable to due to lack of spacing as defenses are sagging off our guys more than hes been accustomed to with his previous teams.

Obviously it has still worked at times, other times its looked like he just couldn’t do it.
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:05 am    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:
lonzobryant wrote:

Anyone who thought otherwise hasn't watched LeBron play.

Both Chris Bosh and Kevin Love had their games ruined because of LeBron. I remember back when Dan Gilbert asked LeBron if he wanted Amari Stoudemire or Antawn Jamison; LeBron chose Jamison.

They call this dude a king and constantly portray him as a savior. He ain't changing man... The entire roster is going to be overhauled for LeBron. I think Ingram just gave Magic the excuse he needed to make a move earlier than the fans would have originally accepted and possibly for a player the fans do not approve of.

I feel something really stupid coming...

Overreaction much?

Lebron has let it be known over and over again he likes BI and Kuzma. We would of had Kawhi already if that wasn’t the case.

The only other player I could see LeGM and magic trading BI and Kuz for is Anthony Davis and that won’t happen anytime soon.

Between me & you
I kinda wish he didn’t like BI & Kuzma so much
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:11 am    Post subject:

LKA wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:
lonzobryant wrote:

Both Chris Bosh and Kevin Love had their games ruined because of LeBron. I remember back when Dan Gilbert asked LeBron if he wanted Amari Stoudemire or Antawn Jamison; LeBron chose Jamison.

They call this dude a king and constantly portray him as a savior. He ain't changing man... The entire roster is going to be overhauled for LeBron. I think Ingram just gave Magic the excuse he needed to make a move earlier than the fans would have originally accepted and possibly for a player the fans do not approve of.

Overreaction much?

Lebron has let it be known over and over again he likes BI and Kuzma. We would of had Kawhi already if that wasn’t the case.

The only other player I could see LeGM and magic trading BI and Kuz for is Anthony Davis and that won’t happen anytime soon.

Between me & you

And I don’t blame you, did you see Kawhi destroy the Celtics the other night?!? .

But fwiw back to our current situation I’m happy we still got BI and Kuzma and still rather keep them and just flat out steal Kawhi next summer from Canada.
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:20 am    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
LKA wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:
lonzobryant wrote:

Overreaction much?

Between me & you

And I don’t blame you, did you see Kawhi destroy the Celtics the other night?!? .

But fwiw back to our current situation I’m happy we still got BI and Kuzma and still rather keep them and just flat out steal Kawhi next summer from Canada.

Oh yeah,Kawhi definitely changes the entire outlook of a game.

You are right tho that is the logical approach .. just getting a little bit antsy over here 😂 Been a long 5 years
Darth Los Angeles
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:34 am    Post subject:

george w kush wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:

And yes those players combined have 4 titles playing with LeBron. Don't really care these players think he might be 'ruining' their game as long as they're winning chips, and neither do I.

Really man?

Chris Bosh developed a heart issue and Kevin Love battled depression playing with LeBron... I don't think it's coincidence at all.

Getting the blame for everything negative that happens and none of the praise for the good things is par for the course when playing with LeBron. Have you ever worked in a toxic environment? People develop all types of physical and mental ailments in these conditions. It's real.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:01 am    Post subject:

Edited

Last edited by KingKobe20 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:02 am; edited 2 times in total
LandsbergerRules
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:01 am    Post subject:

Darth Los Angeles wrote:

Really man?

Chris Bosh developed a heart issue and Kevin Love battled depression playing with LeBron... I don't think it's coincidence at all.

Getting the blame for everything negative that happens and none of the praise for the good things is par for the course when playing with LeBron. Have you ever worked in a toxic environment? People develop all types of physical and mental ailments in these conditions. It's real.

Blaming Lebron for Bosh's blood clot?
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject:

Lebron James wrote:
I love BI. An even with my small time with him so far, I’m With him through Whatever

4:35
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:52 am    Post subject:

Off topic

How many times has Lebron traveled in the first two games. At times I find myself laughing they are so blatant.
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:54 am    Post subject:

defense wrote:
Off topic

How many times has Lebron traveled in the first two games. At times I find myself laughing they are so blatant.

He gets away with it all the time. It's crazy what these superstars get away with it.
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:55 am    Post subject:

defense wrote:
Off topic

It is amazing
LandsbergerRules
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:56 am    Post subject:

defense wrote:
Off topic

Lol guys like Lebron and Harden have made it a part of their daily routine.
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:59 am    Post subject:

defense wrote:
Off topic

Glad I’m not the only one whos noticed 😂

Last night on that step thru move under the rim , he literally picks up his dribble, establishes what should’vd been a pivot foot, takes a step forward and another step with said pivot 😂😂

At least he’s on our team
Darth Los Angeles
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:08 am    Post subject:

defense wrote:
Off topic

I ain't gonna lie... I am somewhat unnerved by it because (even when we had Kobe) never got away with it this blatantly. I am expecting it to be called; but the play goes on and I am left confused.
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:13 am    Post subject:

Darth Los Angeles wrote:
defense wrote:
Off topic

I ain't gonna lie... I am somewhat unnerved by it because (even when we had Kobe) never got away with it this blatantly. I am expecting it to be called; but the play goes on and I am left confused.

I feel like Kobe’s foot would maybe slip a little bit where they could technically call a travel but often times refs just let it go.

There would be times Kobe traveled but his footwork was so good he kind of did it in a smooth way it’s hard to explain

Now with LeBron it’s usually painfully obvious and happens pretty often but again at least he’s on our team lol
Andre2K
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:18 am    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/ryanjatho/status/1053876466562318336?s=21

It would be hard to win games this year if this continues. Not expecting him to be a defensive stopper but at least don’t blatantly screw up rotations

Pg Lonzo
Sg Kawhi
Sf Ingram
Pf Lebron
C Dedmon

Bench: Caruso, Hart, Bullock, Kuzma, McGee etc
LakerLogic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:22 am    Post subject:

The main travel was the one in the last game where took an extra step near the basket.

His drives in transition aren't travel.
The_Dynasty24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:53 am    Post subject:

Andre2K wrote:

It would be hard to win games this year if this continues. Not expecting him to be a defensive stopper but at least don’t blatantly screw up rotations
He didn't screw up the rotation there, Kuzma did. Capela was wide open under the basket. Though LBJ gets some blame for being too lazy to close out on Tucker after the fact, that rotation isn't on him.
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:02 pm    Post subject:

Ok, I am hoping you are joking. If you are serious in any way, that comment has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever read in my life.

Darth Los Angeles wrote:
george w kush wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:

And yes those players combined have 4 titles playing with LeBron. Don't really care these players think he might be 'ruining' their game as long as they're winning chips, and neither do I.

Really man?

Villain6Activated
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:04 pm    Post subject:

Darth Los Angeles wrote:
george w kush wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:

Really man?

Bro what???

lmfaoooo, I'm literally laughing out loud because of how absurd this post is
Andre2K
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:05 pm    Post subject:

The_Dynasty24 wrote:
Andre2K wrote:

He didn't screw up the rotation there, Kuzma did. Capela was wide open under the basket. Though LBJ gets some blame for being too lazy to close out on Tucker after the fact, that rotation isn't on him.

Lebron was supposed to tag Capela then rotate/sprint back to tucker to contest that shot. Tucker was his responsibility on that play.

Pg Lonzo
Sg Kawhi
Sf Ingram
Pf Lebron
C Dedmon

Bench: Caruso, Hart, Bullock, Kuzma, McGee etc
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:22 pm    Post subject:

george w kush wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:
blackmamba08 wrote:
Highly disappointed with the King. Not because of the stats or points but for the passion and interest. He seemed to me like he is exploring other guys possibilities and giving them the ball. Come on. You are the Alpha. You need to take the ball and score.

With Kobe on 33 on his back this would be a win for the Lakers with Kobe scoring 45 point. Simple as that. He wouldn't allowed Harden to beat him.

Oh my, the legend of Kobe gets bigger and bigger.

Kobe wouldn’t let Harden beat him? But the last 4 meetings, Harden won all 4 of those games while averaging 31.5 points against Kobe. Harden even dropped 40 on one of those wins against him. In fact the last 10 meetings between Kobe and Harden, the Lakers lost 8 of those 10 meetings.

You guys make it sound like Kobe carried us to every comeback and made every game winner and stopped everyone, when Kobe himself let Gilbert Hibachi Arenas score 60 on him and beat him too at home. But seriously always have to bring up Kobe. It’s fine to criticize LeBron, but always feeling the need to turn into a Kobe debate is futile.

The Mods have already said to stop making this thread Kobe and LeBron, the Mods have already decreed it so just FYI.

Kobe wasn't even guarding Gilbert on the majority of those shots.. So "Kobe himself let Gilbert Hibachi Arenas score 60 on him" isn't accurate at all.

Ahh, the old 'Kobe wasn't guarding him' argument. Well, why not? Haven't people stated on here several times he guards the opposing teams best player when it matters? I guess when your opponent is gunning for 60, you let a scrub guard him instead.

Does your response have anything at all to do with my response to the prior post?? It was asserted that Kobe had 60 dropped on him, which I stated was an exaggeration and simply not true. What you're saying has no relevance in regards to my response.
Darth Los Angeles
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:50 pm    Post subject:

1ngr4m wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:
george w kush wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:

Really man?

Bro what???

lmfaoooo, I'm literally laughing out loud because of how absurd this post is

I mean, you can think it's absurd; that's fine.

However... Why don't players want to play with LeBron then? Must be something to it.

Nobody wants to work in a toxic environment. Especially when the source of toxicity is the person who runs the operation.
novadolla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:05 pm    Post subject:

Lebron has been very efficient when you look at his stats, however his true impact on the game is lacking, im sorry but houston had tucker playing PF the other night and guarding lebron, especially in the 4th, instead of going to work bron just went through the motions. Going to br a long year, we have no go to scorer
Runway8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:11 pm    Post subject:

I've seen Lebron start slow before and used to be optimistic when I was pulling against him "OKay, this is the year he slows down. This is the year he becomes inefficient and drops below 50%." He always end the year with career numbers and insanely efficient FG%. Now that I'm pulling FOR him, I fear he might actually age. LOL!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 823, 824, 825 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next
Page 824 of 2079
Jump to: