The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 824, 825, 826 ... 2080, 2081, 2082  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:17 pm    Post subject:

Darth Los Angeles wrote:
1ngr4m wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:
george w kush wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:

Both Chris Bosh and Kevin Love had their games ruined because of LeBron. I remember back when Dan Gilbert asked LeBron if he wanted Amari Stoudemire or Antawn Jamison; LeBron chose Jamison.

And yes those players combined have 4 titles playing with LeBron. Don't really care these players think he might be 'ruining' their game as long as they're winning chips, and neither do I.

Really man?

Chris Bosh developed a heart issue and Kevin Love battled depression playing with LeBron... I don't think it's coincidence at all.

Getting the blame for everything negative that happens and none of the praise for the good things is par for the course when playing with LeBron. Have you ever worked in a toxic environment? People develop all types of physical and mental ailments in these conditions. It's real.

Bro what???

lmfaoooo, I'm literally laughing out loud because of how absurd this post is

I mean, you can think it's absurd; that's fine.

However... Why don't players want to play with LeBron then? Must be something to it.

Nobody wants to work in a toxic environment. Especially when the source of toxicity is the person who runs the operation.

Shaq and Kobe hated each other all the way to a three-peat. Kobe punched Walker in the mouth because he owed Kobe $200. We had Headband Dwight. Those were toxic environments. I think Lebron is fine.
Darth Los Angeles
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:20 pm    Post subject:

Pretty much sums up LeBron coming out West...

yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:32 am    Post subject:

I'm expecting a vintage 40-45 point explosion by LBJ tonight. 2 starters gone, Lakers 0-2, people questioning him? He's going to go off.
jg77
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:42 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
I'm expecting a vintage 40-45 point explosion by LBJ tonight. 2 starters gone, Lakers 0-2, people questioning him? He's going to go off.

And if he doesn't?
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:47 am    Post subject:

jg77 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:

And if he doesn't?

And if he does?
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:10 am    Post subject:

He hasn’t had the legs on his jumper... been winded too. He’ll get better
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:26 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:

40 10 & 10

I’m all for it let’s do it
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:49 am    Post subject:

LKA wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:

40 10 & 10

I’m all for it let’s do it

Yeah tonight might be one of those “screw the big picture” type nights. Lakers need a win and Lebron probably needs to take over just to ease the pressure for a winless team.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:53 am    Post subject:

I don't like the Rondo/LBJ starting lineup pairing.

Rather have Lonzo if he can shoot 4-8 from 3s like he did on Houston. That was my favorite moment(s) from that game. Lonzo cuts/moves off ball, and can direct an offense. If he can shoot, well he's better than Rondo easily (as he is already a superior defender).

I think Rondo is better served on the 2nd unit organizing it.
The Lebrons
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:15 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:

Rather have Lonzo if he can shoot 4-8 from 3s like he did on Houston. That was my favorite moment(s) from that game. Lonzo cuts/moves off ball, and can direct an offense. If he can shoot, well he's better than Rondo easily (as he is already a superior defender).

Agreed, and to add, I don't like Rondo/Ingram/Lebron together. Let Lonzo start so Ingram can handle the ball more and Rondo can dominate the ball with the 2nd unit. I think a big part of Ingram losing it on Saturday was his frustration with the lack of touches.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:17 am    Post subject:

The Lebrons wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:

Agreed, and to add, I don't like Rondo/Ingram/Lebron together. Let Lonzo start so Ingram can handle the ball more and Rondo can dominate the ball with the 2nd unit. I think a big part of Ingram losing it on Saturday was his frustration with the lack of touches.

Yeah. LBJ is a given. But Rondo starting has really diminished BI even more.

Put Lonzo in and the flow will be better.

2nd unit would be better with Rondo running things too instead of Lance (who seems to be a de facto "PG" in that unit for some reason).
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:21 am    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:
1ngr4m wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:
george w kush wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:

Both Chris Bosh and Kevin Love had their games ruined because of LeBron. I remember back when Dan Gilbert asked LeBron if he wanted Amari Stoudemire or Antawn Jamison; LeBron chose Jamison.

And yes those players combined have 4 titles playing with LeBron. Don't really care these players think he might be 'ruining' their game as long as they're winning chips, and neither do I.

Really man?

Chris Bosh developed a heart issue and Kevin Love battled depression playing with LeBron... I don't think it's coincidence at all.

Getting the blame for everything negative that happens and none of the praise for the good things is par for the course when playing with LeBron. Have you ever worked in a toxic environment? People develop all types of physical and mental ailments in these conditions. It's real.

Bro what???

lmfaoooo, I'm literally laughing out loud because of how absurd this post is

I mean, you can think it's absurd; that's fine.

However... Why don't players want to play with LeBron then? Must be something to it.

Nobody wants to work in a toxic environment. Especially when the source of toxicity is the person who runs the operation.

Shaq and Kobe hated each other all the way to a three-peat. Kobe punched Walker in the mouth because he owed Kobe $200. We had Headband Dwight. Those were toxic environments. I think Lebron is fine.

I understand OPs perspective. I think if we can separate the 2 aspects of what he's saying, it'll make sense.

1. Can playing with Lebron hinder your numbers? YES
2. Can playing with Lebron get you a ring? YES

But I don't know about the heart condition and depression thing being caused by Lebron. I didn't read up on when Love starting having depression, but if it was during his time in Cleveland, perhaps it could have been contributed to being expected to win championships and the pressure that came with it and not solely on playing next to Lebron. And the heart issue? No comment.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:34 am    Post subject:

not feeling LAbron having a bromance moment with CP3 at the heat of the moment, kinda wish he grab and talked to Rondo first then afterwards he can go to his buddy. Still glad he comes but for sure this not the Kobe era no more
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:35 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
not feeling LAbron having a bromance moment with CP3 at the heat of the moment, kinda wish he grab and talked to Rondo first then afterwards he can go to his buddy. Still glad he comes but for sure this not the Kobe era no more

You think a 33-34 year old Kobe goes out and decks CP3 or gets suspended?
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:39 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
governator wrote:

Huh? I think we talking about different thing Yin

I don’t see Kobe ever going to the opponent first right after a teammate fight and embrace the guy. Kobe would go to the Lakers player first
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:41 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
governator wrote:

I don’t see Kobe ever going to the opponent first right after a teammate fight and embrace the guy. Kobe would go to the Lakers player first

I just can't remember him doing that though later in his career. I think when you reach that emeritus status you're out there trying to keep the peace. Understand that CP3 is his boy, godfather to his kids. Maybe if this is say Marcus Morris he may act differently, but I'm not worried about him trying to calm his best friend down.
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:47 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
governator wrote:

But Kobe didn’t.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xDNnrW5U8qk

You can watch him holding back Baron Davis then talking to him afterwards, not to Lamar Odom.

https://twitter.com/Esquate/status/1053925864579026944?s=20
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:49 am    Post subject:

Guys like Kobe/LBJ when they hit their mid-30s, they are not going to get into the fray. They're literally the faces of the NBA and won't. CP3, well, he's been a little instigator and as he ages it seems worse.
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:54 am    Post subject:

I believe LeBron will always be judged with a double-edged sword with this fan base. Most everyone seems okay with Rondo punching CP3 but pretty sure if it was LeBron who did that to the Godfather of his child, you know a lot of people here especially the anti-Lebron crowd will be calling him out for being stupid to get himself ejected and suspended.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:55 am    Post subject:

Nash Vegas wrote:
governator wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
governator wrote:

But Kobe didn’t.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xDNnrW5U8qk

You can watch him holding back Baron Davis then talking to him afterwards, not to Lamar Odom.

https://twitter.com/Esquate/status/1053925864579026944?s=20

They didn’t fight, no punches thrown. This is different
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:55 am    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:
I believe LeBron will always be judged with a double-edged sword with this fan base. Most everyone seems okay with Rondo punching CP3 but pretty sure if it was LeBron who did that to the Godfather of his child, you know a lot of people here especially the anti-Lebron crowd will be calling him out for being stupid to get himself ejected and suspended.

Ha. Seriously that's the truth.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:00 am    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:

Actually if someone, even The Godfather to his child, put his fingers and pushed Lebron forehead back, I expect Lebron to do something about it
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:04 am    Post subject:

I think everythings just blown out of proportion these days

Ohhh Lonzo Ball didn’t go run into the skirmish to push and yell at people hes a bad teammate!

Ohhh LeBron James retained Chris Paul and calmed him down hes a bad teammate!

Cmon man we gotta stop making a big deal out of nothing
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:04 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Lonzo-Lite wrote:

Actually if someone, even The Godfather to his child, put his fingers and pushed Lebron forehead back, I expect Lebron to do something about it

No doubt. And like I said, there will still be a lot of fans here who will find ways of condemning him for losing his cool and getting himself ejected during a close game and suspended indefinitely for multiple more.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:05 am    Post subject:

Glad we didn't have a similar ending to the one in "Above the Rim."
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 824, 825, 826 ... 2080, 2081, 2082  Next
Page 825 of 2082
Jump to: