The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 925, 926, 927 ... 2084, 2085, 2086  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andre2K
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:58 pm    Post subject:

Who’s naked picture does Lebron have to have to get a call from these refs? Serious question

Pg Lonzo
Sg Kawhi
Sf Ingram
Pf Lebron
C Dedmon

Bench: Caruso, Hart, Bullock, Kuzma, McGee etc
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:03 pm    Post subject:

Start of that 4th was brutal.
CantStopJM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:13 pm    Post subject:

We should rest him tomorrow.

I'm getting Kobe achilles tear season flashbacks
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:15 pm    Post subject:

CantStopJM wrote:

Lebron uses too much HGH for that to ever happen.
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:23 pm    Post subject:

CantStopJM wrote:

I wouldnt worry about it .. guys at LeBron’s age are more vulnerable to injuries in general. But still hes strong/durable and as Mega said, the juice
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:25 pm    Post subject:

CantStopJM wrote:

He didn't get injured last year, therefore he will never get injured.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:26 pm    Post subject:

Fans don't realize how much Lebron get brutalized, with hardly any fouls being called, until they watch him day in and day out. Lebron has never received many calls from the ref.

Megaton wrote:
CantStopJM wrote:

The whole league's doping xD Or do you think Vince Carter can still play at such a high level at 41 because he's such a genetic stud?
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:28 pm    Post subject:

Stephen Curry deadlifting 400 pounds after being a fragile midget is perfectly normal xD
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:33 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
Stephen Curry deadlifting 400 pounds after being a fragile midget is perfectly normal xD

Says he went from 225 to 400 which is actually pretty reasonable to do withouy steroids + years of training

still, theres no denying guys like LeBron and Giannis are juicing. Maybe not Curry.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:34 pm    Post subject:

LKA wrote:
drae wrote:

Says he went from 225 to 400 which is actually pretty reasonable to do withouy steroids + years of training

How many years? Because it took Curry less than 2
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:38 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
LKA wrote:
drae wrote:

Still doesnt sound illogical to me , then again I’m not an expert in bodybuilding lol
chrisca91
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:38 pm    Post subject:

LKA wrote:
drae wrote:

still, theres no denying guys like LeBron and Giannis are juicing. Maybe not Curry.

Giannis is 100000% juicing LOL
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:41 pm    Post subject:

LKA wrote:
drae wrote:
LKA wrote:
drae wrote:

Still doesnt sound illogical to me , then again I’m not an expert in bodybuilding lol

Only one person on the Warriors (2 years ago) could deadlift more. And that was their 6 foot 11 center.

He could deadlift more than Draymond Green xD
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:48 pm    Post subject:

Ran out of gas today
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:50 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
LKA wrote:
drae wrote:
LKA wrote:
drae wrote:

Only one person on the Warriors (2 years ago) could deadlift more. And that was their 6 foot 11 center.

Is there video evidence of him lifting it? Also, a shorter guy has much shorter distance to deadlift.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:01 pm    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
drae wrote:
LKA wrote:
drae wrote:
LKA wrote:
drae wrote:

Is there video evidence of him lifting it? Also, a shorter guy has much shorter distance to deadlift.

That's debatable. Plenty of people say shorter guys have an easier time with some exercises, but deadlifting is not one of them. So if you ask if shorter people have an easier time deadlifting some will say yes, some will say no, but plenty of the best deadlifters are pretty tall.
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:13 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
drae wrote:
LKA wrote:
drae wrote:
LKA wrote:
drae wrote:

That's debatable. Plenty of people say shorter guys have an easier time with some exercises, but deadlifting is not one of them. So if you ask if shorter people have an easier time deadlifting some will say yes, some will say no, but plenty of the best deadlifters are pretty tall.

Yeah, I will debate against this all day. It's a simple physics argument. Moving the same weight against a shorter distance requires less energy. But anyways we are getting off topic.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:15 pm    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
drae wrote:
dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
drae wrote:
LKA wrote:
drae wrote:
LKA wrote:
drae wrote:

Yeah, I will debate against this all day. It's a simple physics argument. Moving the same weight against a shorter distance requires less energy. But anyways we are getting off topic.

This is a lift where the taller lifter tends to do better, as taller athletes usually have longer arms. Pulling the bar off the ground is easier when you do not have to pull it as far. Proportionally, a lifter with a shorter torso and longer arms will do even better, as he does not have to bend over as far and keeps the bar closer to his body, reducing the shearing force on the lower back. If you have a long torso and short arms, you are going to struggle with the deadlift.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/397181-does-height-influence-how-much-weight-you-can-lift/
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:19 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
drae wrote:
dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
drae wrote:
LKA wrote:
drae wrote:
LKA wrote:
drae wrote:

This is a lift where the taller lifter tends to do better, as taller athletes usually have longer arms. Pulling the bar off the ground is easier when you do not have to pull it as far. Proportionally, a lifter with a shorter torso and longer arms will do even better, as he does not have to bend over as far and keeps the bar closer to his body, reducing the shearing force on the lower back. If you have a long torso and short arms, you are going to struggle with the deadlift.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/397181-does-height-influence-how-much-weight-you-can-lift/

This makes sense. My deadlift has always been surprisingly good .. guess I could credit it to my wingspan being 5” longer than my height lol
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:41 pm    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
CantStopJM wrote:

They usually say people who are taking PEDs are MORE prone to injury.
The Lebrons
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:53 pm    Post subject:

chrisca91 wrote:
LKA wrote:
drae wrote:

Giannis is 100000% juicing LOL

Nah, Giannis is just eating. Dude couldn't afford to eat in Greece.
ReaListik
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:59 pm    Post subject:

CantStopJM wrote:

The writing was on the wall with that. I know that D'Antoni claims no-one could control Kobe but holy (bleep) that's a time where you pull everyone, tanks if you have to, to pull Kobe out to get him some healing time after those initial serious injuries he played through in that game.

LeBron seems to be very durable right now so I don't think he'll get a serious injury but I think Luke Walton is also a lot better about not being like, "Ok, go screw yourself if you want to" kind of a coach like D'Antoni was. He has interest in taking care of LeBron whereas D'Antoni was an ass.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:08 pm    Post subject:

Reporter: Spurs had 33 FTs tonight, you guys had 21, are you surprised by that disparity?

*James shrugs his shoulder. Says nothing.*

Reporter: What do you guys need to do to get a block charge call to go your way?

James: I have no idea. I have no idea.

Pretty disciplined interview by Lebron, even though you can tell he's incredibly disappointed.
Nobody
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:57 am    Post subject:

The calls DeRozan gets are absolutely filthy. Especially in comparison to some of our guys. A team that mostly shoots from the perimeter getting 50% more FTs really hurt in this one.
Yellow
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:57 am    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
Lebron giveth, and he taketh away.

That was 2011 Mavs Finals Lebron.

I disagree wholeheartedly. LeBron was aggressive enough; far, far more so than in 2011.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 925, 926, 927 ... 2084, 2085, 2086  Next
Page 926 of 2086
Jump to: