The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 973, 974, 975 ... 2080, 2081, 2082  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CantStopJM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:56 pm    Post subject:

Delayed Bron's return cause they thought we could handle the Jazz and Cavs.

drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:58 pm    Post subject:

Lebron was getting drunk on the bench during the game xD

(Only semi-joking. He had his bottle there, and he was swigging it )
Chad09
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:05 pm    Post subject:

CantStopJM wrote:
Delayed Bron's return cause they thought we could handle the Jazz and Cavs.

Further down the hole we go.
ReaListik
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:06 pm    Post subject:

Get this man on the court.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:07 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
So what have we found out about our team with Lebron out ...

If I hear another “our young core doesn’t really need LBJ...”
bum2
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:15 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
drae wrote:

The term in general is annoying. They are just young, this isnt a core that is going to be a nucleus of a title team.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:39 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
drae wrote:

I was wrong about his supporting cast being better than 2017-18 cavs. All they have shown so far is that they are just younger.
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:51 pm    Post subject:

Not watching another game until LeBron returns
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:53 pm    Post subject:

LKA wrote:

noted
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:54 pm    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
LKA wrote:

noted
24Legend007
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:04 pm    Post subject:

Not to make excuses for the kids but I think it is asking alot of them at this point in their careers. On the basis, that you sign Lebron, everyone has to adapt, to change a little in some way to conform. Then Lbj goes down, and its like "go back to doing things the way we used too". Without our best rebounding machine from last year mind you.

I'm just saying the Lebron effect is real, and he does cripple teams in some ways, he is that great.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:05 pm    Post subject:

Wonder if Lebron will bring a bigger bottle next game. Probably bring 2 bottles 1 for each half.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:09 pm    Post subject:

24Legend007 wrote:
Not to make excuses for the kids but I think it is asking alot of them at this point in their careers. On the basis, that you sign Lebron, everyone has to adapt, to change a little in some way to conform. Then Lbj goes down, and its like "go back to doing things the way we used too". Without our best rebounding machine from last year mind you.

I'm just saying the Lebron effect is real, and he does cripple teams in some ways, he is that great.

It's asking a lot of them to play with some effort and not look so lackadaisical on court? Lebron crippling us to the extent that we cant even make wide open shots? Or just being awful in general? Come on this team is not built for Lebron at all.
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:11 pm    Post subject:

Whoever questions if Lebron is the undisputed GOAT or not should be ashamed of himself. There's nothing more Lebron could do to prove that.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:22 pm    Post subject:

lakersfever714 wrote:
Whoever questions if Lebron is the undisputed GOAT or not should be ashamed of himself. There's nothing more Lebron could do to prove that.

No what we'll do instead is blame Lebron for making the team play without any urgency when he is injured...Lebron effect is real.
BigBoi
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:24 pm    Post subject:

He dragged this trash team with his trash coach to the 4th seed blowing out the Dubs before getting injured. If he isn't the goat then I don't know who is.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:25 pm    Post subject:

BigBoi wrote:
He dragged this trash team with his trash coach to the 4th seed blowing out the Dubs before getting injured. If he isn't the goat then I don't know who is.

Rondo came in to finish them off in that game, though
24Legend007
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:29 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
24Legend007 wrote:

It's asking a lot of them to play with some effort and not look so lackadaisical on court? Lebron crippling us to the extent that we cant even make wide open shots? Or just being awful in general? Come on this team is not built for Lebron at all.

Yeah because they're not ready.
Without Lebron or Rondo we are crippled it seems.
Chad09
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:38 pm    Post subject:

BigBoi wrote:

He also beat Boston by himself last year, and sweeped the number one seed in the east last season. Took that garbage roster to the Finals where it had no place being. Just like he was doing with the Lakers this year with them being fourth in the West. LeBeast.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:53 pm    Post subject:

24Legend007 wrote:
TMG wrote:
24Legend007 wrote:

What? Not ready for what? Playing with some urgency? They pump themselves up after a W and come out all cocky like they dont even need to try to win these games and get bulldozed as a result. If you aren't ready to play with some fire in a game where you earn millions to do just that, You dont deserve to be out there.

Effort should not have to be taught at this level it should be instilled from playing as a child.
L.A.T.W
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:57 pm    Post subject:

BigBoi wrote:

Michael Jordan
24Legend007
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:00 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
24Legend007 wrote:
TMG wrote:
24Legend007 wrote:

What? Not ready for what? Playing with some urgency? They pump themselves up after a W and come out all cocky like they dont even need to try to win these games and get bulldozed as a result. If you aren't ready to play with some fire in a game where you earn millions to do just that, You dont deserve to be out there.

Effort should not have to be taught at this level it should be instilled from playing as a child.

I just don't think they are that good without Lebron. Especially if McGee is going to play like trash as the only starting veteran. Maybe McGee and Luke do have a problem?
GOODRICH25
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:00 pm    Post subject:

Oh great, more Lebron GOAT talk. Didnt see that coming

17 99 19 22 44 13 25 Mic.
52 33 32 42 34 8 24 16 23 3
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:09 pm    Post subject:

24Legend007 wrote:
TMG wrote:
24Legend007 wrote:
TMG wrote:
24Legend007 wrote:

I just don't think they are that good without Lebron. Especially if McGee is going to play like trash as the only starting veteran. Maybe McGee and Luke do have a problem?

Maybe they do i wouldn't be surprised. This team might not be good without Lebron or Rondo thats not the problem. The problem is the team playing without any sense of urgency.

It took us having to be down double digits with 5 min left in the 4Q to start playing with some effort. That is unnacceptable and if that doesn't fall on the coach we might have some bad personalities on this team. I'd like to think it's the first option.
L.A.T.W
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:15 pm    Post subject:

GOODRICH25 wrote:
Oh great, more Lebron GOAT talk. Didnt see that coming

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 973, 974, 975 ... 2080, 2081, 2082  Next
Page 974 of 2082
Jump to: