The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1011, 1012, 1013 ... 2084, 2085, 2086  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:14 pm    Post subject:

Mailed it in
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:15 pm    Post subject:

Laker_Town wrote:
Mailed it in

ya
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:16 pm    Post subject:

LUKE gone
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:16 pm    Post subject:

Lakers were down only 6 when our brilliant coach decided to sub out all the starters near the end of the 3rd.

Sixers then go on an 18-4 run.

Luke then subs LeBron back in when Lakers were already down by 20 (116-96)
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:19 pm    Post subject:

We got him for his offense not defense. He didn’t score very much because he didn’t need to. Others need to step it up on D.
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:48 pm    Post subject:

Not sure what Lebron was doing, but I’ll give him a pass today. My guess is the vets aren’t liking Luke very much right now.
LakerLogic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

His turnovers have been a problem all year.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

LeBron seems to have no kind of urgency since he came back, 1 game he will look like a star and on another night he would look like he is just free flowing game against (Indy and today against Philly) is a good example.. maybe we are fans and we want to make the playoffs but the FO and the players need to be on the same page.. cause if LeBron has the right to cruise control any time he wants we will be facing a uphill climb to make the playoffs. fans have every right to be upset, LeBron historically bought his A game against the Sixers until today ... that’s not gonna fly around here in Laker land cause today was a Important game but looks like he’s LeBron and he can do whatever he wants.
kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:13 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
LeBron seems to have no kind of urgency since he came back, 1 game he will look like a star and on another night he would look like he is just free flowing game against (Indy and today against Philly) is a good example.. maybe we are fans and we want to make the playoffs but the FO and the players need to be on the same page.. cause if LeBron has the right to cruise control any time he wants we will be facing a uphill climb to make the playoffs. fans have every right to be upset, LeBron historically bought his A game against the Sixers until today ... that’s not gonna fly around here in Laker land cause today was a Important game but looks like he’s LeBron and he can do whatever he wants.

My guess is either he's sulking because he didn't get the trade he wanted, or some of his teammates have turned their back on him...or both. His head was not in that game at all.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:18 pm    Post subject:

kwase wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

My guess is either he's sulking because he didn't get the trade he wanted, or some of his teammates have turned their back on him...or both. His head was not in that game at all.

Is it the Lakers fault that the Pelicans FO were acting like a bunch of douches?
Darth Los Angeles
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:21 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
kwase wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Is it the Lakers fault that the Pelicans FO were acting like a bunch of douches?

The Pelicans did the right thing.

LeBron and Klutch tried to punk them.
troy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:35 pm    Post subject:

Lebron James's turnovers, lack of offense, and otherwise lack of passion is becoming disturbingly obvious. I think he's all but given up on this season. I honestly don't think he cares one way or the other.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:48 pm    Post subject:

troy wrote:
Lebron James's turnovers, lack of offense, and otherwise lack of passion is becoming disturbingly obvious. I think he's all but given up on this season. I honestly don't think he cares one way or the other.

That can be said about pretty much everybody on the team.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:48 pm    Post subject:

troy wrote:

Was this tour analysis in the most recent Celtics game too or have we already forgetten? (And he’s still coming back from injury).
Darth Los Angeles
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:00 pm    Post subject:

No free throws the entire game?
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:01 pm    Post subject:

Passive game. Not very good.
#savethekids
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:16 pm    Post subject:

Father time is undefeated. Take lebron for what he is, but anybody expecting 2015 bron on a everyday basis is is not going to happen.
manlisten
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:23 pm    Post subject:

Darth Los Angeles wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
kwase wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

By offering them what is likely the best offer they're going to get?
It was reminiscent of one of those Most Interesting Man in the World advertisements: "I don't always shoot 6-for-28 from the field, but when I do, I become the youngest player in league history to score 28,000 career points."
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:32 pm    Post subject:

LakerLogic wrote:
His turnovers have been a problem all year.

9 assists, 4 turnovers. Normally 4 turnovers are a problem but he always has a high assist ratio and looking for a spectacular pass. I've always given Lonzo a pass on his turnover stat for the same reason TBH
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:33 pm    Post subject:

Darth Los Angeles wrote:

Take your Pelican fanboyism to the NOLA board, kthnx
RashardA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:35 pm    Post subject:

He doesnt give a damn about this season.

Anyone with eyes and a brain can see and understand that.
LandsbergerRules
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:35 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:

The kid hates Lebron so much, he'd celebrate the Celtics beating us in the Finals as long as it made Lebron look bad.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:37 pm    Post subject:

LandsbergerRules wrote:
drae wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:

The kid hates Lebron so much, he'd celebrate the Celtics beating us in the Finals as long as it made Lebron look bad.

I draw the line at cheering other teams because people hate Lebron. People can take that (bleep) and shove it.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:39 pm    Post subject:

kwase wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

2 of the weirdest options i have seen. How about these 2

1. He still isn't 100% been gone almost 20 games.

2. He actually played well until Luke went with that horrendous lineup that cause the blowout.

3. I think it's more Magic and the FO players have turned their backs on, why on earth would magic fly from LA to Philly if he didn't have a big part of what happened.

Stop blaming Lebron for our teams problems we wouldn't be in half the games if it wasn't for him.
lukewaltonsdad
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:39 pm    Post subject:

He didn't look very good today...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1011, 1012, 1013 ... 2084, 2085, 2086  Next
Page 1012 of 2086
Jump to: