The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1032, 1033, 1034 ... 2080, 2081, 2082  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beir32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:16 pm    Post subject:

daytripper wrote:
Beir32 wrote:
CHAMP24 wrote:
laker50 wrote:
Lebron did NOT make the Lakers bad. Before Lebron the Lakers was a low level lottery team. Second to the last in the West.
With Lebron there is at least a chance to make the playoffs.
Lebron cannot perform miracles. He needs some help or great health.

Lakers fans who do not see this can root for another team.

Kobe took Smush, Kwame, Luke, etc. to the playoffs in the West and had a 3-1 lead over Nash's best team ever. Let that sink in.

Lebron took Eric Snow, Larry Hughes and Daniel Gibson to the NBA Finals. I like Kobe a hell of a lot more than I'll ever like Lebron but this isn't the road you wanna go down.

I'm guessing nobody here cares. That wasn't a Laker team.
All I care about is what's happening here in LA and so far it ain't pretty.

Im guessing any proof that Lebron James is a hell of a basketball player is something a few of you don’t care about.
Jordan-esque
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:58 pm    Post subject:

I don’t know what I liked to see more of, LeBron driving and kicking to Durant, or Kyrie throwing ally’s to LeBron.

I hope one of them becomes a Laker next summer.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:01 pm    Post subject:

https://external-preview.redd.it/KTrcXc_bJv6LKLULHAcilhSHMMEjoXeCUHOykbdwjHw.jpg?auto=webp&s=fae5aa0bd45814f36e01f9c463e27f14bb444a32
LeBron hugging Magic during a timeout.

LeGM 2-0 as All-Star captain.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:45 pm    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/LakersSBN/status/1097331656304689152

KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:09 pm    Post subject:

Can’t believe I come onto LG after taking a 20 hour break only to hear people still comparing Lebron to Kobe.

It’s pretty sad and some of y’all need to realize Kobe has been retired for a few years now!

Everyone needs to embrace Lebron now! He’s the face of our franchise and he’s trying to bring more titles to our illustrious franchise!

With all that said the “Lebron only fans” are pretty sad and annoying as well.
The Lebrons
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:47 pm    Post subject:

I hope Lebron wants to make the playoffs. Because that's pretty much what our season comes down to.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:55 pm    Post subject:

The Lebrons wrote:
I hope Lebron wants to make the playoffs. Because that's pretty much what our season comes down to.

Already at the point of who gives a damn about this season. I mean of course it would be nice to make it to the postseason but the main point of emphasis for this team should be playing hard and picking up good tendencies gearing up for next season.

KD, Klay or Kawhi would be nice but I’d rather get Kyrie.

An then maybe Deandre Jordan while trying to bring back Javale.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:21 pm    Post subject:

Mike Malone says at halftime, LeBron asked if the team could go watch J. Cole perform. Malone said: "If you promise to get your ass back in transition."

https://twitter.com/taniaganguli/status/1097354191771701249

audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:03 am    Post subject:

drae wrote:
Mike Malone says at halftime, LeBron asked if the team could go watch J. Cole perform. Malone said: "If you promise to get your ass back in transition."

https://twitter.com/taniaganguli/status/1097354191771701249

can we trade Luke for Malone?
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:09 am    Post subject:

The Lebrons wrote:

He's a living, breathing NBA legend with 3 championships, has been to the Finals 8 years in a row, and probably only has about two or three years left to of being at his athletic peak. I don't even know what to tell you if you think there's even the slightest possibility that he would be totally content with not making the playoffs and letting this go down as a completely wasted season.
LakersNewEra
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:20 am    Post subject:

I wonder if we could ever trade LeBron? Just a thought.
But anyway, I do believe still that he is the best player in the league.
Playoff basketball is different, this nonsense in the regular season and how inflated stats are now for all players, its ridiculous.
Playoffs is when teams are actually allowed to play some defense for a change and everything has a greater degree of difficulty. Unlike most players, its when LeBron really steps up.
Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:27 am    Post subject:

Beir32 wrote:
daytripper wrote:
Beir32 wrote:
CHAMP24 wrote:
laker50 wrote:
Lebron did NOT make the Lakers bad. Before Lebron the Lakers was a low level lottery team. Second to the last in the West.

Kobe took Smush, Kwame, Luke, etc. to the playoffs in the West and had a 3-1 lead over Nash's best team ever. Let that sink in.

Lebron took Eric Snow, Larry Hughes and Daniel Gibson to the NBA Finals. I like Kobe a hell of a lot more than I'll ever like Lebron but this isn't the road you wanna go down.

Im guessing any proof that Lebron James is a hell of a basketball player is something a few of you don’t care about.

Look LBJ is an all time player but if the road you want to take is if Kobe or LBJ is the better player I'll walk that road anyday of the week.

I watched both play their whole careers. I'm probably one of the few who watched just as much LBJ as Kobe

But even how amazing his numbers were, he Never impacted the game like Kobe and was half the leader. Basketball is just as much mental as it is physical. Watch a prime phil coached team and you will realize that stats and X's and O's are hype. While I like analytics if one thing phil and kobe showed me is that stat are very overrated. They are Great at predicting the regular season (although when stat gave that 2013 team a 2% chance of making the playoffs Kobe showed that isnt even true.) But they are not that accurate once the playoffs began.

Kobe mentally intimidated the people he played with and against and won many games on that fact alone. watching Kobe rip other players hearts out year after year was the best part of basketball.

I understand why people say LBJ was better but I could care less what others say. I watched both thier whole careers and Its Kobe.
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:52 am    Post subject:

Lucky_Shot wrote:
Beir32 wrote:
daytripper wrote:
Beir32 wrote:
CHAMP24 wrote:
laker50 wrote:

Look LBJ is an all time player but if the road you want to take is if Kobe or LBJ is the better player I'll walk that road anyday of the week.

I watched both play their whole careers. I'm probably one of the few who watched just as much LBJ as Kobe

But even how amazing his numbers were, he Never impacted the game like Kobe and was half the leader. Basketball is just as much mental as it is physical. Watch a prime phil coached team and you will realize that stats and X's and O's are hype. While I like analytics if one thing phil and kobe showed me is that stat are very overrated. They are Great at predicting the regular season (although when stat gave that 2013 team a 2% chance of making the playoffs Kobe showed that isnt even true.) But they are not that accurate once the playoffs began.

Kobe mentally intimidated the people he played with and against and won many games on that fact alone. watching Kobe rip other players hearts out year after year was the best part of basketball.

I understand why people say LBJ was better but I could care less what others say. I watched both thier whole careers and Its Kobe.

I’ve watched both their careers too, but I won’t sit here typing which one I, keyword I, aka my own opinion, think is better than the other.

A pointless and endless debate no one can win.

Move on.

Last edited by Nash Vegas on Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:54 am    Post subject:

I'm impressed some of Lakerland still finds a way to hate Lebron even though he plays on our team.

Crazy that people can square that circle. And I'm a huge Kobe fan. Kobe's higher than Bron on my GOAT list.
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:56 am    Post subject:

What color is better red or blue?

Who cares?

Move on.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:56 am    Post subject:

Nash Vegas wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
Beir32 wrote:
daytripper wrote:
Beir32 wrote:
CHAMP24 wrote:
laker50 wrote:

I’ve watched both their careers too, but I won’t sit here typing which one I, keyword I, aka my own opinion, think is better than the other.

Move on.

No offense but i decide what i want to argue about. I dont care if I can "win" it and i will argue about who was better.

Last edited by Lucky_Shot on Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:57 am    Post subject:

Lucky_Shot wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
Beir32 wrote:
daytripper wrote:
Beir32 wrote:
CHAMP24 wrote:
laker50 wrote:

Move on.

No offense but i decide what i want to argue about. I dont care if I can "win" it and i will argure about who was better.

K, have fun
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:58 am    Post subject:

Just clickbait or what:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nesn.com/2019/02/nba-rumors-lakers-are-privately-concerned-about-lebron-james/amp/
Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:58 am    Post subject:

Nash Vegas wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
Beir32 wrote:
daytripper wrote:
Beir32 wrote:
CHAMP24 wrote:
laker50 wrote:

Move on.

No offense but i decide what i want to argue about. I dont care if I can "win" it and i will argure about who was better.

K, have fun

K, Was going to
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:59 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
I'm impressed some of Lakerland still finds a way to hate Lebron even though he plays on our team.

Crazy that people can square that circle. And I'm a huge Kobe fan. Kobe's higher than Bron on my GOAT list.

Arguing who is better : Kobe or LeBron is like watching dumb and dumber movie
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:59 am    Post subject:

LakersNewEra wrote:
I wonder if we could ever trade LeBron? Just a thought.
But anyway, I do believe still that he is the best player in the league.
Playoff basketball is different, this nonsense in the regular season and how inflated stats are now for all players, its ridiculous.
Playoffs is when teams are actually allowed to play some defense for a change and everything has a greater degree of difficulty. Unlike most players, its when LeBron really steps up.

Lebron hasn’t played defense in the playoffs since 2016.
Do it Mitch!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:03 am    Post subject:

Great seeing LeBron lead his all star team yesterday. Some great monster alleyoop dunks, nice way to represent the Lakeshow. Hopefully the team gets some much needed rest this week.
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:05 am    Post subject:

Lucky_Shot wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
Beir32 wrote:
daytripper wrote:
Beir32 wrote:
CHAMP24 wrote:
laker50 wrote:

Move on.

K, have fun

K, Was going to

K, K
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:07 am    Post subject:

Let’s go. Buckling up for a wild 25 game finish. At the end of the day this is supposed to be entertainment.
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:13 am    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
kikanga wrote:

Arguing who is better : Kobe or LeBron is like watching dumb and dumber movie

I second that.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1032, 1033, 1034 ... 2080, 2081, 2082  Next
Page 1033 of 2082
Jump to: