The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1036, 1037, 1038 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CHAMP24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:21 pm    Post subject:

DaKing23 wrote:
kwase wrote:
hcbball wrote:
audioaxes wrote:
I wonder if the leaks of the Lakers being concerned of Lebron not fully recovered from the groin strain is laying the framework for him to be shutdown and allow us to tank while he gets a free pass out of this failed season...
I really hope so

I was thinking the same thing.

Oh get ready because if we get to about 10-15 games left and it doesn't look like we're going to make the playoffs he's going to fake an injury and use that as the excuse. I wouldn't be surprised if he got some duct tape and wrapped it around his leg in the locker room and told us he twisted it in practice. Anybody with eyeballs knows he folds when the pressure is on.

LOL...Its amazing the way people just love to make crap up around here. He just had the 1st major injury of his career and you’re saying he’s going to fake an injury if it looks like they won’t make the playoffs. You don’t know nothing about this man and his basketball career...One of the best in NBA history and idiots make dumb comments like the one you made.

Ahem, remember the fake broke hand after the sweep?
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:43 pm    Post subject:

"It's been activated,"
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:56 pm    Post subject:

Hero Ball wrote:
"It's been activated,"

LET'S GO
The Lebrons
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:57 pm    Post subject:

Hero Ball wrote:
"It's been activated,"

Are we supposed to be excited Lebron is going to play hard??

BECAUSE I AM WOOOOOOOOO SHOW ME THAT EFFORT ON DEFENSE
LakesGnrLake
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:23 pm    Post subject:

CHAMP24 wrote:
DaKing23 wrote:
kwase wrote:
hcbball wrote:
audioaxes wrote:
I wonder if the leaks of the Lakers being concerned of Lebron not fully recovered from the groin strain is laying the framework for him to be shutdown and allow us to tank while he gets a free pass out of this failed season...
I really hope so

Oh get ready because if we get to about 10-15 games left and it doesn't look like we're going to make the playoffs he's going to fake an injury and use that as the excuse. I wouldn't be surprised if he got some duct tape and wrapped it around his leg in the locker room and told us he twisted it in practice. Anybody with eyeballs knows he folds when the pressure is on.

LOL...Its amazing the way people just love to make crap up around here. He just had the 1st major injury of his career and you’re saying he’s going to fake an injury if it looks like they won’t make the playoffs. You don’t know nothing about this man and his basketball career...One of the best in NBA history and idiots make dumb comments like the one you made.

How was that fake. Dude almost single handedly changed the entire series against the Warriors but JR Smith blew it for him. Or do you think he had a hand brace because he didnt want people to hurt his feelings.
PHILosophize
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:45 pm    Post subject:

The Lebrons wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
"It's been activated,"

Are we supposed to be excited Lebron is going to play hard??

BECAUSE I AM WOOOOOOOOO SHOW ME THAT EFFORT ON DEFENSE

I doubt he will play any defense this proclamation notwithstanding.
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:52 pm    Post subject:

Sadly the temperature on this forum for Lebron is very lukewarm. A lot of folks here just seem to hate him being here.
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:41 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
Sadly the temperature on this forum for Lebron is very lukewarm. A lot of folks here just seem to hate him being here.

I see what you did there
Chad09
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:47 pm    Post subject:

Hero Ball wrote:
"It's been activated,"

My brother said "James Harden is still activated."
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:53 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:

I wanted him here and am fine that he is. I just prepared myself that it would be a toxic situation for our young players and that he wouldn’t play defense.
SGVL1
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:09 pm    Post subject:

Would love to watch some late March and April games that matter for a change. Starts with the King....
DaKing23
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:43 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:

They’ll only be happy if Kobe, Shaq and Magic come back from retirement. They live in the past and will never move on...Hell we win a Championship and I bet they’ll still hate on Lebron.
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:49 pm    Post subject:

DaKing23 wrote:
anth2000 wrote:

They’ll only be happy if Kobe, Shaq and Magic come back from retirement. They live in the past and will never move on...Hell we win a Championship and I bet they’ll still hate on Lebron.

You kidding me. They hate Magic here. They barely treat Shaq as one of their own. Unless you started your career as a Laker, played hero ball, punched teammates, threw a semen rag at a Colorado police officer, was a part of 5 championships, scored 81 points in a game, take a legacy contract, showed up to practice just to call people soft, botched free agent meetings, and end your career as a Laker... Lakers fans will never respect you.
kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:53 pm    Post subject:

DaKing23 wrote:
kwase wrote:
hcbball wrote:
audioaxes wrote:
I really hope so

So in other words you're telling me he didn't quit on his team in the ECF against the celtics? He didn't quit on Miami and leave when he saw the grass was greener in Cleveland? He didn't quit in Miami in the Finals vs. Dallas? He didn't quit last year in the Finals vs. the Warriors in game 1 in OT? He didn't wrap a black scarf around his hand and fake an injury after the Finals? I'd say that you're the idiot if you can't see that he's done all this before and will probably do it again. Heck, I've seen him quit one game for us this season when he pouted on the bench. But believe all the lebron propaganda you want, I'm going to go with my eyes.
kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:54 pm    Post subject:

DaKing23 wrote:
Santa Clause will be taking all the Lebron haters names down so if we make the playoffs he can shove it all up in your faces. Ya’ll better hope we don’t make the finals...Lebron haters should then get banned from this site foreverrrrr.

This coming from someone that joined the site 2 months ago.
ReaListik
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:40 pm    Post subject:

Hero Ball wrote:
"It's been activated,"

LeBron talking like he’s going to up his power level, watch for the yellow hair.
Darth Los Angeles
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:46 pm    Post subject:

LakesGnrLake wrote:
CHAMP24 wrote:
DaKing23 wrote:
kwase wrote:
hcbball wrote:
audioaxes wrote:
I really hope so

How was that fake. Dude almost single handedly changed the entire series against the Warriors but JR Smith blew it for him. Or do you think he had a hand brace because he didnt want people to hurt his feelings.

This is exactly why LeBron gets no love here... At the end of the day, it's all about LeBron and his Witnesses.

Not gonna fly here.
Chad09
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:55 pm    Post subject:

#TeamWitness
#Klutch

Darth Los Angeles
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:22 pm    Post subject:

LeBron is a certified drama queen. I am talking like he actually scheduled an exam with Pearson Vue and passed Drama Queen 101 with a score of 1000/1000.

Instead of announcing that you're about to start playing hard; why not just do your damn job.

Geez... The mutha flipper is such a damn biscuit.

Quote:
"My level of intensity has to be high unfortunately for me, because I don't like to do it at such an early time.”

Quote:
"I mean if I can get to the postseason, whatever team I got, I feel like we've got a good chance."

Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:30 pm    Post subject:

Darth Los Angeles wrote:
LeBron is a certified drama queen. I am talking like he actually scheduled an exam with Pearson Vue and passed Drama Queen 101 with a score of 1000/1000.

Instead of announcing that you're about to start playing hard; why not just do your damn job.

Geez... The mutha flipper is such a damn biscuit.

Quote:
"My level of intensity has to be high unfortunately for me, because I don't like to do it at such an early time.”

Quote:
"I mean if I can get to the postseason, whatever team I got, I feel like we've got a good chance."

And you r his biggest closet fan who pays attention to every word he says
Capt.Skyhook
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:41 pm    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
"It's been activated,"

LET'S GO

LeBron must have made his "vitamin" stop in Miami during the break. Whatever it takes. Just lead this team into the playoffs.
DaKing23
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:42 pm    Post subject:

kwase wrote:
DaKing23 wrote:
Santa Clause will be taking all the Lebron haters names down so if we make the playoffs he can shove it all up in your faces. Ya’ll better hope we don’t make the finals...Lebron haters should then get banned from this site foreverrrrr.

This coming from someone that joined the site 2 months ago.
Yup joined recently and I gotta say I’ve never seen so many cry babies in a forum before...Lebron Lebron Lebron...He’s at fault for all thats bad in the Lakers organization. People say he quit this or that...No one can read minds so ya’ll can’t prove nothing, just making stuff up don’t make you haters right.
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:40 pm    Post subject:

It’s embarrassing how many basement trolls we have at LG. Whether they come here to crap on future All-Star Brandon Ingram, or future legend Lebron James. Spend more time outdoors, read a book, do homework with your kids, take a CBD Bathbomb, listen to some Zep...
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:43 pm    Post subject:

hcbball wrote:
audioaxes wrote:
I really hope so

If that is the result of you thinking, you're both probably a lot better off not thinking.
Beir32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:57 pm    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
It’s embarrassing how many basement trolls we have at LG. Whether they come here to crap on future All-Star Brandon Ingram, or future legend Lebron James. Spend more time outdoors, read a book, do homework with your kids, take a CBD Bathbomb, listen to some Zep...

We just HAD to lose to the Hawks before not having a game for 9 days. Made this place a (bleep) show for over a week.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1036, 1037, 1038 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next
Page 1037 of 2079
Jump to: