The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1342, 1343, 1344 ... 2083, 2084, 2085  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:14 pm    Post subject:

55 wrote:
Quik Z06 wrote:
Can’t stand when Lebron tries to be the hero. No way he should have been shooting that last 3 to tie when Cook was on fire.

And taking too much time off the clock.
For being one of the best ever, I don't understand how awful he can be in late game situations. And the missed FT...

Yeah, I am pretty sure vogel didn’t draw up a play to let Lebron shoot an off rhythm contested 3. We had like 18 seconds, plenty can be done, maybe even going for a 2, but lebron was suddenly lost there for some reason
Runway8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:15 pm    Post subject:

33-8

Bron hasn't given haters many opportunities this year. I guess...enjoy it "Laker" fans?
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:19 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
55 wrote:
Quik Z06 wrote:
Can’t stand when Lebron tries to be the hero. No way he should have been shooting that last 3 to tie when Cook was on fire.

For being one of the best ever, I don't understand how awful he can be in late game situations. And the missed FT...

Yeah, I am pretty sure vogel didn’t draw up a play to let Lebron shoot an off rhythm contested 3. We had like 18 seconds, plenty can be done, maybe even going for a 2, but lebron was suddenly lost there for some reason

He shouldn't have been the one to attempt the last shot. We had some players on fire from 3 while his shot was completely off all game.
Beir32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:19 pm    Post subject:

Quik Z06 wrote:

If he passed it and someone else missed the people would be killing him for not wanting the ball in the clutch. It is what it is.
Chad09
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:22 pm    Post subject:

Beir32 wrote:
Quik Z06 wrote:

If he passed it and someone else missed the people would be killing him for not wanting the ball in the clutch. It is what it is.

They have to be trolling. Cook had the ball twice and didn’t look to shoot it.
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:22 pm    Post subject:

Beir32 wrote:
Quik Z06 wrote:

Exactly this... Damn if he do and damn if he don’t... Man just can’t win them all.
Outspoken
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:26 pm    Post subject:

Beir32 wrote:
Quik Z06 wrote:

True, but LeBron is about making the right play. That wasn't the right play, but I could live with it. At least he was willing to take it.
levon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:28 pm    Post subject:

7-19 tonight. Wasn't he 7-19 against the Clips and Bucks too?
LakerMindLA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:28 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
55 wrote:
Quik Z06 wrote:

The play should have been for a quick 2 and force Orlando to hit 2 FTs.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:30 pm    Post subject:

Runway8 wrote:
33-8

Bron hasn't given haters many opportunities this year. I guess...enjoy it "Laker" fans?

He'll give them even fewer after the ASB. They'll have to get their kicks in now
Mamba81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:34 pm    Post subject:

levon wrote:

its not coincidence. we know who he struggles against. imma just hope for 2 things, an unstoppble ad in the postseason, and acquiring a guard that can shoot off the dribble.
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:36 pm    Post subject:

I know Lebron is still one of the top players in the league but not gonna lie...the 35 yr old version we got makes me pull my hair out sometimes. It’s weird seeing right before my eyes...his decline. Mainly his scoring and defense.

It’s painful to see how much he can struggle at times these days. Miami Lebron made me pull my hair out also...cuz he used to just discard everyone like a used diaper....Couldn’t stand him back then.

Oh well. He might not be THAT good anymore but please be good enough to deliver us a title.

Sorry guys this loss has gotten to me haha
Beir32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:39 pm    Post subject:

Mamba81 wrote:
levon wrote:

its not coincidence. we know who he struggles against. imma just hope for 2 things, an unstoppble ad in the postseason, and acquiring a guard that can shoot off the dribble.

I honestly think we’re a Derrick Rose/Lou Will type player from being unstoppable. On the rare occasions when Bron doesn’t have it then our only options are perimeter shooting or post ups.

Go get us a scoring guard, Rob. Do what you gotta do.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:42 pm    Post subject:

Beir32 wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:
levon wrote:

I honestly think we’re a Derrick Rose/Lou Will type player from being unstoppable. On the rare occasions when Bron doesn’t have it then our only options are perimeter shooting or post ups.

Team does need a few tweaks. We'll see what Rob has up his sleeve
Mamba81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:47 pm    Post subject:

Beir32 wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:
levon wrote:

i say no to rose mainly because i feel the guard has to be able to work with bron on the court. lebron off the court, i like rose. but to me we need a guy that can take the burden off bron while hes on the court and take his defender off the dribble, use a ad screen and pull a 3. that type. i been back and forth af on collison, would be a good addition and no brainer to sign imo but doesnt necessarily fit the mold , still would be a lot of burden on lebron
Metro2Staples
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:01 am    Post subject:

Bron had an open look at the 3 from what I remember, and it was in/out, could have gone down. He finished with 19 after only 4 in the first half.

Bron being the GOAT that he is, would take the blame for the L tonight.

That's the deal with being the #1 team Lakers. You have a target on your back every night, teams will always give their full 100% effort. Tonight it was good to see Markelle Fultz shine. I felt bad for him all those years he is trying to get that monkey off his back.

Bron matched his career high 19 assists (also had 19 assists vs. ATL on Feb 2018). I just did the math and I think he can pass Magic in assists. crazy.
ReaListik
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:33 am    Post subject:

This is another one that falls under the “played like ass” category in the 4th. Missed two many shots, took an unnecessary 3 with around a minute left. Missed free throws which ironically, with that last 3 made, we lost by 1...if LeBron makes both free throws from earlier it’s a possible overtime. He’s been playing great before this game but I’m starting to cringe when he is around the 3 pt line late in the 4th with the ball.
PinoyLBJFan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:42 am    Post subject:

Beir32 wrote:
Quik Z06 wrote:

the narrative will always be different when it comes to Lebron #SMH .
LandsbergerRules
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:31 am    Post subject:

Beir32 wrote:
Quik Z06 wrote:

Nah, that's not what's concerning me. It's him never developing into a better FT shooter and the fact that he's lost a step athletically. He may not be able to elevate his game in the playoffs like he used to. We'll all soon see.
vasashi17+
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:10 am    Post subject:

3rd round of balloting is in and Bron still securing the top spot with AD close to supplanting Giannis in the 3rd spot.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EObL4U4X4AQjlFu?format=jpg&name=medium

Caruso is now 4th among west guards only 100k from taking the 3rd away from Dame.

Votes count as double today. #Represent
Metro2Staples
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:17 pm    Post subject:

Just goes to show Bron's popularity and ability in 17th season. Let's face it, this is also a popularity contest - kind of funny to see Caruso taking the votes!

LAbron jersey also #1 best selling jersey. Lakers make money off the jersey sales, another reason why Lakers will do everything possible to keep him.

We are going to see many more years of this GOAT.

vasashi17+ wrote:
3rd round of balloting is in and Bron still securing the top spot with AD close to supplanting Giannis in the 3rd spot.

Caruso is now 4th among west guards only 100k from taking the 3rd away from Dame.

kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:46 pm    Post subject:

Metro2Staples wrote:
Just goes to show Bron's popularity and ability in 17th season. Let's face it, this is also a popularity contest - kind of funny to see Caruso taking the votes!

LAbron jersey also #1 best selling jersey. Lakers make money off the jersey sales, another reason why Lakers will do everything possible to keep him.

vasashi17+ wrote:

Dream on. If he doesn't win a championship this year or next year he's going to be ran out of L.A. on his heels. We don't celebrate 2nd best here....he can take that act back to Cleveland and you can continue to fawn over him there.
LaLaLakeShow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm    Post subject:

kwase wrote:
Metro2Staples wrote:

vasashi17+ wrote:

Dream on. If he doesn't win a championship this year or next year he's going to be ran out of L.A. on his heels. We don't celebrate 2nd best here....he can take that act back to Cleveland and you can continue to fawn over him there.

This season is LeBron’s best shot at this thing, I suspect
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:31 pm    Post subject:

kwase wrote:
Metro2Staples wrote:

vasashi17+ wrote:

Go Lakers!
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:45 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:

Go Lakers!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1342, 1343, 1344 ... 2083, 2084, 2085  Next
Page 1343 of 2085
Jump to: