The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1628, 1629, 1630 ... 2080, 2081, 2082  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:47 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Someone on twitter that supposedly is a executive producer on TMZ is saying LeBron is in a asymptomatic condition and was charted back to LA in a private jet.

When Chris Paul got it he had no idea he got a phone call while he was horsing around with his kids. (He was also vaxxed)
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:50 pm    Post subject:

PenG_ wrote:
Brutal season so far for Lebron. His conditioning will take a big hit

Hopefully he's asymptomatic with no lingering affects.
ducasse
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:51 pm    Post subject:

Sounds like he will be fine being asymptomatic and likely vaccinated which is the most important part, but ever since they won this team has had a crazy string of bad luck. Of everyone on the roster it had to be the most critical player. 4-7 without him this year.

Last edited by ducasse on Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:53 pm    Post subject:

I wouldn’t overreact to all of this, still a chance something good comes out in the next 24 hours and he’s able to return in a few days, the reason why Embiid and Middleton missed a lot of games is because they had severe symptoms in relation to the COVID so I think we all need to just wait and see.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:01 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
I wouldn’t overreact to all of this, still a chance something good comes out in the next 24 hours and he’s able to return in a few days, the reason why Embiid and Middleton missed a lot of games is because they had severe symptoms in relation to the COVID so I think we all need to just wait and see.

He still has to miss games until he comes back with negative test results and in order to get neg results the virus has to run its course. That's the whole point of the H&S protocol. Again CP3 wasn't sick last season but he still had to let the virus run through before he could return to the court (8 day isolation but he only missed a couple of games because it was the Playoffs by that point).

Having LBJ miss so many games already this season has been yikeage.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:05 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

He still has to miss games until he comes back with negative test results and in order to get neg results the virus has to run its course. That's the whole point of the H&S protocol. Again CP3 wasn't sick last season but he still had to let the virus run through before he could return to the court (8 day isolation but he only missed a couple of games because it was the Playoffs by that point).

Having LBJ miss so many games already this season has been yikeage.

Lakers play 3 games in a span of 10 days so if he misses the games (SAC/LAC/BOS) he could very well return next week, it’s fortunate that Westbrook is starting to play at a high level so hopefully the absence of LeBron won’t effect the team.
ZeroDark30_
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:09 pm    Post subject:

I’ll take a break. Tired watching this team not whole. We can’t get any sort of rhythm
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:10 pm    Post subject:

ZeroDark30_ wrote:
Isn’t he vaccinated? He still has to miss time? Might be a conspiracy but would they say this just to give him time to heal? I’m just not convinced he didn’t hurt himself last game. This seems too coincidental

TDRock might know, I think you can still get COVID while being vaccinated.
Outspoken
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:14 pm    Post subject:

Rest is good. It seems like he He is getting that before the bubble rest.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:16 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
ZeroDark30_ wrote:
Isn’t he vaccinated? He still has to miss time? Might be a conspiracy but would they say this just to give him time to heal? I’m just not convinced he didn’t hurt himself last game. This seems too coincidental

TDRock might know, I think you can still get COVID while being vaccinated.

One of the signatures of Delta variant is the possibility for breakthrough infections for vaccinated people. Because of the risk for example for my profession since I have to be in peoples face and touch them I get tested before every single job and if I'm on a job that's longer I will be tested multiple times throughout the course of the job. Even though I am vaccinated. Also as someone pointed out we're not sure 100% of LBJs vaccination status, if he got the full two doses, etc. You know it's hard to know and obviously it flies into the speculation world. But here is what the NBA is saying about their overall situation.

Per Woj (links to an ESPN article)

ESPN story on NBA study of antibody tests of 2,300 players and staff, resulting in league continuing to push its personnel to receive booster shots:

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1465837648933752838?s=21

NBA's been aware of 34 instances of vaccinated player or staff member diagnosed with breakthrough case of Covid, per study. 3 infections w/ individuals with "not detected" antibody levels; 31 had detectable antibody levels much lower than average of remaining testing population.

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1465840557792665612?s=21

Last edited by TDRock on Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:17 pm    Post subject:

ZeroDark30_ wrote:

A vaccinated person can still get covid. The symptoms just tend to be less severe.

If Lebron had some other injury, I don't see why they would make up the covid story.
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:18 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Someone on twitter that supposedly is a executive producer on TMZ is saying LeBron is in a asymptomatic condition and was charted back to LA in a private jet.

When Chris Paul got it he had no idea he got a phone call while he was horsing around with his kids. (He was also vaxxed)

A large percentage of people are asymptomatic from my understanding. Lebron will be fine.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:21 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
ZeroDark30_ wrote:

A vaccinated person can still get covid. The symptoms just tend to be less severe.

If Lebron had some other injury, I don't see why they would make up the covid story.

A good example to take away from your post is Dennis Schroeder he entered the healthy and safety protocols last season but missed like 10+ days because he wasn’t vaccinated, so if we add that up with LeBron being vaccinated he will be out for a few games and be back next week.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:33 pm    Post subject:

KindCrippler2000 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

A large percentage of people are asymptomatic from my understanding. Lebron will be fine.

I'm not particularly worried about his health I've had friends who were vaccinated and got Covid and they were basically fine and they're definitely well older than LeBron and not spending $1 million a year on their bodies. It's just for me it's him missing more games just oh my G-d. Can we please play as a full, cohesive until at any point this season?!?!?!

BUT it is what it is.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:38 pm    Post subject:

A vaccinated person can still catch Covid, and more importantly CAN still transmit the virus. I thought people would’ve known this by now. Vaccine does greatly reduce the chance of both scenarios, but not eliminate them.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:48 pm    Post subject:

Cursed season part 2: Electric Bugaloo?
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:56 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Missed games due to health and safety protocols this season

Joel Embiid: 9
Lauri Markkanen: 9
Kevin Love: 8
Khris Middleton: 7
Nikola Vucevic: 7
Jakob Poeltl: 7
Matisse Thybulle: 7
Tobias Harris: 6
Isaiah Joe: 5

venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:09 pm    Post subject:

LGFan wrote:
Username wrote:
Absurd that a vaccinated player must sit 10 days.

There is no proof that he is vaccinated…. Just saying

And vaccinated people still spread the virus
Killer_Z
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:09 pm    Post subject:

This is just insane. How many games will LBJ play this year? 50?
kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:28 pm    Post subject:

I never believed he was vaccinated. Did you hear that press conference? He sounded like Kyrie, and if he was pro-vax then why did it take him so long to take it. He lied.
PenG_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:47 pm    Post subject:

kwase wrote:
I never believed he was vaccinated. Did you hear that press conference? He sounded like Kyrie, and if he was pro-vax then why did it take him so long to take it. He lied.

Like many people, he said he was initially skeptical. Break through cases have happened across the league.

Anything else?
Omar Little

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:51 pm    Post subject:

kwase wrote:

Nah, It's extremely unlikely that LBJ presented forged documents to satisfy the protocols in LA and SF (two places he's played this year), which is a federal crime.
kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:23 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
kwase wrote:

Nah, It's extremely unlikely that LBJ presented forged documents to satisfy the protocols in LA and SF (two places he's played this year), which is a federal crime.

Did Aaron Rodgers get charged with a federal crime. He likely didn't forge the document. When we was breaking protocol before he claimed he was vaccinated the league refused to make him adhere to Covid protocol. I'm not going to go back and forth about this. If you and others believe he got jabbed that's fine, I don't and I never did. He himmed and hawed about it for so long I knew he wasn't going to take it. I have too many friends that were against it from the beginning and they still haven't taken it....and that includes close friends of mine that are in the medical field. Kinda ironic that the only player on our team that was hesitant to take it now has Covid. I'm done talking about it, because I know how strongly some here defend him regardless to what he says or does. Believe what you wanna believe, it's no skin off my back.

Last edited by kwase on Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:25 pm    Post subject:

didn't Aaron Rodgers play in SF?
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
PenG_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:27 pm    Post subject:

Lebron haters conveniently using the Rodgers situation to push their own nonsensical agendas.... I'm shocked I tell you
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1628, 1629, 1630 ... 2080, 2081, 2082  Next
Page 1629 of 2082
Jump to: