The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1137, 1138, 1139 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:48 am    Post subject:

Hero Ball wrote:
Chad09 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Quote:
Bron gonna be on some iron man end game (bleep) for y’all next yr ....

https://twitter.com/nickswagypyoung/status/1139910272104067072?s=21

He knows.

sign for the vet min.

Please dont, Nick. Stay away.
Also, we dont want Lebron to "spoiler* for the team next year.
andrewc
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:49 am    Post subject:

GOODRICH25 wrote:
Chad09 wrote:
LeBron is getting MVP next season.

And executive of the year

And the Medal of Honor
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:52 am    Post subject:

Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
I hope James has a great season. Not much more he or his people can complain about.

He has his co-star (possibly stars) he has his new coaching staff and preferred style, he has multiple vets that will flock to join him instead of developing players.

No more excuses. Lakers are in the ultimate win now position as he wanted. So I expect a fully invested, motivated and incredible leader in James.

MVP and Championship or Bust.

Plus he no longer has to worry about stepping back and letting two former lottery picks try and figure things out or a bunch of one-year rentals showcase themselves for their next contract.
AllorNothing
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:13 am    Post subject:

numero-ocho wrote:
I hope James has a great season. Not much more he or his people can complain about.

He has his co-star (possibly stars) he has his new coaching staff and preferred style, he has multiple vets that will flock to join him instead of developing players.

No more excuses. Lakers are in the ultimate win now position as he wanted. So I expect a fully invested, motivated and incredible leader in James.

Plus he no longer has to worry about stepping back and letting two former lottery picks try and figure things out or a bunch of one-year rentals showcase themselves for their next contract.

Who's going to do the BI iso plays this year when Bron's not in?
Lakerchaq
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:15 am    Post subject:

AllorNothing wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:

Kyrie or Kemba
ReaListik
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:38 am    Post subject:

LeBron wins MVP this year.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:41 am    Post subject:

LeGM got us AD and may get us one of KL, Kyrie, Jimmy, Kemba.
Jordan-esque
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:37 pm    Post subject:

Space Jam News:

Sources: Space Jam 2, starring LeBron James, is expected to feature key roles for Damian Lillard, Anthony Davis and Klay Thompson and WNBA stars Diana Taurasi and Nneka Ogwumike. Several more NBA and WNBA players, including Chiney Ogwumike, are expected to play roles in film.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:38 pm    Post subject:

AllorNothing wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:

AD...!
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:53 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
LeGM got us AD and may get us one of KL, Kyrie, Jimmy, Kemba.

Exactly.

He also has the rightful claim to the Iron Throne as the King.
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:08 am    Post subject:

LeBron 1st Year Lakers Highlight:

Wow so many high impact dunks
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:09 am    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:

Those need to be gentle layups to protect his balls (no longer Lonzo Ball).
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:19 pm    Post subject:

Sorry if a re-post.

Brandon Ingram TAKES SHOTS At LeBron James On Instagram Live!

hype
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:25 pm    Post subject:

Black20Ice wrote:
Sorry if a re-post.

I was wondering when the media would turn that bs story into some fake manufactured drama.. This has already been debunked several times.. He's talking about a user in the instagram chat, not Lebron.. On top of that he already came out and said he wasn't taking shots at Lebron from the first people that tried to make this a story.
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:30 pm    Post subject:

hype wrote:
I was wondering when the media would turn that bs story into some fake manufactured drama.. This has already been debunked several times.. He's talking about a user in the instagram chat, not Lebron.. On top of that he already came out and said he wasn't taking shots at Lebron from the first people that tried to make this a story.

Okay. Nothing to see here. Moving on.
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:36 pm    Post subject:

GOODRICH25 wrote:
Chad09 wrote:
LeBron is getting MVP next season.

And executive of the year

Late to the party but thought this was funny!

Rhymes and dimes maybe with a lime 😂
twisted
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:36 am    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:

Thanks for that. Monster. Can't wait to see him with AD
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:41 am    Post subject:

Top 5 MVP candidate (and AD too) next year.

A well rested and motivated LBJ/AD coming soon.
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:35 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:

I truly hope so. They need James to be motivated and playing at a high level to reach the contender status we are all hoping for.

But at the sake of being a negative Nancy what if what we saw from James last year is James? Is the James we saw on the court last year enough?

Most acknowledge he is fading a bit on defense over the past couple years. Last year he was selective of when he put forth effort. Some suggesting he coasted at times.

I have pointed out before that it seemed unacceptable for him to be coasting. He just signed a new max contract to be the face of the Laker Franchise. And he was not invested? No excuses for that, if true.

Lakers have a lot riding on his buy-in. Not just this year but for the next few years of the franchise with Davis. James being invested and playing at MVP levels is a big factor in keeping Davis interested in staying with the Lakers IMO.
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:40 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:

I truly hope so. They need James to be motivated and playing at a high level to reach the contender status we are all hoping for.

But at the sake of being a negative Nancy what if what we saw from James last year is James? Is the James we saw on the court last year enough?

Most acknowledge he is fading a bit on defense over the past couple years. Last year he was selective of when he put forth effort. Some suggesting he coasted at times.

I have pointed out before that it seemed unacceptable for him to be coasting. He just signed a new max contract to be the face of the Laker Franchise. And he was not invested? No excuses for that, if true.

Lakers have a lot riding on his buy-in. Not just this year but for the next few years of the franchise with Davis. James being invested and playing at MVP levels is a big factor in keeping Davis interested in staying with the Lakers IMO.

I think playing with players he trusts on the court will re-engage Lebron. He coasted for sure (coasted to 27/8/8), but I think he knew it was going to be a throw-away year.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:41 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:

AD coming with another impact FA(s) will change things big time.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:04 am    Post subject:

“Lebron is having trouble recruiting stars for Space Jam 2.”

https://twitter.com/realdealbeal23/status/1143392358622347265?s=21

venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:12 am    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:

I think playing with players he trusts on the court will re-engage Lebron. He coasted for sure (coasted to 27/8/8), but I think he knew it was going to be a throw-away year.

That is why I don’t get the great competitor vibe from Lebron, he just seems so manufactured. You see players on lottery teams pay it all on the line, but he isn’t one of them.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:51 am    Post subject:

hype wrote:
Black20Ice wrote:
Sorry if a re-post.

The Fumble is the worst youtube "media" around. Well, one of the worst. That channel is so dumb.
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:12 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:

That is why I don’t get the great competitor vibe from Lebron, he just seems so manufactured. You see players on lottery teams pay it all on the line, but he isn’t one of them.

He’s gonna be in his 17th year with a ton of miles on those legs.

He’s been about the bigger picture since Miami. Ever watched young Lebron during those crappy Cavs days...he went balls to the wall every game.

I know will say “but, but, Kobe....” well, that got him injured unfortunately. Gotta be careful and pick and choose your battles when you are in the final stages of your career
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1137, 1138, 1139 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next
Page 1138 of 2079
Jump to: