The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 194, 195, 196 ... 2080, 2081, 2082  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 5:48 pm    Post subject:

I don’t see LeBron choosing Houston anymore. Even if they make the Finals they’ll still peak at third behind Philly (2nd) and the Lakers (1st) IMO.
Kookie Monster
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 5:48 pm    Post subject:

Doesn't matter who wins or loses in the NBA Finals.

His decision isn't contingent upon the outcome of this year's winner.

He will act like he made a tough decision through the media and he'll give his reasons. But it's all a show. And the masses are just going to gobble it up.

This was all arranged last year with Paul George, Jeanie Buss, Maverick Carter, Justin Lin, etc.

LeBron has already chosen the Lakers.
CHAMP24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject:

Kookie Monster wrote:

He will act like he made a tough decision through the media and he'll give his reasons. But it's all a show. And the masses are just going to gobble it up.

This was all arranged last year with Paul George, Jeanie Buss, Maverick Carter, Justin Lin, etc.

I agree.
CHAMP24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 7:36 pm    Post subject:

Lakers Boston, Bron Kyrie.....ratings through the ROOF!!!
DangeRuss
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 7:41 pm    Post subject:

babyskyhook wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
https://twitter.com/tmz_sports/status/1000363426844237824?s=21

Seems like a lot of trouble to do that much work on a 2nd house in a city that you aren't going to live in.

One more breadcrumb added to the trail.

Not really, tons of dudes in every sport live in Los Angeles. Most have multiple homes in different cities. It’s not a thing for the richest dude in basketball to fly to LA any time he wants. I would say LA is the city most athletes live in the offseason.
HOF Rookie
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:01 pm    Post subject:

If Lebron beats the Celtics tomorrow and then takes down the Warriors (yes I'm assuming they advance), is he the greatest player of all time?

I'm inclined to say yes. His finals record isn't great, but besides the Dallas finals, he hasn't underperformed.

His numbers speak for themselves.
CHAMP24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:17 pm    Post subject:

HOF Rookie wrote:
If Lebron beats the Celtics tomorrow and then takes down the Warriors (yes I'm assuming they advance), is he the greatest player of all time?

I'm inclined to say yes. His finals record isn't great, but besides the Dallas finals, he hasn't underperformed.

Disagree, it aint' like he is beating a Celtic team of HOFers...
CHAMP24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:18 pm    Post subject:

as far as beating GS? I don't know, if that happens, to me, it is rigged to satisfy that agenda.
HOF Rookie
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:21 pm    Post subject:

CHAMP24 wrote:
HOF Rookie wrote:

actually it is like that. durant, curry, klay are on their way to the HOF. not sure where draymond sits but let's not downplay the talent on that squad.
CHAMP24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:44 pm    Post subject:

HOF Rookie wrote:
CHAMP24 wrote:
HOF Rookie wrote:

actually it is like that. durant, curry, klay are on their way to the HOF. not sure where draymond sits but let's not downplay the tale

nt on that squad.

See my second post addressing GS. The first one was addressing Boston. Even still, GS is no showtime, Bulls, Kobe/Shaq, Bird and Co. but it is what it is.
babyskyhook
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:54 pm    Post subject:

DangeRuss wrote:
babyskyhook wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

Seems like a lot of trouble to do that much work on a 2nd house in a city that you aren't going to live in.

Not really, tons of dudes in every sport live in Los Angeles. Most have multiple homes in different cities. It’s not a thing for the richest dude in basketball to fly to LA any time he wants. I would say LA is the city most athletes live in the offseason.

It’s his second house in LA. He’s already got one here, and if you read about the details about the work that getting done, you’ll see what I mean.
Harlemlakerfan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:02 pm    Post subject:

I find it funny how people, actually believe that Lebron has a list of teams that he wants to sign with and we contemplate which one. Lebron already knows where he wants to go and where he will sign. All,of the meetings and posturing is all for show. You think that all of this time, he hasn't already gone over this with his wife and come to a conclusion about what's best for them? There is nothing that Magic and Rob are gonna do to make him want to be a Laker more. If he wants to, he will be, if he doesn't, he won't. That descision won't be made in the next month and a half. That decision has already been made.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:08 pm    Post subject:

Sign pg and randle
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:10 pm    Post subject:

CHAMP24 wrote:
Kookie Monster wrote:

I agree.

Same. Gotta admit, Kookie Monster is the one that’s made all of this come together for me Taking a step back and reexamining the Space Jam 2 thing, along with the mountain of evidence that’s been piling up for almost a year now, it appears obvious at this point. I’d actually be surprised if it doesn’t happen.
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:20 pm    Post subject:

babyskyhook wrote:
DangeRuss wrote:
babyskyhook wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

It’s his second house in LA. He’s already got one here, and if you read about the details about the work that getting done, you’ll see what I mean.

Isn’t it an interesting coincidence that the people who don’t want LeBron and/or Paul George to come always seem to be super convinced that they...aren’t coming?

But yeah, makes no sense to buy a mansion that costs 27 milli if you don’t intend for it to be home base.
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:25 pm    Post subject:

babyskyhook wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

LeBron’s home in Akron is still almost twice as big: https://www.trulia.com/p/oh/akron/4157-idlebrook-dr-akron-oh-44333--2046220832

But man, those upgrades in that 2nd CA home is crazy! Looks like he’s planning on staying there much longer than just the summer
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:40 pm    Post subject:

Harlemlakerfan wrote:
I find it funny how people, actually believe that Lebron has a list of teams that he wants to sign with and we contemplate which one. Lebron already knows where he wants to go and where he will sign. All,of the meetings and posturing is all for show. You think that all of this time, he hasn't already gone over this with his wife and come to a conclusion about what's best for them? There is nothing that Magic and Rob are gonna do to make him want to be a Laker more. If he wants to, he will be, if he doesn't, he won't. That descision won't be made in the next month and a half. That decision has already been made.

Truth.
Kookie Monster
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:52 pm    Post subject:

Judah wrote:
CHAMP24 wrote:
Kookie Monster wrote:

I agree.

Same. Gotta admit, Kookie Monster is the one that’s made all of this come together for me Taking a step back and reexamining the Space Jam 2 thing, along with the mountain of evidence that’s been piling up for almost a year now, it appears obvious at this point. I’d actually be surprised if it doesn’t happen.

Haha, I'd be shocked if it didn't happen either.

I'm no insider; I'm going with what I heard from my contacts in the entertainment industry. And it all lined up with Big Baller's Space Jam 2 info. I wish he'd come back and post more.

Judah, I believe you''ve mentioned that you got word on an inside scoop regarding PG13. I've got some friends with similar stories of PG13 as well.

Yeah, people just need to look at the evidence. All signs overwhelmingly point to the Lakers for LeBron and Paul George.

Last edited by Kookie Monster on Sat May 26, 2018 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kookie Monster
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:55 pm    Post subject:

babyskyhook wrote:
DangeRuss wrote:
babyskyhook wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

Don't forget LeBron also has a house on the Warner Bros. Studios lot.

They'll even point it out to you when you take the tour.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:26 pm    Post subject:

Kookie Monster wrote:
babyskyhook wrote:
DangeRuss wrote:
babyskyhook wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

Can I get a recap of this Space Jams 2 thing? I've seen it in passing but never really caught up on it.
Laker's Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:47 pm    Post subject:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5aLQgRkkaus

Start at 1:37
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:13 pm    Post subject:

Laker's Fan wrote:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5aLQgRkkaus

Start at 1:37

Dang.
Cube switched MJ with LJ. Woah.
Chad09
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:26 pm    Post subject:

It's not looking good for the Philly boys.
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:29 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
Kookie Monster wrote:
babyskyhook wrote:
DangeRuss wrote:
babyskyhook wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

Can I get a recap of this Space Jams 2 thing? I've seen it in passing but never really caught up on it.

https://thebiglead.com/2017/08/29/lebron-lakers-space-jam-2/amp/
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:38 pm    Post subject:

Kookie Monster wrote:
Judah wrote:
CHAMP24 wrote:
Kookie Monster wrote:

I agree.

Haha, I'd be shocked if it didn't happen either.

I'm no insider; I'm going with what I heard from my contacts in the entertainment industry. And it all lined up with Big Baller's Space Jam 2 info. I wish he'd come back and post more.

Judah, I believe you''ve mentioned that you got word on an inside scoop regarding PG13. I've got some friends with similar stories of PG13 as well.

Yeah, people just need to look at the evidence. All signs overwhelmingly point to the Lakers for LeBron and Paul George.

Yo, check your DM’s.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 194, 195, 196 ... 2080, 2081, 2082  Next
Page 195 of 2082
Jump to: