The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 355, 356, 357 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Practice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:16 pm    Post subject:

USCnLakers wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
USCnLakers wrote:
Chris Brussard said this morning KD and Lebron makes more sense than PG13 and Lebron to Lakers.

KD ain’t leaving, There is a better chance they trade Klay then him walking in FA.

Wouldn’t argue with Chris. He knows his stuff. If Lebron asked em to goto the Lakers he would consider it.

When has he ever been right about something?
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:17 pm    Post subject:

€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
If we do get LeBron, the domino effect will be a amazing sight especially for us... cause a bunch of guys are gonna line up to play here.

Come home, Ariza... the food is better here.

Oakland or LA? I think that’s a easy decision lol
PHILosophize
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:17 pm    Post subject:

Chris Broussard

lol
USCnLakers
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:18 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
USCnLakers wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Freddie Buckets wrote:
Freddie Buckets wrote:
Listening to Mason and Ireland, Ramona just said on Mason and Ireland, she thinks LeBron is coming here.

She said also said CP3 stays in Houston and takes the supermax.

I wonder who the 2nd max guy is then? PG or maybe Cousins or DJ?

Chris Brassard says it should be KD

I wish, but it won’t happen

We’ll see. If you watched the warriors parade. The Gm made a fool of himself regarding KD next contract.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nba/news/warriors-gm-jokes-that-kevin-durant-hasnt-earned-contract-like-stephen-curry-did/amp/

Last edited by USCnLakers on Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
DrumR
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:19 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
USCnLakers wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
USCnLakers wrote:
Chris Brussard said this morning KD and Lebron makes more sense than PG13 and Lebron to Lakers.

KD ain’t leaving, There is a better chance they trade Klay then him walking in FA.

Wouldn’t argue with Chris. He knows his stuff. If Lebron asked em to goto the Lakers he would consider it.

I hope so, it would create a giant wave through out the internet and radio.

lol you remind me of the movie Momento. It's like you forget the previous rumor and go fullbore toward every new possibility like everything before never existed. The whiplash from that would exhaust me.
JUST-MING
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:20 pm    Post subject:

Chris Broussard? What’s next, posting Peter Vescey tweets as credible? Their media careers are based entirely on hot takes and rumor mongering.

Last edited by JUST-MING on Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:20 pm    Post subject:

USCnLakers wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
USCnLakers wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Freddie Buckets wrote:
Freddie Buckets wrote:
Listening to Mason and Ireland, Ramona just said on Mason and Ireland, she thinks LeBron is coming here.

We’ll see. If you watched the warriors parade. The owner made a fool of himself regarding KD next contract.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nba/news/warriors-gm-jokes-that-kevin-durant-hasnt-earned-contract-like-stephen-curry-did/amp/

I read the concept as a joke shot, I don’t think KD is gonna take it the wrong way unless he just wanted a excuse to leave lol
USCnLakers
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:23 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
USCnLakers wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
USCnLakers wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Freddie Buckets wrote:
Freddie Buckets wrote:

We’ll see. If you watched the warriors parade. The owner made a fool of himself regarding KD next contract.

I read the concept as a joke shot, I don’t think KD is gonna take it the wrong way unless he just wanted a excuse to leave lol

KD laughed a bit. But he seemed kinda frustrated with the Jokes. Dude went on a rant for awhile regarding it.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:26 pm    Post subject:

JUST-MING wrote:
Chris Broussard? What’s next, posting Peter Vescey tweets as credible? Their media careers are based entirely on hot takes and rumor mongering.

All I wanna know is why is Broussard now talking LeBron and Lakers? All I have heard from him is that LeBron should go to Philly or San Antonio.
cyborgspider
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:26 pm    Post subject:

Chris Broussard is really good as a radio host, bantering with someone else, entertaining typical DJ. I love his "non-insider" persona.

As an insider, he... knows... NOTHING. Or at the very least, very wrong sources.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:28 pm    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:
Chris Broussard

lol

Seriously.
He's the one spouting off that cp3 should come here with LeBron and PG should take a pay cut and opt in to a sign and trade.

He's not living in reality.
USCnLakers
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:29 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
JUST-MING wrote:

All I wanna know is why is Broussard now talking LeBron and Lakers? All I have heard from him is that LeBron should go to Philly or San Antonio.

He was on Skip and Shannon Show. And Skip was the one saying KD and Lebron to Lakers. Broussard agreed with em. Let me get on my computer and I’ll link the YouTube Video.

Video is like 6 minutes long. You can take what you want from the video.
cyborgspider
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:30 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:

There are pre-production meetings before every show. First Take. First Things First. Undisputed, whatever the hell they're called. They go over stuff they'll talk about.

"NHL is done. NBA is done. Draft's a week away, Free Agency a week after that. We can't talk about freaking baseball... um... what gets clicks & attention?

Hey Chris, when you come on, can you give us some Laker takes? Their online community loves to scan every word you say, we'll get a bunch of Youtube clicks. We don't care if your "sources" say Houston, just make sure to mention "Lakers", "Lonzo", "Lavar" or "Magic" when you're on camera".

This is why, IG.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:30 pm    Post subject:

JUST-MING wrote:

It's an era of "These media hacks know absolutely nothing...unless they say something I want to happen.. then they're legit"

Freaking meme "multiple sauces" broussard is now being treated as legit -_-
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:32 pm    Post subject:

USCnLakers wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
JUST-MING wrote:

He was on Skip and Shannon Show. And Skip was the one saying KD and Lebron to Lakers. Broussard agreed with em. Let me get on my computer and I’ll link the YouTube Video.

Video is like 6 minutes long. You can take what you want from the video.

Thx
The Juggernaut
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:33 pm    Post subject:

There is absolutely zero percent chance KD leaves GSW
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:34 pm    Post subject:

cyborgspider wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

There are pre-production meetings before every show. First Take. First Things First. Undisputed, whatever the hell they're called. They go over stuff they'll talk about.

"NHL is done. NBA is done. Draft's a week away, Free Agency a week after that. We can't talk about freaking baseball... um... what gets clicks & attention?

Hey Chris, when you come on, can you give us some Laker takes? Their online community loves to scan every word you say, we'll get a bunch of Youtube clicks. We don't care if your "sources" say Houston, just make sure to mention "Lakers", "Lonzo", "Lavar" or "Magic" when you're on camera".

This is why, IG.

So it’s like a typical do it all show rather then a straight-forward sports talk
Kookie Monster
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:35 pm    Post subject:

Brandon "Scoop B" Robinson was featured on the 97.5 Fanatic (I believe it is Philadelphia-based) podcast earlier today in regards to his story of LeBron's meeting with the Cavs to discuss his free agency plans.

97.5 Fanatic and ClutchPoints tweeted about "Scoop B" regarding LeBron-Cavs meeting today, as well.

I'm not familiar with any of these people or sites so I don't know credible they are. But if you're interested, here are some bullet points from the interview:

- Brandon got a text message on Monday afternoon from very reliable source that LeBron was going to meet with the Cavs on Wednesday (today). That source let him know about 4 years ago that LeBron was going to return to Cleveland. He's not just hearing it from him (the source), but he's also hearing it that LeBron is meeting with the Cavs today from other Cleveland people that he knows.

- These are common meetings players have and in this type of meeting Kyrie had last year with the Cavs, he silently requested a trade. Unfortunately, the contents of Kyrie’s conversation with the Cavs were leaked to the press and created a firestorm.

- LeBron's meeting with the Cavs is pretty much formality. He's giving them a heads up. It’s just a matter of will he opt in or will he opt out.

- He thinks Kawhi is going to be the first domino that is going to fall. Once Kawhi falls, then LeBron.

- There’s a chance that someone like DeMarcus Cousins goes before LeBron.
Free agency is going to be crazy and wild this year.

975thefanatic.com
(Scroll down to 'Brandon Robinson joins Mayes and Myrtetus Middays')

Essentially, it's not about LeBron announcing his decision to the world (that's probably why it's not reported on any other outlet). It's really more about giving the Cavs a heads up ahead of time so they can plan accordingly. Brandon was just sharing his scoop that the meeting is taking place today.

Last edited by Kookie Monster on Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:36 pm    Post subject:

Kookie Monster wrote:
Brandon "Scoop B" Robinson was featured on the 97.5 Fanatic (I believe it is Philadelphia-based) podcast earlier today in regards to his story of LeBron's meeting with the Cavs to discuss his free agency plans.

97.5 Fanatic and ClutchPoints tweeted about "Scoop B" regarding LeBron-Cavs meeting today.

I'm not familiar with any of these people or sites so I don't know credible they are. But if you're interested, here are some bullet points from the interview:

- Brandon got a text message on Monday afternoon from very reliable source that LeBron was going to meet with the Cavs on Wednesday (today). That source let him know about 4 years ago that LeBron was going to return to Cleveland. He's not just hearing it from him (the source), but he's also hearing it that LeBron is meeting with the Cavs today from other Cleveland people that he knows.

- These are common meetings players have and in this type of meeting Kyrie had last year with the Cavs, he silently requested a trade. Unfortunately, the contents of Kyrie’s conversation with the Cavs were leaked to the press and created a firestorm.

- LeBron's meeting with the Cavs is pretty much formality. He's giving them a heads up. It’s just a matter of will he opt in or will he opt out.

- He thinks Kawhi is going to be the first domino that is going to fall. Once Kawhi falls, then LeBron.

975thefanatic.com

Essentially, it's not about LeBron announcing his decision to the world (that's probably why it's not reported on any other outlet). It's really more about giving the Cavs a heads up ahead of time so they can plan accordingly. Brandon was just sharing his scoop that the meeting is taking place today.

He also doesn’t think Bron is going to the Lakers, he says he’s either going to Miami or Philly.
USCnLakers
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:41 pm    Post subject:

Please listen to this LG board. Skip and Shannon and Chris agree Lebron and KD makes the most sense for Lakers.

^Skip and Shannon Show
LB2
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:42 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Kookie Monster wrote:

97.5 Fanatic and ClutchPoints tweeted about "Scoop B" regarding LeBron-Cavs meeting today.

975thefanatic.com

He also doesn’t think Bron is going to the Lakers, he says he’s either going to Miami or Philly.

He's wrong
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:46 pm    Post subject:

USCnLakers wrote:
Please listen to this LG board. Skip and Shannon and Chris agree Lebron and KD makes the most sense for Lakers.

^Skip and Shannon Show

Yeah but even Broussard said it’s very unlikely he will leave GS.... I’m okay riding it out with PG/LeBron and possibly Kawhi.
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:46 pm    Post subject:

Dreaming is wonderful.
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:47 pm    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:
Chris Broussard

lol

Anyone who even listens to anything Broussard says is a (bleep). KD isn't going anywhere. I mean, duh. Stupid to even say anything, Chris, you numb nut.
JamezAmp
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:49 pm    Post subject:

Is it Wednesday yet
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 355, 356, 357 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next
Page 356 of 2079
Jump to: