Any news on Lakers trading down in draft?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jumpinmp
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:28 pm    Post subject:

audioaxes wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
GonzagaAlum wrote:
Not sure why everyone is saying they don't like Deng and #2 for #4. Realize if the Lakers are doing it, it's because their scouting and grading is telling them #2 and #4 are not really a huge difference. Frankly it likely means their choice for #2 will be there at #4.

I'd love the deal personally. It makes getting to a two max cap next off season very easy. Plus I still wouldn't be surprised though the posting of the idea has died on this forum if a Mozgov/Clarkson/#28 deal for Lopez was done.

The Lakers could leave the draft with Josh Jackson or Fox, plus clearing nearly 60 mil in extra cap for next off season? Where do I sign off?

That's Paul George and Lebron
Or That's PG and Cousins.
Or even keeping Lopez (for a lesser contract), plus Lebron, and PG

DLO
Ingram
PG
Lebron
Lopez

Randle
Nance
Josh Jackson/Fox

where do I sign up?

Getting the cap space would end up being the easy part, convincing George and Lebron to come here would be much more difficult.

why stop there? Curry will be a FA soon we should sign him too

With new management in place, maybe the Lakers will just sign a few star players to killer deals
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject:

It is becoming a hot topic.

Just having the 2 pick is a huge asset, the key is maximizing it through pick or trade.

I still am 75% they just pick Ball at 2, but trading down and maybe getting a DSJ or Fox and another asset with perhaps dumping a contract? Intriguing for sure.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject:

It's now rumored that the FO may trade UP!
acer77
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:57 pm    Post subject:

Trading up to grab Fultz would go down as the dumbest move to start the Magic Johnson Era. Nothing about him screams Superstar... he doesn't make his teammates or his team better. Sure he scored a lot but so would Lonzo if he ball-hogged like him (17.6 FGA vs 9.5).

Let's hope this is all just a brilliant smokescreen by Magic to dissuade others from setting their sights on Ball.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: