What seats are available for season ticket holders-2017 edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakez34
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: 2018 Seat Upgrades

laker42fan wrote:
The Seat upgrade process has started. Has anyone had their time slot that can tell us what is available?

Mine is tomorrow morning. I'll keep you posted. My rep said it was a 99% renewal rate this year.

Crazy considering they had a pretty large price increase on tickets for the 2nd year in a row.
laker42fan
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:44 pm    Post subject: Re: 2018 Seat Upgrades

lakez34 wrote:
laker42fan wrote:
The Seat upgrade process has started. Has anyone had their time slot that can tell us what is available?

Mine is tomorrow morning. I'll keep you posted. My rep said it was a 99% renewal rate this year.

Crazy considering they had a pretty large price increase on tickets for the 2nd year in a row.

Seems like only upstairs had a large price increase. My seats only went up 3%, from $94 to $97. I believe this was only the 2nd increase in the last 4 years. I'm okay with it.
lakez34
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: 2018 Seat Upgrades

laker42fan wrote:
lakez34 wrote:
laker42fan wrote:

Seems like only upstairs had a large price increase. My seats only went up 3%, from $94 to $97. I believe this was only the 2nd increase in the last 4 years. I'm okay with it.

The increase was for the 2nd time in 4 years upstairs as well. 11% increase for me this year (37 to 41) followed by a 9% increase last year (34 to 37). Just left me annoyed (though I did still renew) considering our team continues to be a cellar dweller.

My upgrade slot is today afternoon/evening - I'll post back what I see for others waiting in line.
laker42fan
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:49 am    Post subject:

my window opened an hour ago. I'm surprised how many seats there are. Lots upstairs. in the 200s only behind the basket, not any of the 4 corners and in the 100s, lots of singles. a few pairs here and there.
VocabuLaker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:12 pm    Post subject:

Can someone merge these threads...

This one was sent to LG neighborhood for some reason and is older from 2014

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=169096

I did not get any ticket increase this year.
Last year they increased and I complained like crazy.
Their answer was "analytics tells them that prices are too low"
I said "I could not give away seats before Lonzo arrived"
the only reason they are sold out is because season ticket holders pay in advance and are stuck with the tickets.

Of course next season tickets will sell well.

Last edited by VocabuLaker on Mon May 21, 2018 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
HOF Rookie
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:19 pm    Post subject:

laker42fan wrote:
my window opened an hour ago. I'm surprised how many seats there are. Lots upstairs. in the 200s only behind the basket, not any of the 4 corners and in the 100s, lots of singles. a few pairs here and there.

do you remember from past years whether the lower levels open up as the renewals start getting processed?
KOBE WAN
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 3:08 pm    Post subject:

I’ve upgraded in the lower 100’s every year for the last 3 years I’ve had Tix. Since I’m new I have the later window.
How long have you guys had your tix? My friend with Tix since 2000 had his last Thursday
lakez34
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 4:23 pm    Post subject:

300s had some pairs and triples available, as well as some singles. 100s had a few sets of doubles available. 200s had doubles and some quadruples available.

Noticed pricing is also changed in the 300s between upper rows of 300s vs lower rows of 300s in certain sections.

Ended up deciding to stick with what I have unless I see something else open up.
laker42fan
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 5:47 pm    Post subject:

lakez34 wrote:
300s had some pairs and triples available, as well as some singles. 100s had a few sets of doubles available. 200s had doubles and some quadruples available.

Noticed pricing is also changed in the 300s between upper rows of 300s vs lower rows of 300s in certain sections.

Ended up deciding to stick with what I have unless I see something else open up.

I'm going into my 16th year, window was this morning. Prices I wrote down:
outside 300s = $41, Middle 300s = $52, 200s = $94 or $97 based on row, 106, 107, 115, 116 higher rows = $127. and it looked like center court upper rows was $303.

I am putting all my eggs in Rob and Magics basket, upgraded from some nice seats in 214 ($97) to aisle seats in 115 ($127).
lakez34
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:29 pm    Post subject:

laker42fan wrote:
lakez34 wrote:

I'm going into my 16th year, window was this morning. Prices I wrote down:
outside 300s = $41, Middle 300s = $52, 200s = $94 or $97 based on row, 106, 107, 115, 116 higher rows = $127. and it looked like center court upper rows was $303.

I am putting all my eggs in Rob and Magics basket, upgraded from some nice seats in 214 ($97) to aisle seats in 115 ($127).

Nice upgrade decision. I think if I was ready to spend more, I'd move into 100 for that price difference as well. Good call.
HOF Rookie
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:20 am    Post subject:

Anyone upgrade in the last few days? How is seat availability looking?
VocabuLaker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:29 pm    Post subject:

HOF Rookie wrote:
Anyone upgrade in the last few days? How is seat availability looking?

Last Thursday was my appointment. Kept my seats as I am 112 and everything else in 100s 3 center court sections were single seats.

I gather I will probably have the same seats for a long time now that I am in 112 as the Lakers are getting better this summer

Only single seats in 100's. A few singles sold since last Thursday. Some that were same seat but 1 row in front of the other...kind of odd

Lots of pairs of seats in the 200's behind basket

Some pairs 300s center court 3 sections and singles throughout 300s
KOBE WAN
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:42 pm    Post subject:

My window is Monday 250. In section 109 looking to get closer or in the center sections. We’ll see?
I had section 118 last year and didn’t click out quick enough. 2 rows closer too in row 14. Damn
Things can change though. Maybe someone today is moving around and letting their seats go.
HOF Rookie
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:30 am    Post subject:

KOBE WAN wrote:
My window is Monday 250. In section 109 looking to get closer or in the center sections. We’ll see?
I had section 118 last year and didn’t click out quick enough. 2 rows closer too in row 14. Damn
Things can change though. Maybe someone today is moving around and letting their seats go.

you'll be stuck where you are. there is nothing available int he 100's but singles
KOBE WAN
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:01 pm    Post subject:

HOF Rookie wrote:
KOBE WAN wrote:

you'll be stuck where you are. there is nothing available int he 100's but singles

Shoot. Just getting greedy since I’ve been able to upgrade yearly. My seats are good now but you always want something different/better.
KOBE WAN
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:36 pm    Post subject:

No upgrade for me in 109. 200s behind the basket has lots of pairs even groups of 4. 107 now has a group of 3 in row 15 available. that's it
How long is the upgrade window open?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: