Paul George to LAL? (Lakers / Pacers Trade for PG13 at a Standstill - p. 254)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 117, 118, 119 ... 569, 570, 571  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Jul 2012
Posts: 27593
Location: Holland

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:15 am    Post subject:

Wildchild027 wrote:
Chronicle wrote:
We can only take back Ellis or Jefferson if they take Deng or Mozgov


No, we can take back one of them if the trade is made after July 1.


ok nice
_________________
also sprach magic johnson
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 May 2015
Posts: 1066

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:20 am    Post subject:

Lucky_Shot wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
DeeAgeaux wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:


Magic will not make it appear like highway robbery if he decides to pull the trigger.


Why the F not?

I heard this over and over again during the Jerry West years. Pure nonsense.

Danny Ainge keeps robbing people.

Again and again.

If it weren't for player collusion creating super teams Boston would be well on its way to another dynasty.


So your idea to impress your peers as a first year NBA team president is to "rob people". Good luck with that.

Did you think Ainge was as murderous as he was when he was starting?

Look at the big picture.

Like what I said, Ainge is Littlefinger. First build a whore house, then an empire.


The big picture is you get the best deal you possible can and if the other gm is a chump you take advantage of him.

The other gms will probably have more respect for him and less for the guy he swindled.

The other gms are our competitors and will do anything to get ahead. All other gms aren't to be trusted



I'm interested, where and when did you learn all of these?


Well a good movie to watch is Money Ball but really its just human nature. survival of the fittest


I thought so. Moneyball is one of my favorites. I suggest you to watch it again just to have more insight.

Human nature=survival of the fittest?

This is human nature:

A husband and wife both successful physicians were on a cable car tour along with their child stricken with a severe case of cerebral palsy. Cable car had a malfunction and is about to fall. Rescuers came and do you know who the doctor couple saved first?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Chad09
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Feb 2011
Posts: 3338
Location: Studio City

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:22 am    Post subject:

blackmamba08 wrote:
Best move Magic and Rob can do is to wait for trade deadline. Pacers will start to panic and that is the chance to get PG13 for nothing. At the trade deadline no one is going to pull the trigger for him because for other teams there is no sense. It will be few months rental.
We can get him for quite cheap price if we just wait. To have PG13 this season doesn't mean anything to us anyway.


He won't be on the Pacers at the start of the season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Wildchild027
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Jul 2002
Posts: 2930
Location: A-T-L-A-N-T-A

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:28 am    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
blackmamba08 wrote:
Best move Magic and Rob can do is to wait for trade deadline. Pacers will start to panic and that is the chance to get PG13 for nothing. At the trade deadline no one is going to pull the trigger for him because for other teams there is no sense. It will be few months rental.
We can get him for quite cheap price if we just wait. To have PG13 this season doesn't mean anything to us anyway.


I think that they are going to move him within the next 48 hours. The entire league is aware that he would leave at the end of the year. They are up against it. They just have to take the best offer that they can get right now. The offers will be worse if they actually went into the season with him on the roster, and it would create a really awkward situation for the Pacers and their fans all year. If I had to bet, I'd say that this all gets done before the end of Tuesday night.


I don't see it getting announce till draft night, and finalized on July 1.

The Lakers could do something like this on July 1. Clarkson to Philly, Henderson to Indy, plus a first rounder from Philly, George to the Lakers. Final trade, made on July 1.

Philly Clarkson
Pacer. Brewer,Henderson, 28th, Philly pick, 2019 pick swap, 2020 first rounder
Lakers George, and Jefferson
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChickenStu
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 25 Apr 2015
Posts: 6331
Location: Anaheim, CA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:30 am    Post subject:

Wildchild027 wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:
blackmamba08 wrote:
Best move Magic and Rob can do is to wait for trade deadline. Pacers will start to panic and that is the chance to get PG13 for nothing. At the trade deadline no one is going to pull the trigger for him because for other teams there is no sense. It will be few months rental.
We can get him for quite cheap price if we just wait. To have PG13 this season doesn't mean anything to us anyway.


I think that they are going to move him within the next 48 hours. The entire league is aware that he would leave at the end of the year. They are up against it. They just have to take the best offer that they can get right now. The offers will be worse if they actually went into the season with him on the roster, and it would create a really awkward situation for the Pacers and their fans all year. If I had to bet, I'd say that this all gets done before the end of Tuesday night.


I don't see it getting announce till draft night, and finalized on July 1.

The Lakers could do something like this on July 1. Clarkson to Philly, Henderson to Indy, plus a first rounder from Philly, George to the Lakers. Final trade, made on July 1.

Philly Clarkson
Pacer. Brewer,Henderson, 28th, Philly pick, 2019 pick swap, 2020 first rounder
Lakers George, and Jefferson


Regardless of when it gets made official, I think we're going to know about a trade before the Draft, and I'll stick with my guess of before Wednesday.
_________________
Some of my favorites for #28:
Bolden
Leaf
Ojeleye
DJ Wilson
Adebayo
Bell
HART
KUZMA

Well, we got two of 'em at 27 and 30, not bad!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 Jan 2016
Posts: 1121

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:38 am    Post subject:

Hero Ball wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
DeeAgeaux wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:


Magic will not make it appear like highway robbery if he decides to pull the trigger.


Why the F not?

I heard this over and over again during the Jerry West years. Pure nonsense.

Danny Ainge keeps robbing people.

Again and again.

If it weren't for player collusion creating super teams Boston would be well on its way to another dynasty.


So your idea to impress your peers as a first year NBA team president is to "rob people". Good luck with that.

Did you think Ainge was as murderous as he was when he was starting?

Look at the big picture.

Like what I said, Ainge is Littlefinger. First build a whore house, then an empire.


The big picture is you get the best deal you possible can and if the other gm is a chump you take advantage of him.

The other gms will probably have more respect for him and less for the guy he swindled.

The other gms are our competitors and will do anything to get ahead. All other gms aren't to be trusted



I'm interested, where and when did you learn all of these?


Well a good movie to watch is Money Ball but really its just human nature. survival of the fittest


I thought so. Moneyball is one of my favorites. I suggest you to watch it again just to have more insight.

Human nature=survival of the fittest?

This is human nature:

A husband and wife both successful physicians were on a cable car tour along with their child stricken with a severe case of cerebral palsy. Cable car had a malfunction and is about to fall. Rescuers came and do you know who the doctor couple saved first?


Magic and the gm's of the league aren't married to each other with kids

Also in moneyball every time billy beane made a phone call for a trade the other team tried to rob him.
_________________
Ball Clarkson Ingram Randle Lopez

Nwaba Hart Kuzma Nance Zubac
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 May 2015
Posts: 1066

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:46 am    Post subject:

Lucky_Shot wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
DeeAgeaux wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:


Magic will not make it appear like highway robbery if he decides to pull the trigger.


Why the F not?

I heard this over and over again during the Jerry West years. Pure nonsense.

Danny Ainge keeps robbing people.

Again and again.

If it weren't for player collusion creating super teams Boston would be well on its way to another dynasty.


So your idea to impress your peers as a first year NBA team president is to "rob people". Good luck with that.

Did you think Ainge was as murderous as he was when he was starting?

Look at the big picture.

Like what I said, Ainge is Littlefinger. First build a whore house, then an empire.


The big picture is you get the best deal you possible can and if the other gm is a chump you take advantage of him.

The other gms will probably have more respect for him and less for the guy he swindled.

The other gms are our competitors and will do anything to get ahead. All other gms aren't to be trusted



I'm interested, where and when did you learn all of these?


Well a good movie to watch is Money Ball but really its just human nature. survival of the fittest


I thought so. Moneyball is one of my favorites. I suggest you to watch it again just to have more insight.

Human nature=survival of the fittest?

This is human nature:

A husband and wife both successful physicians were on a cable car tour along with their child stricken with a severe case of cerebral palsy. Cable car had a malfunction and is about to fall. Rescuers came and do you know who the doctor couple saved first?


Magic and the gm's of the league aren't married to each other with kids

Also in money ball every time billy beane made a phone call for a trade the other team tried to rob him.


Young man, I suggest you read this article so that you'd learn that Moneyball is a movie and not the best basis to learn how GM's conduct business.

http://www.news-herald.com/article/HR/20111011/NEWS/310119949
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TheBlackMamba
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Posts: 4777

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:47 am    Post subject:

If Magic and Rob haven't been convinced that Ball is worth the #2 pick - far from a foregone conclusion based on all the reports, smokescreens or not - then trade down and incorporate the additional assets we receive with our 2nd tier asset pool of Randle (would prefer not to trade, but you gotta' give something up for an All-Star), Clarkson, and/or the 28th pick into a trade package for PG13. That should be the highest we go in terms of giving up key assets. Take it or leave it, Indiana. It's still going to be better than any of the crap Cleveland can put together, barring a 3rd team coming in, which isn't easy to do. Hell, if they can find a 3rd team, then we should also be exhausting all options to get one to bring in some more enticing side pieces to our existing package.

Obviously if you're convinced Ball is going to be a star, though, don't compromise that for securing PG13 a year earlier. And I'm one of the people who believes there's a lot of importance to keeping him away from another contending team that could convince him to stay after a year of being around him 24/7 and experiencing a winning atmosphere. I think if he somehow finds his way to the Cavs, all bets are off when it comes to him wanting to come home. But if we really value our top assets - Ball, BI, DLo - I don't see what else we can do but wait at that point, and hope we can still convince PG13 to sign here outright next summer. It's not worth gutting the core, as tough of a decision as it is to pass up on getting him now. But we also shouldn't be sitting around idly on the sideline and not coming up with alternate options for a trade. If Magic and Rob are automatically assuming and relying on PG13 wanting to come here all by himself in 2018, then they're in for a rude awakening - learn from the mistakes of the previous regime, please.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Wildchild027
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Jul 2002
Posts: 2930
Location: A-T-L-A-N-T-A

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:54 am    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
Wildchild027 wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:
blackmamba08 wrote:
Best move Magic and Rob can do is to wait for trade deadline. Pacers will start to panic and that is the chance to get PG13 for nothing. At the trade deadline no one is going to pull the trigger for him because for other teams there is no sense. It will be few months rental.
We can get him for quite cheap price if we just wait. To have PG13 this season doesn't mean anything to us anyway.


I think that they are going to move him within the next 48 hours. The entire league is aware that he would leave at the end of the year. They are up against it. They just have to take the best offer that they can get right now. The offers will be worse if they actually went into the season with him on the roster, and it would create a really awkward situation for the Pacers and their fans all year. If I had to bet, I'd say that this all gets done before the end of Tuesday night.


I don't see it getting announce till draft night, and finalized on July 1.

The Lakers could do something like this on July 1. Clarkson to Philly, Henderson to Indy, plus a first rounder from Philly, George to the Lakers. Final trade, made on July 1.

Philly Clarkson
Pacer. Brewer,Henderson, 28th, Philly pick, 2019 pick swap, 2020 first rounder
Lakers George, and Jefferson


Regardless of when it gets made official, I think we're going to know about a trade before the Draft, and I'll stick with my guess of before Wednesday.


No doubt, we will know. We have to know, since if picks are involved that team will be drafting for Indy. I'm just saying most of time, this stuff doesn't become official until July 1. That should help us if we are willing to take back Monta or Jefferson. Hell, we could take back both with our capspace if we cut Black.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
HOF Rookie
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 09 Jun 2015
Posts: 589

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:56 am    Post subject:

watchME wrote:
Sign blake griffin


trade for PG13

Indi gets: 2nd + 28th + mozgov
lakers get: PG13 + unloading mozgov

basically we are trading for Blake... because by making this trade we open enough cap for him .. get it all done this season...


PG.D'lo
SG.PG13
SF.Ingram
PF.Griffin
C.Randle


This would be awful for us.

Griffin is injury prone and his athleticism is well on the decline.

Why are you overpaying for George? Do you pay sticker price for a car too?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
anth2000
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Apr 2001
Posts: 2922
Location: Pasadena, CA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:02 am    Post subject:

So, realistically, I wonder what deal gets the Lakers, George?

Sorry, but some of proposed deals here are laughable. Indiana isn't that desperate and stupid. You have to put at least a decent package together.

I mean, the 28 + Mozgov? Really??? Dumb trade idea.

Just because we are only hearing about the Cavs, I bet other teams are also calling.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 May 2015
Posts: 1066

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Sorry, but some of proposed deals here are laughable. Indiana isn't that desperate and stupid. You have to put at least a decent package together.


Unless of course if Magic is a Jedi.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Jul 2012
Posts: 27593
Location: Holland

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:13 am    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
Sorry, but some of proposed deals here are laughable. Indiana isn't that desperate and stupid. You have to put at least a decent package together.


No you don't. That's backed up by what ramona shelburne said.

If you have to put a decent package together, then they won't trade. It's that simple. He will come here as a free agent or he will come here through a laughable deal. (Or he will not come here at all)
_________________
also sprach magic johnson
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 May 2015
Posts: 1066

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:25 am    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
Sorry, but some of proposed deals here are laughable. Indiana isn't that desperate and stupid. You have to put at least a decent package together.


No you don't. That's backed up by what ramona shelburne said.

If you have to put a decent package together, then they won't trade. It's that simple. He will come here as a free agent or he will come here through a laughable deal. (Or he will not come here at all)


Then I guess if I was the Pacers, I'll take the laughable deal because it's that simple.

I hope you are hearing how you sound like.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Jul 2014
Posts: 2791

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:25 am    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
So, realistically, I wonder what deal gets the Lakers, George?

Sorry, but some of proposed deals here are laughable. Indiana isn't that desperate and stupid. You have to put at least a decent package together.

I mean, the 28 + Mozgov? Really??? Dumb trade idea.

Just because we are only hearing about the Cavs, I bet other teams are also calling.


That's the question of the day. What gets the deal done? What deal lets Indy keep some dignity and the Lakers from desperately overpaying?

If the report that the Pacers are looking for two 1st rds and a starter are correct. That gives me hope that a Laker middle ground can be found.

IMO Clarkson and #28 fulfill two of the Pacers wishlist. Add a future 1st and some matching salary and it seems possible. I think adding Black gives them the choice of a solid player or cap relief.

Clarkson is the starting PG. They still have their #18 and then the Lakers #28 to add a couple quality young players to the mix. At #18 they can add a C to allow Turner to play PF. At #28 perhaps a G or SF.

Maybe I'm being delusional but Pacers can build around this package. Lakers can afford letting those assets go without the risk of depleting the young core.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
HOF Rookie
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 09 Jun 2015
Posts: 589

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:29 am    Post subject:

Brewer,clarkson, and 28 for PG and a second rounder.

That's my top price.

Then I go take on Parker and gasol a contracts to get a couple more picks in the future so they can be packaged with moz or deng to remove those contracts.

Then pelinka and magic thank me for putting this idea in their head.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
av3773
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Dec 2011
Posts: 2484

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:32 am    Post subject:

Yeah I don't see or hope the Lakers make a deal for PG 13, at least in terms of what you know they'd likely want which would be some combination of our pick, BI and D Lo

Forget that, and I'm sure they wouldn't want what our starter offer might be

28, JC, Nance

We'd probably be willing to give up Randle.....but that's not a very attractive offer for that caliber of player

For the Lakers to offer anything more I think is stupid, just wait get him in FA...if goes to Cavs and decides to stay fine, we're still on the right track now imo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 24816

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:36 am    Post subject:

Lakers Trade Rumors: LA Reportedly Won't Flip Young Stars to Land Paul George
Quote:
The Los Angeles Lakers won't prioritize trading for Paul George over holding on to their promising young players, ESPN.com's Ramona Shelburne reported Sunday.

According to The Vertical's Adrian Wojnarowski, George has informed the Indiana Pacers of his plans to opt out of his contract after the 2017-18 season, with the Lakers as his preferred next destination.

Shelburne reported the Lakers "do not currently intend to part with any of their young assets in a trade with the Pacers."



http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2716396-lakers-trade-rumors-la-reportedly-wont-flip-young-stars-to-land-paul-george
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
richmorgan12
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 13 Feb 2017
Posts: 583

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:37 am    Post subject:

av3773 wrote:
Yeah I don't see or hope the Lakers make a deal for PG 13, at least in terms of what you know they'd likely want which would be some combination of our pick, BI and D Lo

Forget that, and I'm sure they wouldn't want what our starter offer might be

28, JC, Nance

We'd probably be willing to give up Randle.....but that's not a very attractive offer for that caliber of player

For the Lakers to offer anything more I think is stupid, just wait get him in FA...if goes to Cavs and decides to stay fine, we're still on the right track now imo


He won't stay with the Cavs unless they can keep Love and Irving. Even then, they might not beat Golden State, and LeBron is aging.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 May 2015
Posts: 1066

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:39 am    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Lakers Trade Rumors: LA Reportedly Won't Flip Young Stars to Land Paul George
Quote:
The Los Angeles Lakers won't prioritize trading for Paul George over holding on to their promising young players, ESPN.com's Ramona Shelburne reported Sunday.

According to The Vertical's Adrian Wojnarowski, George has informed the Indiana Pacers of his plans to opt out of his contract after the 2017-18 season, with the Lakers as his preferred next destination.

Shelburne reported the Lakers "do not currently intend to part with any of their young assets in a trade with the Pacers."



http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2716396-lakers-trade-rumors-la-reportedly-wont-flip-young-stars-to-land-paul-george


Young stars meaning DLo and BI.

Anyone else is not a "star".


Last edited by Hero Ball on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Jordan-esque
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Posts: 7523

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:40 am    Post subject:

All you guys with trade scenarios involving Russell/Randle, going to repost this:

Quote:
@EricPincus

The calls to trade Randle or Russell to Indiana for Paul George should be tempered, they share and agent with Paul George, it's significant.

If you have been reading my words on Bleacher, the main expendable piece the Lakers can offer for George is Clarkson, may not be enough.


Mintz wants all 3 of his client in LA: Russell, Randle, George.

Magic have said Ingram is untouchable.

Lakers are likely willing to trade Clarkson but Indiana wants more.
_________________
Quote:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
richmorgan12
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 13 Feb 2017
Posts: 583

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:41 am    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
So, realistically, I wonder what deal gets the Lakers, George?

Sorry, but some of proposed deals here are laughable. Indiana isn't that desperate and stupid. You have to put at least a decent package together.

I mean, the 28 + Mozgov? Really??? Dumb trade idea.

Just because we are only hearing about the Cavs, I bet other teams are also calling.


The Lakers aren't trying to deal for George.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 May 2015
Posts: 1066

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:41 am    Post subject:

Jordan-esque wrote:
All you guys with trade scenarios involving Russell/Randle, going to repost this:

Quote:
@EricPincus

The calls to trade Randle or Russell to Indiana for Paul George should be tempered, they share and agent with Paul George, it's significant.

If you have been reading my words on Bleacher, the main expendable piece the Lakers can offer for George is Clarkson, may not be enough.


Mintz wants all 3 of his client in LA: Russell, Randle, George.

Magic have said Ingram is untouchable.

Lakers are likely willing to trade Clarkson but Indiana wants more.


If I was Clarkson, I'd start packing by now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 May 2015
Posts: 1066

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:43 am    Post subject:

richmorgan12 wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
So, realistically, I wonder what deal gets the Lakers, George?

Sorry, but some of proposed deals here are laughable. Indiana isn't that desperate and stupid. You have to put at least a decent package together.

I mean, the 28 + Mozgov? Really??? Dumb trade idea.

Just because we are only hearing about the Cavs, I bet other teams are also calling.


The Lakers aren't trying to deal for George.


or

The Lakers are trying to deal for George.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ingle
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 17 Mar 2017
Posts: 212

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:44 am    Post subject:

Clarkson and 28 is all I offer. Any more and I just take my chances in free agency next year.

Even in the worst case scenario and he gets traded to Cleveland for nothing. Why would he stay in Cleveland playing all the D while watching Lebron and Kyrie take all the shots and take the credit.

Compare that to being the face of the Lakers and being the Lebron toul our young studs. Got full confidence in maglinka to move Mozgov/Deng to get us a supporting piece. No contest
_________________
BBB back to back to back
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 117, 118, 119 ... 569, 570, 571  Next
Page 118 of 571
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB