OFFICIAL KYLE got traded for westbrook KUZMA THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 766, 767, 768 ... 878, 879, 880  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackmamba08
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:08 pm    Post subject:

Well tbh I expect this from him. He is not contributing at all at the moment. Definitely lost his role in this team.
I am still to give him next season to fight for his contract.
Not giving up on him yet.
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:19 pm    Post subject:

He's as good as gone if he doesn't shape up.. Bron will have you shipped out if he doesn't think he can win with you. With no hesitation.
epic_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:22 pm    Post subject:

Why are you guys so mad at him? Lol.
He wasn't bad today, was he?
💜💛 🏆 👀 🍖 #18!!!
Ksig
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:24 pm    Post subject:

You would think he was 2-15 with 5 turnovers with the talk right now.
Kobe_Is_King13
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:25 pm    Post subject:

epic_ wrote:

No. He played a decent game. It's literally ONE possession that people are complaining about. Not Rondo missing him wide open on a fast break with a chance to cut the lead to 1. Not Caruso going 1 for 7 and getting scored on consistently by Morris and Murray.....

Just Kuzma's one possession
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:29 pm    Post subject:

Kobe_Is_King13 wrote:
epic_ wrote:

No. He played a decent game. It's literally ONE possession that people are complaining about. Not Rondo missing him wide open on a fast break with a chance to cut the lead to 1. Not Caruso going 1 for 7 and getting scored on consistently by Morris and Murray.....

The guy had 1 board in 26 minutes. There were plays he was cherry picking while his man MPJ was grabbing boards.
Don't care he missed a shot. I do care Danny green forgot how to shoot. But that's a whole other convo.
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:31 pm    Post subject:

Ksig wrote:

It's the pivotal moments that he comes up woefully short in that hurts us.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:32 pm    Post subject:

Kobe_Is_King13 wrote:
epic_ wrote:

Just frustration more then anything we know he’s capable of playing good, we need him to play good not decent if we want to win the championship.
Ksig
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:33 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
Ksig wrote:

Its his first playoffs. He hit a gamewinner against denver not too long ago. I dunno if I'm just crazy but Kuzma was not the reason we lost tonight.
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:39 pm    Post subject:

Ksig wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
Ksig wrote:

Its his first playoffs. He hit a gamewinner against denver not too long ago. I dunno if I'm just crazy but Kuzma was not the reason we lost tonight.

Part of the reason.. No one would say he's the sole reason.

Bottom line is he has to be consistently better.

Not consistently great, just good would be nice. Not really good like he was a season or two ago, just good would do for now.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:41 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
Ksig wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
Ksig wrote:

Part of the reason.. No one would say he's the sole reason.

Bottom line is he has to be consistently better.

Not consistently great, just good would be nice. Not really good like he was a season or two ago, just good would do for now.

Those possessions at the end are amplified.
Off rondo steal, he had a wide open layup, he missed it and miss the second Ft. that’s 2 point potential there. That hesitation on the open 3 was the one that pissed everyone off
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:43 pm    Post subject:

I can see him having a good series in the NBA finals. He matches up better against Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Crowder, Igoudala, Jones Jr. Than he does with Millsap, Porter Jr. , and Grant.

Last edited by kikanga on Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lakerwayne
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:43 pm    Post subject:

Ya I agree I thought he played okay, sort of a typical game from him. Ya he hesitated on that 3 and missed but alot of guys missed shots down the stretch and Denver hit them. Ya he needs to rebound better but so do some other guys too. I actually thought he looked pretty good and could’ve been a little more aggressive to score at times. I don’t really get it either this loss is not on him whatsoever this was a team loss
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:48 pm    Post subject:

Lakerwayne wrote:
Ya he needs to rebound better but so do some other guys too.

Brow grabbing 2 boards is unacceptable as well. Also D. Green is a mess right now.
SGV-Laker fan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:49 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
I can see him having a good series in the NBA finals. He matches up better against Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Crowder, Igoudala, Jones Jr. Than he does with Millsap, Porter Jr. , and Grant.

Lol lol lol. Are you kidding me? Grant and porter are like the homeless men version of Tatum and brown.
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:49 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
Lakerwayne wrote:

Brow grabbing 2 boards is unacceptable as well. Also D. Green is a mess right now.

Danny Green- 15m guy in the WCF:

Game 1: 3-10 FG
Game 2: 4-14 FG
Game 3: 1-4 FG

But we love to Crap on 3m guy
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:00 pm    Post subject:

SGV-Laker fan wrote:
kikanga wrote:

Lol lol lol. Are you kidding me? Grant and porter are like the homeless men version of Tatum and brown.

Its the size and athleticism he has no answer for on Denver.
He also has alot of reps defending those Boston guys from Team USA. He's taller than them too.
Kuz is a tweener. Struggles against quick small perimeters players. And players bigger, longer, and more athletic than him.
dumpaling
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:03 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
Kobe_Is_King13 wrote:
epic_ wrote:

The guy had 1 board in 26 minutes. There were plays he was cherry picking while his man MPJ was grabbing boards.
Don't care he missed a shot. I do care Danny green forgot how to shoot. But that's a whole other convo.

Yeah and AD has a whopping 2 boards in 27 minutes.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:04 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Lakerwayne wrote:

Danny Green- 15m guy in the WCF:

Game 1: 3-10 FG
Game 2: 4-14 FG
Game 3: 1-4 FG

But we love to Crap on 3m guy

Oh, I gave Green a pass all regular season. But I've been crapping on his 36/36/57 splits this playoffs any time I'm given the chance. I give him more crap than a construction site porta potty.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:04 pm    Post subject:

dumpaling wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Kobe_Is_King13 wrote:
epic_ wrote:

Agreed.
CRoost
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:05 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:

I can see that as well if we make it to the Finals. I think Vogel should put Morris more out there. Kuz hesitating just does not bode well with us trying to unclog the lane.
Kobe_Is_King13
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:18 pm    Post subject:

dumpaling wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Kobe_Is_King13 wrote:
epic_ wrote:

Exactly! People pick and choose who to kill and who to excuse. Kuz could've done more, but he scored 11 on 7 shots. Meanwhile Caruso, the Laker darling, missed all but 1 of his 7 shots and got outplayed by both Morris and Murray most of the night. AD got played to a standstill by Jeremi Grant. AD had 2 boards for a guy that is one of the better PFs in the league.

Yet Lakers twitter is up in arms over Kuz.
CRoost
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:25 pm    Post subject:

Kobe_Is_King13 wrote:
dumpaling wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Kobe_Is_King13 wrote:
epic_ wrote:

Exactly! People pick and choose who to kill and who to excuse. Kuz could've done more, but he scored 11 on 7 shots. Meanwhile Caruso, the Laker darling, missed all but 1 of his 7 shots and got outplayed by both Morris and Murray most of the night. Yet Lakers twitter is up in arms over Kuz.

Caruso, Rondo, and Kuz were part of the comeback. I just think that our closers ,our best players particularly, could not close the game for us. Lebron missing those low percentage shots . Just one of those games that showed our resilience at least .
ahaider
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:34 pm    Post subject:

Of the people to blame for tonight's loss, I think he's near the bottom right before Rondo. We lost tonight because of Lebron + AD. Particularly, Lebron from my opinion. He hasn't played well this series - he's coasted and if it was the Clippers we'd be down in the series if he was playing this way.

Kuz was consistently moving down the court in transition, getting back on transition D. He didn't have his best outing offensively, hesitated on a play, or even his best defensive outing. Nonetheless - he actually brought some energy tonight alongside Rondo & Caruso. I'd pin this loss squarely on Vogel, Lebron, AD + Markieff Morris + Dwight. Our bigs can't be running their mouths Game 2 and then make no impact Game 3. Kuz at least showed up - the only other person who could say so was Rondo.

"The key to good decision making is not knowledge. It is understanding. We are swimming in the former. We are desperately lacking in the latter." - Malcom Gladwell
CRoost
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:47 pm    Post subject:

ahaider wrote:
Of the people to blame for tonight's loss, I think he's near the bottom right before Rondo. We lost tonight because of Lebron + AD. Particularly, Lebron from my opinion. He hasn't played well this series - he's coasted and if it was the Clippers we'd be down in the series if he was playing this way.

Kuz was consistently moving down the court in transition, getting back on transition D. He didn't have his best outing offensively, hesitated on a play, or even his best defensive outing. Nonetheless - he actually brought some energy tonight alongside Rondo & Caruso. I'd pin this loss squarely on Vogel, Lebron, AD + Markieff Morris + Dwight. Our bigs can't be running their mouths Game 2 and then make no impact Game 3. Kuz at least showed up - the only other person who could say so was Rondo.

So disappointed with Lebron on closing out this game. He was tremendous defensively but when we need a bucket, he was taking those bad shots. From the looks of it, he could have called multiple switch and have all the better looks but he chose to settle for tough shots and that 3 ball was just perplexing. Murray looks so uncomfortable out there when Rondo was on him.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 766, 767, 768 ... 878, 879, 880  Next
Page 767 of 880
Jump to: