OFFICIAL KYLE KUZMANIA THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 300, 301, 302 ... 324, 325, 326  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 May 2011
Posts: 2230

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:18 am    Post subject:

32 wrote:
Why don't you get the facts straight before crapping all over Kuz possibly for no reason. Do some research as to what happened and why.


Looking more on reddit/twitter, Kuz was doing a meet and greet the day of or the day before at City of Hope National Medical Center with patients and fans.

Doesn't even sound like Kuz knew about this other event. Sounds like his scheduling manager is to blame. The whole paint balling thing seems fishy and totally unconfirmed, just someone saying they heard someone supposedly saw him.
_________________
Tacos

Formerly known as Nashlight
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 10450

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:29 am    Post subject:

Purp 32 wrote:
Don't idolize pro athletes.


You don't have to idolize an adult to expect them to act like an adult.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 May 2015
Posts: 4673

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:29 am    Post subject:

Lakers great32 wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Kava wrote:
Lakers great32 wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Quote:
If hoping a player does better than I expect him to is hating then Iíve been hating on every Lakers player since I was born.


Quote:
Unfortunately, it doesn't come off as genuine.


I can genuinely root for Kuzma without setting unrealistic expectations. I just compared him to Klay Thompson, apparently thatís not enough.


Klay Thompson is really Just a shooter albeit one of the greatest shooters of all times with some defense his offensive game is not a divers as kuzma.Also they ran the offense through Klay when curry was out a lot he ran through screens and all that like Reggie Miller shooters that had the offense ran through them.


Klay is a known lock down defender for his team across the NBA. He can also stretch the floor and shoots a nice J. Plays with an under control pace.

I like the comp - it's mostly due to similar quick release - but Kuz isn't there defensively yet.


Both attack close outs well and struggle to penetrate set defenses, are assisted on a lot of their shots, and good spot up shooters.

I never thought Iíd be called a hater for saying he could reach Klay level impact on offense. Thatís LG for ya.



Who called you a hater I specifically was talking about people saying he's a 6th man or 7th or 8th man on a team I'm like ain't no way. Now we disagree (and that's okay) on what type of player he can be but I am by no means calling you a hater. I believe we all want the same thing Great players and championships.Fyi when Intake about people hating I'm not only talking about LG but other media forms y'all should read some of the comments on YouTube videos about kuzma 😂.


It was lonzobryant. Not you.

Quote:
We'll see next year on how much Kuzma improves. The reason a lot of posters comments come off as "hating" is because they act if it's almost certain that he can't be this or can't do this but then they hit us with a "idk tho, I hope I'm wrong" that's hating, imo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 May 2015
Posts: 4673

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:32 am    Post subject:

Car54 wrote:
Lakers great32 wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Kava wrote:
Lakers great32 wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Quote:
If hoping a player does better than I expect him to is hating then Iíve been hating on every Lakers player since I was born.


Quote:
Unfortunately, it doesn't come off as genuine.


I can genuinely root for Kuzma without setting unrealistic expectations. I just compared him to Klay Thompson, apparently thatís not enough.


Klay Thompson is really Just a shooter albeit one of the greatest shooters of all times with some defense his offensive game is not a divers as kuzma.Also they ran the offense through Klay when curry was out a lot he ran through screens and all that like Reggie Miller shooters that had the offense ran through them.


Klay is a known lock down defender for his team across the NBA. He can also stretch the floor and shoots a nice J. Plays with an under control pace.

I like the comp - it's mostly due to similar quick release - but Kuz isn't there defensively yet.


Both attack close outs well and struggle to penetrate set defenses, are assisted on a lot of their shots, and good spot up shooters.

I never thought Iíd be called a hater for saying he could reach Klay level impact on offense. Thatís LG for ya.



Who called you a hater I specifically was talking about people saying he's a 6th man or 7th or 8th man on a team I'm like ain't no way. Now we disagree (and that's okay) on what type of player he can be but I am by no means calling you a hater. I believe we all want the same thing Great players and championships.Fyi when Intake about people hating I'm not only talking about LG but other media forms y'all should read some of the comments on YouTube videos about kuzma 😂.


Ive heard most media call him a future star


And most of the media watches a few games of the year, checks ppg, and follows the narratives set by their colleagues. I trust my own opinion over most of them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
32
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 57045

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:53 am    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:
32 wrote:
Why don't you get the facts straight before crapping all over Kuz possibly for no reason. Do some research as to what happened and why.


Looking more on reddit/twitter, Kuz was doing a meet and greet the day of or the day before at City of Hope National Medical Center with patients and fans.

Doesn't even sound like Kuz knew about this other event. Sounds like his scheduling manager is to blame. The whole paint balling thing seems fishy and totally unconfirmed, just someone saying they heard someone supposedly saw him.


I would like to see a flyer or some kind of evidence that there was an event scheduled. And even if there was i highly doubt Kuz scheduled the event himself. It could have been a social media thing gone bad.
_________________
Nobody in the NBA can touch the Laker brand, which, like the uniform color, is pure gold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 May 2011
Posts: 2230

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:04 am    Post subject:

32 wrote:
Lonzo-Lite wrote:
32 wrote:
Why don't you get the facts straight before crapping all over Kuz possibly for no reason. Do some research as to what happened and why.


Looking more on reddit/twitter, Kuz was doing a meet and greet the day of or the day before at City of Hope National Medical Center with patients and fans.

Doesn't even sound like Kuz knew about this other event. Sounds like his scheduling manager is to blame. The whole paint balling thing seems fishy and totally unconfirmed, just someone saying they heard someone supposedly saw him.


I would like to see a flyer or some kind of evidence that there was an event scheduled. And even if there was i highly doubt Kuz scheduled the event himself. It could have been a social media thing gone bad.


May 6 - CTA announced that MWP would be appearing at the WSS event.

May 7 - WSS announced that MWP and Kuzma would be appearing at the event on the 11th/12th for autos and photographs.

May 9 - WSS announced through CTA that Kuzma will not be signing: "Update as of 4:00pm - May 9th. Host (WSS) just notified us that Kuzma will no longer be signing outside items. Contact store for more details."

May 11 - MWP shows up in WSS.

May 12 - No Kuzma. WSS hosts MWP's Geradelo Celebrity Game.

Sounds like WSS tried to get Kuzma a day in late after they got MWP, then a few days later changed Kuzma's booking, then something probably happened between the 10th and the 12th with WSS and Kuz's reps.

Confirmed: Kuzma was in a meet and greet with patients/fans at the City of Hope National Medical Center on the 11th.

https://twitter.com/seankent/status/995008920887353345

Seems like either Kuz's agent/scheduler and/or WSS bookers are to blame, seemed that there were scheduling issues already prior to the event.
_________________
Tacos

Formerly known as Nashlight


Last edited by Lonzo-Lite on Tue May 15, 2018 9:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
OC Lakerfan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 25 Jul 2008
Posts: 2400

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:06 am    Post subject:

From my experience working for a Sports Agents, events are handled by Agents and their staff, not the players.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
32
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 57045

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:17 am    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:
32 wrote:
Lonzo-Lite wrote:
32 wrote:
Why don't you get the facts straight before crapping all over Kuz possibly for no reason. Do some research as to what happened and why.


Looking more on reddit/twitter, Kuz was doing a meet and greet the day of or the day before at City of Hope National Medical Center with patients and fans.

Doesn't even sound like Kuz knew about this other event. Sounds like his scheduling manager is to blame. The whole paint balling thing seems fishy and totally unconfirmed, just someone saying they heard someone supposedly saw him.


I would like to see a flyer or some kind of evidence that there was an event scheduled. And even if there was i highly doubt Kuz scheduled the event himself. It could have been a social media thing gone bad.


May 6 - CTA announced that MWP would be appearing at the WSS event.

May 7 - WSS announced that MWP and Kuzma would be appearing at the event on the 11th/12th for autos and photographs.

May 9 - WSS announced through CTA that Kuzma will not be signing: "Update as of 4:00pm - May 9th. Host (WSS) just notified us that Kuzma will no longer be signing outside items. Contact store for more details."

May 11 - MWP shows up in WSS.

May 12 - No Kuzma. WSS hosts MWP's Geradelo Celebrity Game.

Sounds like WSS tried to get Kuzma a day in late after they got MWP, then a few days later changed Kuzma's booking, then something probably happened between the 10th and the 12th with WSS and Kuz's reps.

Confirmed: Kuzma was in a meet and greet with patients/fans at the City of Hope National Medical Center on the 11th.

https://twitter.com/seankent/status/995008920887353345

Seems like either Kuz's agent/scheduler and/or WSS bookers are to blame, seemed that there were scheduling issues already prior to the event.


Thanks for taking the time to do the research.
_________________
Nobody in the NBA can touch the Laker brand, which, like the uniform color, is pure gold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AFireInside619
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Dec 2015
Posts: 5450
Location: San Diego, California

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:00 am    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:
32 wrote:
Why don't you get the facts straight before crapping all over Kuz possibly for no reason. Do some research as to what happened and why.


Looking more on reddit/twitter, Kuz was doing a meet and greet the day of or the day before at City of Hope National Medical Center with patients and fans.

Doesn't even sound like Kuz knew about this other event. Sounds like his scheduling manager is to blame. The whole paint balling thing seems fishy and totally unconfirmed, just someone saying they heard someone supposedly saw him.


I'm not saying you're wrong but...

Maybe someone did make up the story about Kuzma paintballing on Sunday just to make him look bad. Don't trust anyone, not even Kyle Kuzma himself. He's just posting paintball pictures on Instagram. Seems "fishy and totally unconfirmed" to me... 😂😂😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/BisWIJkgR0w/

Anyways, it can still be a scheduling mistake. He has a full plate and seems to have a lot of obligations. So that part can be true. But about your fishy paintball comment, I would lean towards the fact he was out playing paintball with his boys, well unless he fabricated the story and the pictures to try and damage his own reputation. 😜 <sarcasm obviously>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 May 2011
Posts: 2230

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:08 am    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
Maybe someone did make up the story about Kuzma paintballing on Sunday just to make him look bad. Don't trust anyone, not even Kyle Kuzma himself. He's just posting paintball pictures on Instagram. Seems "fishy and totally unconfirmed" to me... 😂😂😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/BisWIJkgR0w/

Anyways, it can still be a scheduling mistake. He has a full plate and seems to have a lot of obligations. So that part can be true. But about your fishy paintball comment, I would lean towards the fact he was out playing paintball with his boys, well unless he fabricated the story and the pictures to try and damage his own reputation. 😜 <sarcasm obviously>


Good to know. I don't have Instagram 😂 so only thing I found on twitter/reddit was "someone said Kuz was..." But I can totally see Kuzma purposely no-showing a fan event, then purposely posting paintball pics to his fans that same day to damage his reputation. <sarcasm too obviously> 😜
_________________
Tacos

Formerly known as Nashlight
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 127486
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:12 am    Post subject:

Lakers great32 wrote:
Car54 wrote:
Lakers great32 wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Kava wrote:
Lakers great32 wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Quote:
If hoping a player does better than I expect him to is hating then Iíve been hating on every Lakers player since I was born.


Quote:
Unfortunately, it doesn't come off as genuine.


I can genuinely root for Kuzma without setting unrealistic expectations. I just compared him to Klay Thompson, apparently thatís not enough.


Klay Thompson is really Just a shooter albeit one of the greatest shooters of all times with some defense his offensive game is not a divers as kuzma.Also they ran the offense through Klay when curry was out a lot he ran through screens and all that like Reggie Miller shooters that had the offense ran through them.


Klay is a known lock down defender for his team across the NBA. He can also stretch the floor and shoots a nice J. Plays with an under control pace.

I like the comp - it's mostly due to similar quick release - but Kuz isn't there defensively yet.


Both attack close outs well and struggle to penetrate set defenses, are assisted on a lot of their shots, and good spot up shooters.

I never thought Iíd be called a hater for saying he could reach Klay level impact on offense. Thatís LG for ya.



Who called you a hater I specifically was talking about people saying he's a 6th man or 7th or 8th man on a team I'm like ain't no way. Now we disagree (and that's okay) on what type of player he can be but I am by no means calling you a hater. I believe we all want the same thing Great players and championships.Fyi when Intake about people hating I'm not only talking about LG but other media forms y'all should read some of the comments on YouTube videos about kuzma 😂.


Ive heard most media call him a future star

I'm not talking about media I'm talking about later fans. It's funny NBA players see that he has the potential to be better than fans do seen retired and active players saying he's got that dog in him or he's going to be a problem in this league but we have fans saying oh he's a bench role player.


Fans watch actual games and see he is a bench role player.
_________________
Itís a girl, my lord, in a flat bed Ford.......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AFireInside619
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Dec 2015
Posts: 5450
Location: San Diego, California

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:14 am    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
Maybe someone did make up the story about Kuzma paintballing on Sunday just to make him look bad. Don't trust anyone, not even Kyle Kuzma himself. He's just posting paintball pictures on Instagram. Seems "fishy and totally unconfirmed" to me... 😂😂😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/BisWIJkgR0w/

Anyways, it can still be a scheduling mistake. He has a full plate and seems to have a lot of obligations. So that part can be true. But about your fishy paintball comment, I would lean towards the fact he was out playing paintball with his boys, well unless he fabricated the story and the pictures to try and damage his own reputation. 😜 <sarcasm obviously>


Good to know. I don't have Instagram 😂 so only thing I found on twitter/reddit was "someone said Kuz was..." But I can totally see Kuzma purposely no-showing a fan event, then purposely posting paintball pics to his fans that same day to damage his reputation. <sarcasm too obviously> 😜


Thanks for posting all the good work that Kuzma does though. I gave Kobe the benefit of a doubt in Colorado, so I could definitely do the same for Kuzma. Like I said, dude has a full plate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Jordan-esque
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Posts: 8535

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:23 am    Post subject:

OC Lakerfan wrote:
From my experience working for a Sports Agents, events are handled by Agents and their staff, not the players.


Yup. I have a secretary and if she doesn't tell me or schedule them in my outlook when and what time my meetings are, I will more than likely miss them completely. Now that I think about it happens to me more often than it should, hmm... maybe I need a new secretary?
_________________


Quote:
ďOne at a time theyíre good, two at a time theyíre great, 3 of them together they unbeata-BALL."

- LaVar on why Lakers should draft all 3 Ball Brothers (6/12/18)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AFireInside619
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Dec 2015
Posts: 5450
Location: San Diego, California

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:27 am    Post subject:

Jordan-esque wrote:
OC Lakerfan wrote:
From my experience working for a Sports Agents, events are handled by Agents and their staff, not the players.


Yup. I have a secretary and if she doesn't tell me or schedule them in my outlook when and what time my meetings are, I will more than likely miss them completely. Now that I think about it happens to me more often than it should, hmm... maybe I need a new secretary?


Depends. What does she look like?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakersNewEra
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Apr 2014
Posts: 1448
Location: Vancouver BC

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:42 am    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:
OC Lakerfan wrote:
From my experience working for a Sports Agents, events are handled by Agents and their staff, not the players.


Yup. I have a secretary and if she doesn't tell me or schedule them in my outlook when and what time my meetings are, I will more than likely miss them completely. Now that I think about it happens to me more often than it should, hmm... maybe I need a new secretary?


Depends. What does she look like?


Lol. If you were a media personality you would get in so much trouble these days making a joke like that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MJST
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 16291

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:40 pm    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:
32 wrote:
Lonzo-Lite wrote:
32 wrote:
Why don't you get the facts straight before crapping all over Kuz possibly for no reason. Do some research as to what happened and why.


Looking more on reddit/twitter, Kuz was doing a meet and greet the day of or the day before at City of Hope National Medical Center with patients and fans.

Doesn't even sound like Kuz knew about this other event. Sounds like his scheduling manager is to blame. The whole paint balling thing seems fishy and totally unconfirmed, just someone saying they heard someone supposedly saw him.


I would like to see a flyer or some kind of evidence that there was an event scheduled. And even if there was i highly doubt Kuz scheduled the event himself. It could have been a social media thing gone bad.


May 6 - CTA announced that MWP would be appearing at the WSS event.

May 7 - WSS announced that MWP and Kuzma would be appearing at the event on the 11th/12th for autos and photographs.

May 9 - WSS announced through CTA that Kuzma will not be signing: "Update as of 4:00pm - May 9th. Host (WSS) just notified us that Kuzma will no longer be signing outside items. Contact store for more details."

May 11 - MWP shows up in WSS.

May 12 - No Kuzma. WSS hosts MWP's Geradelo Celebrity Game.

Sounds like WSS tried to get Kuzma a day in late after they got MWP, then a few days later changed Kuzma's booking, then something probably happened between the 10th and the 12th with WSS and Kuz's reps.

Confirmed: Kuzma was in a meet and greet with patients/fans at the City of Hope National Medical Center on the 11th.

https://twitter.com/seankent/status/995008920887353345

Seems like either Kuz's agent/scheduler and/or WSS bookers are to blame, seemed that there were scheduling issues already prior to the event.


If that was the case, why then did Kuzma/his agent reach out to them the day of and tell them that Kuzma would just be taking pictures and not signing anything?

That right there kind of puts it into the vein that Kuzma and his agent knew the event was that day, and had made an additional demand. It wasn't like they hadn't contacted them that day. That is the biggest problem it seems. Because if you can reach out the day of to say "Kuzma won't be signing anything, just taking pictures" you obviously know it's that day.

That seems to be the crux of the situation's problem, all other things off the table, if he/his agent reached out to them to day of to tell them what Kuzma wouldn't be doing, then there's no way they didn't know it was that day. Does anyone have an answer for that side of things?
_________________
How NBA 2K18 failed the All-Time Lakers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxMBYm3wwxk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
justsomelakerfan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 9711

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:45 pm    Post subject:

I guess we really really care about this huh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
levon
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Oct 2016
Posts: 2417

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:46 pm    Post subject:

THE THREAD TITLE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakers great32
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 23 May 2015
Posts: 109

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:55 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Lakers great32 wrote:
Car54 wrote:
Lakers great32 wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Kava wrote:
Lakers great32 wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Quote:
If hoping a player does better than I expect him to is hating then Iíve been hating on every Lakers player since I was born.


Quote:
Unfortunately, it doesn't come off as genuine.


I can genuinely root for Kuzma without setting unrealistic expectations. I just compared him to Klay Thompson, apparently thatís not enough.


Klay Thompson is really Just a shooter albeit one of the greatest shooters of all times with some defense his offensive game is not a divers as kuzma.Also they ran the offense through Klay when curry was out a lot he ran through screens and all that like Reggie Miller shooters that had the offense ran through them.


Klay is a known lock down defender for his team across the NBA. He can also stretch the floor and shoots a nice J. Plays with an under control pace.

I like the comp - it's mostly due to similar quick release - but Kuz isn't there defensively yet.


Both attack close outs well and struggle to penetrate set defenses, are assisted on a lot of their shots, and good spot up shooters.

I never thought Iíd be called a hater for saying he could reach Klay level impact on offense. Thatís LG for ya.



Who called you a hater I specifically was talking about people saying he's a 6th man or 7th or 8th man on a team I'm like ain't no way. Now we disagree (and that's okay) on what type of player he can be but I am by no means calling you a hater. I believe we all want the same thing Great players and championships.Fyi when Intake about people hating I'm not only talking about LG but other media forms y'all should read some of the comments on YouTube videos about kuzma 😂.


Ive heard most media call him a future star

I'm not talking about media I'm talking about later fans. It's funny NBA players see that he has the potential to be better than fans do seen retired and active players saying he's got that dog in him or he's going to be a problem in this league but we have fans saying oh he's a bench role player.


Fans watch actual games and see he is a bench role player.


I have been watching the Lakers since 1981 I've always been a loyal fan Unlatch every game I can so I can say this fans are off bases and have some sort-of issue with Kuzma and the attention he's getting because they like another player more or they're trollls ijs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 127486
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:22 am    Post subject:

Perhaps, but it doesnít change the fact that he was a bench player and spot starter when we had injuries. And he filled in well, we played some good ball when he was starting at the 3 spot. At the contract we have him for, there are only a few players I would want to see him dealt for.
_________________
Itís a girl, my lord, in a flat bed Ford.......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakers great32
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 23 May 2015
Posts: 109

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:53 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Perhaps, but it doesnít change the fact that he was a bench player and spot starter when we had injuries. And he filled in well, we played some good ball when he was starting at the 3 spot. At the contract we have him for, there are only a few players I would want to see him dealt for.

Good to know. Let me ask you this do you think he's a career bench player? Because that's what these fans was saying just asking.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 May 2015
Posts: 4673

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:36 pm    Post subject:

Lakers great32 wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Perhaps, but it doesnít change the fact that he was a bench player and spot starter when we had injuries. And he filled in well, we played some good ball when he was starting at the 3 spot. At the contract we have him for, there are only a few players I would want to see him dealt for.

Good to know. Let me ask you this do you think he's a career bench player? Because that's what these fans was saying just asking.


Who was saying that? Donít mistake 6man/role player for career bench player.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 127486
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:38 pm    Post subject:

Lakers great32 wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Perhaps, but it doesnít change the fact that he was a bench player and spot starter when we had injuries. And he filled in well, we played some good ball when he was starting at the 3 spot. At the contract we have him for, there are only a few players I would want to see him dealt for.

Good to know. Let me ask you this do you think he's a career bench player? Because that's what these fans was saying just asking.


If we keep Randle then yes, at least until he gets fed up and leaves. Or if the coaches move Julius to center. I think that the question is, will he finish games? I think so unless the whole PG/Lebron thing happens.
_________________
Itís a girl, my lord, in a flat bed Ford.......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Jordan-esque
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Posts: 8535

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:34 pm    Post subject:

Kuzma on Dancing with the Stars showing support for Kareem!

https://twitter.com/imsupercap/status/996975091526193152?s=21

https://twitter.com/nthony_p/status/993708018658369536?s=21
_________________


Quote:
ďOne at a time theyíre good, two at a time theyíre great, 3 of them together they unbeata-BALL."

- LaVar on why Lakers should draft all 3 Ball Brothers (6/12/18)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
VicXLakers
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 7737

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:18 am    Post subject:

^ have to admire his scheduling skills .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 300, 301, 302 ... 324, 325, 326  Next
Page 301 of 326
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB