OFFICIAL Alex The Pope Caruso Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
LaLaLakeShow
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 04 Aug 2019
Posts: 414

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:10 pm    Post subject:

Annihilator wrote:
LaLaLakeShow wrote:
Is that sarcasm, or do you trust what I just said? Cause that was maybe a couple of seconds of bad timing that resulted in my confusion

I trust what you are saying. If you were really trying to scam anybody you would not have come up with the solution on how the mistake between the two of us was made.


Thanks man
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 22316

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:22 am    Post subject:

Darius Soriano penned a nice piece about the case for big Caruso minutes this season: Forum Blue & Gold
_________________
The Dennis Miller of LG.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Nov 2001
Posts: 10072

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:17 am    Post subject:

Get Buff (real or not), Pee in a Cup
_________________
If ever there were a Mount Rushmore of liars, it would be Trump, Trump, Trump, and Trump.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Chick's Magic Johnson
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 25 Mar 2016
Posts: 272

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:40 am    Post subject:

ribeye wrote:
Get Buff (real or not), Pee in a Cup


I am so confused. Who photoshopped a Caruso photo? Are they all photoshopped? If so, why the hell are the Lakers releasing photoshopped photos beefing up the muscles of their players? Am I naive and all these sports photos are shopped? WTF!?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
xxsicrokerxx
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Dec 2011
Posts: 2076

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:23 am    Post subject:

Chick's Magic Johnson wrote:
ribeye wrote:
Get Buff (real or not), Pee in a Cup


I am so confused. Who photoshopped a Caruso photo? Are they all photoshopped? If so, why the hell are the Lakers releasing photoshopped photos beefing up the muscles of their players? Am I naive and all these sports photos are shopped? WTF!?


Naw brother, originally, normal pictures of Alex Caruso were put up by the Lakers. Then, people Photoshopped his muscles to make em look beefier and then those pics started to surface the internet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LandsbergerRules
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Aug 2004
Posts: 9223
Location: The Other Perspective

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:06 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Darius Soriano penned a nice piece about the case for big Caruso minutes this season: Forum Blue & Gold



_________________
"Chick lived and breathed Lakers basketball…but he was also fair and objective and called every game the way it was played."
-from Chick: His Unpublished Memoirs and the Memories of Those Who Knew Him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LandsbergerRules
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Aug 2004
Posts: 9223
Location: The Other Perspective

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:06 pm    Post subject:

xxsicrokerxx wrote:
Chick's Magic Johnson wrote:
ribeye wrote:
Get Buff (real or not), Pee in a Cup


I am so confused. Who photoshopped a Caruso photo? Are they all photoshopped? If so, why the hell are the Lakers releasing photoshopped photos beefing up the muscles of their players? Am I naive and all these sports photos are shopped? WTF!?


Naw brother, originally, normal pictures of Alex Caruso were put up by the Lakers. Then, people Photoshopped his muscles to make em look beefier and then those pics started to surface the internet.


It's crazy that some people thought the bodybuilder-like photoshops were real.
_________________
"Chick lived and breathed Lakers basketball…but he was also fair and objective and called every game the way it was played."
-from Chick: His Unpublished Memoirs and the Memories of Those Who Knew Him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kevin61
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jun 2005
Posts: 1266

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:21 am    Post subject:

Bet he ends up starting.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 12861

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:45 am    Post subject:

how do I exchange my Ingram jersey for Caruso's for free
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 35601

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:44 pm    Post subject:

2019-20 Lakers Season Preview: Alex Caruso

https://www.lakersnation.com/2019-20-lakers-season-preview-alex-caruso/2019/09/17/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
RI Laker
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Posts: 4432

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:30 am    Post subject:

Skeptical but hopeful. He played better at the end of last season than he did on South Bay.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LandsbergerRules
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Aug 2004
Posts: 9223
Location: The Other Perspective

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:06 am    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
2019-20 Lakers Season Preview: Alex Caruso

https://www.lakersnation.com/2019-20-lakers-season-preview-alex-caruso/2019/09/17/


I don't agree with the "Rajon Rondo is the likely favorite to start" part.
_________________
"Chick lived and breathed Lakers basketball…but he was also fair and objective and called every game the way it was played."
-from Chick: His Unpublished Memoirs and the Memories of Those Who Knew Him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46
Page 46 of 46
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB