OFFICIAL Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Thread (Resigned for 3 Years, $40 Million)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 155, 156, 157 ... 180, 181, 182  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
x75274
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:55 am    Post subject:

epic_ wrote:
Kcp has a known problem re: anxiety.
I believe Lethal Shooter was helping him with his breathing during shots.
I wonder if he's getting any help w that.

wow....he is an even bigger p**** than I thought. I never thought I would see a bigger wuss than Eddie Jones. I stand corrected. This is the dude if he lived as a gladiator during Roman times, that guy you see pissing on himself in the movie Gladiator and then immediately getting killed. I would have ripped apart a wuss like this if he was in my unit as the soft wuss that he is. What the old Kobe Bryant would have done to known weakling like this......the same (bleep) he did to Kwame. I miss Sasha, Jordy and Shannon. None of those 3 are as talented as KCP. All three have much bigger balls and are reliable in crunch time unlike this soft ass.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:23 pm    Post subject:

KCP and Green are struggling. Last game KCP went 0-9 shooting (0-5 from three, 1-2 from the line)
That didn't cut the mustard; and it certainly won't cut it tonight. We have to get better production from our role players.
strong9
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:39 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
KCP and Green are struggling. Last game KCP went 0-9 shooting (0-5 from three, 1-2 from the line)
That didn't cut the mustard; and it certainly won't cut it tonight. We have to get better production from our role players.

The problem is that our roster is constructed in a way that our entire backcourt is comprised of role players.
acer77
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:47 pm    Post subject:

Only chance we got is if KCraP goes outside the bubble to get chicken wings at a strip club. Preferably prior to tip.
Ksig
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:23 pm    Post subject:

The pope is back
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:25 pm    Post subject:

came through
BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:25 pm    Post subject:

what a way to respond after his last game!
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:26 pm    Post subject:

Amazing game by KCP probably 1 of his best games as a Laker he was brilliant.
Killer_Z
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:28 pm    Post subject:

He had a great regular season, and was our 3rd or 4th best player all year, especially with his defensive presence. Nice to see him bounce back. We need him badly if we want to have a chance at some success in the postseason.
TheBlackMamba
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:38 pm    Post subject:

Mea culpa. KCP gettin' back to his mid-season ways...
fansincemagic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:41 pm    Post subject:

He's been the difference in the series.
Roger O. Thornhill
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:42 pm    Post subject:

Welcome back to the team.
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:42 pm    Post subject:

x75274 wrote:
epic_ wrote:

wow....he is an even bigger p**** than I thought. I never thought I would see a bigger wuss than Eddie Jones. I stand corrected. This is the dude if he lived as a gladiator during Roman times, that guy you see pissing on himself in the movie Gladiator and then immediately getting killed. I would have ripped apart a wuss like this if he was in my unit as the soft wuss that he is. What the old Kobe Bryant would have done to known weakling like this......the same (bleep) he did to Kwame. I miss Sasha, Jordy and Shannon. None of those 3 are as talented as KCP. All three have much bigger balls and are reliable in crunch time unlike this soft ass.

You got anything to say, tough guy?
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:43 pm    Post subject:

x75274 wrote:
epic_ wrote:

internet warrior here
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:44 pm    Post subject:

KCP stepped up tonight.
Sina
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:44 pm    Post subject:

[quote="Sina"]KCP is a good player when he is aggressive. We just need him to step. He has all the tools we want[/quote]
Good game KCP
x75274
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:48 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
x75274 wrote:
epic_ wrote:

internet warrior here

Get the (bleep) outta here. Its 1 game jackass. Even p**** Eddie Jones had a great series vs Seattle in 1998 before flaming out like the wuss he is in the WCF. I know far more than u when it comes to the Lakers. STFU

Last edited by x75274 on Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
KBandKB
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:48 pm    Post subject:

KCP's performance today reminded me a little of a good Avery Bradley game. He locked the guards now for the most part and he hit some timely open shots.
calistrtballr
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:49 pm    Post subject:

He earned his paycheck tonight! Welcome back KCP!!
x75274
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:54 pm    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
x75274 wrote:
epic_ wrote:

What you going to STFU again when he has a piss poor shooting game again? You think mentally strong players succeed every game and mentally weak players (bleep) up every game??? You should look at Robert Horry in 2003....you know the year right after he hit one of the biggest shots in Laker history. 2 for 38 there smart guy. Nick Van Exel the most ice cold in his veins shooter in Laker history torched Seattle in 1995 and had games when he struggled going against Kenny Anderson in Portland. ITS ONE GAME. Big game James Worthy was expected to destroy Tom Chambers in 1990 and had a horrible shooting series. Ditto Byron Scott vs Chicago in the 1991 finals. Those two are proven clutch champions. Just watch KCP is another Eddie Jones.
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:56 pm    Post subject:

x75274 wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
x75274 wrote:
epic_ wrote:

What you going to STFU again when he has a piss poor shooting game again? You think mentally strong players succeed every game and mentally weak players (bleep) up every game??? You should look at Robert Horry in 2003....you know the year right after he hit one of the biggest shots in Laker history. 2 for 38 there smart guy. Nick Van Exel the most ice cold in his veins shooter in Laker history torched Seattle in 1995 and had games when he struggled going against Kenny Anderson in Portland. ITS ONE GAME. Big game James Worthy was expected to destroy Tom Chambers in 1990 and had a horrible shooting series. Ditto Byron Scott vs Chicago in the 1991 finals. Those two are proven clutch champions. Just watch KCP is another Eddie Jones.

Quote:

Harrison Faigen
@hmfaigen
·
9m
Frank Vogel reminded KCP after Game 1 that he started the season by shooting poorly and quickly got better.

"All he did was go on to shoot 40% over the next four months."

stfu
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:57 pm    Post subject:

x75274 wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
x75274 wrote:
epic_ wrote:

What you going to STFU again when he has a piss poor shooting game again? You think mentally strong players succeed every game and mentally weak players (bleep) up every game??? You should look at Robert Horry in 2003....you know the year right after he hit one of the biggest shots in Laker history. 2 for 38 there smart guy. Nick Van Exel the most ice cold in his veins shooter in Laker history torched Seattle in 1995 and had games when he struggled going against Kenny Anderson in Portland. ITS ONE GAME

No. Unlike you I’m not a mentally ill child that throws tantrums and gets my panties in a bunch over “ONE GAME”. I’ll probably have a normal reaction like I do to most things
10scott10
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:58 pm    Post subject:

Some nights he has it and some nights he doesn't, and its up to Vogel to adjust to that. He's streaky, it just comes with the territory
Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:58 pm    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
I’ll probably have a normal reaction like I do to most things

x75274
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:00 pm    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
x75274 wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
x75274 wrote:
epic_ wrote:

What you going to STFU again when he has a piss poor shooting game again? You think mentally strong players succeed every game and mentally weak players (bleep) up every game??? You should look at Robert Horry in 2003....you know the year right after he hit one of the biggest shots in Laker history. 2 for 38 there smart guy. Nick Van Exel the most ice cold in his veins shooter in Laker history torched Seattle in 1995 and had games when he struggled going against Kenny Anderson in Portland. ITS ONE GAME

No. Unlike you I’m not a mentally ill child that throws tantrums and gets my panties in a bunch over “ONE GAME”. I’ll probably have a normal reaction like I do to most things

(bleep) please....thats why u came to taunt after ONE game????? Like u said its ONE game. STFU
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 155, 156, 157 ... 180, 181, 182  Next
Page 156 of 182
Jump to: