OFFICIAL Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 84, 85, 86  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Texas_Pete
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 23 Jun 2005
Posts: 12217
Location: Somewhere watching a Laker game

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:35 am    Post subject:

55 wrote:
We need the judge to change this guy’s sentence. He should not be allowed to play in CA either.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ingle
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 17 Mar 2017
Posts: 771

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:59 am    Post subject:

Mana from heaven has been such a letdown, you could see KCP wasn't the sharpest guy from the initial interviews and between him and Clarkson I think we have the dumbest SG rotation in the league.

Any wonder we fall apart into pieces once the only PG on the roster is out, our SG's are complete intellectual nonentities.
_________________
BBB back to back to back
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ringfinger
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 21885

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:06 pm    Post subject:

Hot damn. Gerald Green man.

Green > KCP?

How the hell did this kid not have a job??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 May 2011
Posts: 2302

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:37 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
@kambrothers

Walton cited Bogut as the Lakers’ best defensive communicator, followed by Brewer. In addition to helping various young Lakers, Walton said Draymond Green credits Bogut with having taught him a lot defensively as a young player at Golden State


And I thought KCP would be the defensive guru of the team.
_________________
Tacos

Formerly known as Nashlight
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 93804
Location: Do you believe in Magic?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:43 pm    Post subject:

Nashlight wrote:
Quote:
@kambrothers

Walton cited Bogut as the Lakers’ best defensive communicator, followed by Brewer. In addition to helping various young Lakers, Walton said Draymond Green credits Bogut with having taught him a lot defensively as a young player at Golden State


And I thought KCP would be the defensive guru of the team.


DUI Defense attorney?
_________________
We have LBJ.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 23244

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:28 pm    Post subject:

Wow.
I can't stand watching him play.
He basically turns side ways and let's his man get passed him.
What the heck Luke. Play Hitman over this guy.
_________________
👊 Los Angeles Lakers 👊
One more trade to get rid of the old regime's players!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerLogic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 13425

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:35 pm    Post subject:

Worst defender on the team and can't hit crap.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Practice
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Apr 2015
Posts: 3674

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:19 pm    Post subject:

KCP needs to go.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 May 2011
Posts: 2302

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:23 pm    Post subject:

KCP is playing like he already got his guaranteed $18 mil and he knows he’s only here for 1 year.
_________________
Tacos

Formerly known as Nashlight
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
2019
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Dec 2014
Posts: 5871

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:31 pm    Post subject:

What a mistake he made turning down that contract... he's looking at $8MM per season
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
GODBE
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 31 May 2016
Posts: 193

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:05 pm    Post subject:

Sitting in prison all day, his conscience won't allow him to have a good game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 93804
Location: Do you believe in Magic?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:07 pm    Post subject:

2019 wrote:
What a mistake he made turning down that contract... he's looking at $8MM per season
m
Could be less. Pride is a B.
_________________
We have LBJ.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CantStopJM
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Oct 2017
Posts: 1823

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:08 pm    Post subject:

Thank god that we only offered him a 1 year contract

We could have MozgovDeng'd ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 128003
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:33 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Nashlight wrote:
Quote:
@kambrothers

Walton cited Bogut as the Lakers’ best defensive communicator, followed by Brewer. In addition to helping various young Lakers, Walton said Draymond Green credits Bogut with having taught him a lot defensively as a young player at Golden State


And I thought KCP would be the defensive guru of the team.


DUI Defense attorney?


1-800-nocuffs
_________________
It’s a girl, my lord, in a flat bed Ford.......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 23244

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:40 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Los Angeles Lakers guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope violated his probation, the Los Angeles Times reported Thursday, and as a result is serving a 25-day sentence at the Seal Beach Police Department Detention Center in Orange County, California.

Caldwell-Pope is allowed to leave the facility to go to practice and Lakers games in California under a work-release program, but he must wear a GPS monitor outside the detention facility.


Hope he gets his mind right when he gets out.
_________________
👊 Los Angeles Lakers 👊
One more trade to get rid of the old regime's players!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MJST
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 16407

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:56 am    Post subject:

2019 wrote:
What a mistake he made turning down that contract... he's looking at $8MM per season


What a mistake we made giving him one.

https://twitter.com/LakerFilmRoom/status/949497535504068608

And that is why he got benched.
_________________
How NBA 2K18 failed the All-Time Lakers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxMBYm3wwxk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 20818
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:05 pm    Post subject:

He has all the intangibles to be another Wes Johnson, low IQ, overrated D, no offensive game, I don’t think there is anyone out there right now that would want him, unless he admitted that he wasn’t trying as a Laker.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Nov 2015
Posts: 13771

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:26 pm    Post subject:

Really don't know how you parade about locker room culture and then sign some bonehead moron who spends half his time in jail, and then give him 35 mpg to boot.
_________________
https://j.gifs.com/Rnqnbk.gif
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 20818
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:32 pm    Post subject:

tox wrote:
Really don't know how you parade about locker room culture and then sign some bonehead moron who spends half his time in jail, and then give him 35 mpg to boot.




To be realistic, I don’t think anyone predicted the move being a disaster I remember when the deal happened during the summer league... almost 80% of Laker fans were super excited, TWC crew were also saying positive things, I honestly think he doesn’t want to be here.... also his media day interview was awkward... almost seemed like he knew he had no future here.... so we should have known what we were getting into.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PayasoLoco
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 07 Jul 2001
Posts: 14370

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:37 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
tox wrote:
Really don't know how you parade about locker room culture and then sign some bonehead moron who spends half his time in jail, and then give him 35 mpg to boot.




To be realistic, I don’t think anyone predicted the move being a disaster I remember when the deal happened during the summer league... almost 80% of Laker fans were super excited, TWC crew were also saying positive things, I honestly think he doesn’t want to be here.... also his media day interview was awkward... almost seemed like he knew he had no future here.... so we should have known what we were getting into.

But anyone with common sense would be like I’m getting 18 mill to play in a fast pace offsense getting open shots I can parlay that to a big multi year contract. But unfortunately we under estimated how dumb KCP really is
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 20818
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:44 pm    Post subject:

PayasoLoco wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
tox wrote:
Really don't know how you parade about locker room culture and then sign some bonehead moron who spends half his time in jail, and then give him 35 mpg to boot.




To be realistic, I don’t think anyone predicted the move being a disaster I remember when the deal happened during the summer league... almost 80% of Laker fans were super excited, TWC crew were also saying positive things, I honestly think he doesn’t want to be here.... also his media day interview was awkward... almost seemed like he knew he had no future here.... so we should have known what we were getting into.

But anyone with common sense would be like I’m getting 18 mill to play in a fast pace offsense getting open shots I can parlay that to a big multi year contract. But unfortunately we under estimated how dumb KCP really is


He’s not dumb, look at his body language... it’s not like he’s making dumb turnovers or anything... the problem is that he’s not interested and doesn’t want to be a Laker... he’s playing like he doesn’t give a damn..... Pelinka probably regrets his bread from heaven comment...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
55
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Posts: 11445

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:13 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Nashlight wrote:
Quote:
@kambrothers

Walton cited Bogut as the Lakers’ best defensive communicator, followed by Brewer. In addition to helping various young Lakers, Walton said Draymond Green credits Bogut with having taught him a lot defensively as a young player at Golden State


And I thought KCP would be the defensive guru of the team.


DUI Defense attorney?


1-800-nocuffs


Unless you’re into that kinda thing...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KobeDunk
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 26436

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:17 pm    Post subject:

Magic said he wants high quality guys. First signing he signs a convict. Nice 👍🏼
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 23244

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:43 pm    Post subject:

Funny page.
Would we care about his arrest if he was balling?
Unfortunately he's not balling.
His family must be having it rough and you can tell it's affecting his game.
He hasn't been this unfocused prior to the lock down
_________________
👊 Los Angeles Lakers 👊
One more trade to get rid of the old regime's players!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 20818
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:51 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
Funny page.
Would we care about his arrest if he was balling?
Unfortunately he's not balling.
His family must be having it rough and you can tell it's affecting his game.
He hasn't been this unfocused prior to the lock down


Comparing KCPs situation with Kobe, one took it to the heart of being a Laker and that was why Kobe was still dominating despite his illegal trouble.... KCP doesn’t want to be a Laker, the DUI situation is just playing a role in his decline, what’s really playing the role in his decline and piss poor effort is his desire of being here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 84, 85, 86  Next
Page 53 of 86
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB