Teenager live streams her sister whom she killed in a car crash . . .

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:37 pm    Post subject: Teenager live streams her sister whom she killed in a car crash . . .

Not Safe For Humanity:

WATCH: Obdulia Sanchez’ Video Instagram Stream of Crash That Killed Sister

Inebriated or not, this girl is scum.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:51 pm    Post subject:

Like those scumbags in Florida who laughed at man drowning. Seems pretty evil to me.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:49 pm    Post subject:

The extended video shows her popping xanax after drinking. dumbass
Hammett
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:29 am    Post subject:

People are so desperate for that 15 minutes of fame...
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:55 am    Post subject:

Jesus, I used to be very into the Cyberpunk/Dystopian genre. So much of it is coming to fruition it's comical. We are so detached from one another...
gumby
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:11 am    Post subject:

Stupid kids doing stupid things.

No different than before but now we have a way to show off stupidity.

The problem is someone paid the price for this social media selfishness.

Somebody is going to have to make an app or do something where it disables your phone while in motion in a car. Yes, that's ultra nanny and I wish we all had the correct personal judgement to not use a phone while driving but the other end of the spectrum is a dead sister being shown all over the internet by the psycho older sister.

Bye.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:01 am    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
Like those scumbags in Florida who laughed at man drowning. Seems pretty evil to me.
apples and oranges of evil.
one person seems to be filming and driving drunk. while the others are watching someone who CHOSE to get in that water. both are still evil. but that first one is on a different level.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:08 am    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
The extended video shows her popping xanax after drinking. dumbass

I just saw that yesterday on that reddit link. I read the comments as well. Everyone appalled and disturbed at the loca comments more than the bloody mess. That's a level of bizarre that you would never even be able to picture as a plausible thing until you saw it for yourself.

But she gon' hold it down, though, so it's all good.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:24 am    Post subject:

gumby wrote:

Somebody is going to have to make an app or do something where it disables your phone while in motion in a car. Yes, that's ultra nanny and I wish we all had the correct personal judgement to not use a phone while driving but the other end of the spectrum is a dead sister being shown all over the internet by the psycho older sister.

Bye.

She's stupid in a general sense, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some considerable mental illness and/or personality disorder there. Inebriated and typically stupid 20ish behavior aside, doing reckless things of that magnitude and being so callous afterwards are most often the domain of young men, not gurlz. Her legal team may wanna get the shrinks involved and try to spin any kind of clinical diagnosis they can snag in her favor. I have a feeling, though, she'd better know how to throw a punch because she's going to be popular in prison among the more "hardened" women.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:37 am    Post subject:

gumby wrote:

Bye.

What about the passengers in the car that aren't doing the driving?
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:04 am    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
Jesus, I used to be very into the Cyberpunk/Dystopian genre. So much of it is coming to fruition it's comical. We are so detached from one another...

I think the only difference between now and back then is that everyone has the power to record video in the palm of their hands with a cell phone. Add in the social media aspect and they can pretty much show the entire world their true colors.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:12 am    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:

I think the only difference between now and back then is that everyone has the power to record video in the palm of their hands with a cell phone. Add in the social media aspect and they can pretty much show the entire world their true colors.

I think it is both incorrect and dangerous to simply pass this off as an understandable effect of the "social media generation". There's a certain mental dysfunction involved in instagramming your sister's dead body in the immediate aftermath of a fatal car wreck and making it all about yourself that has nothing to do with how cellphones have become integral in our lives and a severe psychological detachment from reality.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:15 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:

I think it is both incorrect and dangerous to simply pass this off as an understandable effect of the "social media generation". There's a certain mental dysfunction involved in instagramming your sister's dead body in the immediate aftermath of a fatal car wreck and making it all about yourself that has nothing to do with how cellphones have become integral in our lives and a severe psychological detachment from reality.

Back in the day she would've been locked up in a mental institution. Today she is able to self medicate and free about to roam about with the rest of society. Psychotic people like this have been around in society throughout the ages.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:21 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:

you sure about that?

look at it like this DMR. people are using cell phones/recording their everyday lives as if its real world MTV with the cameras all over the house. but now you're holding the camera. this is a young person. she is not a 40+ year old News Vet filming a war in Syria, where she knows to turn the camera away when it gets a bit crazy.

This goes in with the DLO recording of Nick young. everyone called him a snitch. I said, not for this error. or we should call all of his generation dry snitches. DRY being they all snitch on themselves all the time by recording every move they make and everything they do right and wrong. its very difficult for us older gens to understand it. we were taught by our parents to keep some things private. not so with these youngins. everything is public. I've seen these kids look terrible doing something that everyone is going in on them for doing. and they will turn the camera back on and talk about how badly they looked. its amazing to me. I would never in life do that. its like a 24 hour 7 day a week confessional. no priest though.

Being a detective is easy nowadays thanks to these cameras on the phones. everyone is doing dirt while recording themselves doing it and/or talking about doing it. the before, the during and the after. its ridiculous to me. but its a way of life for this generation.

Now we know she was drunk as hell and high as hell. so that has to add into how she reacted some what weird while on camera. i believe if she was sober there would've been a different response from her. more yelling,screaming, crying. but still recording. thats how this gen rolls. that camera never goes off. ** i think she has some mental problems from her childhood. *** you can tell the way she was speaking even in her drunken state. She aint all there and thats not just the drugs and hol talking. she wasnt all there before she sipped and took drugs. Was she a foster kid growing up? that ultra "i dont care" attitude usually come from living in a horrible situation as a kid. so you have to make yourself not care about much of anything to mentally deal with whats going on around you or even possible abuse you are enduring. she still needs to be locked away some where. you're not fit for society at this time. I'm sorry society may have let you down. but it is what it is. maybe she needs to go to a mental institution. but even then. she still cant be let out anytime soon.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:50 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:

Bears mentioning that her head was crushed. I saw the unblurred video. Tragic. It's not even like she simply looked like she was asleep, which would be hard enough to take, but she's talking over her sister's mangled head without registering affect that most people would deem "normal". Like terror/horror. I'll bet they're gonna spin that into, "She was mentally incapable of registering this outcome on an emotional level." They might get a clinical diagnosis of God knows what. It's been done before. I'm not a psychologist, but this gurlie might've had "issues" we don't know about that couldn't be treated because the family couldn't afford it or refused to accept it or she refused to go, etc. Might be schizophrenic. In such cases, women can be as dangerous to themselves/others as men. They've killed others, their kids, etc. I actually hope there is some explanation for this chilling behavior.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:15 pm    Post subject:

Thankfully, I didn't see any of the uncensored videos. But this was a disaster in the making. Both kids weren't wearing seat belts, they got into a car with the driver who was drunk. I think her reaction afterwards clearly shows she wasn't all there as they say.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:27 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:

Bears mentioning that her head was crushed. I saw the unblurred video. Tragic. It's not even like she simply looked like she was asleep, which would be hard enough to take, but she's talking over her sister's mangled head without registering affect that most people would deem "normal". Like terror/horror. I'll bet they're gonna spin that into, "She was mentally incapable of registering this outcome on an emotional level." They might get a clinical diagnosis of God knows what. It's been done before. I'm not a psychologist, but this gurlie might've had "issues" we don't know about that couldn't be treated because the family couldn't afford it or refused to accept it or she refused to go, etc. Might be schizophrenic. In such cases, women can be as dangerous to themselves/others as men. They've killed others, their kids, etc. I actually hope there is some explanation for this chilling behavior.
she was high and drunk all at the same time. in addition to possibly exhbiting signs of someone with some sort of a mental illness. the one where they say some people can't feel what "normal" people feel in a situation like this. that type of mental illness is also what some serial killers exhibit. makes you wonder if they are doing what they are doing just to see if they could actually FEEL SOMETHING. It's like if you know your arm works, its moving. but you can't feel it. the first thing you would do is pinch yourself. some may even hit themselves on the arm really hard. some would go further and slightly cut themselves or put the arm over some heat just to see if they could feel Something. that may be why she was drugged up and drunk driving like that. trying to feel something. ended up killing her little sis. horrible.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:15 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:

I've seen the raw video, and it is hideous. The girl who crashed the car, killed her sister and then posted images of it on Instagram is just a sick, sick person. Her reaction and choice to post it weren't born out of a "social media" era, nor were they simply an offshoot of her being drunk and high. She wasn't so drunk or high that she could not drive reasonably enough until the crash, nor was she so out of it that she couldn't operate her phone to post video of her sisters mangled head. There's a dysfunction there that far surpasses an Instagram addiction.

I hope she gets the help she clearly needs.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

ExPatLkrFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
gumby wrote:

Bye.

She's stupid in a general sense, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some considerable mental illness and/or personality disorder there. Inebriated and typically stupid 20ish behavior aside, doing reckless things of that magnitude and being so callous afterwards are most often the domain of young men, not gurlz. Her legal team may wanna get the shrinks involved and try to spin any kind of clinical diagnosis they can snag in her favor. I have a feeling, though, she'd better know how to throw a punch because she's going to be popular in prison among the more "hardened" women.

Legal team Hahaha the parents started a go fund me page for the funeral. I am think the legal team is a public defender.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:21 am    Post subject:

ExPatLkrFan wrote:

I think the legal team is a public defender.

I only got the vid, no article. I doubt the parents were able to admit to themselves there were problems with their kid even if they had been set up to get her help. Father is already making excuses. I read now that the girl described herself as a former model and psycho. Her own description of herself. A complete narcissist. Don't be like her, ExPat.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:34 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
ExPatLkrFan wrote:

I only got the vid, no article. I doubt the parents were able to admit to themselves there were problems with their kid even if they had been set up to get her help. Father is already making excuses. I read now that the girl described herself as a former model and psycho. Her own description of herself. A complete narcissist. Don't be like her, ExPat.

I was just about to mention the parents.. How old is this girl living under their roof and probably using their money to live this (bleep) up life?
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:14 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
ExPatLkrFan wrote:

anytime someone calls themselves a psycho believe it.
ExPatLkrFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:11 am    Post subject:

splashmtn wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
ExPatLkrFan wrote:

anytime someone calls themselves a psycho believe it.

Actually some women seem to think there is something attractive about that. Since the inception of the Internet and profiles, I have read ao many women's profiles that announce proudly they are crazy. Wide berth my friends, wide berth.
kcxiv
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:34 am    Post subject:

This is in the county i live in! Damned shame.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: