Trading for LeBron right now
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject:

Even if Gilbert wants to trade with us, I'm not giving him assets.

So NO.
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:42 am    Post subject:

This is extremely dumb.
Ramona should never be allowed to cover sports again if she thinks this is a good trade.
fansincemagic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:42 am    Post subject:

jjangx27 wrote:
Jordan Clark's son, Jew, Leeus Randle, and Lew Old Dang for El BJ

Take it or leave it

1. I hope that thread never dies

2. I just looked up Jordan Clark, the rights to having a kid with her may be enough to get the deal done. I know the CBA is complex, but I'm more concerned about this being legal at all.
Rivershow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:44 am    Post subject:

Jesus christ this is such a bad trade for the Lakers. Ramona needs to stick to just reporting trades and leave the opinion out of it.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:45 am    Post subject:

32 wrote:
I would love to get him over here now. I would prefer he does an extension but if this is his preferred destination he is very likely to resign. Lonzo and BI are untouchable. JC/Randle/Draft picks to start the conversation.

Gotta find a way to unload Deng in there somehow as well.

How amazing that would be if we could turn Deng into Lebron???
Who ironically was Lebrons replacement twice already. Replaced Lebron in Cleveland when he Left to Miami and then replaced Lebron in Miami when he went back to Cleveland

As for Momo, she just needs to shut up and continue stuffing her mouth with Zankous chicken.

No Extension, No trade. Bottom Line! No B.I and no Lonzo as well!
What does she expect Lebron to play with?? Caruso and Kuzma would be enough??!

aka ILLWiLL20

R.I.P PHIL
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:47 am    Post subject:

You guys are funny. She is just reporting the drivel that most ESPN scroll readers want to see. Lakers in the headlines. Add James and you have "BREAKING NEWS"!

My concern remains the same. Will the insatiable desire to add a marquee name to the Lakers be too much of a compulsion to overcome smart long term team building?Only time will tell.

Im still on the bandwagon of liking what I currently see developing. Youth, depth and talent. Continue to hope it builds momentum and George is added as the cornerstone to a five year run.
fansincemagic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:49 am    Post subject:

Am I the only one that thinks the Kyrie push may be more detrimental to LA landing James? We were smooth sailing to having him hit the market, but now a contender may catch his eye to paint Cleveland into a corner to deal him where he wants with that NTC. Heck, maybe he says he wants to be a Celt and rule the east with Cousins (for picks and role players), IT, Haywood and Horford. Would be a big but talented lineup to try and push GS around once they've been beaten up thru the WCF.
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:56 am    Post subject:

fansincemagic wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks the Kyrie push may be more detrimental to LA landing James? We were smooth sailing to having him hit the market, but now a contender may catch his eye to paint Cleveland into a corner to deal him where he wants with that NTC. Heck, maybe he says he wants to be a Celt and rule the east with Cousins (for picks and role players), IT, Haywood and Horford. Would be a big but talented lineup to try and push GS around once they've been beaten up thru the WCF.

Haven't you been reading all the commentary about it being a "done deal"?
Why worry?

There was and is always a chance every one of the most mentioned could choose to sign with other teams next summer. No absolutes although it seems many have convinced themselves otherwise.

Let's play out the season and see where the Lakers roster and all the free agents actually land when the dust settles.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: