The Glow - The Last Dragon: Bruce Lee Tribute Re-Creation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:10 pm    Post subject: The Glow - The Last Dragon: Bruce Lee Tribute Re-Creation

The Glow - The Last Dragon: Bruce Lee Tribute Re-Creation

Ever since I was a child, I loved this film. One of my favorite parts was of course the Bruce Lee tribute scene when Vanity takes Bruce Leroy to Seventh Heaven to see the tribute video that had been put together and he has a fanboy moment.

For years I'd looked for a full version of this, but it was never released to the public, I even looked on Youtube, I saw some Bruce Lee tribute videos using the song, but never one that hit the same points of the film or was done in the style The Last Dragon did it.

So I figured, why not create it myself? This has been a passion project in my head since I was a little child and now I have finally been able to make it happen I did keep two short scenes of Bruce Leroy in this video, because I just felt it fit. But the rest of it is a full version of the video, recreated as close to the film as I could do

So enjoy this full recreation of The Last Dragon Bruce Lee tribute video done in the style the movie did as I filled in the blanks and made a full version of it

Once again, I hope you all enjoy!
panamaniac
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:18 pm    Post subject:

Just get that sucker to the designated place, at the designated time, and I will gladly designate his a$$... for dismemberment.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:35 pm    Post subject:

The Grind wrote:
Just get that sucker to the designated place, at the designated time, and I will gladly designate his a$$... for dismemberment.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: