Schedule Update
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
LGD
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 Apr 2002
Posts: 2605

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:06 am    Post subject: Schedule Update

Opening Night: vs. Clips
Xmas Day: vs. T-Wolves
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 12329
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: Schedule Update

LGD wrote:
Opening Night: vs. Clips
Xmas Day: vs. T-Wolves


Nice!

First game should be a win.

Thanks LGD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Jul 2012
Posts: 28787
Location: Holland

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:22 am    Post subject:

Two of our 42+ wins right there

Go lakers!
_________________
also sprach magic johnson
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 12329
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:23 am    Post subject:

Can you tell us rather the Clippers game is on TNT or ESPN?

Last edited by Inspector Gadget on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
2019
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Dec 2014
Posts: 4566

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: Schedule Update

LGD wrote:
Opening Night: vs. Clips
Xmas Day: vs. T-Wolves


Looks like the NBA is really trying to builds up this new "rivalry" for the next decade.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
22
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 15301

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:25 am    Post subject:

LGD BOMB!!
_________________
Blake Griffin's ankles beware....Randle is coming
The youngins are YOUNG, let them learn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
22
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 15301

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: Schedule Update

2019 wrote:
LGD wrote:
Opening Night: vs. Clips
Xmas Day: vs. T-Wolves


Looks like the NBA is really trying to builds up this new "rivalry" for the next decade.

It was one of the choices in the poll makes sense
_________________
Blake Griffin's ankles beware....Randle is coming
The youngins are YOUNG, let them learn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
al242
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Sep 2012
Posts: 1442

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:45 am    Post subject:

Lonzo first matchup will be against Patrick Beverly? I have a feeling this wont end well...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
22
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 15301

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:56 am    Post subject:

al242 wrote:
Lonzo first matchup will be against Patrick Beverly? I have a feeling this wont end well...


it's the trial by fire that you want tho if Zo is gonna be the guy to lead us to the promised land
_________________
Blake Griffin's ankles beware....Randle is coming
The youngins are YOUNG, let them learn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Judah
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jun 2015
Posts: 1395

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:57 am    Post subject:

al242 wrote:
Lonzo first matchup will be against Patrick Beverly? I have a feeling this wont end well...

Yeah, for Beverly.
_________________
"We shall never be clothed with the righteousness of Christ except we first know assuredly that we have no righteousness of our own."

- John Calvin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
22
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 15301

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:57 am    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/NBATV/status/895677574738845697

Quote:
The @NBA Tip-Off Week National TV & Christmas Day schedules will be revealed TONIGHT at 6pm ET on NBA TV! 📆🏀

_________________
Blake Griffin's ankles beware....Randle is coming
The youngins are YOUNG, let them learn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Wildchild027
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Jul 2002
Posts: 3170
Location: A-T-L-A-N-T-A

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:03 am    Post subject:

The Lakers will be the home team, so the game will be on ESPN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Chase.button07
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Feb 2017
Posts: 4996

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:08 am    Post subject:

ESPN is not going to miss Lonzo Hype train.
_________________
Now Playing: The Zo Show @Staples
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
True Lakers Fan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 28 Oct 2011
Posts: 917
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:24 am    Post subject:

Thanks, LGD!!!
_________________
I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Reply with quote
al242
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Sep 2012
Posts: 1442

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:31 am    Post subject:

22 wrote:
al242 wrote:
Lonzo first matchup will be against Patrick Beverly? I have a feeling this wont end well...


it's the trial by fire that you want tho if Zo is gonna be the guy to lead us to the promised land


For sure, Beverly is arguably the best defensive PG in the league. Didn't he take out Westbrook's knees on purpose a few years ago? Fortunately Lonzo is a maestro at advancing the ball and having a low usage rate, hopefully this will give Beverly problems.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
22
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 15301

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:43 am    Post subject:

al242 wrote:
22 wrote:
al242 wrote:
Lonzo first matchup will be against Patrick Beverly? I have a feeling this wont end well...


it's the trial by fire that you want tho if Zo is gonna be the guy to lead us to the promised land


For sure, Beverly is arguably the best defensive PG in the league. Didn't he take out Westbrook's knees on purpose a few years ago? Fortunately Lonzo is a maestro at advancing the ball and having a low usage rate, hopefully this will give Beverly problems.


yup that would be my only concern. That beverly takes offense to getting shown up by a rookie and does something stupid like he did against westbrook
_________________
Blake Griffin's ankles beware....Randle is coming
The youngins are YOUNG, let them learn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Tanlentueux
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 Jul 2005
Posts: 7045

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:44 am    Post subject:

Chase.button07 wrote:
ESPN is not going to miss Lonzo Hype train.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 121526
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:52 am    Post subject:

22 wrote:
al242 wrote:
22 wrote:
al242 wrote:
Lonzo first matchup will be against Patrick Beverly? I have a feeling this wont end well...


it's the trial by fire that you want tho if Zo is gonna be the guy to lead us to the promised land


For sure, Beverly is arguably the best defensive PG in the league. Didn't he take out Westbrook's knees on purpose a few years ago? Fortunately Lonzo is a maestro at advancing the ball and having a low usage rate, hopefully this will give Beverly problems.


yup that would be my only concern. That beverly takes offense to getting shown up by a rookie and does something stupid like he did against westbrook


Beverly will certainly be physical
_________________
#lakerclownshow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
22
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 15301

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:00 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
22 wrote:
al242 wrote:
22 wrote:
al242 wrote:
Lonzo first matchup will be against Patrick Beverly? I have a feeling this wont end well...


it's the trial by fire that you want tho if Zo is gonna be the guy to lead us to the promised land


For sure, Beverly is arguably the best defensive PG in the league. Didn't he take out Westbrook's knees on purpose a few years ago? Fortunately Lonzo is a maestro at advancing the ball and having a low usage rate, hopefully this will give Beverly problems.


yup that would be my only concern. That beverly takes offense to getting shown up by a rookie and does something stupid like he did against westbrook


Beverly will certainly be physical

without a doubt. I think we play the dippers in preseason tho so Ball will likely already have a taste
_________________
Blake Griffin's ankles beware....Randle is coming
The youngins are YOUNG, let them learn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Megaton
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Feb 2015
Posts: 16808

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:38 am    Post subject:

Judah wrote:
al242 wrote:
Lonzo first matchup will be against Patrick Beverly? I have a feeling this wont end well...

Yeah, for Beverly.


He never faced the wrath of a Big Baller playa.
_________________
This Signature is now sponsored by Big Baller Brand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
bchang2001
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 18 Apr 2008
Posts: 422

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:03 am    Post subject:

when does the full season schedule come out?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
bchang2001
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 18 Apr 2008
Posts: 422

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:07 am    Post subject:

Wildchild027 wrote:
The Lakers will be the home team, so the game will be on ESPN.



Friday

Oct 13

7:30 PM

STAPLES Center
Los Angeles, CA




Los Angeles

Lakers

Los Angeles Lakers


@


Los Angeles Clippers


Los Angeles

Clippers


Sold by LAC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 31 Aug 2012
Posts: 7322
Location: Los Angeles, CA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:09 am    Post subject:

bchang2001 wrote:
Wildchild027 wrote:
The Lakers will be the home team, so the game will be on ESPN.



Friday

Oct 13

7:30 PM

STAPLES Center
Los Angeles, CA




Los Angeles

Lakers

Los Angeles Lakers


@


Los Angeles Clippers


Los Angeles

Clippers


Sold by LAC


that is a preseason game
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
22
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 15301

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:16 am    Post subject:

bchang2001 wrote:
when does the full season schedule come out?
Today @ 6pm ET, 3pm PT

(I believe this will be for all nationally televised games)
_________________
Blake Griffin's ankles beware....Randle is coming
The youngins are YOUNG, let them learn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
gumby
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 2255
Location: Anaheim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:35 am    Post subject:

We better be the home team. Hate that Clipper court.

Bye.
_________________
"This trophy removes the most odious sentence in the English Language. It can never be said again that 'the Lakers have never beaten the Celtics.'" -Dr. Jerry Buss (1985) R.I.P., 33 x M.V.O.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB