Ray Lewis: Michael Jordan told me he regrets playing for Wizards
Goto page 1, 2  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 03 Feb 2004
Posts: 21257

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:16 pm    Post subject: Ray Lewis: Michael Jordan told me he regrets playing for Wizards

I don't doubt Jordan regrets playing for the Wizards I doubt he would talk to Ray Lewis about this though.

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2017/08/11/ray-lewis-michael-jordan-told-me-he-regrets-playing-for-wizards/

Quote:
Ray Lewis: Michael Jordan told me he regrets playing for Wizards


In a discussion of whether Aaron Rodgers should ever leave the Green Bay Packers, former Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis brought up Michal Jordan.

Lewis on Fox Sports 1:

This is the honest (bleep) truth. M.J. Ill never forget this said to me, The only thing I regret is putting on another uniform.

Lewis seems to be implying Jordan regretted playing for the Wizards, because it tarnished his legacy as exclusively a Bull. And maybe, while Jordan was still in Washington and shortly thereafter, that was true. But, by now, hes overwhelmingly remembered for his time in Chicago.

Jordan probably wanted to spend his entire career with the Bulls, but they had moved on. If he hadnt come out of retirement with another team in order to preserve his status of having played for only Chicago, I think hed regret not scratching that itch.

Besides, we dont even know what Jordan meant. Maybe he regretted playing for the Wizards because they went 37-45 and 37-45 in his two seasons in Washington.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hammett
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 Dec 2008
Posts: 6295

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:22 pm    Post subject:

Only memorable game to come out of the Wizard years was the one where Kobe torched his ass for 42 first half points. He pried the torch from Jordan and punched him in the gut at the same time.
_________________
"Keep looking at me like that and I'll turn Suplex City into Mizney World."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
activeverb
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 24852

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Ray Lewis: Michael Jordan told me he regrets playing for Wizards

Basketball Fan wrote:
I don't doubt Jordan regrets playing for the Wizards I doubt he would talk to Ray Lewis about this though.


Why? I have no problem imagining Lewis and Jordan running into each other somewhere and Jordan mentioning this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Dec 2015
Posts: 2579
Location: So what's the uh...topic of discussion?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:27 pm    Post subject:

lmao Kwame
_________________
"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers."
http://forums.lakersground.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13018
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 16326

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:27 pm    Post subject:

Hammett wrote:
Only memorable game to come out of the Wizard years was the one where Kobe torched his ass for 42 first half points. He pried the torch from Jordan and punched him in the gut at the same time.


He did have a few. There were a couple of buzzer game winners and a 50 pt gm and various other large statline games and yowza! plays of yore, but he couldn't do that stuff at will any longer, naturally. He was hit and miss like most 40 yr olds would be. He had 2 points against the Lakers in one game. Malone didn't overtake Kareem in scoring, but Mike's stint with the Wizards did at least give him "best 40 yr old player" tag, at least until LeBrawn tries to do it here.
_________________
GOAT MAGIC REEL

"Thanks, NPZ! You are the COOLEST!" --HueyLewis
"dude...npz...your written laker prose is up there with chickie's verbal." --Superboy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Gellollo
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 17 Jul 2008
Posts: 898

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:38 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
Hammett wrote:
Only memorable game to come out of the Wizard years was the one where Kobe torched his ass for 42 first half points. He pried the torch from Jordan and punched him in the gut at the same time.


He did have a few. There were a couple of buzzer game winners and a 50 pt gm and various other large statline games and yowza! plays of yore, but he couldn't do that stuff at will any longer, naturally. He was hit and miss like most 40 yr olds would be. He had 2 points against the Lakers in one game. Malone didn't overtake Kareem in scoring, but Mike's stint with the Wizards did at least give him "best 40 yr old player" tag, at least until LeBrawn tries to do it here.


I wasn't even 10 when Jordan played for the Wiz. But I do distinctly remember one All-Star game (2003?) where Jordan shot his trademark fadeaway to give the East a 2 point lead in the final seconds. After that, Jermaine O'Neal fouled Kobe on a 3-point attempt. Kobe sank all 3 and the West ended up winning by 1. I mean, how fitting is that?

EDIT: I also realized, if Jordan didn't comeback as a Wizard, I probably would have never seen him play live (TV, not in-person).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 20 Jul 2005
Posts: 19111
Location: UCLA -> NY

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:52 pm    Post subject:

He only came back because he thought he could salvage the team he built in the FO.
_________________
http://media.giphy.com/media/zNyBPu5hEFpu/giphy.gif
http://bartsblackboard.com/files/2009/11/The-Simpsons-05x18-Burns-Heir.jpg

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 16326

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:23 am    Post subject:

Gellollo wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
Hammett wrote:
Only memorable game to come out of the Wizard years was the one where Kobe torched his ass for 42 first half points. He pried the torch from Jordan and punched him in the gut at the same time.


He did have a few. There were a couple of buzzer game winners and a 50 pt gm and various other large statline games and yowza! plays of yore, but he couldn't do that stuff at will any longer, naturally. He was hit and miss like most 40 yr olds would be. He had 2 points against the Lakers in one game. Malone didn't overtake Kareem in scoring, but Mike's stint with the Wizards did at least give him "best 40 yr old player" tag, at least until LeBrawn tries to do it here.


I wasn't even 10 when Jordan played for the Wiz. But I do distinctly remember one All-Star game (2003?) where Jordan shot his trademark fadeaway to give the East a 2 point lead in the final seconds. After that, Jermaine O'Neal fouled Kobe on a 3-point attempt. Kobe sank all 3 and the West ended up winning by 1. I mean, how fitting is that?

EDIT: I also realized, if Jordan didn't comeback as a Wizard, I probably would have never seen him play live (TV, not in-person).


Yeah, I remember a lot of Kobehaters griping and whining about Kobe "ruining" Mike's storybook final ASG moment. "Leave it to Kobe to RUIN the ending of the game." That was an actual refrain used. On UnRealGM and hack writers like LeBaretard.

I seriously doubt Mike had any qualms about coming back to do whatever he wanted to do at age 40 on a franchise no one gave a crap about. Not even themselves. One of their team officials had their lone championship trophy (1978) sitting in a closet at his house. They had to put an APB out on it a few years ago to prove they actually won one. That was Mike at that stage of his life getting the last remnants of scoring and shooting and maybe traveling/NBA life out of his system before it was too late. He scolded a reporter then who asked why he needed to say he was 99% sure this was the end. "Because it's my 1 percent, not chors." Looking back at age 55, he might feel it was a little tawdry.
_________________
GOAT MAGIC REEL

"Thanks, NPZ! You are the COOLEST!" --HueyLewis
"dude...npz...your written laker prose is up there with chickie's verbal." --Superboy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 03 Feb 2004
Posts: 21257

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Ray Lewis: Michael Jordan told me he regrets playing for Wizards

activeverb wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
I don't doubt Jordan regrets playing for the Wizards I doubt he would talk to Ray Lewis about this though.


Why? I have no problem imagining Lewis and Jordan running into each other somewhere and Jordan mentioning this.



Jordan's persona has never been about being open with weaknesses to anyone really.

That's why I find it hard to believe he would disclose this with anyone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 16326

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:14 am    Post subject:

Mike's game winners. He always got good looks. That corner key shot was not gonna miss, especially after the pump fake that stans always bit on. He was great at separating himself and decoying, too. I have to admit Kobe wasn't quite as good as that til later in his career, but Jordan always seemed to have simple plays diagrammed for him to create his path to such easy shots. "Gimme the ball and GTF outta the way." No matter Phil or Dougie. I wish Kobe could've gotten more of those perfect unfurlings of spacetime.

Check Jumaine Jones leaving him. Ha. Noooyce. Good future teammate for Kobe to have.
https://youtu.be/0uvB8DtWaVU?t=285

https://youtu.be/Pjo06p5zchg?t=14

https://youtu.be/PgG9X0aZb_Q?t=309
_________________
GOAT MAGIC REEL

"Thanks, NPZ! You are the COOLEST!" --HueyLewis
"dude...npz...your written laker prose is up there with chickie's verbal." --Superboy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Posts: 27713
Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Washington, DC

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:27 am    Post subject:

Tarnished his legacy in the same way Kobe did in the last three years of his career. Damaged the invincibility narrative.
_________________
Damian Lillard shatters Dwight Coward's championship dreams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZrbEjppnd4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 03 Feb 2004
Posts: 21257

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject:

Well considering most people barely mention his Wizards years I say it didn't really harm Jordan that much
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
activeverb
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 24852

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:22 pm    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
Well considering most people barely mention his Wizards years I say it didn't really harm Jordan that much



If having some crappy seasons at the end of your career when you are old and hurt kept people out of the Hall of Fame, it would be a really small Hall.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 27696

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:33 pm    Post subject:

I still remember Olbermann announcing on Fox Sports excitedly that MJ was coming out of retirement. Have no idea why he came out of retirement considering he had a storybook ending to his career and nothing left to prove. Especially playing on a crappy team like the Wizards with players he drafted.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SuperboyReformed
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 2959

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:16 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
Mike's game winners. He always got good looks. That corner key shot was not gonna miss, especially after the pump fake that stans always bit on. He was great at separating himself and decoying, too. I have to admit Kobe wasn't quite as good as that til later in his career, but Jordan always seemed to have simple plays diagrammed for him to create his path to such easy shots. "Gimme the ball and GTF outta the way." No matter Phil or Dougie. I wish Kobe could've gotten more of those perfect unfurlings of spacetime.

Check Jumaine Jones leaving him. Ha. Noooyce. Good future teammate for Kobe to have.
https://youtu.be/0uvB8DtWaVU?t=285

https://youtu.be/Pjo06p5zchg?t=14

https://youtu.be/PgG9X0aZb_Q?t=309

oh he would have, if not for the rule changes allowing for zone.
_________________
U+1F49C
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 03 Feb 2004
Posts: 21257

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:26 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
Well considering most people barely mention his Wizards years I say it didn't really harm Jordan that much



If having some crappy seasons at the end of your career when you are old and hurt kept people out of the Hall of Fame, it would be a really small Hall.


Who said anything about keeping him from the HOF?

I'm talking about the "GOAT" discussion. Nobody uses his stint with the Wizards against him. Any other player they would.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 27696

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:36 pm    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
Well considering most people barely mention his Wizards years I say it didn't really harm Jordan that much



If having some crappy seasons at the end of your career when you are old and hurt kept people out of the Hall of Fame, it would be a really small Hall.


Who said anything about keeping him from the HOF?

I'm talking about the "GOAT" discussion. Nobody uses his stint with the Wizards against him. Any other player they would.


MJ was 3 years away from the NBA and was nearing 40. Nobody except a couple of over the top journalists expected him to resume his old form. For example, just look at Magic when he came back after a couple of seasons away. Flashes of brilliance but not the same player when he left.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
activeverb
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 24852

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:39 pm    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
Well considering most people barely mention his Wizards years I say it didn't really harm Jordan that much



If having some crappy seasons at the end of your career when you are old and hurt kept people out of the Hall of Fame, it would be a really small Hall.


Who said anything about keeping him from the HOF?

I'm talking about the "GOAT" discussion. Nobody uses his stint with the Wizards against him. Any other player they would.


You are wrong. Most of the guys in the GOAT discussion had a few crappy seasons at the end of their careers because of age/injury: Bird, Hakeem, Oscar, Shaq, Kobe, Duncan, Kareem.

Guys who didn't: Wilt (because he retired early because he was going to go to the ABA for more money but the Lakers sued him to prevent it):Magic, whose career ended adrupted because of HIV.

That's my take. But tell me who you had in mind with this "other player they would." Who exactly is this "any other player" cause I don't know the heck you're thinking of.

And specifics, please.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 03 Feb 2004
Posts: 21257

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:13 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
Well considering most people barely mention his Wizards years I say it didn't really harm Jordan that much



If having some crappy seasons at the end of your career when you are old and hurt kept people out of the Hall of Fame, it would be a really small Hall.


Who said anything about keeping him from the HOF?

I'm talking about the "GOAT" discussion. Nobody uses his stint with the Wizards against him. Any other player they would.


You are wrong. Most of the guys in the GOAT discussion had a few crappy seasons at the end of their careers because of age/injury: Bird, Hakeem, Oscar, Shaq, Kobe, Duncan, Kareem.

Guys who didn't: Wilt (because he retired early because he was going to go to the ABA for more money but the Lakers sued him to prevent it):Magic, whose career ended adrupted because of HIV.

That's my take. But tell me who you had in mind with this "other player they would." Who exactly is this "any other player" cause I don't know the heck you're thinking of.

And specifics, please.



Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, Karl Malone, Gary Payton.

To name a few their last gasp team hopping was used against them.

Jordan though you always see Bulls highlights its as if his stint with the Wizards was forgotten.

They act as if he walked on water.

Had Kobe done that it would be all they talked about.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
activeverb
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 24852

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:37 am    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
Well considering most people barely mention his Wizards years I say it didn't really harm Jordan that much



If having some crappy seasons at the end of your career when you are old and hurt kept people out of the Hall of Fame, it would be a really small Hall.


Who said anything about keeping him from the HOF?

I'm talking about the "GOAT" discussion. Nobody uses his stint with the Wizards against him. Any other player they would.


You are wrong. Most of the guys in the GOAT discussion had a few crappy seasons at the end of their careers because of age/injury: Bird, Hakeem, Oscar, Shaq, Kobe, Duncan, Kareem.

Guys who didn't: Wilt (because he retired early because he was going to go to the ABA for more money but the Lakers sued him to prevent it):Magic, whose career ended adrupted because of HIV.

That's my take. But tell me who you had in mind with this "other player they would." Who exactly is this "any other player" cause I don't know the heck you're thinking of.

And specifics, please.



Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, Karl Malone, Gary Payton.

To name a few their last gasp team hopping was used against them.

Jordan though you always see Bulls highlights its as if his stint with the Wizards was forgotten.

They act as if he walked on water.

Had Kobe done that it would be all they talked about.


What's held against Barkley and Malone was that they never won a ring. Payton is a guy no one really gives much thought to because he was good but not that good. I don't see that any of these guys are a good example of the point you're trying to make. If you lopped off the last few years of their careers, they still wouldn't be in the goat discussion, and their reputations wouldn't be any different than they are now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 03 Feb 2004
Posts: 21257

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:02 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
Well considering most people barely mention his Wizards years I say it didn't really harm Jordan that much



If having some crappy seasons at the end of your career when you are old and hurt kept people out of the Hall of Fame, it would be a really small Hall.


Who said anything about keeping him from the HOF?

I'm talking about the "GOAT" discussion. Nobody uses his stint with the Wizards against him. Any other player they would.


You are wrong. Most of the guys in the GOAT discussion had a few crappy seasons at the end of their careers because of age/injury: Bird, Hakeem, Oscar, Shaq, Kobe, Duncan, Kareem.

Guys who didn't: Wilt (because he retired early because he was going to go to the ABA for more money but the Lakers sued him to prevent it):Magic, whose career ended adrupted because of HIV.

That's my take. But tell me who you had in mind with this "other player they would." Who exactly is this "any other player" cause I don't know the heck you're thinking of.

And specifics, please.



Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, Karl Malone, Gary Payton.

To name a few their last gasp team hopping was used against them.

Jordan though you always see Bulls highlights its as if his stint with the Wizards was forgotten.

They act as if he walked on water.

Had Kobe done that it would be all they talked about.


What's held against Barkley and Malone was that they never won a ring. Payton is a guy no one really gives much thought to because he was good but not that good. I don't see that any of these guys are a good example of the point you're trying to make. If you lopped off the last few years of their careers, they still wouldn't be in the goat discussion, and their reputations wouldn't be any different than they are now



Shaq was a shell of his former self in the last few years of his career despite his dominance nobody really uses that against him either(he's probably a better example)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
activeverb
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 24852

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:36 pm    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
Well considering most people barely mention his Wizards years I say it didn't really harm Jordan that much



If having some crappy seasons at the end of your career when you are old and hurt kept people out of the Hall of Fame, it would be a really small Hall.


Who said anything about keeping him from the HOF?

I'm talking about the "GOAT" discussion. Nobody uses his stint with the Wizards against him. Any other player they would.


You are wrong. Most of the guys in the GOAT discussion had a few crappy seasons at the end of their careers because of age/injury: Bird, Hakeem, Oscar, Shaq, Kobe, Duncan, Kareem.

Guys who didn't: Wilt (because he retired early because he was going to go to the ABA for more money but the Lakers sued him to prevent it):Magic, whose career ended adrupted because of HIV.

That's my take. But tell me who you had in mind with this "other player they would." Who exactly is this "any other player" cause I don't know the heck you're thinking of.

And specifics, please.



Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, Karl Malone, Gary Payton.

To name a few their last gasp team hopping was used against them.

Jordan though you always see Bulls highlights its as if his stint with the Wizards was forgotten.

They act as if he walked on water.

Had Kobe done that it would be all they talked about.


What's held against Barkley and Malone was that they never won a ring. Payton is a guy no one really gives much thought to because he was good but not that good. I don't see that any of these guys are a good example of the point you're trying to make. If you lopped off the last few years of their careers, they still wouldn't be in the goat discussion, and their reputations wouldn't be any different than they are now



Shaq was a shell of his former self in the last few years of his career despite his dominance nobody really uses that against him either(he's probably a better example)


Shaq supports my comment that the last few years of a players career, when he's old or injured, doesn't really affect his overall reputation. Players are judged based on what they do in their prime. So are you agreeing with me now?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 03 Feb 2004
Posts: 21257

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:52 pm    Post subject:

No because when a player defects to another team as a shell of their former self that is also included in their career as a slight if the player isn't a media darling like Jordan and Shaq.

Barkley comes to mind.

Had Kobe went elsewhere it would've been used against him too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
activeverb
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 24852

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:24 pm    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
No because when a player defects to another team as a shell of their former self that is also included in their career as a slight if the player isn't a media darling like Jordan and Shaq.

Barkley comes to mind.


Nah.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 40894
Location: In a world where admitting not knowing something is considered intelligent.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject:

Michael probably regrets he won't have the distinction of playing for one team his entire career. Key phrase
Quote:
This is the honest (bleep) truth. M.J. Ill never forget this said to me, The only thing I regret is putting on another uniform.

_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB