1st official gameplay for 2k18

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:51 pm    Post subject: 1st official gameplay for 2k18

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pzbfKfyw-3s

Looks nice
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:01 pm    Post subject:

Feels like graphics have barely improved in the last couple of years.

I'll buy it though cause I skipped last year plus I'm hyped for this season with Ball, Ingram and all the PG + LeBron stuff.
Gellollo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:34 pm    Post subject:

Can we really call this gameplay though? Its more like micro cutscenes in between plays
AY2043
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:41 pm    Post subject:

PRLakeShow wrote:

I'll buy it though cause I skipped last year plus I'm hyped for this season with Ball, Ingram and all the PG + LeBron stuff.

Yeah. 2k has always had issues with the player's bodies. The facial features are all dead on, but every player seems to have pretty much the same body type. Like if you do create a player, the guy looks the same if you make him 350 pounds as he does if you make him 150 pounds. Though it has improved in the last couple years, it's still pretty bad. And they don't seem to have improved it much this year.
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:49 pm    Post subject:

AY2043 wrote:
PRLakeShow wrote:

Yeah. 2k has always had issues with the player's bodies. The facial features are all dead on, but every player seems to have pretty much the same body type. Like if you do create a player, the guy looks the same if you make him 350 pounds as he does if you make him 150 pounds. Though it has improved in the last couple years, it's still pretty bad. And they don't seem to have improved it much this year.

Yeup. Don't like the body models and texture, they all look like Gumby... The NBA Live body models look good to me, although every single other aspect of the game is sad. lol
kcxiv
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:01 am    Post subject:

PRLakeShow wrote:

You have to understand that they are lmited in how much they can improve graphics on the PS4 and the Xbox 1.

If they could develop for say, just PC, the game would look SOOO much better.
Buck32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:42 am    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
AY2043 wrote:
PRLakeShow wrote:

Yeup. Don't like the body models and texture, they all look like Gumby... The NBA Live body models look good to me, although every single other aspect of the game is sad. lol

I played the NBA Live 18 demo for PS4. The player rendering is amazing. Even Tyronn Lue looks more human than with 2k. But the player movement is like from NBA Live 2008, just horrible. Pity because I loved the early Live series for the PC. I think I'll stick with 2k18.
gumby
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:17 am    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
AY2043 wrote:
PRLakeShow wrote:

D'IIiiiiiiieye herdddd thatttt.

Bye.

PS: It does.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: