Best way to purchase Lakers tickets at Face Value and not pay premium?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I Bleed P&G
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:54 am    Post subject:

kevin61 wrote:
Wait until the last minute and buy them on EBay. Unless it's a very big game you'll usually get them under face value.
I've never once paid full price.

How do you protect yourself from getting screwed on eBay when purchasing tickets? What should i watch out for?
K2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:47 pm    Post subject:

Los Angeles Lakers Announcement 2 (via Lakers Promotions Email) wrote:
Lakers 2017-18 Tickets Presale (RESCHEDULED 8/29/2017)
2017-18 Lakers Tickets
3:34pm 8-25-2017

The presale will take place on August 29th and the public onsale on August 30th, both for games through December 23rd. Tickets for the remaining games of the season will go onsale at a later date.
The presale will take place on August 29th (Tuesday), from 10am until 7pm Pacific time. We appreciate your patience with Thursday's presale and have arranged for no services fees for purchases made during Tuesday's presale. There will be a purchase limit of 6 tickets per game. This presale is only online and requires the code below.

Participating in the presale is not a guarantee that you will be able to find tickets. If you can't find the tickets you want, please keep in mind that availability is extremely limited.
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:41 am    Post subject:

presale starts in about 18 minutes FYI
VocabuLaker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: Best way to purchase Lakers tickets at Face Value and not pay premium?

BigBallerBrand wrote:
Sorry for the noob question, all the laker games ive been to have been purchased from CL, stubhub etc at extreme markups.

was wondering what the best way is to purchase single game tickets straight from the Lakers and when tix will be available. thanks!

Tons available now on TicketExchange...listed by season ticket holders. Some are face value and some even a little below face value.

How do I know... I am a season ticket holder and have listed a ton already on ticket exchange.... lots of people with seats in my same row have listed for less than me at below face value. Not sure why but they are listed.

Yes the ones on Stub Hub will always cost more as StubHub charges a ridiculous commission to the seller and buyer. So always check ticket exchange first as sellers are not charged any commission and therefore can list @ face value or closer to face value.
textbook
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:03 am    Post subject:

Just got mine for New Orleans game!! Figured it will be first game at home with KCP...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: