RIP Robert Garrison of Karate Kid 1 & 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:37 pm    Post subject: RIP Robert Garrison of Karate Kid 1 & 2

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/27/entertainment/robert-garrison-obit/index.html

Put him in a body bag! RIP
methdxman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:44 pm    Post subject:

My personal story of Rob was when I saw him at a Ralph's in Alhambra. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off.

When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the door with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:19 am    Post subject:

No mercy for him, methdxman. History repeats itself, try and you'll succeed.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:23 am    Post subject: Re: RIP Robert Garrison of Karate Kid 1 & 2

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/27/entertainment/robert-garrison-obit/index.html

Put him in a body bag! RIP

I love your CAAAR, Mrs. LaRusso, hahaha!!1... That was his other gem.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:10 pm    Post subject:

Put him in a body bag is what I have always heard people quote the most.....but isn't the quote actually "Get him a body bag"?

leor_77
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:23 pm    Post subject:

Wow, I actually saw him on their new show Cobra Kai for one episode...They had a show where the older Cobra Kai guys met up, and he had some kind of cancer (in the show). Died in the episode.
Lakerfan 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:57 pm    Post subject:

leor_77 wrote:
Wow, I actually saw him on their new show Cobra Kai for one episode...They had a show where the older Cobra Kai guys met up, and he had some kind of cancer (in the show). Died in the episode.

Cobra Kai is a great show. R.I.P. Robert Garrison.
Ted
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:12 pm    Post subject:

methdxman wrote:
My personal story of Rob was when I saw him at a Ralph's in Alhambra. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off.

When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the door with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I see this posted all the time but the name of the celebrity always changes
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:08 am    Post subject:

Ted wrote:

I see this posted all the time but the name of the celebrity always changes

That was very Johnny of him if that was a scam.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: