Start the KUUUUUUUUUZZZ part Deux !!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fontana3d
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:59 pm    Post subject:

E=MC² wrote:
He’s light years ahead of Nance and Randle, anyone who doesn’t see that has their head stuck far up those twos ass.

Yeah, but he's not yet though, and remember we need to up Randle's value because if we have to move Deng Randle might have to be attached.
rock0100
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:00 pm    Post subject:

E=MC² wrote:
He’s light years ahead of Nance and Randle, anyone who doesn’t see that has their head stuck far up those twos ass.

You expect him to pass Nance. He is having the type of impact that a #7 like Randle should have had by now.

I know 7s aren't usually immediately impactful, but Julius was thought by many to be the number 2 player in the country when he went to Kentucky.
durden-tyler
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:02 pm    Post subject:

E=MC² wrote:

Now I'm convinced, that's what I was missing, getting my head out of their ass !!!

Kava
Star Player
Star Player

Offensively, Brook Lopez will stretch the floor for Randle to do his thing. Don't think it matters who starts - the question is how many minutes does Kuz take from Randle/Nance/BI. He's going to have to get at least 24-28 mpg.

No longer wait and see - the kid is ready now.
scoobs
Star Player
Star Player

fontana3d wrote:
Lakers 4 eva wrote:
durden-tyler wrote:
rock0100 wrote:
durden-tyler wrote:
LOL I love this forum, the overreaction after one preseason game is funny...

Overreacting after a GREAT combine, GREAT Summer League and a GREAT 1st NBA game. Let's not ignor the positive trend in this instance. This is not Kuzma's first sign of talent.

I have no problem saying the kid is talented, but starting him ? No sane coach would do that, and Walton won't. But I didn't want to break the enthusiam, clearly he's a great pick, he runs, can shot, can pass, but to think that he's ready to start ? Yeah that's overreacting...

He can't start because why exactly? We have all stars playing ahead of him?

Let's see Randle is playing for a contract or up his trade value so he starts, Ingram you know why, KCP I'll give you 18 million reasons why.
I don't think Luke gives a rats ass about Randle being up for a contract and KCP signing for 18 million. He's not the gm or the owner. It ain't his money.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:04 pm    Post subject:

E=MC² wrote:

don't stop at being offensive....let everyone know you know very little about basketball player evaluation....good job
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:04 pm    Post subject:

ROY?
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:05 pm    Post subject:

scoobs wrote:
I don't think Luke gives a rats ass about Randle being up for a contract and KCP signing for 18 million. He's not the gm or the owner. It ain't his money.

but he takes his marching orders from those guys, and they care very much
Bol
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:06 pm    Post subject:

He shows none of the uncertainty and poor decision making that seem to plague the other youngsters. Always seems to know the right place to go and how to get there. But I don't mind waiting for him to earn the starting spot. It won't take long.
fontana3d
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:06 pm    Post subject:

scoobs wrote:
fontana3d wrote:
Lakers 4 eva wrote:
durden-tyler wrote:
rock0100 wrote:
durden-tyler wrote:

Overreacting after a GREAT combine, GREAT Summer League and a GREAT 1st NBA game. Let's not ignor the positive trend in this instance. This is not Kuzma's first sign of talent.

I have no problem saying the kid is talented, but starting him ? No sane coach would do that, and Walton won't. But I didn't want to break the enthusiam, clearly he's a great pick, he runs, can shot, can pass, but to think that he's ready to start ? Yeah that's overreacting...

Let's see Randle is playing for a contract or up his trade value so he starts, Ingram you know why, KCP I'll give you 18 million reasons why.

Well that's too bad because we have to move Deng and Clarkson to clear up a second max slot, but Randle might have to be attached to move at least one of those guys.
#StayInYoLane
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:07 pm    Post subject:

I'm all for Kuzma starting over Randle. Now everybody is entitled to their own opinion, especially the times we live in. Anyways, I have seen enough of Randle that he can put up a decent stat line but the way those points are scored are not within the flow of the style of offense we want to run. Kuzma has the skills and arsenal to be a contributor.
scoobs
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:09 pm    Post subject:

fontana3d wrote:
E=MC² wrote:

Yeah, but he's not yet though, and remember we need to up Randle's value because if we have to move Deng Randle might have to be attached.
I think we might be fd in this regard, but if Kuzma is let's say an 18 and 8 guy, as the 27th pick on a 1 million dollar contract would in a way wash out Dengs 18 million dollar contract.
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:10 pm    Post subject:

I really REALLY liked what I saw from Kuzma this game. That said, what he's doing is earning a spot in the rotation. We're a long ways away from crowning him starter just yet.

Potentially valuable rotation piece? Absolutely, based on what we've seen so far.
durden-tyler
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:11 pm    Post subject:

#StayInYoLane wrote:
I'm all for Kuzma starting over Randle. Now everybody is entitled to their own opinion, especially the times we live in. Anyways, I have seen enough of Randle that he can put up a decent stat line but the way those points are scored are not within the flow of the style of offense we want to run. Kuzma has the skills and arsenal to be a contributor.

That is a solid point, but I'd like to see how Randle benefits from Brook's game, because since he's on the Lakers Randle almost never had someone who can open the paint for him. But on the long term you're probably right Kuz fits more with the offense we want...
J.C. Smith
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice first game for Kuzma. Loved the running lefty hook.
scoobs
Star Player
Star Player

adkindo wrote:
scoobs wrote:

but he takes his marching orders from those guys, and they care very much
I'm sure he takes that in to consideration but come on man, he wants to win games.
E=MC²
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:13 pm    Post subject:

Kuzma is a top-5 player on this squad and only going to get better
Roon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:17 pm    Post subject:

fontana3d wrote:
scoobs wrote:
fontana3d wrote:
Lakers 4 eva wrote:
durden-tyler wrote:
rock0100 wrote:
durden-tyler wrote:

Well that's too bad because we have to move Deng and Clarkson to clear up a second max slot, but Randle might have to be attached to move at least one of those guys.

I would like you to think about why a team would want to take on that much salary and explain how that would happen.
fontana3d
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:20 pm    Post subject:

Roon wrote:
fontana3d wrote:
scoobs wrote:
fontana3d wrote:
Lakers 4 eva wrote:
durden-tyler wrote:
rock0100 wrote:
durden-tyler wrote:

I would like you to think about why a team would want to take on that much salary and explain how that would happen.

That's the hard part because we have to give up assets to do that, and teams hate us and don't want nothing to do with us.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:22 pm    Post subject:

i hope he becomes an all star some day so we can tell Bird that you could’ve got a much better player for PG
fontana3d
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:24 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
i hope he becomes an all star some day so we can tell Bird that you could’ve got a much better player for PG

Yeah, and now we might not get PG either Indy made sure of that.
Roon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:28 pm    Post subject:

fontana3d wrote:
Roon wrote:
fontana3d wrote:
scoobs wrote:
fontana3d wrote:
Lakers 4 eva wrote:
durden-tyler wrote:
rock0100 wrote:
durden-tyler wrote:

That's the hard part because we have to give up assets to do that, and teams hate us and don't want nothing to do with us.

That team would need to give us 23ish million in expiring contracts.

I think a team would rather just take Deng or Clarkson for the assets.

If anything it would be a three team trade, but that is a different scenario.
fontana3d
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:32 pm    Post subject:

Roon wrote:
fontana3d wrote:
Roon wrote:
fontana3d wrote:
scoobs wrote:
fontana3d wrote:
Lakers 4 eva wrote:
durden-tyler wrote:
rock0100 wrote:
durden-tyler wrote:

Yeah Deng going to one team and Clarkson going to another team, and we get expirings.
OCWA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:33 pm    Post subject:

J.C. Smith wrote:
Loved the running lefty hook.

Seeing it in real time I thought it was a lucky out of control shot. The replay showed just how skillful it was.
Roon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:35 pm    Post subject:

fontana3d wrote:
Roon wrote:
fontana3d wrote:
Roon wrote:
fontana3d wrote:
scoobs wrote:
fontana3d wrote:
Lakers 4 eva wrote:
durden-tyler wrote:
rock0100 wrote:
durden-tyler wrote:

Yeah Deng going to one team and Clarkson going to another team, and we get expirings.

And where is Julius going to a third team?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 2 of 38
Jump to: