OFFICIAL 2018 FREE AGENCY THREAD (7/24 Update: LAL Has Full 15 Man Roster; p.1 - Remaining FAs, Notable Expiring Contracts & Lakers' 2019 Cap)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1444, 1445, 1446 ... 2678, 2679, 2680  Next

 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Topic HOF This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 93029
Location: Do you believe in Magic?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:38 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
I'd rather not trade for KL either, b/c I want to see him play, and if his uncle is driving things, there's a chance he may join as a FA in 2019 and we keep our assets.


If PG and LeBron come we can’t wait until 2019 anymore...


If KL was healthy, I'd trade LBJ to the Spurs for KL without hesitation when LBJ was eligible to be traded.
_________________
We have LBJ.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 19783
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:42 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
I'd rather not trade for KL either, b/c I want to see him play, and if his uncle is driving things, there's a chance he may join as a FA in 2019 and we keep our assets.


If PG and LeBron come we can’t wait until 2019 anymore...


If KL was healthy, I'd trade LBJ to the Spurs for KL without hesitation when LBJ was eligible to be traded.


You don’t trade LeBron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AFireInside619
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Dec 2015
Posts: 5531
Location: San Diego, California

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:07 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
I'd rather not trade for KL either, b/c I want to see him play, and if his uncle is driving things, there's a chance he may join as a FA in 2019 and we keep our assets.


If PG and LeBron come we can’t wait until 2019 anymore...


If KL was healthy, I'd trade LBJ to the Spurs for KL without hesitation when LBJ was eligible to be traded.


You don’t trade LeBron


With Yin's basketball knowledge we have to assume he's joking. Right? It's one thing to not want Lebron here. It's another to say we'd trade the best player in the game and top two or three player of all time for Kawhi "Missing" Leonard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 10489

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:10 am    Post subject:

Lebron won't sign anywhere without a no-trade clause anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 May 2015
Posts: 4732

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:11 am    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
I'd rather not trade for KL either, b/c I want to see him play, and if his uncle is driving things, there's a chance he may join as a FA in 2019 and we keep our assets.


If PG and LeBron come we can’t wait until 2019 anymore...


If KL was healthy, I'd trade LBJ to the Spurs for KL without hesitation when LBJ was eligible to be traded.


You don’t trade LeBron


With Yin's basketball knowledge we have to assume he's joking. Right? It's one thing to not want Lebron here. It's another to say we'd trade the best player in the game and top two or three player of all time for Kawhi "Missing" Leonard.


I think KL will be better than Lebron in 2 years. I probably don’t do that trade because of the uncertainty but it’s not that crazy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 19783
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:15 am    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
I'd rather not trade for KL either, b/c I want to see him play, and if his uncle is driving things, there's a chance he may join as a FA in 2019 and we keep our assets.


If PG and LeBron come we can’t wait until 2019 anymore...


If KL was healthy, I'd trade LBJ to the Spurs for KL without hesitation when LBJ was eligible to be traded.


You don’t trade LeBron


With Yin's basketball knowledge we have to assume he's joking. Right? It's one thing to not want Lebron here. It's another to say we'd trade the best player in the game and top two or three player of all time for Kawhi "Missing" Leonard.


I think KL will be better than Lebron in 2 years. I probably don’t do that trade because of the uncertainty but it’s not that crazy.


It is crazy and most will agree that trading LeBron for Leonard would be a bad move
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LongBeachPoly
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2012
Posts: 2298

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:20 am    Post subject:

Dreamshake wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
Dreamshake wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
Dreamshake wrote:
Freddie Buckets wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/249566/Execs-Believe-Spurs-May-Not-Offer-Full-Supermax-To-Kawhi-Leonard


Reports are that the Clippers are engaged in trying to trade for Leonard.


i have no idea what a clipper deal would look like. not too many assets


A Boston package is the one to worry about, especially in Tatum or Brown up their stock in these playoffs.


And all kawahi has to do is say: he is not resigning and they won't trade either


Sure they would. Teams on the hunt for a title are fine with rentals, especially top 5 ones playing for a new deal. And especially ones with the assets to spare.

Ainge would call the bluff of walking away from a title team that can pay you the most.


So you're saying Kawhi, who has issues trusting SA's medical staff is willing to go to Boston and deal w their medical staff after what they did to IT?


I'm saying the Celtics would trade for Leonard, even as a rental, if they thought he would help them win a title. Chances to win titles don't come around often. Boston is a threat for any major player that hits the trading block because they have an abundance of assets to deal. It's what Ainge has been waiting for.


When you say chances to win a title don't come around often, you're saying that Ainge is willing to go all in for 2018-2019 for one yr.

So 2018-2019 is their one chance at winning a title?

And if Kawhi doesn't go on the trading block, then that means they have no chances at winning the title next yr?


Last edited by LongBeachPoly on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dreamshake
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 May 2006
Posts: 12225

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:21 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
I'm confused with the logic.

The asset rich Celtics should not trade for Leonard because it "too risky" but the Lakers should?


No. The logic is, you use that for guys who are under contract.

They did with Irving.

Doubt they do that with KL who would be an impending FA. So if he bolts, you traded away what should have been for a guy under contract.


But teams do this when they are trying to win. Miami gave up the top pick for Love.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LongBeachPoly
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2012
Posts: 2298

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:25 am    Post subject:

Dreamshake wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
I'm confused with the logic.

The asset rich Celtics should not trade for Leonard because it "too risky" but the Lakers should?


No. The logic is, you use that for guys who are under contract.

They did with Irving.

Doubt they do that with KL who would be an impending FA. So if he bolts, you traded away what should have been for a guy under contract.


But teams do this when they are trying to win. Miami gave up the top pick for Love.


You mean Cleveland? And I doubt Cle got Love for one yr. Plus, LeBron wanted Love so even if Love left, they got LeBron to sign w/ them.

Look at Cle this yr. They held onto that Brooklyn pick because they had no assurances LeBron would stay. They weren't willing to go "all in."


Last edited by LongBeachPoly on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 127716
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:25 am    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:


Kawahi for Tobias Harris?



Says the dude who responds without reading. RIF and one doesn’t look foolish.
_________________
It’s a girl, my lord, in a flat bed Ford.......


Last edited by venturalakersfan on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dreamshake
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 May 2006
Posts: 12225

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:26 am    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
Dreamshake wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
Dreamshake wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
Dreamshake wrote:
Freddie Buckets wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/249566/Execs-Believe-Spurs-May-Not-Offer-Full-Supermax-To-Kawhi-Leonard


Reports are that the Clippers are engaged in trying to trade for Leonard.


i have no idea what a clipper deal would look like. not too many assets


A Boston package is the one to worry about, especially in Tatum or Brown up their stock in these playoffs.


And all kawahi has to do is say: he is not resigning and they won't trade either


Sure they would. Teams on the hunt for a title are fine with rentals, especially top 5 ones playing for a new deal. And especially ones with the assets to spare.

Ainge would call the bluff of walking away from a title team that can pay you the most.


So you're saying Kawhi, who has issues trusting SA's medical staff is willing to go to Boston and deal w their medical staff after what they did to IT?


I'm saying the Celtics would trade for Leonard, even as a rental, if they thought he would help them win a title. Chances to win titles don't come around often. Boston is a threat for any major player that hits the trading block because they have an abundance of assets to deal. It's what Ainge has been waiting for.


When you say chances to win a title don't come around often, you're saying that Ainge is willing to go all in for 2018-2019 for one yr.

So 2018-2019 is their one chance at winning a title?


They'd have a better chance in 18/19 with Kawhi, if healthy. They have a collection of nice young players now but there is no guarantee any of them ever become Leonard or give them a better shot to win with Leonard, even if for one season. And if they won the odds may be that he doesn't leave a title team for less $$.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dreamshake
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 May 2006
Posts: 12225

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:33 am    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
Dreamshake wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
I'm confused with the logic.

The asset rich Celtics should not trade for Leonard because it "too risky" but the Lakers should?


No. The logic is, you use that for guys who are under contract.

They did with Irving.

Doubt they do that with KL who would be an impending FA. So if he bolts, you traded away what should have been for a guy under contract.


But teams do this when they are trying to win. Miami gave up the top pick for Love.


You mean Cleveland? And I doubt Cle got Love for one yr. Plus, LeBron wanted Love so even if Love left, they got LeBron to sign w/ them.

Look at Cle this yr. They held onto that Brooklyn pick because they had no assurances LeBron would stay. They weren't willing to go "all in."


I was referencing a team in win now mode trading for a star who is a pending free agent. I don't think any of them were on the market when the Cavs were shopping this deadline.

Another example would be Houston and CP3. OKC and George.


Last edited by Dreamshake on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LongBeachPoly
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2012
Posts: 2298

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:34 am    Post subject:

Dreamshake wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
Dreamshake wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
Dreamshake wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
Dreamshake wrote:
Freddie Buckets wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/249566/Execs-Believe-Spurs-May-Not-Offer-Full-Supermax-To-Kawhi-Leonard


Reports are that the Clippers are engaged in trying to trade for Leonard.


i have no idea what a clipper deal would look like. not too many assets


A Boston package is the one to worry about, especially in Tatum or Brown up their stock in these playoffs.


And all kawahi has to do is say: he is not resigning and they won't trade either


Sure they would. Teams on the hunt for a title are fine with rentals, especially top 5 ones playing for a new deal. And especially ones with the assets to spare.

Ainge would call the bluff of walking away from a title team that can pay you the most.


So you're saying Kawhi, who has issues trusting SA's medical staff is willing to go to Boston and deal w their medical staff after what they did to IT?


I'm saying the Celtics would trade for Leonard, even as a rental, if they thought he would help them win a title. Chances to win titles don't come around often. Boston is a threat for any major player that hits the trading block because they have an abundance of assets to deal. It's what Ainge has been waiting for.


When you say chances to win a title don't come around often, you're saying that Ainge is willing to go all in for 2018-2019 for one yr.

So 2018-2019 is their one chance at winning a title?


They'd have a better chance in 18/19 with Kawhi, if healthy. They have a collection of nice young players now but there is no guarantee any of them ever become Leonard or give them a better shot to win with Leonard, even if for one season. And if they won the odds may be that he doesn't leave a title team for less $$.


I can see an aging roster go all in for one yr. I just can't see a young roster going all in for one yr.

The Celtics are built to compete for many years.

Kyrie's 26? He also only has 1 yr left on his contract. If you traded away a bunch of assets for 1 yr of Kawhi and Kawhi bolted, then that also hurts your chances w/ Kyrie.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 127716
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:35 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:


Kawahi for Tobias Harris?



Of course that one poster is more enthusiastic about the Clippers trading for KL than our own players, and our own chances for trading for KL.

#ClippersGround.Net


I just mentioned the current rumor, sorry if that exceeds your homer sensibilities. I will try to dumb it down next time.
_________________
It’s a girl, my lord, in a flat bed Ford.......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LongBeachPoly
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2012
Posts: 2298

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:36 am    Post subject:

Dreamshake wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
Dreamshake wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
I'm confused with the logic.

The asset rich Celtics should not trade for Leonard because it "too risky" but the Lakers should?


No. The logic is, you use that for guys who are under contract.

They did with Irving.

Doubt they do that with KL who would be an impending FA. So if he bolts, you traded away what should have been for a guy under contract.


But teams do this when they are trying to win. Miami gave up the top pick for Love.


You mean Cleveland? And I doubt Cle got Love for one yr. Plus, LeBron wanted Love so even if Love left, they got LeBron to sign w/ them.

Look at Cle this yr. They held onto that Brooklyn pick because they had no assurances LeBron would stay. They weren't willing to go "all in."


I was referencing a team in win now mode trading for a star who is a pending free agent. I don't think any of them were on the market when the Cavs were shopping this deadline.

Another example would be Houston and CP3. OKC and George.


You don't think they could have gotten a Mark Gasol w/ the Brooklyn pick? Especially w/ Memphis tanking.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 93029
Location: Do you believe in Magic?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:38 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:


Kawahi for Tobias Harris?



Of course that one poster is more enthusiastic about the Clippers trading for KL than our own players, and our own chances for trading for KL.

#ClippersGround.Net


I just mentioned the current rumor, sorry if that exceeds your homer sensibilities. I will try to dumb it down next time.


Try rooting for the Lakers, and not a particular FO. It's really liberating!
_________________
We have LBJ.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Jesusdelonla
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Jan 2018
Posts: 3502

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:40 am    Post subject:

Quote:

Injured New Orleans Pelicans center DeMarcus Cousins recently relocated back to his off-season home of Las Vegas to continue his six-day per week rehabilitation regimen from his torn Achilles' tendon injury, a source told ESPN's The Undefeated. The four-time NBA All-Star hopes to attend an upcoming Pelicans playoff game, but the source said such is difficult due to his rehab.


Good to hear
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
OC Lakerfan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 25 Jul 2008
Posts: 2401

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:41 am    Post subject:

It's crazy your best player is in NY "rehabbing" while your team is in the playoffs and he's not on the bench.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 127716
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:43 am    Post subject:

LakerSanity wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
LakerSanity wrote:
Kawhi better have a great excuse. Otherwise, it reeks of prima donna stuff, which is a turn off for any team. All this seems so out of character compared to the guy's prior narrative. Yes, very strange.


I think from athletes perspective I agree with him. Look at all the shoe deals other key guys are getting.

Nobody is going to pay him if he is playing in SA but with no Marquee player in Los Angeles market, I see a shoe company paying him boat load to play in LA


Not playing in a playoffs (if healthy) b/c of shoe deals/endorsement/spotlight does not come out well if true.


If he's healthy, he should be playing. If he's not playing for any other reason (money, personality conflict, etc.), that does not bode well. Lebron clearly wants out (and wanted out in 2010), but kept playing. An endless number of players wanted off their team, but kept it professional. The same standard has to apply to Kawhi.


He is injured, how that will bear long term is for medical people to determine. It is possible that it could be a career threatening injury, teams need to tread lightly.
_________________
It’s a girl, my lord, in a flat bed Ford.......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 93029
Location: Do you believe in Magic?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:44 am    Post subject:

OC Lakerfan wrote:
It's crazy your best player is in NY "rehabbing" while your team is in the playoffs and he's not on the bench.


That is a red flag either way.
_________________
We have LBJ.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 127716
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:45 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
RI Laker wrote:
The Celtics have a ton of assets to offer. Everyone talks about Brown and Tatum, but I would take Rozier before both of them. They also have the Kings pick for next year. Their problem is there is no space to fit KL in their cap and I do not see them trading any of their big 3.


As KL has seemingly found his "voice," what if he gives no reassurances that he wants to be a Celtic? Will the Celtics really give up that promising core for a 1 year rental? Too risky IMO. I'd use that treasure chest for a longer signed player like AD over a possible 1 year KL rental.


That would require AD to be available, he isn’t.
_________________
It’s a girl, my lord, in a flat bed Ford.......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 93029
Location: Do you believe in Magic?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:47 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
RI Laker wrote:
The Celtics have a ton of assets to offer. Everyone talks about Brown and Tatum, but I would take Rozier before both of them. They also have the Kings pick for next year. Their problem is there is no space to fit KL in their cap and I do not see them trading any of their big 3.


As KL has seemingly found his "voice," what if he gives no reassurances that he wants to be a Celtic? Will the Celtics really give up that promising core for a 1 year rental? Too risky IMO. I'd use that treasure chest for a longer signed player like AD over a possible 1 year KL rental.


That would require AD to be available, he isn’t.


Is KL available? He isn't either.

Things can change very rapidly.
_________________
We have LBJ.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dreamshake
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 May 2006
Posts: 12225

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:47 am    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
Dreamshake wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
Dreamshake wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
I'm confused with the logic.

The asset rich Celtics should not trade for Leonard because it "too risky" but the Lakers should?


No. The logic is, you use that for guys who are under contract.

They did with Irving.

Doubt they do that with KL who would be an impending FA. So if he bolts, you traded away what should have been for a guy under contract.


But teams do this when they are trying to win. Miami gave up the top pick for Love.


You mean Cleveland? And I doubt Cle got Love for one yr. Plus, LeBron wanted Love so even if Love left, they got LeBron to sign w/ them.

Look at Cle this yr. They held onto that Brooklyn pick because they had no assurances LeBron would stay. They weren't willing to go "all in."


I was referencing a team in win now mode trading for a star who is a pending free agent. I don't think any of them were on the market when the Cavs were shopping this deadline.

Another example would be Houston and CP3. OKC and George.


You don't think they could have gotten a Mark Gasol w/ the Brooklyn pick? Especially w/ Memphis tanking.


I don't think Gasol pushes the needle for them, especially not if the goal is to beat GS. Now do I think they would've given that pick up for a healthy Kawhi? Yup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 127716
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:47 am    Post subject:

RI Laker wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
RI Laker wrote:
The Celtics have a ton of assets to offer. Everyone talks about Brown and Tatum, but I would take Rozier before both of them. They also have the Kings pick for next year. Their problem is there is no space to fit KL in their cap and I do not see them trading any of their big 3.


As KL has seemingly found his "voice," what if he gives no reassurances that he wants to be a Celtic? Will the Celtics really give up that promising core for a 1 year rental? Too risky IMO. I'd use that treasure chest for a longer signed player like AD over a possible 1 year KL rental.


No they will not. They also do not have a clear path to get it done. They are not going to trade their big 3 for different reasons. There is no cap room for KL without trading one of them.


You don’t need cap room to make a trade.
_________________
It’s a girl, my lord, in a flat bed Ford.......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 127716
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:51 am    Post subject:

Ziggy wrote:
Lebron won't sign anywhere without a no-trade clause anyway.


He can only get a no trade clause in Cleveland
_________________
It’s a girl, my lord, in a flat bed Ford.......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Topic HOF All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1444, 1445, 1446 ... 2678, 2679, 2680  Next
Page 1445 of 2680
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB