OFFICIAL 2018 FREE AGENCY THREAD (7/24 Update: LAL Has Full 15 Man Roster; p.1 - Remaining FAs, Notable Expiring Contracts & Lakers' 2019 Cap)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1545, 1546, 1547 ... 2678, 2679, 2680  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Topic HOF This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lakers4Life33
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:24 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Man, after clearly looking at the body language of Jazz fans, it’s making me sick that we are more upset about there lose then they are, they don’t even seem worried... can we stop embarrassing ourselves because we want a specific player to come here? I bet a lot of fans are laughing at us...

Where did you see the jazz fans? Game was in okc lol

I’m reading what there saying on RealGM

Damn you really are an amazing inspector. You can see body language through forum posts

Nah, when I said body language, I meant the overall vibe.

You also jinxed the game by making this thread pre-maturely:

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=184772

/facepalm
Lakers4Life33
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:26 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Man, after clearly looking at the body language of Jazz fans, it’s making me sick that we are more upset about there lose then they are, they don’t even seem worried... can we stop embarrassing ourselves because we want a specific player to come here? I bet a lot of fans are laughing at us...

Damn you really are an amazing inspector. You can see body language through forum posts

LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:26 pm    Post subject:

KobeDunk wrote:
Okc will win the series. Dumb Utah choked. This is likevthe clippers vs Houston series a few years back.

Just like clips are gonna clip, I do worry that the jazz will jazz. We will find out Friday.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:27 pm    Post subject:

Lakers4Life33 wrote:

/facepalm

look at the time stamp...it is nearly synced to when OKC began to come back
GonzagaAlum
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:28 pm    Post subject:

defense wrote:
Carmelo Anthony

If you take the pay you come back knowing your teammates think you suck

If you don't you could lose over 20 million dollars

He should give Deng a call and ask him how to handle being in such a situation.

I would be willing to pay you for it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:28 pm    Post subject:

Lakers4Life33 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

/facepalm

Oh wow, is that supposed to be a bad look for me? A lot of people were celebrating when the Jazz were up big.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:30 pm    Post subject:

GonzagaAlum wrote:
defense wrote:
Carmelo Anthony

If you take the pay you come back knowing your teammates think you suck

If you don't you could lose over 20 million dollars

He should give Deng a call and ask him how to handle being in such a situation.

OKC may trade Melo for Deng....just to no longer feel forced to play Melo
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:32 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Lakers4Life33 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

/facepalm

Oh wow, is that supposed to be a bad look for me? A lot of people were celebrating when the Jazz were up big.

we were joking...nobody thinks that you could actually effect the outcome of a game in OKC that was full of Jazz fans
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:33 pm    Post subject:

lakersfever714 wrote:
PG13 did look like he put his heart into that game though. He was very passionate about the game. He's a competitor for sure. Westbrick getting hot has me worried. I mean he was a big part of them making a comeback. If OKC wins this series, then I'm going to become the biggest Houston fan.

Our chance of acquiring PG13 greatly decreases with each playoff series win. I think he said that if they made it to WCF, that he might consider staying in OKC. It's understandable since no one expects any team to be able to take down GSW at the moment.

i mean thats what i would love to see...from a star player
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:34 pm    Post subject:

Can’t deny that Westbrook looked like Kobe tonight
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:35 pm    Post subject:

What's our backup plan if we don't get PG13? One year deals and look to 2019? PG13 didn't look like the guy that wanted to leave. He was actually a big reason why OKC made the comeback. Idk...
DangeRuss
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:37 pm    Post subject:

Vanquish wrote:
I'm hoping Lebron can't substain his play and sees the value of having young legs *cough lakers cough, ignore the sixers lebron that's fools gold .

If he can’t sustain this play and relies on young legs because he’s too old, why do you want him?
Dreamshake
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:40 pm    Post subject:

LOL

https://twitter.com/5kl/status/989338133115293697?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%23989338133115293697
cyborgspider
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:42 pm    Post subject:

lakersfever714 wrote:
What's our backup plan if we don't get PG13? One year deals and look to 2019? PG13 didn't look like the guy that wanted to leave. He was actually a big reason why OKC made the comeback. Idk...

i mean... there were making a historic comeback on their homecourt, how'd you expect him to act?

Let's fast forward to May, or June, or July 1st, when all the smoke has cleared and the last basketball has bounced, and he's spent time with his family, chilling at home watching the conference finals and NBA finals, and sits down with Magic Johnson. THEN we'll see what kind of guy he looks like
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:42 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:
PG13 did look like he put his heart into that game though. He was very passionate about the game. He's a competitor for sure. Westbrick getting hot has me worried. I mean he was a big part of them making a comeback. If OKC wins this series, then I'm going to become the biggest Houston fan.

Our chance of acquiring PG13 greatly decreases with each playoff series win. I think he said that if they made it to WCF, that he might consider staying in OKC. It's understandable since no one expects any team to be able to take down GSW at the moment.

Yea, well, his great plays are helping OKC win games that means lessening the chance of him coming here. You'd think if he really wanted to come to LA that he would sabotage the game and call it an early summer vacation.
cyborgspider
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:45 pm    Post subject:

lakersfever714 wrote:

You'd think if he really wanted to come to LA that he would sabotage the game and call it an early summer vacation.

NO, he f**ing wouldn't and that's ridiculous of you to accuse a professional athlete of doing. Off all the things said on this board that set me off, congratulations, you've done it with that comment.

If Paul George re-signs with OKC, I'll apologize and pat you on the back, but that's the worst take I've heard in a looong while.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:46 pm    Post subject:

lakersfever714 wrote:

check out his interview on the court after the game on the OKC Fox Sports affiliate

LINK
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:47 pm    Post subject:

Dreamshake wrote:
LOL

https://twitter.com/5kl/status/989338133115293697?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%23989338133115293697

There's a conspiracy. The league is anti Lakers. They want OKC to advance so Lakers wouldn't get PG13. I bet David Stern is behind it all.
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:47 pm    Post subject:

lakersfever714 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:

Yea, well, his great plays are helping OKC win games that means lessening the chance of him coming here. You'd think if he really wanted to come to LA that he would sabotage the game and call it an early summer vacation.

thats not how athletes think. LeBron went home even after 3 championships in miami

its just 1 game or 1 series. they are losing Friday or most definitely next series against the rockets.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:49 pm    Post subject:

Dreamshake wrote:
LOL

do not see the issue...Gobert's hand clearly obstructed Melo's view of the basket.
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:50 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:

check out his interview on the court after the game on the OKC Fox Sports affiliate

LINK

meh, in the heat of the moment.

the guy was literally shaking.
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

lakersfever714 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:

I wish you were a mod so you could ban yourself. That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this forum.
cyborgspider
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

lakersfever, please post on Friday when Paul George is staring off into empty space as the Jazz dribble the clock down for their double digit victory. Home court, no BS foul calls against Favors & Gobert, a bunch of adjustments from The Professor Quinn Snyder, and tell us if he looks like he wants to leave. You & Gadget should form a Detective Agency with your body language interpretation skills
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:52 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:

LINK

I could see his body language on the court. He played 45 minutes, put up great offensive numbers while guarding Mitchell sometimes. Was kind of like Kobe. He left it all on the floor there.
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:52 pm    Post subject:

an underdog team like utah is not going to finish a team with RW/PG/Melo on their homecourt.

Friday will be another story
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Topic HOF All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1545, 1546, 1547 ... 2678, 2679, 2680  Next
Page 1546 of 2680
Jump to: