OFFICIAL 2018 FREE AGENCY THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1744, 1745, 1746 ... 1809, 1810, 1811  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jesusdelonla
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Jan 2018
Posts: 1952

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:58 pm    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
PG is an upgrade over KCP
Cousins is an upgrade over Brook
IT is an upgrade over Clarkson
Randle is still Randle

It's not as good as LBJ... but it ensures we will be better than last season.


Now just trade Ingram for KL and we become 2nd team in West
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Sentient Meat
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 Jul 2014
Posts: 4478

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:07 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
PG is an upgrade over KCP
Cousins is an upgrade over Brook
IT is an upgrade over Clarkson
Randle is still Randle

It's not as good as LBJ... but it ensures we will be better than last season.


Now just trade Ingram for KL and we become 2nd team in West


It will take more than Ingram. Let's see if Kawhi's healthy. If we didn't sign LBJ... we'd have more cap flexibility to sign Kawhi next year.

I say roll with some combination like this... reassess after watching the growth of the core... and then sign Kawhi if he still wants to come here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Anon-kun
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jan 2010
Posts: 1447

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:13 pm    Post subject:

I want to get multiple all-stars so we can spend the whole offseason reading QFTOS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DangeRuss
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 Feb 2016
Posts: 1349

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:14 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
I will be content if our off season is PG/Cousins/IT nothing spectacular but we likely become a mid tier team in the WC.


Thatís pretty damn spectacular and Iíd be very happy with it. Although Iíd be more than happy with PG and Randle and waiting for Kawhi the following season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 125862
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:15 pm    Post subject:

Endless3D wrote:
I don't think Magic says no to Lebron, what's more likely is he sells Lebron that Lonzo/Ingram/Hart/Randle/Kuzma don't need to be traded, and he'll get prime Paul George.

Trading the young guys for a star isn't how the NBA works now, look at the Celtics. It's the system, they're young and have assets. The Lakers can be like that, trading Lonzo/Ingram makes the long term asset value of this team alot lower then it would seem like at the moment. That core behind your second best player can make your team 7 deep when you're talking about just the main guys that can play 30.


I think Magic/Pelinka are real smart, they'll try building the best possible team now without hurting our long term future. Magic Johnson is a Laker legend, he knows it's about building dynasties here not just teams with 2 or 3 year windows. They're building a structure/system with Luke as their main guy and want to develop an identity that propels them into a long term contender.

They'll make the best of their cap space, try to sign the best stars they can, develop young guys and make favorable trades. If they can get a superstar for Zo or BI, maybe they do it but I don't think they'll go all out in the way you guys think they will.


I wonder if Lebron has the patience to wait. He is 34 and while Randle seems to be ready to be a starter on a good team, Ingram is still a couple of years away and Ball is even farther away. Maybe if he wants to come here to live, get paid and not compete for titles, he won't care about waiting on the young players.
_________________
LG NBA Playoff pool first round:

1. pjiddy 32
2. blackmamba08 30
2. rebirth 30
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
iimarshon
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Oct 2007
Posts: 1841

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:18 pm    Post subject:

LFAN4LIFE wrote:
Just saw this take it with a grain of salt...supposedly Cousins started following these players...

Paul George
Isiah Thomas
Julius Randle

https://www.12up.com/posts/6062220-demarcus-cousins-hints-at-creating-super-team-with-latest-instagram-activity/partners/43640


Id love it, but would that have IT taking the room exception or would it have Boogie taking less than the max to save room for IT.

I feel like George gets the max. Boogies gets a one year max.

That would only leave like 1-4m i believe plus the 4m room exception.

Getting those 3, plus our 1st and 2nd round picks would be awesome though.

And like Boogie and IT would be one year deals, meaning we'd have some cap space next summer too if they didnt work out.

PG: Ball / Isaiah / Vet Min
SG: George / Hart / 2nd RD
SF: Ingram / 1st RD / Matt Thomas
PF: Randle / Kuzma
C: Cousins / Vet Min / Bryant / Zubac
_________________
24
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 May 2015
Posts: 4151

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:20 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Endless3D wrote:
I don't think Magic says no to Lebron, what's more likely is he sells Lebron that Lonzo/Ingram/Hart/Randle/Kuzma don't need to be traded, and he'll get prime Paul George.

Trading the young guys for a star isn't how the NBA works now, look at the Celtics. It's the system, they're young and have assets. The Lakers can be like that, trading Lonzo/Ingram makes the long term asset value of this team alot lower then it would seem like at the moment. That core behind your second best player can make your team 7 deep when you're talking about just the main guys that can play 30.


I think Magic/Pelinka are real smart, they'll try building the best possible team now without hurting our long term future. Magic Johnson is a Laker legend, he knows it's about building dynasties here not just teams with 2 or 3 year windows. They're building a structure/system with Luke as their main guy and want to develop an identity that propels them into a long term contender.

They'll make the best of their cap space, try to sign the best stars they can, develop young guys and make favorable trades. If they can get a superstar for Zo or BI, maybe they do it but I don't think they'll go all out in the way you guys think they will.


I wonder if Lebron has the patience to wait. He is 34 and while Randle seems to be ready to be a starter on a good team, Ingram is still a couple of years away and Ball is even farther away. Maybe if he wants to come here to live, get paid and not compete for titles, he won't care about waiting on the young players.


Strongly disagree.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
iimarshon
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Oct 2007
Posts: 1841

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:21 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Endless3D wrote:
I don't think Magic says no to Lebron, what's more likely is he sells Lebron that Lonzo/Ingram/Hart/Randle/Kuzma don't need to be traded, and he'll get prime Paul George.

Trading the young guys for a star isn't how the NBA works now, look at the Celtics. It's the system, they're young and have assets. The Lakers can be like that, trading Lonzo/Ingram makes the long term asset value of this team alot lower then it would seem like at the moment. That core behind your second best player can make your team 7 deep when you're talking about just the main guys that can play 30.


I think Magic/Pelinka are real smart, they'll try building the best possible team now without hurting our long term future. Magic Johnson is a Laker legend, he knows it's about building dynasties here not just teams with 2 or 3 year windows. They're building a structure/system with Luke as their main guy and want to develop an identity that propels them into a long term contender.

They'll make the best of their cap space, try to sign the best stars they can, develop young guys and make favorable trades. If they can get a superstar for Zo or BI, maybe they do it but I don't think they'll go all out in the way you guys think they will.


I wonder if Lebron has the patience to wait. He is 34 and while Randle seems to be ready to be a starter on a good team, Ingram is still a couple of years away and Ball is even farther away. Maybe if he wants to come here to live, get paid and not compete for titles, he won't care about waiting on the young players.


I think Lakers come in second place to Philly for LeBron, but I think what would attract him to us besides Paul George is that we'd have tons of assets we could flip for other future deals.

Ingram, Randle, Lonzo, Kuzma and even Ball all have value.

And we have a 1st round pick in every upcoming draft too.

Flexibility will be important. And why I think we have a better chance than Houston.

With Philly they have the flexibility (Fultz, Saric plus tons of picks) but they also have Simmons and Embiid and a team that's already close.
_________________
24
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
2019
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Dec 2014
Posts: 5167

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:22 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
PG13 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
PG13 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
FWIW.... what is this talk about CP3 joining the Lakers?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ex1mz4vjLw

Wow


Quit making stuff and listin to what you post. I just wasted 5 min listining.


Itís not a waste especially considering that Ramona has Lakers FO connections


Did you hear what she said? She doesn't think CP3 is coming to the Lakers.


Thanks, my bad


Wait wait wait.. what do you mean, "thanks, my bad"? Did you really not listen to it or did you not comprehend what she said?

I'm asking seriously here because while I try to come on to these boards and read/converse/learn you have this severe habit of posting anything and everything maybe related to the Lakers and I don't even think you read/watch/listen to them.

I appreciate your passion for our beloved Lakers, we're all here for that, but you single handedly lower the bar of what a good post is. Everything is so gossip based, wild assumptions by you, or some dude named LakerBob72 from reddit who thinks he heard some weird stuff while walking The Grove.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
iimarshon
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Oct 2007
Posts: 1841

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:23 pm    Post subject:

DangeRuss wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
I will be content if our off season is PG/Cousins/IT nothing spectacular but we likely become a mid tier team in the WC.


Thatís pretty damn spectacular and Iíd be very happy with it. Although Iíd be more than happy with PG and Randle and waiting for Kawhi the following season.


The good thing with this is likely Boogie and IT would be one year deals so we could potentially just let them walk and sign Kawhi in the offseason.
_________________
24
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 89749
Location: I have hate filled eyes.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:27 pm    Post subject:

iimarshon wrote:
DangeRuss wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
I will be content if our off season is PG/Cousins/IT nothing spectacular but we likely become a mid tier team in the WC.


Thatís pretty damn spectacular and Iíd be very happy with it. Although Iíd be more than happy with PG and Randle and waiting for Kawhi the following season.


The good thing with this is likely Boogie and IT would be one year deals so we could potentially just let them walk and sign Kawhi in the offseason.


Do they even play the first 2 months of the season?

They would be plan D on 1 year deals for me.
_________________
Plan A: PG13/LBJ/re-sign Jules/Brook (room ex.)
Plan B: PG13/re-sign Jules/punt rest of cap to 2019
Plan C: re-sign Jules/do not extend mediocre players to long term deals
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JPaulK0n
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 06 Feb 2018
Posts: 577

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:29 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
iimarshon wrote:
DangeRuss wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
I will be content if our off season is PG/Cousins/IT nothing spectacular but we likely become a mid tier team in the WC.


Thatís pretty damn spectacular and Iíd be very happy with it. Although Iíd be more than happy with PG and Randle and waiting for Kawhi the following season.


The good thing with this is likely Boogie and IT would be one year deals so we could potentially just let them walk and sign Kawhi in the offseason.


Do they even play the first 2 months of the season?

They would be plan D on 1 year deals for me.

Beggars can't be choosers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Jesusdelonla
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Jan 2018
Posts: 1952

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:29 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
iimarshon wrote:
DangeRuss wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
I will be content if our off season is PG/Cousins/IT nothing spectacular but we likely become a mid tier team in the WC.


Thatís pretty damn spectacular and Iíd be very happy with it. Although Iíd be more than happy with PG and Randle and waiting for Kawhi the following season.


The good thing with this is likely Boogie and IT would be one year deals so we could potentially just let them walk and sign Kawhi in the offseason.


Do they even play the first 2 months of the season?

They would be plan D on 1 year deals for me.


Rudy gay tore it pretty late and think came back at season start
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Endless3D
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 03 Mar 2018
Posts: 567

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:32 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
PG is an upgrade over KCP
Cousins is an upgrade over Brook
IT is an upgrade over Clarkson
Randle is still Randle

It's not as good as LBJ... but it ensures we will be better than last season.


Now just trade Ingram for KL and we become 2nd team in West


Trade Zo for KL and start BI at point guard, we become the 2nd team in the west
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
chantruong
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Jun 2009
Posts: 5265

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:32 pm    Post subject:

Boogie and IT depending on what they want in salary could cost us Randle and/or picks to dump Deng.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChickenStu
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 25 Apr 2015
Posts: 12030
Location: Anaheim, CA

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:32 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
iimarshon wrote:
DangeRuss wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
I will be content if our off season is PG/Cousins/IT nothing spectacular but we likely become a mid tier team in the WC.


Thatís pretty damn spectacular and Iíd be very happy with it. Although Iíd be more than happy with PG and Randle and waiting for Kawhi the following season.


The good thing with this is likely Boogie and IT would be one year deals so we could potentially just let them walk and sign Kawhi in the offseason.


Do they even play the first 2 months of the season?

They would be plan D on 1 year deals for me.


I would rather go the absorbing Faried/Arthur route and getting another 1st Round pick out of it than a Boogie/IT 1-year plan.
_________________
For #25: Huerter, Jontay, Okogie, DiVincenzo, Holiday, Brunson, Melton
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 89749
Location: I have hate filled eyes.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:34 pm    Post subject:

chantruong wrote:
Boogie and IT depending on what they want in salary could cost us Randle and/or picks to dump Deng.


Yup. Doubt we trade out Deng to sign boogie/IT to 1 year deals. Then you have Jules.
_________________
Plan A: PG13/LBJ/re-sign Jules/Brook (room ex.)
Plan B: PG13/re-sign Jules/punt rest of cap to 2019
Plan C: re-sign Jules/do not extend mediocre players to long term deals
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 16484
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:37 pm    Post subject:

2019 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
PG13 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
PG13 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
FWIW.... what is this talk about CP3 joining the Lakers?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ex1mz4vjLw

Wow


Quit making stuff and listin to what you post. I just wasted 5 min listining.


Itís not a waste especially considering that Ramona has Lakers FO connections


Did you hear what she said? She doesn't think CP3 is coming to the Lakers.


Thanks, my bad


Wait wait wait.. what do you mean, "thanks, my bad"? Did you really not listen to it or did you not comprehend what she said?

I'm asking seriously here because while I try to come on to these boards and read/converse/learn you have this severe habit of posting anything and everything maybe related to the Lakers and I don't even think you read/watch/listen to them.

I appreciate your passion for our beloved Lakers, we're all here for that, but you single handedly lower the bar of what a good post is. Everything is so gossip based, wild assumptions by you, or some dude named LakerBob72 from reddit who thinks he heard some weird stuff while walking The Grove.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Sentient Meat
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 Jul 2014
Posts: 4478

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:39 pm    Post subject:

I can see how IT/Boogie could go really badly in terms of their injuries... but I could also see how they'd be motivated to f*ck up everyone in the league who doubted them.

If it's one year overpays... what do we have to lose?

If they aren't the same... you don't resign them and go after Kawhi

If they are pretty good... it's a nice problem to have.

Absorbing contracts for one draft pick isn't worth missing the playoffs again.

We are already one playoff behind Boston and Philly... let's not make it two.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
chantruong
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Jun 2009
Posts: 5265

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:42 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
iimarshon wrote:
DangeRuss wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
I will be content if our off season is PG/Cousins/IT nothing spectacular but we likely become a mid tier team in the WC.


Thatís pretty damn spectacular and Iíd be very happy with it. Although Iíd be more than happy with PG and Randle and waiting for Kawhi the following season.


The good thing with this is likely Boogie and IT would be one year deals so we could potentially just let them walk and sign Kawhi in the offseason.


Do they even play the first 2 months of the season?

They would be plan D on 1 year deals for me.


I would rather go the absorbing Faried/Arthur route and getting another 1st Round pick out of it than a Boogie/IT 1-year plan.


I like this route too if we miss on Lebron. However, I would like the guys we get in salary dumps to be solid contributors. We will be losing a lot of depth in KCP, IT, and Brook. I don't think Brook would take the room exception if we don't get Lebron. PG alone + our young core makes me nervous about our playoff chances.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 89749
Location: I have hate filled eyes.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:42 pm    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
I can see how IT/Boogie could go really badly in terms of their injuries... but I could also see how they'd be motivated to f*ck up everyone in the league who doubted them.

If it's one year overpays... what do we have to lose?

If they aren't the same... you don't resign them and go after Kawhi

If they are pretty good... it's a nice problem to have.

Absorbing contracts for one draft pick isn't worth missing the playoffs again.

We are already one playoff behind Boston and Philly... let's not make it two.


You have them with PG. so whereís the cap space coming from to sign boogie/It? It would have to be for LBJís slot so that means we are trading out Deng for 1 year rentals?
_________________
Plan A: PG13/LBJ/re-sign Jules/Brook (room ex.)
Plan B: PG13/re-sign Jules/punt rest of cap to 2019
Plan C: re-sign Jules/do not extend mediocre players to long term deals
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DangeRuss
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 Feb 2016
Posts: 1349

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:47 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
I can see how IT/Boogie could go really badly in terms of their injuries... but I could also see how they'd be motivated to f*ck up everyone in the league who doubted them.

If it's one year overpays... what do we have to lose?

If they aren't the same... you don't resign them and go after Kawhi

If they are pretty good... it's a nice problem to have.

Absorbing contracts for one draft pick isn't worth missing the playoffs again.

We are already one playoff behind Boston and Philly... let's not make it two.


You have them with PG. so whereís the cap space coming from to sign boogie/It? It would have to be for LBJís slot so that means we are trading out Deng for 1 year rentals?


Deng is going to have to be traded soon anyway, either this offseason or at the trade deadline
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Sentient Meat
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 Jul 2014
Posts: 4478

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:47 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
I can see how IT/Boogie could go really badly in terms of their injuries... but I could also see how they'd be motivated to f*ck up everyone in the league who doubted them.

If it's one year overpays... what do we have to lose?

If they aren't the same... you don't resign them and go after Kawhi

If they are pretty good... it's a nice problem to have.

Absorbing contracts for one draft pick isn't worth missing the playoffs again.

We are already one playoff behind Boston and Philly... let's not make it two.


You have them with PG. so whereís the cap space coming from to sign boogie/It? It would have to be for LBJís slot so that means we are trading out Deng for 1 year rentals?


I don't know if that Instagram rumor has any validity... I personally looked at Boogie's account and didn't see him follow those guys. Maybe he followed and then unfollowed after the story broke.

However, if he and IT wanted to work together on making it happen... who are we to argue with it?

All I'm analyzing is the personnel... and if they made it work... it would be a good one year solution.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
King Randle
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 21 Jul 2014
Posts: 1823

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:49 pm    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Endless3D wrote:
I don't think Magic says no to Lebron, what's more likely is he sells Lebron that Lonzo/Ingram/Hart/Randle/Kuzma don't need to be traded, and he'll get prime Paul George.

Trading the young guys for a star isn't how the NBA works now, look at the Celtics. It's the system, they're young and have assets. The Lakers can be like that, trading Lonzo/Ingram makes the long term asset value of this team alot lower then it would seem like at the moment. That core behind your second best player can make your team 7 deep when you're talking about just the main guys that can play 30.


I think Magic/Pelinka are real smart, they'll try building the best possible team now without hurting our long term future. Magic Johnson is a Laker legend, he knows it's about building dynasties here not just teams with 2 or 3 year windows. They're building a structure/system with Luke as their main guy and want to develop an identity that propels them into a long term contender.

They'll make the best of their cap space, try to sign the best stars they can, develop young guys and make favorable trades. If they can get a superstar for Zo or BI, maybe they do it but I don't think they'll go all out in the way you guys think they will.


I wonder if Lebron has the patience to wait. He is 34 and while Randle seems to be ready to be a starter on a good team, Ingram is still a couple of years away and Ball is even farther away. Maybe if he wants to come here to live, get paid and not compete for titles, he won't care about waiting on the young players.


Strongly disagree.


Me too. Ingram I donít think is 2 years away. Look at Jaylon Brown...second year player. Didnít see this coming this quickly. In my opinion Ingram is better than he is or will be next year. Ball I agree. He really needs to improve for the Lakers to be true contenders. I like his game but the shooting and the aggressiveness needs to get a lot better.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Car54
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 10333

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:50 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
chantruong wrote:
Boogie and IT depending on what they want in salary could cost us Randle and/or picks to dump Deng.


Yup. Doubt we trade out Deng to sign boogie/IT to 1 year deals. Then you have Jules.


Lakers arenít losing Jules to get Cousins and IT. Pass but if they want to be here on deals that fit and can give us cap next summer. Iím all for it.
_________________
Coach: Luuuuuuuuuuuke
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1744, 1745, 1746 ... 1809, 1810, 1811  Next
Page 1745 of 1811
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB