Fultz
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:54 pm    Post subject:

Now his agent is saying he got a steroid injection Oct. 5th, not a fluid removal. Pretty young to be getting steroid injections. He needs to be resting.

LINK
The Lebrons
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:24 pm    Post subject:

He got Space Jam'd.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:09 pm    Post subject:

He needs to hang from pull up bar for a few minutes. Heard it on joe rogan, tried it and my shoulder pain is gone.
Runway8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:31 pm    Post subject:

I'm completely baffled by the Fultz situation. This is a club that trusts "the process." This is the same club that stashes players overseas, that talks about minute restriction for Joel. This is obviously a very patient club. Why are they all of a sudden so desperate for a injured guy to play? A guy who has to change his stroke to avoid pain?

Something doesn't add up. I don't believe the Sixers would play him if he's injured. I'm thinking Fultz' camp is trying to explain away this horrid start. Because even the Sixers are saying, "We never talked about changing his form."
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:44 pm    Post subject:

I just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who was involved in the unspoken conspiracy to rank Fultz above Lonzo to help Lonzo go to the Lakers.

Runway8 wrote:
I'm completely baffled by the Fultz situation. This is a club that trusts "the process." This is the same club that stashes players overseas, that talks about minute restriction for Joel. This is obviously a very patient club. Why are they all of a sudden so desperate for a injured guy to play? A guy who has to change his stroke to avoid pain?

Something doesn't add up. I don't believe the Sixers would play him if he's injured. I'm thinking Fultz' camp is trying to explain away this horrid start. Because even the Sixers are saying, "We never talked about changing his form."

Odd that he hasn't attempted any 3 pointers either.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject:

Lakers dodged a bullet....
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:28 pm    Post subject:

Runway8 wrote:

The process was the work of the general manager who was fired last year because it was taking too long. I'm not sure if they're that patient anymore
70sdude
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:06 am    Post subject:

There's a shoulder injury that accounts for all this shot mechanics craziness, and it's gradually become less hushed-up or at least less mis-characterized by the kid, his agent and his club.

Shut the kid down and get it fixed.

Weird how this Philly club continues to experience this ungodly pattern of severe rookie season injury. What's stranger still to me is the delay in hearing about this. Perhaps this is why the kid shut himself down at Washington last March. Reinjured and worsening since too ? Probably.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: