Outside the Lines

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alcstarheel
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Outside the Lines

Is anyone else listening to this "Mike Paul" idiot?

"Kobe needs to do more to show that he's sacrificing for others." Guy came in the interview with the mindset that Kobe needs to get a "reputation" for doing good things. Why can't he do his good things on his own?

The guy claims he knows exactly what he is doing, then doesn't even come up with anything when Bob Ley asks him.

ALCS

OTR - One Ball. One Board.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
PiPisKobesByatch
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject:

dude that guy was freakin ghey as hell.. i loved how calm and composed the dime editor was. he didn't even want to give him the satisfaction of getting upset.

who is that guy anyways.. damn. he needs to get over his problems in life more than kobe does.
Laker JAY
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject:

Mike Paul was disgusting on how he ripped on Kobe. Says he knows everything Kobe has done and is doing...When asked to give an example, Paul answered "Kobe is not doing enough".

what a moron. i wanted to punch that fool through the TV.
insidepresence
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject:

Laker JAY wrote:
Mike Paul was disgusting on how he ripped on Kobe. Says he knows everything Kobe has done and is doing...When ask to give an example, Paul answered "Kobe is not doing enough".

what an moron.

Dude no offense, cause I agree with you. But check your grammar before calling someone a moron...grammar mistakes are common, but before you call someone a moron? situational irony at its best
Laker JAY
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject:

its funny how i edited my post while you were typing up your response.
insidepresence
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject:

haha now THAT is funny
Ko8e8ryant
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject:

The guy also complained how Kobe said "I" too many times and that there is no "I" in team.

Let's see, Kobe was writing an article about himself, and he used the word "I"....how selfish.

I would like to challenge that guy to write an autobiagraphical articel without speaking in the first person.
insidepresence
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject:

Karl Malone could do it, he'd just speak in the 3rd person like normal
rpadma12
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject:

To criticize the usage of first person in a first person article is stupid. Did he criticize any of the actual content of the article?

ESPN loves to have a "hater" opinion on the table to get people irritated.. It's very sad that some people buy into that crap no matter how illogical the comments may be.
O'Doyle
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject:

I recorded it. I'm actually uploading as I type this. I will only upload the good part, the first part. I don't even want to upload the next part. It's complete garbage as you guys already know.

That Mike Paul dude acted like he knew absolutely everything, he spewed all nonsense and hatred towards Kobe. He was just garbage. Anyways, just wait for the vid guys !
insidepresence
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject:

O'Doyle that is quality stuff, thanks for taking to time to do that for us
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject:

This guy also took Kobe's comments about Jackie Robinson completely out of context, and basically said Kobe's name shouldn't even be said in the same sentence as Jackie's. What this dolt couldn't understand was that Kobe's admiration of Jackie's perseverance through troubled times is so great, that it makes his own problems seem trivial.

Kobe basically admits what he's going through is nothing compared to what Jackie went through, and he draws inspiration from that. Instead, this idiot goes off comparing how Jackie did so much more than Kobe ever will, making it sound like Kobe is so self-loving that he thinks he's on Jackie's level. That had nothing to do with what Kobe was saying!

And I couldn't believe his comment that Kobe "is not doing enough". Since he was so adament about knowing ALL of Kobe's charity work, the Dime editor asked him specifically what he knows. All he kept saying was, "It's not enough". Then the Dime editor came out and named a couple things Kobe was involved in right after the photo shoot, namely handing out coats to poor kids in Los Angeles. Of course, the idiot's only response was "it's not enough".

Just shows you don't need to be intelligent to get on T.V. Just bash Kobe and you can get your own segment.
O'Doyle
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject:

No prob.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: