Knicks vs Rockets Preseason Game

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should I just go to the game?
Yes
90%
 90%  [ 9 ]
No
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

The_Dynasty24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:02 am    Post subject: Knicks vs Rockets Preseason Game

So I'm currently in NY for the first time for some personal business, and I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to come back at some point. I was wondering if you guys think it would be worth to go to the Knicks vs Rockets preseason game tomorrow night?

Tickets are about 30$, so it's not too expensive. My only reservation is that it's a preseason game, so the game doesn't mean much and the starters might not play too long. But I don't know if I'll ever have another chance to be at Madison Square Garden, so I'm tempted to just go for it.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:23 am    Post subject:

$30... go and enjoy man, K-town is also walking distance from MSG (good dinners and lounge/bars)
Telleris
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Knicks vs Rockets Preseason Game

You have to do MSG once.
The_Dynasty24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:53 pm    Post subject:

Decided to go for it, at the very least even if the game sucks at least I get to say I've been to MSG
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:48 pm    Post subject:

While you're in Midtown, visit the NBA Store on 5th Ave. It's only about a mile from MSG.
The_Dynasty24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:27 pm    Post subject:

numero-ocho wrote:
While you're in Midtown, visit the NBA Store on 5th Ave. It's only about a mile from MSG.
Thanks for the advice man, I'll definitely stop by there this week.

It was a great game, Harden played a lot longer than I thought he would. 36 11 8, it was a good watch. Worth every penny!
Telleris
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:38 am    Post subject:

The_Dynasty24 wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
Thanks for the advice man, I'll definitely stop by there this week.

It was a great game, Harden played a lot longer than I thought he would. 36 11 8, it was a good watch. Worth every penny!

I'm not sure the teams are entirely sure what to do with this shortened pre-season in terms of conditioning, though it wouldn't shock me to see chris paul play an extended game and harden not play at all next up.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: