Kuzma/Caruso/Hart line up

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lakerpark
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:55 am    Post subject: Kuzma/Caruso/Hart line up

I liked seeing the Caruso + Hart backcourt last night. They both play decent to good defense, both hit the boards, and pass to the open man. Hart so far is hitting the open shot.

Add in Kuzma if the Lakers are going to continue playing him off the bench (and not playing him with Lonzo) and that is a good threesome with good scoring, defense and passing.

Kuz (SF)
Caruso (PG)
Hart (SG)

Add in:
any of Randle/Nance/Deng at PF

Then Zubac/Bryant at C (I kind of like Bryant more because he seems faster and more mobile. We haven't really seen him shoot from outside yet.

Do you think that would be a good bench mob?

I don't think small ball really works for the Lakers since they don't have a small/tough/strong/smart center who can play D, pass and hit the 3....they only have "small".
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:56 am    Post subject:

If they are outplaying the starters then they should be the starters.
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:39 am    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:
If they are outplaying the starters then they should be the starters.

Depends on who they are "outplaying".

Not sure the Lakers bench would be outplaying the opposing starters any more then the Lakers starters are.

At the moment I think the Lakers strength is their potential depth. Starters are young and will likely have trouble keeping even with most other team's established vet starters all season long. Goal should be to stay close.

Lakers should have a decent bench production. They could again be among the league's leaders in bench scoring. Can they outplay other team's benches will be the story all season long.

If the starters can avoid the 20 pt deficits and the bench players can continue to gel as we are seeing at times we could be seeing some interesting fourth quarters instead of the blowout snoozers that have been way too prevalent the past couple seasons.

Patience with increased expectations is my personal goal this season. To try to see the improvements instead of being frustrated with the presumed results. We shall see how successful I will be with that.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: