Page Rendering Issues

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakez34
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:41 am    Post subject: Page Rendering Issues

Last few days, forum topics and threads have not been rendering correctly, or at all. It looks like the Leaderboard ad on top is having issues rendering and preventing the remainder of the page from loading correctly and/or impacting the CSS. You end up seeing a page with just a header/footer. Screenshot below.

https://ibb.co/dpcGb6

A few page refreshes will resolve the issue. Also have the Chrome developer network tab details if you want to see what was loaded.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:14 am    Post subject:

Hmm. I haven't noticed it. Probably no chance to see what specific ad might be triggering it, right?
lakez34
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:17 pm    Post subject:

Couldn't see the specific ad. Only happening on desktop intermittently and on both Chrome and FF. I did capture the network load tab to see what calls were made but didn't see the response. If I see it happen again will let you know. Happened a bunch Thursday and Friday.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: