***Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns (11/17/17)***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 38, 39, 40  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:14 pm    Post subject:

40 shots between Ingram and Kuz and both played 35 or more minutes, which I approve of

The question is - let's assume those two are the true building blocks...what else can the lakers add to start winning these games?

I think an athletic big man center more on defense side could help...

I understand nerlen noels is struggling in Dallas...

17.5 mil contract...1 year deal I believe

Hmmm...thoughts? I'd certainly take a peek if I'm the lakers.
samnizam
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:15 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
40 shots between Ingram and Kuz and both played 35 or more minutes, which I approve of

The question is - let's assume those two are the true building blocks...what else can the lakers add to start winning these games?

Here we go. One more trade ...
mookielala
Star Player
Star Player

That sucked, but we may have got the best player in the draft this year.
bkim10
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

I dont ubderstand why they dont go to BI when hes hot. like they only give him the ball in the 1st... Luke is so dumb not running any plays for him or even giving him the ball Just smh.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:17 pm    Post subject:

samnizam wrote:
DrDent wrote:

why are you so salty? Do you have sand in your panties?
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:18 pm    Post subject:

bkim10 wrote:
I dont ubderstand why they dont go to BI when hes hot. like they only give him the ball in the 1st... Luke is so dumb not running any plays for him or even giving him the ball Just smh.

He got in foul trouble and messed up his flow. And during several drives in the second half, he was being held and fouled with no calls from the zebras.

But yeah, they should definitely look to force the ball his way.
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:18 pm    Post subject:

samnizam wrote:
DrDent wrote:

Thank you for your amazing insight
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:19 pm    Post subject:

12 wrote:
bkim10 wrote:

He got in foul trouble and messed up his flow. And during several drives in the second half, he was being held and fouled with no calls from the zebras.

But yeah, they should definitely look to force the ball his way.

Not being sarcastic by the way. I really do want them to look for him more!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:20 pm    Post subject:

Really wanted this damn win! Don't wanna fall too far behind that .500 mark.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:21 pm    Post subject:

iimarshon wrote:
Lonzo was fine tonight

Not enough 2H touches for Ingram

KCP was AWFUL tonight. Drove me nuts.

Kuzma is insane

Ball: 3 of 7 (0 of 1 from 3 & 0 of 2 from FT) 6 Points, 6 rebounds 6 Assists, 5 Steals, 1 Block and 3 TO's.....and you evaluate this as "fine"

KCP: 4 of 10 (2 of 6 from 3 & 3 of 4 from FT) 13 Points, 4 rebounds 4 Assists, 1 Steal, 1 Block and 4 TO's.....and you evaluate this as "AWFUL"

Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:25 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
iimarshon wrote:
Lonzo was fine tonight

Kuzma is insane

Ball: 3 of 7 (0 of 1 from 3 & 0 of 2 from FT) 6 Points, 6 rebounds 6 Assists, 5 Steals, 1 Block and 3 TO's.....and you evaluate this as "fine"

KCP: 4 of 10 (2 of 6 from 3 & 3 of 4 from FT) 13 Points, 4 rebounds 4 Assists, 1 Steal, 1 Block and 4 TO's.....and you evaluate this as "AWFUL"

There's far more than numbers in his evaluation.
KCP made some dumb ass plays. Some really really stupid momentum killing plays. Heat checks that had no business being there. And turnovers at the worst times. This is why sometimes, numbers lie
JAN24/2/14
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:26 pm    Post subject:

12 wrote:
samnizam wrote:
DrDent wrote:

why are you so salty? Do you have sand in your panties?

Im intrigued. To be honest i think this is the best that JR can be. Kinda like a lamar odom without a handle, without a three, without the d but can put up numbers. I can only see him as a mobile big who can roll to the rim and shoot 15ft jumpers. And i think nerlens is better at the rolling part and plays significantly better defense.
iimarshon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:27 pm    Post subject:

12 wrote:
adkindo wrote:
iimarshon wrote:
Lonzo was fine tonight

Kuzma is insane

KCP made some dumb ass plays. Some really really stupid momentum killing plays. Heat checks that had no business being there. And turnovers at the worst times. This is why sometimes, numbers lie

Correct.

Think KCP messed up 2-3 alley oops and decided to shoot a 4 on a 2 on 1 amongst other things
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:27 pm    Post subject:

12 wrote:
adkindo wrote:
iimarshon wrote:
Lonzo was fine tonight

Kuzma is insane

the numbers are the numbers....it is the tint of glasses being worn that is the problem
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:28 pm    Post subject:

iimarshon wrote:
12 wrote:
adkindo wrote:
iimarshon wrote:
Lonzo was fine tonight

Kuzma is insane

Correct.

Think KCP messed up 2-3 alley oops and decided to shoot a 4 on a 2 on 1 amongst other things

and Lonzo had some terrible TO's and his blown layups are momentum killers
JAN24/2/14
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:31 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
12 wrote:
adkindo wrote:
iimarshon wrote:
Lonzo was fine tonight

Kuzma is insane

the numbers are the numbers....it is the tint of glasses being worn that is the problem

It was easily observable from merely watching the game that kcp was awful and could arguably be the reason that we lost especially in the second half. Anyone claiming otherwise is either dumb, a blind fan or only relies in the box score. Numbers are not everything.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:35 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
iimarshon wrote:
12 wrote:
adkindo wrote:
iimarshon wrote:
Lonzo was fine tonight

Kuzma is insane

Correct.

and Lonzo had some terrible TO's and his blown layups are momentum killers

Lonzo made the right plays. 2 of his turn overs were passed that had too much heat on them. Easily fixable. His blown lay up hung on the rim and he took that from point blank distance.
KCP shot a 3 on a 2 on 1. He took a heat check 4 seconds into the shot clock after hitting ONE 3. He screwed up 2 lobs. And fouled booker on a lay up that would have been blocked anyway.
Lonzo's mistakes are fixable. How do you fix KCP's stupidity?
Just so I can get this straight - Lonzo (a rookie in his 16th NBA game) should be on par with a vet? Okay gotcha. Roger that.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:36 pm    Post subject:

JAN24/2/14 wrote:
adkindo wrote:
12 wrote:
adkindo wrote:
iimarshon wrote:
Lonzo was fine tonight

Kuzma is insane

It was easily observable from merely watching the game that kcp was awful and could arguably be the reason that we lost especially in the second half. Anyone claiming otherwise is either dumb, a blind fan or only relies in the box score. Numbers are not everything.

can we have a rule to speak freely to those who have posted less than 100 times, and write garbage like this?
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:38 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
tnell wrote:
I'm starting to see why KCP didn't get that big multi year contract he was looking for.

He's going to regret not taking that 5 yr/80 million dollar deal. Unless his agent makes him a contingency for signing Lebron.

He got $18 mil from Lakers this yr. He only needs 4 yrs $62 mil to match the 5 yr $80 mil he turned down.

You don't think he can get 4 yrs $62 mil next yr somewhere?

Maybe, he's exactly as advertised... athletic, streaky, will make a brilliant defensive play or clutch three, then throw the ball away the next play.

He's the defensive equivalent of Clarkson, where you are tantalized by his talent and then horrified by his brain farts.

I suppose 4yr/62 isn't far from his value, but I don't want any part of it... he's a decent player, but not part of a championship team.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:38 pm    Post subject:

12 wrote:
Lonzo made the right plays. 2 of his turn overs were passed that had too much heat on them. Easily fixable. His blown lay up hung on the rim and he took that from point blank distance.
KCP shot a 3 on a 2 on 1. He took a heat check 4 seconds into the shot clock after hitting ONE 3. He screwed up 2 lobs. And fouled booker on a lay up that would have been blocked anyway.
Just so I can get this straight - Lonzo (a rookie in his 16th NBA game) should be on par with a vet? Okay gotcha. Roger that.

KCP is a better basketball player than Lonzo....you do agree with that? And dont do this...

"Lonzo (a rookie in his 16th NBA game) should be on par with a vet? Okay gotcha. Roger that."
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:42 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
12 wrote:

KCP is a better basketball player than Lonzo....you do agree with that? And dont do this...

"Lonzo (a rookie in his 16th NBA game) should be on par with a vet? Okay gotcha. Roger that."

Yes. 16 games into the season, I agree that a 25 year old 5th year guy is better than a 20 year old rookie. But that doesn't change the fact that KCP does some dumb stuff A LOT!
OCWA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:44 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
12 wrote:

Yes, KCP is better than Lonzo just like Lou Williams was better than Russell. I'd still rather see Lonzo or Russell fail and learn than see KCP or Lou Williams. Zo, and DLO represented hope which sometimes is more powerful than who is actually better.
JAN24/2/14
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:46 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
JAN24/2/14 wrote:
adkindo wrote:
12 wrote:
adkindo wrote:
iimarshon wrote:
Lonzo was fine tonight

Kuzma is insane

can we have a rule to speak freely to those who have posted less than 100 times, and write garbage like this?

Funny thing is you, who have posted 14k+ posts, is the only person having a conclusion that kcp did not play awful. Could it be that you, the veteran old guy, are wrong?
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:48 pm    Post subject:

OCWA wrote:
adkindo wrote:
12 wrote:

Yes, KCP is better than Lonzo just like Lou Williams was better than Russell. I'd still rather see Lonzo or Russell fail and learn than see KCP or Lou Williams. Zo, and DLO represented hope which sometimes is more powerful than who is actually better.

not trying to be rude, but i think you may have not read the original point of the discussion....nobody is suggesting anything related to playing time. i do not think anyone, at least in this discussion disagrees with what you wrote.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:50 pm    Post subject:

JAN24/2/14 wrote:
Funny thing is you, who have posted 14k+ posts, is the only person having a conclusion that kcp did not play awful. Could it be that you, the veteran old guy, are wrong?

I didn't conclude that....did not conclude anything similar to that. If your point on being here is continue to act like a little troll and act tough with your keyboard....move along to annoy someone else.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 39 of 40
Jump to: