Better chance: Lakers fire Luke or the team making a big trade?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Staccatos
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:18 pm    Post subject:

Would trading Luke for a "big" player count as "firing" Luke? In which case, I vote for both.
scoobs
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:21 pm    Post subject:

Trade, and I dont think anybody on the roster is safe.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:30 pm    Post subject:

trade with only Kuzma, BI, and Lonzo being safe.
Hellspawn
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:32 pm    Post subject:

Based on our solid defense (huge improvement), much improved ball movement/assists, solid rebounding, great transition game, and points in the paint, isn't it really just perimeter shooting and turnovers that are killing us?

Point being, seems to me like Luke has done as much as he possibly can with a group of bad shooters. Seems like even without adding stars, if Hart develops and we add two or three feisty, reliable 3&D guys (don't even really need to be stars), we would look like an entirely different team? Yes or No?

I guess I am just saying, from what I have seen, some of you guys are expecting miracles from Luke with a group of terrible shooters. (Not that Luke doesn't make mistakes... his favoritism with Nance bugs me.) I mean, if Lonzo's shooting percentages were the same as they were in college, we'd probably have 4 or 5 more wins and people would probably be saying Luke is doing great.
socalsp3
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:57 pm    Post subject:

Hellspawn wrote:
Based on our solid defense (huge improvement), much improved ball movement/assists, solid rebounding, great transition game, and points in the paint, isn't it really just perimeter shooting and turnovers that are killing us?

Point being, seems to me like Luke has done as much as he possibly can with a group of bad shooters. Seems like even without adding stars, if Hart develops and we add two or three feisty, reliable 3&D guys (don't even really need to be stars), we would look like an entirely different team? Yes or No?

I guess I am just saying, from what I have seen, some of you guys are expecting miracles from Luke with a group of terrible shooters. (Not that Luke doesn't make mistakes... his favoritism with Nance bugs me.) I mean, if Lonzo's shooting percentages were the same as they were in college, we'd probably have 4 or 5 more wins and people would probably be saying Luke is doing great.

Luke starting Nance over Kuzma doesnt help. Having little offensive schemes doesnt help your shooters either
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: