Los Angeles Lakers at New York Knicks 12/12/17 @ 4PM PT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 45, 46, 47  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Aug 2008
Posts: 11071
Location: Earth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject:

Love how Luke gets the blame here from some ...
_________________
The move
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PHILosophize
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2012
Posts: 8221

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject:

deal wrote:
Love how Luke gets the blame here from some ...


well the not following is on him

we still would have lost in all likelihood but it was important nonetheless
_________________
one dog goes that way the other dog goes the other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
smoothazsilk
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 21 Jan 2008
Posts: 793

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:49 pm    Post subject:

deal wrote:
Love how Luke gets the blame here from some ...


he is the leader..he should
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BizLA
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Nov 2017
Posts: 2368

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:51 pm    Post subject:

deal wrote:
Love how Luke gets the blame here from some ...


Did we watch the same game?
Poor clock management is unacceptable when you still have a chance to play the foul game and try to extend or win the game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Rhazz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 13 Mar 2017
Posts: 125

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:52 pm    Post subject:

deal wrote:
Love how Luke gets the blame here from some ...


I think he was flawless tonight. Kept Ingram in there for 41 minutes when he got almost nothing from him and Randle when he was making all the mistakes possible. Kept Clarkson on the bench when the game was being decided and allowed KCP to launch bad three after bad three. Flawless.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
K2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 25 Dec 2011
Posts: 22682

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:56 pm    Post subject:

deal wrote:
Love how Luke gets the blame here from some ...


He blamed himself too, that expletive from him was one of frustration that he didn't know they had a foul to give.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakeshow323
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 17 Nov 2016
Posts: 392
Location: LA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:57 pm    Post subject:

He also brought back Lopez in and left him in as he killed our 10 point lead in minutes. For some reason, he just hates reacting to the actual in time game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Fortysixn2
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Jun 2016
Posts: 2202

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:57 pm    Post subject:

I didn’t think JC was very good tonight honestly l and KCP was playing great defense, he shoots the 3s as well as anyone on our team. I think the true mistake that luke is making is our starting lineup configuration, should be kuzma and Randle at the 4/5 and let’s stop pretending that Lopez is a defensive stopper cuz we already know he can’t shoot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 20 Nov 2012
Posts: 15427

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:00 pm    Post subject:

Rhazz wrote:
deal wrote:
Love how Luke gets the blame here from some ...


I think he was flawless tonight. Kept Ingram in there for 41 minutes when he got almost nothing from him and Randle when he was making all the mistakes possible. Kept Clarkson on the bench when the game was being decided and allowed KCP to launch bad three after bad three. Flawless.


It's to the point that I'm shocked when Kuzma or KCP miss an important three. No matter how they're shooting in the game or how bad the shot attempt looks, they seem to make every crucial one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 27736
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:01 pm    Post subject:

The bottom line is this team is not 100% about winning this season....it's about winning...and development...and ego's...and trying to please particular parties internally and externally. If it was about winning, the best players would get the most minutes and on the court at important times.....and that rarely happens.
_________________
"To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in one's thinking; to maintain a contradiction is to abdicate one's mind and to evict oneself from the realm of reality." Ayn Rand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PHILosophize
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2012
Posts: 8221

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:01 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
The bottom line is this team is not 100% about winning this season....it's about winning...and development...and ego's...and trying to please particular parties internally and externally. If it was about winning, the best players would get the most minutes and on the court at important times.....and that rarely happens.


true
_________________
one dog goes that way the other dog goes the other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 22347
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:02 pm    Post subject:

The refs were pathetic as usual
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 17390

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:03 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
The bottom line is this team is not 100% about winning this season....it's about winning...and development...and ego's...and trying to please particular parties internally and externally. If it was about winning, the best players would get the most minutes and on the court at important times.....and that rarely happens.

Lonzo was one of the best players on the floor tonight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 27736
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:03 pm    Post subject:

Fortysixn2 wrote:
I didn’t think JC was very good tonight honestly l and KCP was playing great defense, he shoots the 3s as well as anyone on our team. I think the true mistake that luke is making is our starting lineup configuration, should be kuzma and Randle at the 4/5 and let’s stop pretending that Lopez is a defensive stopper cuz we already know he can’t shoot.


12/6/3 in 20 minutes...45% FG%, 50% 3FG%...and a +9.....not very good?


_________________
"To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in one's thinking; to maintain a contradiction is to abdicate one's mind and to evict oneself from the realm of reality." Ayn Rand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 27736
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:05 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
The bottom line is this team is not 100% about winning this season....it's about winning...and development...and ego's...and trying to please particular parties internally and externally. If it was about winning, the best players would get the most minutes and on the court at important times.....and that rarely happens.

Lonzo was one of the best players on the floor tonight.


(bleep)....he had an amazing 3 minute stretch...and was pedestrian at best for the other 37 minutes
_________________
"To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in one's thinking; to maintain a contradiction is to abdicate one's mind and to evict oneself from the realm of reality." Ayn Rand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerLogic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 14168

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
The bottom line is this team is not 100% about winning this season....it's about winning...and development...and ego's...and trying to please particular parties internally and externally. If it was about winning, the best players would get the most minutes and on the court at important times.....and that rarely happens.

Lonzo was one of the best players on the floor tonight.


(bleep)....he had an amazing 3 minute stretch...and was pedestrian at best for the other 37 minutes


Sure if you ignore defense and him playmaking.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
GOODRICH25
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 17 Jun 2017
Posts: 622

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:08 pm    Post subject:

PayasoLoco wrote:
anyone have clip of lkonzo being held running for the board and beasley got it gave it to mcdermot for lay up


pathetic that it wasnt called
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 25015

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:09 pm    Post subject:

GOODRICH25 wrote:
PayasoLoco wrote:
anyone have clip of lkonzo being held running for the board and beasley got it gave it to mcdermot for lay up


pathetic that it wasnt called


Refs were booty today
_________________
👊 Los Angeles Lakers 👊

NetRtg: 30 mins+. All lineups include Zo.Kuz.LBJ:
KCP.Tyson: +18.9
Hart.McGee: +15.0
BI.Tyson: +3.1
Hart.Tyson: +2.1
KCP.McGee: +1.8
BI.McGee: +0.2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 27736
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:10 pm    Post subject:

LakerLogic wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
The bottom line is this team is not 100% about winning this season....it's about winning...and development...and ego's...and trying to please particular parties internally and externally. If it was about winning, the best players would get the most minutes and on the court at important times.....and that rarely happens.

Lonzo was one of the best players on the floor tonight.


(bleep)....he had an amazing 3 minute stretch...and was pedestrian at best for the other 37 minutes


Sure if you ignore defense and him playmaking.


I wasn't...and defense? He had some nice steals, but who was Frankie Smokes lighting up down the stretch? Why was Luke hiding him on McDermott as much as possible?
_________________
"To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in one's thinking; to maintain a contradiction is to abdicate one's mind and to evict oneself from the realm of reality." Ayn Rand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
smoothazsilk
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 21 Jan 2008
Posts: 793

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:11 pm    Post subject:

Luke ain't Sean McVay that's for sure..what are his strengths? Defense? Offense? or living off a GSW team
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Fortysixn2
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Jun 2016
Posts: 2202

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:21 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:
I didn’t think JC was very good tonight honestly l and KCP was playing great defense, he shoots the 3s as well as anyone on our team. I think the true mistake that luke is making is our starting lineup configuration, should be kuzma and Randle at the 4/5 and let’s stop pretending that Lopez is a defensive stopper cuz we already know he can’t shoot.


12/6/3 in 20 minutes...45% FG%, 50% 3FG%...and a +9.....not very good?



Well, he didn’t have to play with Lopez or BI, that’s why the +9. And no, I didn’t think he played particularly well, those 3 pointers aside.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 27736
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject:

Fortysixn2 wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:
I didn’t think JC was very good tonight honestly l and KCP was playing great defense, he shoots the 3s as well as anyone on our team. I think the true mistake that luke is making is our starting lineup configuration, should be kuzma and Randle at the 4/5 and let’s stop pretending that Lopez is a defensive stopper cuz we already know he can’t shoot.


12/6/3 in 20 minutes...45% FG%, 50% 3FG%...and a +9.....not very good?



Well, he didn’t have to play with Lopez or BI, that’s why the +9. And no, I didn’t think he played particularly well, those 3 pointers aside.


ok, but those numbers on a Per 36 are 22 Points / 11 Rebounds / 5 Assists....I think that is more than acceptable production.
_________________
"To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in one's thinking; to maintain a contradiction is to abdicate one's mind and to evict oneself from the realm of reality." Ayn Rand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mookielala
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Jul 2012
Posts: 2711

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject:

Well, at least Doug Jones won tonight. I was feeling pretty bummed out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PHILosophize
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2012
Posts: 8221

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:35 pm    Post subject:

Clarky should have been in for Ingram
_________________
one dog goes that way the other dog goes the other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PHILosophize
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2012
Posts: 8221

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:36 pm    Post subject:

we very well may have won were that the case
_________________
one dog goes that way the other dog goes the other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 46 of 47
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB